• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

MATTS!

Smash Ace
O.O

*CLAPS* *CLAPS* Congrats to A$ for making it to the FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND in the SINGLES Bracket. Everybody Clap for him! *CLAPS* *CLAPS*

Alright guys this is it....

Last Match of the tourney.....

A$ VS. JaimeHR

For the title of CHAMPION.

...and to become the BEST overall smasher ONLINE in skill level.

PLAY!

Bracket Updated!

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
OMG OMG

7-MONTH tourney is OVER!

*CLAPS* *CLAPS* Congrats to JaimeHR for winning the singles bracket out of 64 players and over 100 games in just a single bracket. He beat the crap out of A$ and left him lay in defeat. JaimeHR DESERVES A REAL round of applause in front of your computer. JaimeHR now HOLDS the Belt of Best OVERALL Champion and PROVED anywhere at anytime, JaimeHR/BEEF will prevail. Congrats again. *CLAPS* *CLAPS*

Alright guys, thats it. It's over. Thanks to everybody that has played in this LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, tourney. I will post in the main ssb64 chat once my other tourney is done with, with results fo all 3 in one post, so everybody knows who is the champion of which character and everything.

Thank You All For Playing!

The Great MATTS!

Game Over.

*MasterChicken*

Smash Rookie
hi matts o.o

IM SO SICK OF PEOPLE TELLING ME TO KICK OUT YOU GUYS CAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA PLAY PEOPLE WITH HIGH PING. **** YOUR PING IS NOT GOING TO BE THAT HIGH ON P2P. MAYBE LIKE 7, 8, OR 9 FRAMES AT MOST. THATS NOT BAD. I PUT YOU GUYS IN FIRST, THEN EVERYBODY *****ES," why are they in this", "im not playing", "their frames are to high", "im out". I would like you guys to be in, but everybodys a ****ing *** and complains about frames cause ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THERE REPUTATION AND NOT THE FUN OF THE GAME. "OMG IM GOGIN TO LOSE CAUSE SOME GUY IN AUSSIE IS PLAYING AND I CAN'T DO MY COMBOS CORRECTLY CAUSE OF THE HIGH PING!!" STFU

WHO THE F.UCK CARES!!! THIS TOURNY IS FOR FUN.

THIS IS THE LAST OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF CHANGEING THE TOURNY. IM SO SICK OF CHANGING THE RULES EVERYDAY TO MEET 1 PERSON NEEDS. ...

It's plain and simple, anybody and everybody can JOIN. thats the FINAL DECISION!!!

If you don't join then you pretty much say that you take smash to seriously, and you can't have fun with the game, because you complain about frames and losing.

This tourney is just about having fun and playing everybody all together.

I will put all you guys back in. okay. And if anybody, doesn't like it because all you care about is winning and your reputation. THEN YOUR A JOKE. GO CRY. AND QUOTE ME ON THAT. Your suppose to have fun. Don't be a tou.rney as.shole and play it to win. PLAY IT TO HAVE FUN WITH EVERYBODY ELSE EVERYWHERE THAT LOVES SMASH.

The Great MATTS!
hi matts o.o x2:woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::reverse::woman::woman:

Top Bottom