• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup discussion week 29 - Peach

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Yeah, JJ is banned.

From the argument I've just viewed and personal experience, I gotta say that Falco does have an advantage, but it's def not a terrible matchup for Peach. 55:45

One question though, what would the Peach have in response to the aggressive Falco? All I have really seen in this discussion is the campy-*** defensive Falco, and this does NOT help me at all.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I guess 55:45 will be the final verdict.

If you really think it should be different and you have something NEW to add or something unexplained in the thread speak now or forever be silent (I think that is how it's said xD)

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Hotgarbage; what if Peach mashes A (nair comes out in two frames, can sometimes escape combos faster than jumping) or holds X down to float?
Actually her nair comes out on frame 3 :p. That "nair comes out on frame 2" thing was first perpetuated by niko, and then later refuted by both 3GOD and I. I guess people didn't catch that.

Anways though, after testing all this again I've found (for myself :p) that her nair is actually the best option here. The reason for this is not that it comes out fast, but that it actually moves her hurtbox out of grab range faster than jumping due to the move putting her body at an angle. So if Peach nairs after being dthrown Falco has a 3-frame window to land the first regrab and a 1-frame window to land the second regrab.

In summary, dthrow -> dthrow -> followup will work against peach, while dthrow -> dthrow -> dthrow -> follow up will work only if the falco has frame-perfect timing.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Actually her nair comes out on frame 3 :p. That "nair comes out on frame 2" thing was first perpetuated by niko, and then later refuted by both 3GOD and I. I guess people didn't catch that.
I thought it was weird in that it came out in frame 2 behind, and then frame 3 in front... or something?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, JJ is banned.

From the argument I've just viewed and personal experience, I gotta say that Falco does have an advantage, but it's def not a terrible matchup for Peach. 55:45

One question though, what would the Peach have in response to the aggressive Falco? All I have really seen in this discussion is the campy-*** defensive Falco, and this does NOT help me at all.
I explained what Peach can do to falco in general. Look like 2 pages back or something.

I don't agree with the Peach being 55:45 Falco. But yet it is like 1000 (mostly Peach mains) to one. But I can deal with that ratio for you boys.

M@v

Subarashii!
I explained what Peach can do to falco in general. Look like 2 pages back or something.

I don't agree with the Peach being 55:45 Falco. But yet it is like 1000 (mostly Peach mains) to one. But I can deal with that ratio for you boys.
55:45 and 45:55 is pretty much even anyway, so it doesnt really matter. Point is its a close matchup.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'd like to hear Le Thien's and KOS-MOS's opinions on the match-up.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ill write more on this later(not a lot of time now), but its probably more along the lines on 55:45 Falco. Praxis, Why do you think Peach vs Falco on japes is 65:35 Falco? All of the Things that make Falco good there are negated vs peach.
-He cant Cg
-He cant spike easily
-He has a hard time camping peach since she will just float under the stage

The only thing Falco still has that Japes gives him is his Illusion tricks.

I always ban Japes vs Peach, because shes better than Falco(in the Peach vs Falco matchup) there, And every single decent peach Ive played in a set (Meno, King Beef, Phillyrider, Raz) always take me there. Dark Pch doesn't count because Ive only played him in single games, so I dunno if he CPs Japes. Guessing not since its usually banned on EC.
Honestly, I always assumed the large stage size would let him camp her forever. I intend to not ban Japes next time I play DEHF, though, because FD is crap for Peach in this matchup and I'll take my chances with Japes.

Japes is still legal in the US? It's banned here in the East Coast (New Jersey)
Japes is legal everywhere on the west coast and texas.

Peach ***** aggressive Falco, don't even try.

Guys, I strongly object to 55:45. This is a 60:40 matchup as agreed upon by all of the top level players that have faced each other. DEHF and SK92 will both tell you it is a 60:40 matchup. Want me to go pull up the quotes? DEHF's posted on it before.

If Edrees plays DEHF and SK92 regularly and all three say 60:40, I think that right there should say something :/ And the other Peaches that play them too all say 60:40.

In fact, no Peach that has ever played DEHF came away with an opinion less than 60:40 Falco's favor.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Honestly, I always assumed the large stage size would let him camp her forever. I intend to not ban Japes next time I play DEHF, though, because FD is crap for Peach in this matchup and I'll take my chances with Japes.

Japes is legal everywhere on the west coast and texas.

Peach ***** aggressive Falco, don't even try.

Guys, I strongly object to 55:45. This is a 60:40 matchup as agreed upon by all of the top level players that have faced each other. DEHF and SK92 will both tell you it is a 60:40 matchup. Want me to go pull up the quotes? DEHF's posted on it before.

If Edrees plays DEHF and SK92 regularly and all three say 60:40, I think that right there should say something :/ And the other Peaches that play them too all say 60:40.

In fact, no Peach that has ever played DEHF came away with an opinion less than 60:40 Falco's favor.
Dude enough with this SK92 and dehf stuff, seriously ENOUGH! Getting sick and tired of "It's SK92 and defh, oh no, ity is all over" screw that crap. Get to the character first, that is step 1, then get about the player behind it. You are freaken backwards here. What sickens me more then your mind set is you keep going on about this over and over.

I went into so much damm detail against Peach and falco you think I am in court. and people still wanna go for 45:55. So its w/e, least I spoke my peace.

All I hear from you is going on about these players. So If I get the my vote for 50-50. you sure as hell don't get the vote for 40:60 at all.

Praxis you can not fight falco. You are aggressive, you like the air alot. You have lil to no ground and defense game. You wanna be real here, Now I am being real with you. that is how you play and this is why you get beat up. Also the fact that you think 90% of Peach's game is the air clearly says enough. You could not even explain the match up close or half to what I have done for MONTHS. Its always the same crap. "well I play SK92 and he is the best falco and I can't do anything, it's all over for her, and there is no Peach that can beat him if us WC Peach players can't" can it with this.

You bring up players but can't even explain a match up, you seriously think that is how you get people to believe something like you say? "the best Ganon in the world beats up all Peach players So the match up is in Ganons favor" No it is not. Peach players figgjt ganon so wrong Thats why they lose to him.

" this bowser player beats up all the metas in the worlds, So The match up must be in his favor" No it is not, cause these meta players can't fight bowser correctly, thats why they lose. Looking at all the **** that goes on in the match up, Meta cleary wins, these metas just don't know how

These up here ^^^^^^^^^ are examples of what I am talking about here, and you are a perfect example of it Praxis. Stating players names that YOU can't beat does not mean jack. And you just cowarding down before them and can't even explain the match up makes it worst bias on you.

I put alot into this duscission and debated with players, saw thier views and they saw mines. (why I respect you falcos players for it, even if you think Falco has the match up.) You, all I hear is you butt ride these falcos over and over and not explaining anything. So If I don't get 50-50 for my work here, you sure as hell are not getting 40:60

Falcos, leave it at 45:55 Falco

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I'd like to hear Le Thien's and KOS-MOS's opinions on the match-up.
how do you know le thien or kosmos? but anyways, since kosmos is our best player here, hed probably say its in peach's favor. he beats the falcos in the region here. but i could be wrong...hopefully they name search

Hanson
kosmos
kos-mos
Le_Thien
lethien
le thien

Metatitan

Smash Master

Falcos, leave it at 45:55 Falco

And what makes your opinion so strong that you can tell them to leave it at that number? Top peach mains have tried the tips you gave; they didn't work. They fought their own way and it worked. Not to mention Larry and SK92 are the best two falcos, and you think yourself that Edrees is the best peach and all three agree on 40:60. Give it up Dark, NOBODY thinks it is even.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And what makes your opinion so strong that you can tell them to leave it at that number? Top peach mains have tried the tips you gave; they didn't work. They fought their own way and it worked. Not to mention Larry and SK92 are the best two falcos, and you think yourself that Edrees is the best peach and all three agree on 40:60. Give it up Dark, NOBODY thinks it is even.
Dude, shut it already and pay attention to what I am saying. I say it is even, and most people calm to it that it is45:55 falco. majority agreement comes down to 45:55 falco. I don't agree with it but best just leave it like that. Most of the falcos are saying 45:55 so I say fine, lets leave it like this for now and have these falcos move on to something else to discuss.

Seriously stop riding off peoples butts for one. And I don't care of those are the best Falcos there, screw them for not what we are talking about here, if all you have to say to explain a match up is "well we have Sk92 and defh here" then it is complete fail. seriously don't care what Praxis, YOU of all people, Raz and Kos-Mos has to say. Seriously don't care what Peach players of the WC think anymore (besides edrees) cause your mind sets sicken me to no end.. None of you guys can fight falco, done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again to make this clear out side of this nonsesnse. I say it is even but when all come to together, it comes down to 45:55. So I'll just go with this for now. I did my Part, I gave lots of info on Peach Vs Falco. I said my Peace and the falcos spoke thiers.And some may have not agreed with what I said and like wise for me. But it all comes down to 45:55 so leave it at that. I was not calling out numbers just like that, this is what most of them said and what it came down too in the end. So best leave it like that and end this game.

I'll Part ways with the falcos and agree to this ratio even though I don't think the match up is like this. Done.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Dude, shut it already and pay attention to what I am saying. I say it is even, and most people calm to it that it is45:55 falco. majority agreement comes down to 45:55 falco. I don't agree with it but best just leave it like that. Most of the falcos are saying 45:55 so I say fine, lets leave it like this for now and have these falcos move on to something else to discuss.

Seriously stop riding off peoples butts for one. And I don't care of those are the best Falcos there, screw them for not what we are talking about here, if all you have to say to explain a match up is "well we have Sk92 and defh here" then it is complete fail. seriously don't care what Praxis, YOU of all people, Raz and Kos-Mos has to say. Seriously don't care what Peach players of the WC think anymore (besides edrees) cause your mind sets sicken me to no end.. None of you guys can fight falco, done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again to make this clear out side of this nonsesnse. I say it is even but when all come to together, it comes down to 45:55. So I'll just go with this for now. I did my Part, I gave lots of info on Peach Vs Falco. I said my Peace and the falcos spoke thiers.And some may have not agreed with what I said and like wise for me. But it all comes down to 45:55 so leave it at that. I was not calling out numbers just like that, this is what most of them said and what it came down too in the end. So best leave it like that and end this game.

I'll Part ways with the falcos and agree to this ratio even though I don't think the match up is like this. Done.

dude don't get your panties in a wad over a match up. Lol life is too short for dat ****.:lick:;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dude don't get your panties in a wad over a match up. Lol life is too short for dat ****.:lick:;)
I have grown an anger for my own kind, most Peach players make me sick now for how they think and talk. it just triggers it.

But trying to remember what Omni need, need to cool down. *breaths*.........Yea.........woooo....

*throws a turnip at a falco and gimps him*.....that feels so much better, thanks dude

*thumps up and cheesy smile*

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Why would you recover high against Falco? He sucks under the stage lol.
Yea, you should be laughing. cause this makes no sense. Look at what you just said.

It makes perfect sense why the hell would you recover from the ledge by floating over falco or parasol over him, it just leaves you open for every **** attack has in is arsenal recover high and you'll be punished i'll let you stew in your ignorant remark yourself, everyone knows it would be much safer to just recover low. falco isn't crazy enough to try to gimp peach under the stage you know that and the whole **** world knows thats a bad idea, stop seeing the world in black and white you're not even listening to praxis, you only see your strategies as the absolute way peach should be played and it's only pisses you off more and more when people disagree with you. On another note Praxis MUST be doing something right to be labeled as one of the top peach mainers which would actually indicate 1 of 2 things

he's not playing the typical Peach as you claim he is

OR

that the Typical Peach is infact super effective

i don't know i haven't fought him either way all advice i read up from him has been fairly sound and solid for me

you seriously need to chill the hell out

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, you should be laughing. cause this makes no sense. Look at what you just said.

It makes perfect sense why the hell would you recover from the ledge by floating over falco or parasol over him, it just leaves you open for every **** attack has in is arsenal recover high and you'll be punished i'll let you stew in your ignorant remark yourself, everyone knows it would be much safer to just recover low. falco isn't crazy enough to try to gimp peach under the stage you know that and the whole **** world knows thats a bad idea, stop seeing the world in black and white you're not even listening to praxis, you only see your strategies as the absolute way peach should be played and it's only pisses you off more and more when people disagree with you. On another note Praxis MUST be doing something right to be labeled as one of the top peach mainers which would actually indicate 1 of 2 things

he's not playing the typical Peach as you claim he is

OR

that the Typical Peach is infact super effective

i don't know i haven't fought him either way all advice i read up from him has been fairly sound and solid for me

you seriously need to chill the hell out
So Now this is The Peach boards Vs Dark.Pch now huh? Ha ha ha, this week has been amazing, this I never expect. Lets do it then.

First off, you can't always recover the same way. And there is certain times when you get launched, you can just try to cover from below. It is best to learn how to do it both ways. Have a ground game Vs Marth is hard, yet I have to do it if I wanna beat his azz. Also recovering high is always good. You still have your option and are right over the stage. And if there is a problem, those options can back you up. If it is a stage with Platforms ,even better.

All mostly what Praxis has been doing is saying " oh but we have Sk92 and defh and we can't beat him and all that" If you call that advice, Then I don't know what is.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
provided you're high enough yes otherwise you're going to eat an unnessessary Uair or at least trades hits with peachs Dair either way it's still better to assess the situation save your float and just grab the ledge on recovery and judge your recovery based on Falcos position a ledge float Nair might even help

over all ledge recovery should not even be an issue for peach watch what falco's doing as you recover and base your recover on his actions

im not gonna argue that recovering shouldn't be done period all im saying is depending on peachs damage is it advisable or is it going to get you killed 20-50% sooner?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
With Peach I love to recover low and have fun on the edge. I usually recover low. But as I said, sometimes it is not such a good idea, so best to learn what other options you have. Recovery low is better. But recovering high is not stupid nether. Learn your options that you have and get ready to use them when the situation calls for it. That is all I am saying.

Also explain this to me:

"im not gonna argue that recovering shouldn't be done period all im saying is depending on peachs damage is it advisable or is it going to get you killed 20-50% sooner?"

I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Scenario : peach at about 120% knocked off the ledge falco on the ledge guarding , Peach Recovers high Falco Uair's her peach loses a stock recovering low may have given her a better chance to recover and continue fighting for another 20-50% depending on your DI

but what you need to think about is how buff are his moves are its sort of like counting cards you need to decide what would be the best move you're willing to eat from falco if you fail to make it onstage safely in some cases maybe his aerial attacks are no longer strong enough to kill peach so sure you might want to recover high or vice versa

pick and chose which moves you're willing to eat

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That can be the players mistake. What if the Peach made it back from recovering high? Same goes for recovering low.

There is to many factors to think about. What determines the outcome is how slick you or the falco is.

Edgaurding meta is a Pain in the azz. But I am sick and tired of letting him back on stage, so I have to do risky shot to get him off. Now if I am gona do risky stuff, I need to have a brain and be slick. its risky as hell but has kick azz results if I do it right.

Thats howq it is with anything, really if you are at a disadvantage in a match up. You just can't sit here and be like" oh man, He has the advantage, he can do this and that, it's over"

The Best situation is not always the Best. And the worst situations is not always the worst. So with your example, You could have made it back from recovering high Stuff happens. You have to know the situation you are in, then it is up to you to make it out alive.

Sph34r

Smash Journeyman
You know Dark.Pch, I think most of your hate stems from the fact that you like your character too much to admit she has a bad matchup. Your arguments have all revolved around your opinion nullifying other people's opinions, yet top players have said themselves the matchup is 60:40 Falco. Their opinion > yours.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
kos mos didnt even say anything on this thread and you already put down his opinion.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know Dark.Pch, I think most of your hate stems from the fact that you like your character too much to admit she has a bad matchup. Your arguments have all revolved around your opinion nullifying other people's opinions, yet top players have said themselves the matchup is 60:40 Falco. Their opinion > yours.
Then that is what you think. You don't know what I think at all to make this post a fact. if you seriously wanna think I am bias cause I mean Peach then go ahead.

And these Peach players can't explain the match up, the only thing they do to explain it is "we play SK92 and that other dude and they are the best falcos and we can't beat them so NO peach can beat them period." Thats what makes me sick. Thats all they do. So no, thier opinions don't over ride mines.

Then again, that is what YOU think so I'm not even gonna get into it with you.

kos mos didnt even say anything on this thread and you already put down his opinion.
Kos-Mos has told me the only match up he knows is diddy. I have that saved on trillian if you think I am full of it. And that is not the reason I don't wanna hear his opinion, I'm sick of him too,thats why idc what he says. Even if he aggreed with me I don't wanna hear it.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Sph34r, uh, stop. Next person who posts a comment that is directly torward Dark Pch. besides something about the Peach matchup, I'll report them.

At least he helped out, and I can say for the Falco boards that he's actually posted intelligent that stuff that helped us. Praxis and Edrees have their own inputs, but don't turn it into a flame war.

imo, I haven't seen to many top Peaches, or Falcos for that matter.

Praxis, Edrees, KOSMOS, Dark Pch., Excel Zero (?)

And Falcos.

Kismet2, DEHF, SK92.

I rather let the Falco boards decided the matchup, then the pros. If we find ways thats easier/harder for us, that top Falco's don't use, their opinion might change on the matchup.

Anyways, if one more post if off-topic and solely for Dark Pch, I'm reporting.

nuff said. :)

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I believe this matchup is 45:55 in Falco's favor IF the Peach player really knows the matchup. Falco vs Peach is not even by any means.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
@ recovering high or low:
There's a reason that MK can auto-win against Falco by planking if it's not banned.

Falco suuuucks at edgeguarding below the stage lip.

Praxis you can not fight falco. You are aggressive, you like the air alot. You have lil to no ground and defense game.
Uhhhhh...
What?
XD

I pride myself in my ground game in several matchups. Ask Bwett about how he couldn't land a kill on me with his Yoshi because I wouldn't leave the ground.

You have these gigantic assumptions about me being a "typical peach" due to playing me on wifi in 2008 when I was learning and spamming dair.

The WC players have experience with top Falcos. The EC players do not. It is telling that ALL of the WC Peaches think it is 60:40, as do all of the top WC Falcos.

Sorry about this mess Falco boards :(

Can I recommend we get Kismet's opinion, since he played Edrees a bunch at Genesis?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
@ recovering high or low:
There's a reason that MK can auto-win against Falco by planking if it's not banned.

Falco suuuucks at edgeguarding below the stage lip.

Uhhhhh...
What?
XD

I pride myself in my ground game in several matchups. Ask Bwett about how he couldn't land a kill on me with his Yoshi because I wouldn't leave the ground.

You have these gigantic assumptions about me being a "typical peach" due to playing me on wifi in 2008 when I was learning and spamming dair.

The WC players have experience with top Falcos. The EC players do not. It is telling that ALL of the WC Peaches think it is 60:40, as do all of the top WC Falcos.

Sorry about this mess Falco boards :(

Can I recommend we get Kismet's opinion, since he played Edrees a bunch at Genesis?
I seen recent vids of you and heard of you, I stand by what I said. The way you speak, thinkl and act about your region, you can't fight Falcos.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Matchup Ratios are normally based on top players who have played each other. We have two top players, Praxis and Edrees, who have both played the top two falcos. This means that both characters have been pitted against each other in their current metagames, and it is standing at 40:60 right now. I've beaten decent falcos like Dark has, but just because I've beaten only decent ones doesn't mean it's even. Dark you keep saying that Praxis and Edrees don't know how to fight falcos, ever thought that mabey the falcos you play don't know how to fight peach?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Matchup Ratios are normally based on top players who have played each other. We have two top players, Praxis and Edrees, who have both played the top two falcos. This means that both characters have been pitted against each other in their current metagames, and it is standing at 40:60 right now. I've beaten decent falcos like Dark has, but just because I've beaten only decent ones doesn't mean it's even. Dark you keep saying that Praxis and Edrees don't know how to fight falcos, ever thought that mabey the falcos you play don't know how to fight peach?
How much can you john WC Peach players? Let me shut you boys up with this and end this chapter:

I play NL diddy all the time, he has that Peach practice, more than needed. I lose to his diddy all the time. Now if I was to go to the diddy boards and say "Peach Vs Diddy is in Diddys favor cause I can't beat NL and he is one of the top diddys in the country, does that mean Diddy>Peach? At this point Ninjalink started thinking Diddy had the advantage. Then he played Someone who knew his ****, Kos-Mos, and beat NL. He never got a game off him. The He also beat ADHD and ADHD never got a game off him nether. But wait, NL plays me all the time, and he is known as one of the best Diddys out and I was known as one of the Top Peach players. I lost all the time to him. The match up must be in diddys favor, it has to be cause i play him all the time and he always beats ME. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO MAKE MY POINT, IT IS TRUTH, CAUSE OF THIS, PEACH IS AT A DISADVANTAGE TO DIDDY. Even NL thought so. But Kos-Mos rewrote that book. If he had never played Kos-Mos and just keep beating the **** out of me and the other Peach players he has played, he think it is in diddys favor. Or it would lead to an even match up.

See what I said up here?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pefefect example of you and Praxis. And I don't count edreese in this anymore cause we spoke and thinks Peach can beat Falco, just not in her favor. But you boys, are on another level.

So first off, you need to quit with these johns. Second of all, you need to stop butting riding these players and get to the character first, then the player. From how I seen all you go on about this, I can say, these falcos are smarter than you are. And at the same time you can't explain the match up, you just keep bring this players up over and over and over. This means nothing. You boys seriously don't understand at all. Has these falcos kick your butts so much your mindset is as weak as you play them? Seriously sickning.

I on the other hand went into detail in the match up from both sides. I spoke my peace way more than I had too. So Pack it up, and quit using the same logic/john to explain a point. You discuss and look throw the match up fully. To beat someone, you go through the character they are playing. get into it and learn all that you can do. THEN worry about the damm player, you boys are backwards to no end.

This post just killed it for you boys. I should have made this sooner. So I'll say this again, you boys can't fight falco. The Falcos don't even agree with 50-50 and I am more on thier side then with you boys, and they are the enemy. Look at how they been talking about a match up compared to you, seriously look. You can't bring a player to back up a CHARACTER discussion. The player is not the character. Let me bring light to you boys on how it is done.

Correct Way

Dark.Pch: Peach is even With Falco, that is what I say
KuroZero: I think Falco has the advantage And here is why "..................................."
Dark.Pch: Ok, But check this out "................................................."
KuroZero: Yea that is true and you make good points but ".................................................."
Dark: Yea Falco get do this and get away with that. It's annoying, hahaha. But we got "............"
KuroZero: Yea **** is a pain, But I don't agree with "............................."
Dark.Pch: Ok (at this point I try to make my point clear on what he does not agree with, wether he will change his mind or not is on him, but I explained my self in so much detail as usual"
KuroZero: Ok (he explains himself as I did

(at this point we agree and disagree with different and the same stuff)

Then other falcos do the same with me. And it is done. What you and Praxis do:

You Are Doing it Wrong!

Praxis/Metatitan: Falco ***** Peach
Dark.Pch/few falcos: The match up is 50-50/45-55 Falco, it is not that serious
Praxis/Metatitan: Yes it is, We have SK9 and DEFH, and we play them all the time, and we can't beat them. And we have top Peach players here that lose to them.
Dark.Pch/Some Falcos: (we explain the match up from both sides to make our points.)
Praxis/Metatitan: no, I am telling you we play these top Falcos and we lose to them all the time, we can't win so Peach can not beat falco cause of us. We don't have to explain, this is is enough.
(Dark.Pch gets more into the match up then usual and falcos share thier peace yet again)
Dark.Pch/Metatitan: Guys seriously I am telling you, we have SK92 and DEFH and they even say the match up is ****. And we play them all the time and we can never beat them. I am telling you it is true. Peach can't beat falco.

^ freaking fails on so many levels. I never knew these players were in brawl. I know the character was, but the players.? "The hell with falco in general, lets get the players behind them to back us up. we don't need to explain the match up, we have these falcos here we can't beat, nuff said."

This is weak. This relates to my example I made with Diddy kong. Look at how flawed you boys are. I'm not freaking stupid as you think. What you boys do is just NO. I know how to talk about a match up and all the info I bring to the table is not stupid crap I learned from scrubs. I look it to match ups as hard as I can like a murder case. You boys know for a year I don't play around, You seriously know that to be talking this nonsesne.

I don't care if you think The match up is **** for Peach. Falcos think so too. But look at what you been doing all this time to explain yourself. Take a good look and then sit in front of your PC and think for a good while. Edreese I respected what he says (even if I think he can't fight falcos well or not) cause he was not on the same crap as you boys are. he says it is 40:60 Falco, I don't agree with that but respect this man for at least explaining himself with some details like the rest of us. But you 2? Oh god...

I seriously should have made this post a long time ago and avoid so much crap. I don't care if WC Peach players think they are the shizz and talk hype stuff off and talk crap. I'm smarter than anyone of you think I am and when I speak about Match ups or Peach in general, don't take me like some fool as usual. Cause the one that come out as weak mindset bias cowards is you. Now go on and keep saying "we have SK92 and DEFH, thats all we have to say and that other nonsense. You make my point more clear and this post the eye of truth. People seriously take me as a fool cause I am not liked on smashboards and many think I plan suck and talk alot of crap about me. Hmm Hmm Hmm! Underratted intelligence cause of the image one has on the other is just a godly trap.

And once again I don't agree with 45-55. But we all talked about this and most say 45:55, iy seems to add up to that. And this is what we do in match ups discussing here. we got more than enough info for you falco players. I do not object to give falco the advantage here as that ratio.

Check mate Peach players.

Top Bottom