• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup discussion week 29 - Peach

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch has not faced a good Falco.
Come to WC, I will sponsor you in a MM against DEHF or SK92. >_>

Are you freaking serious? Now I officially lost all respect for you in this game just for saying that crap. The hell you know about who I play and how good they are. Tell me, the hell you know. I'm so sorry that Peach players like you fail to get around **** that I have been giving you the answers for. You play a typical Peach till this day and I been telling you to get off that crap. wanna be all agressive on everything and no defense or ground game. Thats why you get your azz handed to you by falcos and now ZSS.

I seriously don't like this crap from you when I am here helping you damm Peach players with freaking answers. I'm here explaining a match up as much freaking detail as I can (which I seriously don't have to do and can keep it simple......like you) But know. People want the real deal. Both sides of the party want to learn what one can do to each other. So I go deep into the match up, just like every other one that I have done. I don't play around with this.

So screw it, you think what you want and just give up on falco. Keep playing that typical Peach that people are use to in her meta game so much by now and just lose over and over again. Don't you dare come to me with a stupid comment like that again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falco boards and all, excuse that rant, but that **** really pissed me the hell off. While people give like 2 paragraphs on matchups, I give freaking book reports on them. I look at these match ups in and out. I don't play games. Then for him to tell me this when I have beaten good/top falcos here is just a straight punch in the face when I am helping not only Peach boards, but falcos as well. BS

Rant done.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Dark.Pch, I've asked you what notable Falcos have you beaten before. I know the EC doesn't really have any good Falcos. There's only DEHF and SK92 that know the Peach matchup proper. I've watched Kismet play, and he's also very very good, but he doesn't know the Peach matchup well (they sent some random Peach against him in crews and he did way better than he'd do against DEHF).

You can't have played a top level Falco because there isn't one in your region :/ Don't take that so offensively.

The top Falcos have beaten all the top Peaches multiple times. I've lost to DEHF in tournament twice, and Edrees and Bone and Razmakazi have lost to DEHF and SK92 multiple times. There's really no evidence of it being Peach's favor.

Yes, you are explaining a matchup, and that helps, but it's all theorycraft that's not being applied. We can't declare it 50:50 off of that until it is demonstrated to work :/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I told all you boys before, D1 is a top Falco here and I beat him. Another good falco is C4 and this kid name Zen. ****, even NL has a falco and I played him.

I have said this before. To legit to campy falco, I deal with that and have beaten them.

You think I learned all this **** from playing scrubs? if I can go iinto a match up like a book report is it because I play with good people. So don't sit there and dare tell me I don't play good falcos Cause you seriously don't know anything about me, who I play and how good they are. I am so sorry I refuse to be a coward and back down in match ups and just look into them like I am looking into DNA.

SK92, defh or w/e the hell the letters go, omg they are the shizz, we can't beat them, the match up is so bad We the WC, we know what we talk about.. its all fail. The hell with that crap. it's a same when edreese put that video of him fighting SK92 and not one person couldtell what he was doing wrong. All of you just agreed with what he was doing. I looked into 5 secs of the video and pointed out a big azz flaw and why he lost. Face facts, you can't handle freaking falco cause the way you play. I been telling you all this, do what I been telling you. but no, you wanna play typical azz peach. that's why you get your azzes handed to you.

After I saw how edreese was playing and you saying all of this, I lead me to believe you all just don't know how to fight falco. Since you wanna say I don't play good falcos, I am gonna say none of you boys over there know how to fight falco at all, and that typical Peach play is not getting you anywhere. I seen you fight meta, the same crap I been going on for months on him, you still do the same thing. That's typical peach play You guys don't listen to what I tell you at all. And so bias of your own region. Seriously a waste of time helping Peach players now if you not gonna listen then you dare say crap like this. So fine, Enjoy getting your azzes kicked. You don't know a damm thing about the EC.

Even the falcos players here, some think it is in falcos favor, ok. They can think that, but never went to these levels you are.

You wanna say I don't play good falcos? You can't play Falco period.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Guys, I don't mind discussion, but tone it down a notch.

Don't be offended, I love it that drk.pch. wrote that friggin much, and I can wholly understand your reason to reply in such way. In turn I can see why Praxis replies in his manner. I'm not picking sides, I just want to keep this topic clean.

Personal indifferences (like comments on each others playstyle) are preferably limited to PMs.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Dark, I'm not trying to insult you, and I wish you wouldn't take things so personally :/

I think Falco:peach is only 60:40 at highest levels, because Falco can limit her options and predict and punish the limited remaining approach options and thus is in a heavily advantaged situation at all times while on the stage. (Same reason I think Peach is 60:40 on Wario, she limits his options terribly) However, since Peach destroys him offstage so badly, it's even or perhaps even in Peach's favor at any other level of play.

I've said it before, the matchup only terrifies me against DEHF and SK92. EC doesn't have Falcos like that.

Quick AIM reference:
me: ok so, after seeing DEHF and SK92 play, would you consider D1 a top Falco?
ChiboSempai: no where near it
me: Dark.Pch is saying Falco:peach is even and citing him beating D1 as evidence
ChiboSempai: tell him only sk and larry r top falcos
after that keitaro
keitaro is very good, but not quite on their level
me: Kismet?
ChiboSempai: o yea him to

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
This matchup is 60:40. I've played SK92 and DEHF multiple times (in tourney as well) and I played with Kismet for like 2 hours at Genesis, basically he learned the matchup and it became harder as he did.

I'm not getting into this, but effectively, Peach is playing Falco's game in this matchup, Falco isn't playing Peach's game. A lot of times Peach hopes he messes up for punishment, and Falco has a lot more reliable combos on Peach. Falco cannot edgeguard Peach though, which is really the main reason why Peach has a chance, Falco will rack up tons of damage, but Peach will get back on the stage every single time. As long as Peach isnt' stupid its basically impossible to get hit by Fsmash, Falco might land one a match on a smart Peach. Peach has pretty good priority and has options to edgeguard Falco through his forward B. Falco's in control but Peach has answers to a several of the things he does - but he's still in control of the tempo and decisions. 60/40 for sure.

Notice that all of Dark Pch's strategies are COUNTERS to deal with what Falco does to Peach, rather than INTIATORS of how to pressure him. It's always "do this to avoid and punish" rather than "get him into a bad spot doing these things" which is a true sign of a 60-40 disadvantaged matchup.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i wouldnt count zen as a top falco. he doesnt use falco as often compared to his wolf. he is one of the top wolfs along with jjwolf and a few others. but not one of top falcos. he uses falco against pretty much just d3 and wolf's absolute worst matchups. the falco players in my area arent too good but i think chillen's falco is still good. betazealot is also good but not like sk92 or DEHF (his name rules. Larry lur) level.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Are you freaking serious? Now I officially lost all respect for you in this game just for saying that crap. The hell you know about who I play and how good they are. Tell me, the hell you know. I'm so sorry that Peach players like you fail to get around **** that I have been giving you the answers for. You play a typical Peach till this day and I been telling you to get off that crap. wanna be all agressive on everything and no defense or ground game. Thats why you get your azz handed to you by falcos and now ZSS.

I seriously don't like this crap from you when I am here helping you damm Peach players with freaking answers. I'm here explaining a match up as much freaking detail as I can (which I seriously don't have to do and can keep it simple......like you) But know. People want the real deal. Both sides of the party want to learn what one can do to each other. So I go deep into the match up, just like every other one that I have done. I don't play around with this.

So screw it, you think what you want and just give up on falco. Keep playing that typical Peach that people are use to in her meta game so much by now and just lose over and over again. Don't you dare come to me with a stupid comment like that again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falco boards and all, excuse that rant, but that **** really pissed me the hell off. While people give like 2 paragraphs on matchups, I give freaking book reports on them. I look at these match ups in and out. I don't play games. Then for him to tell me this when I have beaten good/top falcos here is just a straight punch in the face when I am helping not only Peach boards, but falcos as well. BS

Rant done.
That's not a rant, that's a tantrum. Praxis is completely right: you are wrong about the matchup. You listed ways on how to keep playing falco's game, which as Edrees stated, indicates a disadvantage. The falcos you play are nowhere near the skill level of Larry or SK92. Not to mention Praxis has one of the top four peaches so he knows what he's talking about. He doesn't play a typical peach. I'm sry but that statement made you look really dumb. You should know as well as we all do that peach is played differently by everyone and that everyone's style is unique. Stop starting drama like this; Praxis knows more about this matchup than you. He knows his ****.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Metatitan, don't reply. You'll only increase the tension. Not trying to tell you what to do, but really keep it chill please.

And praxis, that comment isn't completely necessary now is it :p

Discussion is good, but don't attack each others opinions, attack the facts.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
About Falco chaingrabbing Peach:

He can dthrow chaingrab her up to 3 times from 0%. The last grab only has a 1 frame window though. This is assuming peach is doing the fastest thing to get away (double jumping). And of course dthrow -> dair works against her.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hotgarbage; what if Peach mashes A (nair comes out in two frames, can sometimes escape combos faster than jumping) or holds X down to float?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea Hot, that sounds a bit off.

Just something I'd like to ask, what are Falco's options versus Peach's dair when both in the air (not OoS)? Does uair ever trade on occasion?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yea Hot, that sounds a bit off.

Just something I'd like to ask, what are Falco's options versus Peach's dair when both in the air (not OoS)? Does uair ever trade on occasion?
I can tell you that you shouldn't be afraid of uair.

The range looks long but is in fact low, like really low low. The speed is likewise.

However I do think that it might have some chance of trading hits with dair as Falco's hurtbox is malformed while doing the salto itself, but that shouldn't be a problem if you are spacing correctly.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, I'm not trying to insult you, and I wish you wouldn't take things so personally :/

I think Falco:peach is only 60:40 at highest levels, because Falco can limit her options and predict and punish the limited remaining approach options and thus is in a heavily advantaged situation at all times while on the stage. (Same reason I think Peach is 60:40 on Wario, she limits his options terribly) However, since Peach destroys him offstage so badly, it's even or perhaps even in Peach's favor at any other level of play.

I've said it before, the matchup only terrifies me against DEHF and SK92. EC doesn't have Falcos like that.

Quick AIM reference:
Nonsense.

This matchup is 60:40. I've played SK92 and DEHF multiple times (in tourney as well) and I played with Kismet for like 2 hours at Genesis, basically he learned the matchup and it became harder as he did.

I'm not getting into this, but effectively, Peach is playing Falco's game in this matchup, Falco isn't playing Peach's game. A lot of times Peach hopes he messes up for punishment, and Falco has a lot more reliable combos on Peach. Falco cannot edgeguard Peach though, which is really the main reason why Peach has a chance, Falco will rack up tons of damage, but Peach will get back on the stage every single time. As long as Peach isnt' stupid its basically impossible to get hit by Fsmash, Falco might land one a match on a smart Peach. Peach has pretty good priority and has options to edgeguard Falco through his forward B. Falco's in control but Peach has answers to a several of the things he does - but he's still in control of the tempo and decisions. 60/40 for sure.

Notice that all of Dark Pch's strategies are COUNTERS to deal with what Falco does to Peach, rather than INTIATORS of how to pressure him. It's always "do this to avoid and punish" rather than "get him into a bad spot doing these things" which is a true sign of a 60-40 disadvantaged matchup.
All my stuff is counters? The hell? First off You people keep going on about his lazers so damm much it is insane. When I told you about this lasers. I wrote a book report about his lasers alone., Then another one about the match up in general. You played SK92 so wrong. What you was doing was not getting you anywhere. And eating hits you could have avoided and traded that for hits on Falco. Pay attention to where I explained the match up in general outside of his lasers and don't say all I been saying is counters. Cause its not all that. I'm not as stupid as you people take me for.

i wouldnt count zen as a top falco. he doesnt use falco as often compared to his wolf. he is one of the top wolfs along with jjwolf and a few others. but not one of top falcos. he uses falco against pretty much just d3 and wolf's absolute worst matchups. the falco players in my area arent too good but i think chillen's falco is still good. betazealot is also good but not like sk92 or DEHF (his name rules. Larry lur) level.
Zen Has a Beast Faclo, last 2 tournys that he came to in N.Y He ***** it. One he got 5th at G.I.M.P.E.D Three stocking both snakeee and shadow. Then another here where he got first. So don't give me this.

That's not a rant, that's a tantrum. Praxis is completely right: you are wrong about the matchup. You listed ways on how to keep playing falco's game, which as Edrees stated, indicates a disadvantage. The falcos you play are nowhere near the skill level of Larry or SK92. Not to mention Praxis has one of the top four peaches so he knows what he's talking about. He doesn't play a typical peach. I'm sry but that statement made you look really dumb. You should know as well as we all do that peach is played differently by everyone and that everyone's style is unique. Stop starting drama like this; Praxis knows more about this matchup than you. He knows his ****.
Hell no Praxis is not close to knowing the Peach match up more than me. Kick rocks with that. All I hear is "Sk92 is this, dehf is that, I can't do jack, he has all this and that on us and nothing we can do. Face true facts. You boys can't fight falco

Look at what I said to edreese, that applies to you. or just look at him fight sk92:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFcTtiQcdmc.

Look at what the hell Edreese was doing. When he posted these vids and the rest, None of you could see this and though there was nothing edreese could do. None of you. I saw the vid and 5 secs of the match I already saw the problem. This is what I had to tell him:

" Ok From game one I noticed you made a big mistake on approaching. You are shorthopping Dairs and air dodging. This is a big no. And at the same time you are pulling back while Falco is not approaching you. You are taking way to many hits not needed to be taken at all. You have no protection

With you doing Dairs, you will just get clapped with lasers. Dairs hit from below. They do not protect you from the sides which leaves you open for a hit and nothing you can do about it. This is why I tell Peach players Dair is good but spamming it and all will lead to you're demise.

With Peach air dodge, its crap against lasering Falcos. You evade one of them, yet you are open for the second shot and nothing you can do. And her air dodge is garbage in general.

If falco is camping you like this guy, you have to go to him. Don't pull away like you was doing here, you are not getting anywhere and taking way to many hits. To a point your shield nearly broke.

You have to apporach falcos from the ground. Shiled or if you are good at it (its not that hard) power shield and move in. What are you getting out of this?

- You have a safe way to get close to Falco
- Falco has no choice but to stop with the lasers or its a free hit for us.

Also, when Falco is camping you, forget about turnips, that one turnip you picked on Brinstar cost you a stock. But if you are near him like that, screw turnips, or don't be near him where you are pinned to die. Only get them when he is in the air or off stage.

Floating is not gonna get you anywhere but taking Damage not needed. Short hopping attacks fail as well. IF you was to short hop a move to get close, it be Nairs since they cancel out lasers. You can ground float them too to get near. But other than that, don't do this again.

So shield and move in, once you get close, its all about who reacts better to bring the hurt. Somes times Falco might get you, other times, you will get falco. But from now on approach him this way and forget about how you was doing it in these vids. Thats was not a good way at all.

You know how to fight him upclose or need I explain that too?

Play that falco again and do excatly what I just told you. Cause from the looks of it, you don''t know how to approach him. I just gave you a way.

Also people. Stop sounding like FD is an auto win for falco. cause it is not. I played D1 in tourny and he camped the hell out of me. I did excatly what I told edreese and beat him.

Hmm, I wonder if this is how the mindset of Players over thereon the WC handle falco. This is not good kids. Them dairs are gonna be the death of you.

Play that Falco again and let me know how it goes. Honestly, if you was to use this advice before, that falco might not have gotten a game of you.

One more thing. When you get close to falco and all, abuse these 2 moves-

- Jab (Jabs) Then you can link them to w/e
-Nair"

You guys just can't fight falco. Really from me looking at this. Idk how he plays them now so I won't say anything about it. But before I posted my advice, I assume thats how you are did it or some what in a wrong matter. This is how you all think against falco. And you seriously need to get off that crap. Not one Peach in that thread noticed all that he was doing wrong. Yet I don't know what I am talking about and you guys do? Lets be for real. You guys can't fight falco plan in simple, and when I lend my aid to you I get Bullcrap. Hell I rather help Falcos learn to **** Peach players then help my own kind.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol idk if im necro bumpin or anything but praxis just linked me to a dark peach post and it was ****in hilarious

***** said EDREES PRAXIS YOU *****S AINT NO **** NA MEAN I PLAY *insert falco whos never been out of state here* ALL DAY *** YOU ONLY PLAY DEM SCRUBS DEHF AND SK92 YA HURRD DIPSET AIGHT IM UOT

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol idk if im necro bumpin or anything but praxis just linked me to a dark peach post and it was ****in hilarious

***** said EDREES PRAXIS YOU *****S AINT NO **** NA MEAN I PLAY *insert falco whos never been out of state here* ALL DAY *** YOU ONLY PLAY DEM SCRUBS DEHF AND SK92 YA HURRD DIPSET AIGHT IM UOT
So what is this now, Praxis has alot of mouth and people like you wanna join in,?also I have no clue wth you are saying. Your trolling and trying to sound funny sucks. You arent discussing a damm thing on falco so just bounce and try to be funny else where.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from all this crap idk what people think of a match up. The tier list is based on mostly opinions. But don't insult me like Praxis did. There was no need for that garbage.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude just shut up and leave.

I meant as in people like you comming in with stupid post like that trying to sound funny and show off. You are not funny, not even close. And seriously not putting anything into this discussing. Just bounce.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Metatitan is a pro at bingo.

Dark, how do I have a lot of mouth? I haven't been mouthing off at all >_>

And Eggz is trolling on his own accord >_<
Nonsense.
What is nonsense? That EC Falcos are not at the same level as WC Falcos? I just provided a quote from someone who has played BOTH. Your only claim is that you've played D1, and from this judge all Falcos. Edrees has also played Kismet and did much better than against DEHF.

EC Falco's don't play that matchup proper.

And didn't D1 quit Brawl months ago? When did you play him?

You know how to fight him upclose or need I explain that too?
Dark, you've never explained what to do when you get up close. All you've said is approach slowly while powershielding (worth noting that he can autocancel a laser to side-B, and you shield the laser and have a really hard time punishing the side-B fast). Since you're approaching in a predictable manner (walk slow and powershielding), he has an advantage on you since you're up close and shielding lasers. His ground game is overall better, his jab beats yours, and YOU have to drop the shield first, giving him more frames to act.

So, I powershield lasers to slowly get up to him. Now I'm up close to him and I just shielded the last laser. What do I do? He can punish each approach option and since I'm grounded and two feet in front of him I don't have a whole ton. SH aerials aren't gonna do much with his ftilt and utilt in place and he can jab me faster than I can drop shield and jab him.

The fact that Falco gets to control how Peach approaches is what gives him the advantage, it's not that the lasers themselves kill her. Once she's up close, he can side-B through her as she shields something else or predict her limited remaining set of approaches from her close up grounded position and punish.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Metatitan is a pro at bingo.

Dark, how do I have a lot of mouth? I haven't been mouthing off at all >_>

And Eggz is trolling on his own accord >_<

What is nonsense? That EC Falcos are not at the same level as WC Falcos? I just provided a quote from someone who has played BOTH. Your only claim is that you've played D1, and from this judge all Falcos. Edrees has also played Kismet and did much better than against DEHF.

EC Falco's don't play that matchup proper.

And didn't D1 quit Brawl months ago? When did you play him?

Dark, you've never explained what to do when you get up close. All you've said is approach slowly while powershielding (worth noting that he can autocancel a laser to side-B, and you shield the laser and have a really hard time punishing the side-B fast). Since you're approaching in a predictable manner (walk slow and powershielding), he has an advantage on you since you're up close and shielding lasers. His ground game is overall better, his jab beats yours, and YOU have to drop the shield first, giving him more frames to act.

So, I powershield lasers to slowly get up to him. Now I'm up close to him and I just shielded the last laser. What do I do? He can punish each approach option and since I'm grounded and two feet in front of him I don't have a whole ton. SH aerials aren't gonna do much with his ftilt and utilt in place and he can jab me faster than I can drop shield and jab him.

The fact that Falco gets to control how Peach approaches is what gives him the advantage, it's not that the lasers themselves kill her. Once she's up close, he can side-B through her as she shields something else or predict her limited remaining set of approaches from her close up grounded position and punish.

It is nonsense cause you clam I play bad falcos. That means one is ****. He sucks and is not smart at all. I can not talk about falco vs Peach like a book by playing scrubs. I told you boys this long ago that I had a hard time with Falco. I could never beat them at all. And why was that? Cause of the same stuff you all say here.

All these reason you all say, that was what I was going through. So decided to think this crap through and do something about it. So play more Falcos like D1 and C4. I leanred some **** and got better at it. Saw what worked and took note of it. Even after I still lost I was like (ok, so this seems to deal with that, lets try this **** again.) Then learned more stuff and.....then all this just hit me and I started to put things together. Now Falco does not fase me at all. win or lose to him. he is nothing, his camping does not bother me. All this stuff I say on falco is from playing good players and actually sitting down and thinking things through. Again, I am not as stupid as you take me for.

I don't wanna talk about that troll eggz, its done. Not what this thread is for. Also You again with this mind set of Peach owning falco and the laser stuck in your head sooo damm much, you fail to see where I explained 2 parts of Faclos. one is her lasers which people go about to no end. Then the second part where I explained to you boys about how Peach deals with Falco in general. I did not post this here cause Falcos need to learn how to deal with Peach. But let let me ONCE again explain this to you.

Here is a quote where I explained falco in general but you seem to miss it with that mindset of yours. Falco playsrs, all this might help you out as well. So learning how Peachhas to deal with you will help you understand this much better:

Dark.Pch says: 50-50

The Good: Falco is terrible off the stage, and not hard to keep him out. his Up-B does not go as Far as Fox. So most of the time, he has to F-B to the stage. Now this you can take advantage of with ground floater Nairs or Bairs. (If your timing is Godly, Fairs) Falco lags when shotting lazers on the ground, and they come out slower on the ground than in the air, due to how he gets in that fancy pose to shoot. Falco, can't kell you too well. His Solid Kill move is his Fsmash, and even that does not get the job done unless its a critical hit. Upsmash wont be killing you till like maybe 120+ Same with Dsmash. Around those numbers. When ypou keep the pressure on falco, he can't use his lasers, and you can run all over him and eat that shield. he is not all that quick nether, so you can keep up with him. You can snipe him off of his recoverey with turnips. Both F-B and U-B. He can't chaingrab grab you. Once he down throws you at low %, just Nair. You do this and falco can NEVER chain grab Peach at all. His next best option would be a dashattack to upsmash. But you can chaingrab him to mid %.

The bad- Falco can screw both your air and ground game while moving in. Since he does not lag touching the floor while shooting lasers, he can keep doing it while retreating or moving in. This also makes it hard for you to get turnips. And if he wanted to be an azz, he can F-B to the other side if he is cornered and repeat the process. His reflector stays in affect even when it goes back to falco. I'm sure people got hit with thier own turnips or w/e once falco has but his relfector away. And then at that same time, he can whip it out again. So He seriously can not be touched with a projectile this way. That Fsmash he has is killing you quick, even from behind. When comming back to the stage, falco can screw up your second jump and you can't float or shoot you out of it. Falco can Jump pretty high. he can set you up this way to keep you out or hit you with an air attack for the K.O Bair could do it of an up-air. Also a Dair but that not somthing to rely on. But trust me, you dont wanna get hit with that move at high damage. More damage you have, the harder it is to metor cancel to recovery/break out the stun. And that move launches you fast. Falco is kinda hard to kill due to how heavy he is and peach having trouble killing in general.

Style to use: Aggressive

What to do: I hear this all the time from people. the dang lasers screwing them up and stuff. I'm gonna be honest, and none have to agree, but I think this is true. Reason so many are bowing down to falco is cause they can't deal with his lasers or don't have much of a ground game. People are mostly about the air and Falco just shuts that down. But don't know how to fight on the ground well. Peach's air game is godly thus of course people would focus on that more with the dair combos or w/e and forget to tighten up other stuff that Peach has. Falco is a lesson learned. to have both air and ground game. learn how to get them both up equally. Not just be good at one and fail at the other.

Lets get this out the way, his lasers. Time to shut that **** down. When he lasers you:

- Don't jump
- Don't try to float to him.
- Don't get a turnip(s)
- Don't float

"What, then wtf are we suppose to do then, how do we get to falco, you are crazy!"

Maybe I am but if you do this you will get hit with lasers and take damage not needed or could be avoided. So how to get close to falco and top him from using lasers? Run to falco, and shield or if you are good at it (which is not that hard) power shield the lasers. and run or crouch under the air laser. I would say you can put up a turnip on the air shotd laser but I think the ground one would hit you before the turnip animation is over with. Test it. if you can get a turnip under the air shot laser, then sweet, you have a way to get turnips and get close. Now contunie this process till you get close. Once you get close, falco has NO CHOICE but to stop with the lasers, for he will be open for an attack. Once stupid falcos shoot lasers so close to you. they are asking to get hit. Do this every time you wanna get close to falco. This is how you get close to falco and shot down his laser game. Also if you don't feel like stopping and powershielding his lasers, when getting close to him, instant float to Nair his ground lasers. Nairs can cancel his lasers.

Ok, now his lasers are out of the way, about 50% of his game is shot down. Now For falco fighting you in general, close combat. when you get close to falco and get him to stop with the lasers, this is your chance to get your air and ground game in. Short hop Dairs alot on falco, it messes up alot of his stuff and you can kieep him in place and follow up with a Nair. Short hop nairs is so godly with Peach, people seriously need to use this move and not float all the time to air attacks. mix it up. peach floating to Dairs or w/e is so typical and peple know how to punish/get ready for it. So mix it up and give them a nasty surprise. You can also Nair him if you are close to his face like that when you get close to falco. Or space Fairs.

Falcos would likely jab to D-B/ So with his jab you can do 2 Things:

- DI behind him and bair air him.
- DI away and shield the D-B. Not sure how much shield stun that move has but maybe you can attack out of shield and get him. Run out of it as well to a dash attack. (since shield stun in this game is nearly garbage)

if you Go to falco from the air with a turnip, sometimes, they will think you will toss it, so they will pull a relfector. This is where you get them. Fair them, thats a free hit for you. So it is best that if you go to them or if floating to them, that you don't usually throw the turnip. But this depends on how scared or obvious the falco is, so this is on you to figure out and tell with.

Falcos F-B is not really much of an option most of the time to recover. it does not give him much distance. It's pretty much a good game when he tries to do that. its easy to snipe him and knock him out of it. also, you can just go and toad it if you can reach him in time. So next best thing is his Side-B. And I already explain how to deal with that. Turnips can make you force him how he has to recover. (On stage or aim for the age) so just dont tosse turnips aimlessly just to toss them. Aim for him. The moment you aim for him, he has to be on the defense within his recovery, which is hard to do, thus, you Kinda force him to recover to the stage or the edge depending where he is out of the stage. From here you time an edgehog, or an air attack if he aims for the stage. also if your timing is good, time a F/Usmash and its a good game.

Falco can uptilt you out of shield if you pound his shield with Dairs. So what you have to do is dair it and then ether move behind him to a bair or Pull back a lil if you don't hit him with the move. if you pull back, you can land before the move if done, and Nair him for more spressure or if he drops his shield. or shorthop dairs if he rolls to you. Can also space a fair if he rolls to you. See how spacing is so importnat with Peach and leads to great things. get your spacing up there boys. it does so much damage. More than people think.

Uptilts break his Dairs. Done right, Falco can not go through your Uptilt with his Dair. Falcos might also pull the D-B in the air, so be careful when you jump and toss a turnip. Falco will just jump with you and D-B. He can also do this to kick you out of your float. should have said this in the bad section, but least you know. This is all mindgames and guessing but you can toad that. Or run under him and get a free hit. Falco is a sitting duck once he D-B's in the air.

When you pressure falco, he has no choice but to roll or uptilt. This is where you shorthop dairs or space bairs/Fairs. Really if you have him in a corner. Also some might be concerned if falco tries to F-B to the other side of the stage if you get close while he lasers. You can stop this but getting close then pulling back. that way whenhe F-B, you are abaout in the same spot where he would land on his F-B, and he lags, so thats about a free hit for you. of it you have quick reaction/reflexes, instant foat to a Nair on the ground or jump to a Nair and get him in the air if he does it like that. Pull back a lil when you do this as well so in case you don't hit him, you are right there when he lands, and then you beat his azz.

If falco aproaches you with lasers. Crouch the air shotted lasers and try to power shield the grounded ones and then you can reliate with a Nair or Bair. Dair too if possible. The air shoted lasers give you a chance to get a turnip. Dont roll or side step too much. You will get punished for it bad. really when pined to a corner. cause you have no choice but to roll foward. Then if you roll back......that is just stupid. You wont go anywhere, You better off sidestepping. The side step is faster and endes sonner than her roll.

When comming to the stage, Try to recover high as you can. Soon as you get lauch, dont jump. Don't float. Momentum cancel to a F-B. Do this 2 times and you should be right ovet the stage. Falco won't be hitting you with lasers like this. And if you some how get hit while landing you, still have your other recovery options cause you did not burn your jump, toad or float.

If you can't somehow recover high, when falco is shooting you,don't burn you jump, float or toad. if you can sneak a F-B to the stage, do it. that makes you closer to the stage. And try to recover low. No lasers can hit you like that and it be to risky for falco to go downthere and hit you. But if you get hit while returning, at a certain distance from the stage, thats when you can use your jump and float.Even toad if you are smart with it. those are your last resorts to getting back on the stage. that means falco went through all that crap and yet...you still have recovery options to make it back and can too.

You can airdodge some lasers to help you out but remember, her air dodge is crap. so becareful with it. some points just eat like 2 lasers when returning. DON'T GET HIT WITH JUST ONE AND GET ALL SCARED AND JUMP OR FLOAT. People do this alot then you get hit in the middle of all that and then you can't recover well and be set up for death. Thats why you don't burn your recovery options early, just incase crap like this happens.

There, I explained it to you, YET again.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
There doesn't need to be a lengthy discussion. The falcos have seen the input on what most peaches have said, and they have input from their own side as well. They'll come to a logical conclusion based on the array of inputs given. No need to go on and on about this. You can either take the input on two Peaches who have played the best falcos in the nation, or you can take the input of someone who has not. It's their call.

For the record Dark, I tried your ideas against them recently in friendlies and I started getting 3 stocked. Then I went back to my own strategy and it was 1 stock or close matches. So thanks for the input but it didn't work for me.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
****, DrkPeach. There are a lot of holes on the recovery. Peach is very easy to keep off stage. (Once she is out there)

Lets get this out the way, his lasers. Time to shut that **** down. When he lasers you:

- Don't jump
- Don't try to float to him.
- Don't get a turnip(s)
- Don't float
Your approach is weak, jab destroys all of Peach's non-aerial approaches.

"What, then wtf are we suppose to do then, how do we get to falco, you are crazy!"

Maybe I am but if you do this you will get hit with lasers and take damage not needed or could be avoided. So how to get close to falco and top him from using lasers? Run to falco, and shield or if you are good at it (which is not that hard) power shield the lasers. and run or crouch under the air laser. I would say you can put up a turnip on the air shotd laser but I think the ground one would hit you before the turnip animation is over with. Test it. if you can get a turnip under the air shot laser, then sweet, you have a way to get turnips and get close. Now contunie this process till you get close. Once you get close, falco has NO CHOICE but to stop with the lasers, for he will be open for an attack. Once stupid falcos shoot lasers so close to you. they are asking to get hit. Do this every time you wanna get close to falco. This is how you get close to falco and shot down his laser game. Also if you don't feel like stopping and powershielding his lasers, when getting close to him, instant float to Nair his ground lasers. Nairs can cancel his lasers.
Reflector reflects turnips, but when I play like a robot this works :laugh:
Mix-ups are all player dependent, but I'm sure peach isn't that fast to win every situation.

Ok, now his lasers are out of the way, about 50% of his game is shot down. Now For falco fighting you in general, close combat. when you get close to falco and get him to stop with the lasers, this is your chance to get your air and ground game in. Short hop Dairs alot on falco, it messes up alot of his stuff and you can kieep him in place and follow up with a Nair. Short hop nairs is so godly with Peach, people seriously need to use this move and not float all the time to air attacks. mix it up. peach floating to Dairs or w/e is so typical and peple know how to punish/get ready for it. So mix it up and give them a nasty surprise. You can also Nair him if you are close to his face like that when you get close to falco. Or space Fairs.
Phantasm is mighty fast, we can Oos IAP during cooldown frames if you don't Auto-cancel these aerials.

Falcos would likely jab to D-B/ So with his jab you can do 2 Things:
This doesn't work (0 frame advantage). It is easier to just punish your reaction or just back away.

- DI behind him and bair air him.
- DI away and shield the D-B. Not sure how much shield stun that move has but maybe you can attack out of shield and get him. Run out of it as well to a dash attack. (since shield stun in this game is nearly garbage)
No Falco's jabs that long that is absurd.
if you Go to falco from the air with a turnip, sometimes, they will think you will toss it, so they will pull a relfector. This is where you get them. Fair them, thats a free hit for you. So it is best that if you go to them or if floating to them, that you don't usually throw the turnip. But this depends on how scared or obvious the falco is, so this is on you to figure out and tell with.
There's is nothing wrong with this, except be wary of getting hit with reflector as well. Also Bair eats through the weaker set of turnips.

Falcos F-B is not really much of an option most of the time to recover. it does not give him much distance. It's pretty much a good game when he tries to do that. its easy to snipe him and knock him out of it. also, you can just go and toad it if you can reach him in time. So next best thing is his Side-B. And I already explain how to deal with that. Turnips can make you force him how he has to recover. (On stage or aim for the age) so just dont tosse turnips aimlessly just to toss them. Aim for him. The moment you aim for him, he has to be on the defense within his recovery, which is hard to do, thus, you Kinda force him to recover to the stage or the edge depending where he is out of the stage. From here you time an edgehog, or an air attack if he aims for the stage. also if your timing is good, time a F/Usmash and its a good game.
This is also true. But this only works when we have 0 jumps left. When we have more left we can recover a lot more efficiently so just watch out.

Falco can uptilt you out of shield if you pound his shield with Dairs. So what you have to do is dair it and then ether move behind him to a bair or Pull back a lil if you don't hit him with the move. if you pull back, you can land before the move if done, and Nair him for more spressure or if he drops his shield. or shorthop dairs if he rolls to you. Can also space a fair if he rolls to you. See how spacing is so importnat with Peach and leads to great things. get your spacing up there boys. it does so much damage. More than people think.
Have you ever seen anyone escape simply by OoS Jumping away, Laser-Laser. Tactic is godly!

Uptilts break his Dairs. Done right, Falco can not go through your Uptilt with his Dair. Falcos might also pull the D-B in the air, so be careful when you jump and toss a turnip. Falco will just jump with you and D-B. He can also do this to kick you out of your float. should have said this in the bad section, but least you know. This is all mindgames and guessing but you can toad that. Or run under him and get a free hit. Falco is a sitting duck once he D-B's in the air.
You win again. But Falco shouldn't approach with Dair, it is unsafe on shield if not spaced properly.

When you pressure falco, he has no choice but to roll or uptilt. This is where you shorthop dairs or space bairs/Fairs. Really if you have him in a corner. Also some might be concerned if falco tries to F-B to the other side of the stage if you get close while he lasers. You can stop this but getting close then pulling back. that way whenhe F-B, you are abaout in the same spot where he would land on his F-B, and he lags, so thats about a free hit for you. of it you have quick reaction/reflexes, instant foat to a Nair on the ground or jump to a Nair and get him in the air if he does it like that. Pull back a lil when you do this as well so in case you don't hit him, you are right there when he lands, and then you beat his azz.
There is a very very small un-expliotable lag in the IAP.

If falco aproaches you with lasers. Crouch the air shotted lasers and try to power shield the grounded ones and then you can reliate with a Nair or Bair. Dair too if possible. The air shoted lasers give you a chance to get a turnip. Dont roll or side step too much. You will get punished for it bad. really when pined to a corner. cause you have no choice but to roll foward. Then if you roll back......that is just stupid. You wont go anywhere, You better off sidestepping. The side step is faster and endes sonner than her roll.
Honestly this is the easiest way to get around laser camping.

That is all I have to says. Not much but yeah.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Dark, your suggestions don't make sense. You're saying not to use 90% of Peach's game, walk up while powershielding, hope he doesn't side-B through you while you shield, walk up to him and jab and hope your jab beats his (which it doesn't). Even if you're 100% correct, doesn't this indicate a bad matchup?

Uptilt beats his dair? Why would he dair you while you're grounded? And why would he do it from above? >_>

Stopping his side-B by pulling back? He'll just keep lasering.

Why would you recover high against Falco? He sucks under the stage lol.

You didn't discuss dealing with his nair, either, and then you make the claim that Falco is going to jab to down-B? I've never even seen this, and you don't discuss any of Falco's other ground options other than jab to down-B. Then you say to short hop dair him...he'll just nair out of shield or roll away...

I dunno, I don't see it at all. :/

And you didn't answer me, when did you beat D1?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There doesn't need to be a lengthy discussion. The falcos have seen the input on what most peaches have said, and they have input from their own side as well. They'll come to a logical conclusion based on the array of inputs given. No need to go on and on about this. You can either take the input on two Peaches who have played the best falcos in the nation, or you can take the input of someone who has not. It's their call.

For the record Dark, I tried your ideas against them recently in friendlies and I started getting 3 stocked. Then I went back to my own strategy and it was 1 stock or close matches. So thanks for the input but it didn't work for me.
Only thing I can say to you is we don't play and think the same. i could also doo what you do to these faclos and get my azz handed to me. I play wierd and try to stay off the typical Peach game. Cause it is getting old and people seeing the same thing all the time won't get the job done.

****, DrkPeach. There are a lot of holes on the recovery. Peach is very easy to keep off stage. (Once she is out there)
Then tell me, cause so far you saying this means nothing when I explained my option and what I can do.

Your approach is weak, jab destroys all of Peach's non-aerial approaches.
I can do the same. Also A glide toss to a jab, Mostly likely Peach is winning that fight. also A dash attack would beat his jab or just clash with it. it has priority and it is 2 hits, it is a save move that when going to falcos jab, I am not getting hit

Reflector reflects turnips, but when I play like a robot this works :laugh:
Mix-ups are all player dependent, but I'm sure peach isn't that fast to win every situation.
I have no clue what you mean in that first sentence. And for the second. if you wanna do it that way this can relate to falco as well.

Phantasm is mighty fast, we can Oos IAP during cooldown frames if you don't Auto-cancel these aerials.
You did this one for me.

This doesn't work (0 frame advantage). It is easier to just punish your reaction or just back away.
Better off for me then.

No Falco's jabs that long that is absurd.
What?

There's is nothing wrong with this, except be wary of getting hit with reflector as well. Also Bair eats through the weaker set of turnips.
Thats why we becareful or expect things. situations are never perect to come out of, but least there is s\things you can do about it. which is the point with this and lots of things I go on about here. But you got it

This is also true. But this only works when we have 0 jumps left. When we have more left we can recover a lot more efficiently so just watch out.
Ok

Have you ever seen anyone escape simply by OoS Jumping away, Laser-Laser. Tactic is godly!
Yea. But if you look at what I said again, there is something in there can deal with this tactic. Or I be inside pound falco with pressure for him to do that. To me it is not a smart thing to do against peach.

You win again. But Falco shouldn't approach with Dair, it is unsafe on shield if not spaced properly.
I know, that is why I love it. Also this is in general if falcos do go for Dair (which will happen) and need a solution for it.

There is a very very small un-expliotable lag in the IAP.
I must have quick azz reflexes then cause I usually can catch falco if I know where he is going. i usually try to limit where he can recover. then from there make a guess and pin point from the options I took away from falco where he would go. Then get ready and timed a Grounded or air floated Nair or shield and run out of shield to turn around grabs.

Honestly this is the easiest way to get around laser camping.

That is all I have to says. Not much but yeah.[/QUOTE]

Yea, But I usually do the other one who I am in his face and then can react quick to nearly anything I have too. Though you can mix them both camping strats up to get at falco. Both together is good.

Dark, your suggestions don't make sense. You're saying not to use 90% of Peach's game, walk up while powershielding, hope he doesn't side-B through you while you shield, walk up to him and jab and hope your jab beats his (which it doesn't). Even if you're 100% correct, doesn't this indicate a bad matchup?
The fact that you think 90% of her game is the air is why you can't deal with Falco. Marth shuts down her air game hard. So I have to get my ground game in there to get at him. then take it to the air when I can, and rotate it. Thats what you have to do with Falco. The air is not all she has. Give it up already. Again, typical Peach players, always wanting to be in the air and do floating dairs and such, No, pack that up already.

Uptilt beats his dair? Why would he dair you while you're grounded? And why would he do it from above? >_>
Exactly. But why say this? Cause this is part of explaining what one can do in a match up and whats beats what. I leave nothing out.

Stopping his side-B by pulling back? He'll just keep lasering.
Think about what you just said here......................................

Why would you recover high against Falco? He sucks under the stage lol.
Yea, you should be laughing. cause this makes no sense. Look at what you just said.

You didn't discuss dealing with his nair, either, and then you make the claim that Falco is going to jab to down-B? I've never even seen this, and you don't discuss any of Falco's other ground options other than jab to down-B. Then you say to short hop dair him...he'll just nair out of shield or roll away...

I dunno, I don't see it at all. :/

And you didn't answer me, when did you beat D1?
His Nair? Use your Fair or space Fairs to beat it, done, next.

And when I said falcos would always do that. I am stating if he was to do something like that, what Peach can do about it. Give situations and saying what Peach can do about them. Thats how you learn and explain stuff.

And what ground options?

Lazers- covered
Jab- covered
D-B- covered

What else is there????? And as for d1, last I played him was I think COT4

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Could someone please roomban Dark. Pch or something?
Seriously, there's a difference between heated character discussions and just plain hissyfits.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Dark Pch,

I understand you're discussing specific Peach match-ups, but please detract from arguing for the sake of arguing. If you have a problem with one or two people, bring the discussion somewhere else via PM, AIM, or profiles so everyone else can carry along.

It is okay to contribute to this thread, but just for future notice try not to get caught up with any personal issues in a widely used public thread. Those should be resolved elsewhere.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You will have to excuse me. I have some personal problems with lots of Peach players after some stuff I found out yeserday. And still pisses me off.

But I'll Control the hate I have for right now and discuss calm. You got my word on that Omni

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
DrkPeach I totally respect your views on this match-up, but Falco's striaght forward play destroys Peachs complex spacing game. I'll get back to the multi quote in a bit.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Then tell me, cause so far you saying this means nothing when I explained my option and what I can do.
Well you see, damage is the key to winning the game. I don't need to explain this. Falco has the tools he needs to harass Peach on offstage play, regardless of how ballsy it seems for a Falco to go out. We not needing to worry about getting gimped (While keeping Peach from returning only) makes it relatively easy for Falco to wall out with his Bairs. At high percents a well spaced Bair kills or baits Air dodges.

I can do the same. Also A glide toss to a jab, Mostly likely Peach is winning that fight. also A dash attack would beat his jab or just clash with it. it has priority and it is 2 hits, it is a save move that when going to falcos jab, I am not getting hit
Jab: Falco
1st jab total: 16
1st jab hits on frame 2
1st jab shield hit lag: 6
1st jab shield stun: 7
1st jab advantage: -13
2nd jab hits on frame 10 (counting frame 1 as first frame of 1st jab)
Linking to 2nd jab hit box advantage: -7 (opponent has 7 frames between shield stun and 2nd jab hit box)

Dash Attack: Peach
Total: 37
First hits on frame 6
First hit shield hit lag: 6
First hit shield stun: 7
2nd hit box hits on frame 17
Linking to 2nd hit advantage: -10 (opponent has 10 frames between shield stun and 2nd hit box)
2nd hit shield hit lag: 6
2nd hit shield stun: 7
2nd hit advantage: -19

The Glide toss, jab jab is debatable on how to handle.

I have no clue what you mean in that first sentence. And for the second. if you wanna do it that way this can relate to falco as well.
Falco isn't going to let you pull up turnips and just glide toss. We can time our shot to harass you. The robot thing was a joke to that...

You did this one for me.
I know where Falco wins and loses. I won't only defend Falco, I'm much more realistic than that.

Better off for me then.
Not really, faster attacker wins right?But then, Who said anything abou attacking? Falco controls the outcome of this event with about 50% of the cast.

You really think a Falco will jab long enough for you to DI behind him? (I forgot the comma. I could see why you were confused)

Yea. But if you look at what I said again, there is something in there can deal with this tactic. Or I be inside pound falco with pressure for him to do that. To me it is not a smart thing to do against peach.
IAP is stupid fast, are you sure you've been harassed by it?

I must have quick azz reflexes then cause I usually can catch falco if I know where he is going. i usually try to limit where he can recover. then from there make a guess and pin point from the options I took away from falco where he would go. Then get ready and timed a Grounded or air floated Nair or shield and run out of shield to turn around grabs.
You can't or the Falco is dumb. Peach can't cover that much ground. And Falco only gets punished by swords, if you know this than you don't get punished; because it won't happen.

Most Falco's IAP after lasers. We wait for a defensive option since it crosses up through you. We won't phantasm a nuetral opponent. We know that you can punish us if you aren't blocking/rolling/spotdodging, so why bother?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well you see, damage is the key to winning the game. I don't need to explain this. Falco has the tools he needs to harass Peach on offstage play, regardless of how ballsy it seems for a Falco to go out. We not needing to worry about getting gimped (While keeping Peach from returning only) makes it relatively easy for Falco to wall out with his Bairs. At high percents a well spaced Bair kills or baits Air dodges.
My recovery options still play. Smart recovery helps with this sir. I think I explained how she can recove from falco. Not saying it it perfect, lets not get that twisted. But stating ways she can make it back. Just as you are saying ways Falco can get at Peach while comming back.

Jab: Falco
1st jab total: 16
1st jab hits on frame 2
1st jab shield hit lag: 6
1st jab shield stun: 7
1st jab advantage: -13
2nd jab hits on frame 10 (counting frame 1 as first frame of 1st jab)
Linking to 2nd jab hit box advantage: -7 (opponent has 7 frames between shield stun and 2nd jab hit box)

Dash Attack: Peach
Total: 37
First hits on frame 6
First hit shield hit lag: 6
First hit shield stun: 7
2nd hit box hits on frame 17
Linking to 2nd hit advantage: -10 (opponent has 10 frames between shield stun and 2nd hit box)
2nd hit shield hit lag: 6
2nd hit shield stun: 7
2nd hit advantage: -19

The Glide toss, jab jab is debatable on how to handle.
If I am running to you with a dash attack and I and you Jab,the attacks will mostly likely clash of I get away with the hit. Peach pulls her body forward giving that extra range, 2 hits, and the hit box is infront of her hands.

Falco isn't going to let you pull up turnips and just glide toss. We can time our shot to harass you. The robot thing was a joke to that...
Thats why I said peach has to limit her turnip use. And I can toss you off the stage or when I grab you toss you up or away to get turnips. There are times to get them and times not to. But the use here is limited only you wanna get a few hits just to get one.

I know where Falco wins and loses. I won't only defend Falco, I'm much more realistic than that.

Ok.

Not really, faster attacker wins right?But then, Who said anything abou attacking? Falco controls the outcome of this event with about 50% of the cast.

What good is speed against one you can't touch or has good spacing evasion. Speed is not always everything.

You really think a Falco will jab long enough for you to DI behind him? (I forgot the comma. I could see why you were confused)
With me I can SDI quick. if he wants to go for the full jab spin, I jusually get ready to Smash DI behind him and nair him. Or smash DI if not then that fine. You can dowhat you usually do out of jabs with falcos, Also from thes Jabs, if you ry to follow up with something, Peach can break out of w/e set up you have next a nair. But this depends where I am when you jab me.

IAP is stupid fast, are you sure you've been harassed by it?
If I am on falcos azz and he tryies that, the best thing I could do is Nair. S frame move, and I can geat that laser shot and hit you at the same time. Also it has invincibility frames. Whith makes it a mean combo breaker.

You can't or the Falco is dumb. Peach can't cover that much ground. And Falco only gets punished by swords, if you know this than you don't get punished because it won't happen.

Most Falco's IAP after lasers. We wait for a defensive option since it crosses up through you. We won't phantasm a nuetral opponent. We know that you can punish us if you aren't blocking/rolling/spotdodging, so why bother?
I get to the postion that I think falco is going and he F-B, I catch him. If I am not close enough, I can't get him. That is what I am saying, The next best thing for that is F-B out the shield. Also, Getting falco with Nairs is not something stupid. Cause played right Peach can control or limit your options to recover, which can force you to come back in a way I want to you.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Let's weave an end to this.

If everyone is nice enough to post their final thoughts on the match-up we can combine it to reach a conclusion. If this continues there will only be discussion about specific situations and we're not quite playing super theory brothers brawl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I want to play you bro. You sound smart! I love the way you think.
You said you going to Alex's tourny. I'll go and play you there.

Let's weave an end to this.

If everyone is nice enough to post their final thoughts on the match-up we can combine it to reach a conclusion. If this continues there will only be discussion about specific situations and we're not quite playing super theory brothers brawl.
I say is is even. Others Peach players will come and say it is a bad match up for Peach. They don't usually agree with what I have to say.

I spoke with NinjaLink about this match up. I told him all this stuff I have been saying about Peach vs Falco. He agrees with everything I had to say. But he thinks it is 45:55 falco. I'm cool with that but he also says this match up is not as hell as People think. it seriously isnt.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ill write more on this later(not a lot of time now), but its probably more along the lines on 55:45 Falco. Praxis, Why do you think Peach vs Falco on japes is 65:35 Falco? All of the Things that make Falco good there are negated vs peach.
-He cant Cg
-He cant spike easily
-He has a hard time camping peach since she will just float under the stage

The only thing Falco still has that Japes gives him is his Illusion tricks.

I always ban Japes vs Peach, because shes better than Falco(in the Peach vs Falco matchup) there, And every single decent peach Ive played in a set (Meno, King Beef, Phillyrider, Raz) always take me there. Dark Pch doesn't count because Ive only played him in single games, so I dunno if he CPs Japes. Guessing not since its usually banned on EC.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sir, you do realize Falco can not chaingrab Peach period right?

And for Campy space animals I take them to castle seige. The first part of the stage, they are close to you most of the time. And easy to keep the pressure on them of they wanna camp. Second Part, if they wanna go campy, the satues say high. And you have the platforms to help with evasion and getting close to them.The third part is a lil bigger than the second part, But it is not that hard to keep up with Campy space animals here nether.

This is just me though.

M@v

Subarashii!
^ Yeah I know Falco can't CG peach period. Its just even more of a drawback on japes since you cant guarantee a spike.(Not that Peach dies in the water at all anyway.

The only thing you cant pretty much do to peach is a dthrow-Dair chain, but smart ones will get out, so its honestly just best to follow up with a nair.

Castle siege can be annoying for falco becuase of those ******** statues. My Falco is more campy than my fox, So yeah. I usually use Fox vs Peach to begin with, but Im comfortable with both.

Japes is a decent CP vs fox btw: He still has illusion tricks, but Highest Ceiling in the game says high.

Top Bottom