• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Ranking Battle 1/15

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
I'm Back.

THUG = Brawl

THPS4 = Melee.

it's easy to be good at brawl(THUG).

Bring it on in THPS4 if your so amazing at tony hawk.

Also, I never said DT was for noobs, it's for scrubs who can't balance.

Also, my salty posts were due to losing a 2 grand set in brawl, wahhhhhhhhhhh
I'm back.

First off, I can do any advanced tech better than you. BS, BP, TH4BP, WS, SP, DD45 all included. I can do a NM run better than you, I can most likely even prov/style better than you.

THUG = Melee

DT = L canceling (allows for longer/more intricate combos/everyone can do it/it = the metagame. I am well aware that the timing for L canceling is extremely hard and takes much more practice, but conceptually, it is identical.)

Every other thps game = brawl much less time per combo aka brawl has no combos iirc? ( THPS is not to the extreme brawl is though: I know Mistafreeze can bill thps4, I have milled THPS1 Skatepark Chicago, Draco can 300 mil burnside thps3. So your bad at balance talk, save it.)

Get anyone you've ever met to play vs Guy2k, tell me he is a scrub that can't balance. We don't spam DT, we use it when we get uncomfortable, just like every other top player who is going for the MOST POINTS with the BIGGEST COMBO possible.

You shouldn't have lost that 2grand set in brawl, apparently it = THUG, which = easy to win right? No Johns. Insulting your own game for the sake of winning an argument = desperation lol.

I am a THUG player, and I use DT. I have more merit/respect than anyone you've ever played with.

Just give up dude.
You clearly aren't a THUG player.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
BONUS SHOUTOUT TO SILAS FOR RUNNING MY POOL THAT KID IS AMAZING
i'm lawlin at "kid", tbh tho i had a great time trolling/running your pool. you're literally the skinniest kid i've ever met, good time sir

ps. you should have kept the irish

also did you guys know Fatal is a pro at brawl he's a pro brawl player you should become a fan of him on facebook
HOW DO I PRESS LIKE ON THIS???

I'm back.

First off, I can do any advanced tech better than you. BS, BP, TH4BP, WS, SP, DD45 all included. I can do a NM run better than you, I can most likely even prov/style better than you.

THUG = Melee

DT = L canceling (allows for longer/more intricate combos/everyone can do it/it = the metagame. I am well aware that the timing for L canceling is extremely hard and takes much more practice, but conceptually, it is identical.)

Every other thps game = brawl much less time per combo aka brawl has no combos iirc? ( THPS is not to the extreme brawl is though: I know Mistafreeze can bill thps4, I have milled THPS1 Skatepark Chicago, Draco can 300 mil burnside thps3. So your bad at balance talk, save it.)

Get anyone you've ever met to play vs Guy2k, tell me he is a scrub that can't balance. We don't spam DT, we use it when we get uncomfortable, just like every other top player who is going for the MOST POINTS with the BIGGEST COMBO possible.

You shouldn't have lost that 2grand set in brawl, apparently it = THUG, which = easy to win right? No Johns. Insulting your own game for the sake of winning an argument = desperation lol.

I am a THUG player, and I use DT. I have more merit/respect than anyone you've ever played with.

Just give up dude.
get ****ing roasted

fatal, regardless of what you think you can do, you're a brawl player in the end. eventually, you're going to get reality checked in the face. the moment you attempt to play against proskater will be this day.

if you'd like to, i'll gladly up the MM to the 2,000$ you supposedly were going to win playing brawl. in return, you have to up your stake to 500$ i'm that certain that proskater will **** your face.

hi smashboards

i'd give shoutouts but i was waayyyyyy too sober to remember anyone but that heather chick that played pikachu. she totally owes me a sammich.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
forgive the DP

congrats to kdj, being all kdj'y and stuff. didn't even have to watch the matches to know the outcome.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I'm back.

THUG = Melee

Just give up dude.
You dropped draco, maybe you have some merit. Let's get some things straight here. I didn't lose 2 grand, I just didn't win 2 grand and I still have another shot in losers. All melee players do is insult brawl and I wasn't trying to insult it, it's a fact that it's easier to be good in brawl then melee.

I use to play with tXo all the time back in the day in 4 but when thug came out it died, also I have played with tony hawk personally remember that? He has more respect than anyone who has touched the game xD. I am not a thug player, I am brawl player that use to play thps crazy. I do have the best NMs on Shipyard, 2 of em. I also said mean **** because I found what you said earlier to be very insulting

"Pretty much, if I've never heard of you, you aren't good.
I know all the top players on a personal level."

My name wasn't even Fatal in THPS.

I don't think "proskater" was yours either.

Also, I was told you combo'd so hard that you broke the multiplier?

didn't even think that was possible

Also, I don't care if any melee people don't like.. youve all been a **** to me before so save the BS. Yes please become a fan on FB, currently at 2,300 or something. I get rewards every 1k fans.

this thread is now about THPS Beef

Also I herd you were getting 500+ billion runs... If thats true then you would **** me, thought you were someone getting 1-5 million and hella impressing people that way. I could only pull 500ish million right now.

I would enjoy playing regardless and I'll still throw up my 5 bucks for 2/3 TA.

this is my fav ever btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV8QDiteBNU

Draco <3

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Anything more than 4.4billion (guy2k) is unrealistic. I've gone 3billion but nothing more.
Anything over 2.1 billion breaks the multiplier, so yes, I have. Multiple people have.
If I try, I will bil.

"I know all the top players on a personal level" (All the THUG players is what I was saying).
tXo was very alive in THUG, they are the ones that converted the majority of people to no DT, and then all the DT lobbies started getting botted and flooded so everyone was forced to convert or quit to THUG 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UG8vdQW4_Q

I will no longer talk about this topic because I feel that people are tired of reading these posts.
Have a good night.

strawhats

Smash Master
its would be awsome if kdj went to Pound V, at the very least MDZ and Swift's tourney in CT next week...I wanna get ***** by his sheik.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fatal, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

the quality of the commentary was very poor, so I will be withholding it from the videos when I finally get to editing.
Thank God.
Those scrubs on commentary were annoying.
-DD

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
LAST MINUTE!:

I'm having a smashfest tomorrow. Who wants to come?
Carpooling would be ideal because parking in the street is not allowed and it's supposed to snow. We have no room in the driveway lol. Things can be arranged with nearby smashers and their driveways/apartment guest spots for carpooling. If you are willing to make this work I would love to have you at my smashfest. Let me know asap so I can get a rough idea as to who will be able to make it.

Contact me at 860-841-3991 (text is fine, or call after 4pm) with any questions.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
forgive the DP

congrats to kdj, being all kdj'y and stuff. didn't even have to watch the matches to know the outcome.
Aww. Show Th0rn some support, friend. He deserves it. He beat KDJ at the last mass madness. This wasn't a shutout by any means.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Th0rn beat KDJ 6-0 at the last MM, but it didn't get recorded, therefore nobody heard about it, therefore Th0rn doesn't deserve credit. -_-

Elen

Smash Lord
Brookman, I'm incredibly upset you have not yet completed tedious amounts of work in a short time period for zero pay. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.

Top Bottom