• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Hey is live stream going to be available at this tourney it would be awesome for a tourney like this to get streamed. I'm sure one of the ppl coming knows how to do that stuff. Plus The stream could be on a TV reserved for friendlies. I mean we could have like 1 or 2 TV's for friendlies that way ppl can warm up while they are waiting for there matches. I'm just suggesting this by the way. I would do live stream myself but i don't know how nor do i have the equipment.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If anyone can bring daz back on sunday that would be great. I can bring him back saturday night, but if i do Toil probably won't be going. Either way I am bringing him though, I just know Toil wanted to go though, he just needs to be home at like 9 or 10. So anyone from maine going for melee day? If so post here soon so I can update Toil on what we are doing.
quoted for the next page, wow wtf i didn't realize toil would be missing out...

also, a message from memphischains, who cannot post cause he is banned:

If anyone in the Boston area could give me a ride I would love you forever and throw some cash down for gas. I live next to the MFA so I could meet someone via the T if need be

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Overswarm lost to a Sonic and Memphis decided he wanted to hold a forum-wide parade about it

Fuzzy1010

Smash Rookie
Uhh.... I guess Kevin is teaming with Icy then. Almo, I still don't have a partner. If I see you there, then we'll team. I will be there at around 11:45 AM. And ****, lots of people are dropping out.

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
Hm, I'm partnerless, my friend can't go.

(WARNING: If anyone else needs a partner, I'm not very good)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Is Dazwa making this?

Is Matt making this?

Am I running this?

Please answer these questions by morning. Gotta give the girl a ride home before I head out, so I need to know and mentally prepare.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alright... cool.

I need to warm up so badly, and shake the BS of WiFi off and get into a good headspace... so I really really didn't want to have to do all the sign ups, to be honest.

I don't know who wants to take control of seeding, but since you Fatal and obm will be there, I'll just assume I won't be needed for it. And I'll just play a stupid amount of friendlies and than surprise everyone when I win the tournament. Sound good?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I can run melee if there's a need. Just thought I'd put that out there. I could come in for brawl too to hlep things move smoothly, but I'd rather do other things with my saturday. let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I don't know >_<
Fatal said his friends will do Brawl or something...

**** it. I'm still going to try my best to go and run this for you guys!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Alright... cool.

I need to warm up so badly, and shake the BS of WiFi off and get into a good headspace... so I really really didn't want to have to do all the sign ups, to be honest.

I don't know who wants to take control of seeding, but since you Fatal and obm will be there, I'll just assume I won't be needed for it. And I'll just play a stupid amount of friendlies and than surprise everyone when I win the tournament. Sound good?
I still need to friendly you :)

Almo

Smash Ace
Uhh.... I guess Kevin is teaming with Icy then. Almo, I still don't have a partner. If I see you there, then we'll team. I will be there at around 11:45 AM. And ****, lots of people are dropping out.
k.

lol i responded to you on multiple websites.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJnintendo you going on brawl day? me and dothack will only be attending the brawl day, not melee this time.
D*mn, that sucks. I'm definitely not attending the Brawl day because Scar's super amazing Smashpocalypse VII is on the same day. I'm going to the Melee day, which is definitely gonna be more fun. I wanna have the DKC2 money match so I can win easily lol.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Matt, if you can get to Davis Square by 9:45 today I can take you to the tourney.

I'd go to your House but I'm picking up Etherlight and xRoyx at Davis Square already -_-

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Yaw Roy's coming.

So I haven't heard back from Matt so I'm assuming he's sleeping, so I'm going to guess he's not gonna be able to make it to Davis by 10 D=

EDIT: Looks Like Matt may be coming with me, but we won't be there at 11 sharp. More around 11:15-11:30 ish

EDIT2: Annnnd Now he may not have a way to get to the T, so I basically have NO ****ING IDEA what's going on.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i meant brawl.

if i do go the melee day, which is kind of unlikely, then i'll team with you sure. i play fox now....i think.
oh poop

Hey is live stream going to be available at this tourney it would be awesome for a tourney like this to get streamed. I'm sure one of the ppl coming knows how to do that stuff. Plus The stream could be on a TV reserved for friendlies. I mean we could have like 1 or 2 TV's for friendlies that way ppl can warm up while they are waiting for there matches. I'm just suggesting this by the way. I would do live stream myself but i don't know how nor do i have the equipment.
We have no idea who's ****ing hosting this, I don't think live stream is much a priority right now LOL
what a cluster****

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Ok, for Brawl day, it seems like Fatal and Dazwa are running it. Matt can't come. He's too broke to get to Davis and his mom isn't home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom