• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9: KevinM is Attending - Framingham, MA - May 10, 2008 - SSBM+SSBB

If there's time after brawl+melee singles, what type of doubles would you want?

• Melee Doubles

Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Brawl Doubles

Votes: 68 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elen

Smash Lord
I threw some rules up. They look pretty solid to me. We'll see after esticle today if they need any tweaking.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Brawl doesn't need rules.

7-stock, 30minutes, MetaKnight and Snake are banned, Mushroomy Kingdom 1 only.

Easy
lmao, it's funny because I just started using Snake, who is also broken as **** XD

I don't know if they should be banned....I guess all it'll take is another awesome MK that I can team up with XD

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
IC's might be banned for having 67.3 chainthrows. Also, Bowser might be banned due to accounts of koopakaze and surprise buttsecks :)

...but really, if MK and Snake are banned, IC's are banned too. Although I don't forsee any characters being banned in tournaments. I'll also be pissed if MK gets banned.

.....and after rereading Matt's post, I realized that he was just being a goober.

....lol, you all suck, lets go right now money match halo 2 containment 1v1 no weapons magnums only overshields, ill take any of you *****es on :chuckle:

krazykirby

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for this. I'll have lots of money for money matches if anyone wants a few.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
i'll do Brawl MM's
$2
2 out 3
same rules as tourney with 2 differences
1. I dont allow a random knockout but i do allow one random reset
2. I allow Corneria as a counterpick

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm probably gunna show for Brawl, wouldn't waste anyone's timing playing them in Melee. I'm horrid. Just can't train my hands and mind to do it, not after a big gap in play time and now playing Brawl all the time. But Esticle was alot of fun so I'll definatly add to the pot at the tourney and see if I can't score an upset or two.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Oh yeah, this one is gonna be hot and heavy. Quick, clean and swift. Layn' it on real thick.

Sweet and sour baby. Draydel for top tier.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
It's the Lieutenant from the 12th Division. Often found on Zaraki's shoulder.
I cannot recall her name..
From Bleach

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hey do you guys like that one anime bleach with the main character bleachigo kurrosaki lol ehs got a big sowrd and doesnt afraid of anything

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
I'll be here, we'll see how much of my crew makes it. MemphisChains for sure, probably more

Elen

Smash Lord
That poll sickens me. All 47 of you are disowned from my family. Except KevinM.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Guys, what's up with this banning Snake and Metaknight?

Too broken?

I swear Snake is the new Falcon, you can't ban him because he's too good.

Top Bottom