• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
LOLOL. i should enter brawl and just win.

who wants to money match my ZSS/ Peach/ Dedede/ Metaknight/ Jigglypuff/ Sonic/ Sheik/ Falco/ Pit/ Snake/ DK/ Yoshi/ .. i don't remember the other Brawl chars XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Paul I think you're obliged to show him your *****.
Your the guy that went road rage with vigilante that nite back to matts house right That was so funny. I think you beat me with Marth at matts house that time in melee. Wanna play again? I want my rematch

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Your the guy that went road rage with vigilante that nite back to matts house right That was so funny. I think you beat me with Marth at matts house that time in melee. Wanna play again? I want my rematch
Hahaha yeah I was driving. I almost forgot about that. I don't play much Marth, to be honest, but sure let's do it.

By the way, I suggested to MattDotWeb to get KevinM and SPICTom/Vigilante to do commentary and **** West Coast commentary in general.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
holy ****..

is manalord really coming to this or is that just a BS? XDDD

canada too?!

****, I want to go now... >:B

GEARS SETUP PLEASE

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hahaha yeah I was driving. I almost forgot about that. I don't play much Marth, to be honest, but sure let's do it.

By the way, I suggested to MattDotWeb to get KevinM and SPICTom/Vigilante to do commentary and **** West Coast commentary in general.
Well you can go sheik or fox. We can MM if you want for like 2 bucks. you want too? or just wanna friendlie.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Well you can go sheik or fox. We can MM if you want for like 2 bucks. you want too? or just wanna friendlie.
Maybe you can teach me Peach because I've never learned how to use her and I have no idea what I'm doing with her.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yes i'm ACTUALLY coming to this, and I'll stop giving dark.pch the attention he needs.

Even though it's PEER PRESSURE wtf is pure pressure? rofl

edit: i challenge dark.pch to a $1000 money match in both games, you have the advantage here bud i ain't never played brawl in my life. one set in brawl, one in melee, each set has 500 on it.

If you handle your money as poorly as your words you're gonna get ****ed.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING

TheManaLord, I challenge you to a DOOM MM, the stakes will be all fees for MLG meadowlands.

that's right boiz, doom is going MLG

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I will accept all DOOM money matches. To any amount. The original DOOM preferably on XBOX Live Arcade, if there's a 360 at the venue I'll recover my name and DL it and play ANYONE for ANY amount.

I accept your challenge ThreeX. I gleefully accept.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
And to anyone thinking I'm bull****ting with these massive MM's, I'm not. Ask anyone who was at Battle For Western New York. I had a $300 dollar money match there in Custom Robo DS.

Banks

Smash Hero
a few things:
lol @ manalord, too good
solar would win ping pong stuff, someone should mm him at it
dark.pch i'll do the $2 mm if u want
i would commentate as well on anything that needs it, as should pine if he goes. me/g$/pine/kevinm/spictom commentating would be hawt as ****

Almo

Smash Ace
Fox/Sheik take your pick.
ugh. i might be able to practice vs. a bad sheik, but the fox might be a better idea since i might play marth or fox myself. maybe falco if im feeling lucky.

and lol at how many people want this money match.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
if anyone is familiar with IaMP (i know greene archer is but idk about others tho...) and if somebody brings a laptop or sumthing that wouldnt mind it being played there. IaMP MMs anyone?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'll see if I can't get my laptop working in time for this. Stupid file got corrupted and I have to repair windows... Anyone got a good Linux distro to give me?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
<3 Darc lol no one argued at all after my post. Also I hope it warms up by the time this rolls around because its freezing in NJ right now. I can only imagine what its like in MA :( good thing I dnt play a technical character.

I'll do like $1 MM as of now because Im broke atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom