• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
jw?

I'll enter Brawl singles because I have never done well in Melee teams and I can never find a partner and
I figure most really good players will enter melee over brawl so I'll have a better chance of going further in the tourney LOL
@ your spoiler. That has NEVER stopped me before. Man up.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
hmm yeah i guess, and i'll probably do that too for that reason, except for the first part before the spolier. i know i never place well in anything smash related so it's all the same to me.

EDIT: i forget who i'm MM......skler link ditto.......banks marth ditto.....fox ditto anyone? (these are all 4 stock for me and 2 stock for you. It gives me a chance :D)
ill do a fox ditto 4v2 stock $2

Tich you are a dumb A$$ for buying so many wiis

i mean that with the utmost love <3

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'll show you a shiny wii. Now bend over and touch your toes <(~_^)>
to the right and to the left and get low get low
bend over to the front and touch your toes
now to the rightand to the left and get low get low
3 6 9 **** yo fine
lemme c u shake fo me 1 mo time
get low get low get low get low get low get low
TO THE WINDOWSSS TO THE WALLLL$
TILL SWEAT DROPS DOWN MY BALLS
AND ALL THESE *****ES CRAWL
AND ALL SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEEET SKEET
AND ALL SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

gotta enjoy lil john ad them east side boy .. we should have another karaoke

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Tich you are a dumb A$$ for buying so many wiis
It wasnt my money that I used to buy my 2nd/3rdish Wii.

FoxWoods was too good.

I didnt have to spend any of my own monies to get free monies. Also, <3 the free drinks.

You see, there are tons of old people who play the slot machines. And so, I was thinking, how many of these machines do people forget to take their money out of? Turns out, it was quite a lot.

I saw this one empty machine with 28 credits still in it. 1 Credit = $28, since it was a $1 slot machine. So I basically just looked around and played free games, and when I won big, I cashed out. Made monies for free!

Almo

Smash Ace
nana, if that little icon of marth near your picture signifies that you play marth in brawl, i will marth ditto you for $1.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
marth is okay in brawl

i still think snake is the best because of his fing forward tilt that disgustingly broken

Almo

Smash Ace
yeah snake is beast, but i just play marth because i played him in melee. what really annoys me about brawl is that getting up from the ledge blows. nearly every option can be punished with ease when you're marth. brawl enjoys not giving you invincibility frames during certain parts of the roll and it pisses me off so much.

i don't even get to play offline with anyone, so i've played more online, and i'm going to suck on saturday because of it. at least in melee i can practice technical skill. brawl i can't do **** without people.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
ThreeX where do you live again?

edit: Because if you can supply gas money I'll pick you up and bring you to Daves where I'm staying that night and just ride up with me or him.

Pixelation500

Smash Apprentice
i got banned (new account), originally pronstarpwn
Sippin on coffee n tea
Thats how i be
freestyle wit me
hom-ie
u cant be free
u aint no bee
smell like pea
pea pod u see

in da jungle
bangin wit da bundle
of wood
could
u chuck
if u was a woodchuck

under the table
void
nuttin but darkie
down d'ere

burns my butt
fire
ouch
so scorchy
like hot bizcuits

--------------

-u diggin these poetic flows? -

Spife

Smash Master
I've been losing to people at tournaments much longer than you so stfu
I forget what victory tastes like..probably because KevinM has been prude the last two times I've seen him. I sense hostility either way and didn't mean anything by what I said. We could enter doubles together as "WE'll get last place just try us" :bee:

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
So, uh, I plan on going. Incidentally, this is my first Mass Madness, though I've seen these a bunch before, and only my second Brawl Tourney period :p

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I forget what victory tastes like..probably because KevinM has been prude the last two times I've seen him. I sense hostility either way and didn't mean anything by what I said. We could enter doubles together as "WE'll get last place just try us" :bee:
we should have a competition to see who can get last place

lol I'm not mad I just thought it was a funny thing to say since I was bragging about losing :psycho:

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Oh, i'm quite sure I will be leaving with the honor of dead last. I'm sorry guys, maybe next time.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Oh, i'm quite sure I will be leaving with the honor of dead last. I'm sorry guys, maybe next time.
There are usually little kids there who leave after the first match because their parents didn't expect them to be there for long or something.

JFox

Smash Hero
So it looks like the final 5 coming from the tri-state are

Jfox, Jman, Eggm, Scar, and DJ Nintendo

We are gonna **** massachussets. Well, they are. I'll watch and laugh lol.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Almo- I main Marth and $1 sounds fine.

Cog- Falco vs. MK? I don't play ROB.

Buu-sure $5 sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom