• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almo

Smash Ace
Pools depends on how many people.
do you know how many people we'd be expecting (for a total of all melee and brawl people)?

i hope it's not 90 something like those ones that i missed a while back. that just seems like it would be uncomfortable in the store.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
id go with tourny

yo sky tell me more info about that amtrak stop becuZ i needa go with u

how much ?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Sup guys,

Went to watch Yandr graduate the Marine Corp in South Carolina last Wednesday, was pretty cool.

He is on his 10 day leave before he goes to infantry school for 29 days (he is non-infantry but still requires to take basic infantry courses before gets trained for his specific job). So I may not be going to this.

HOWEVER, it is much more likely that I will be coming and bringing him along! All depends on the timing and if he ends up having anything planned with family that day. Hopefully, everything will work out, I know he wants to go to a MM since he hasn't gone for 3 months. Was actually good timing because he hated brawl so he missed pretty much most of the brawl prominent MMs.

Support your troops!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
****, I didn't know Yandr was a marine?!

This means I must play as many friendlies as I can with him, because he is too goot.

Also, when does he start active duty? Just curious.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
so who are the pot heads showing up too this ?

ironcheif, dotzeb, pothead, th0rn & keny?
not sure if I'm going yet, it depends on how much work I get done this week and how much I have to do this weekend. I have a soccer game that day too and a few of my teammates will probably come too, so we'll either miss the game or the tourney....

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
not sure if I'm going yet, it depends on how much work I get done this week and how much I have to do this weekend. I have a soccer game that day too and a few of my teammates will probably come too, so we'll either miss the game or the tourney....
that has nothing too do with what i said

you didnt answer whether you were or not and did not answer if you were down for a blunt

Almo

Smash Ace
anyone willing to do brawl teams friendlies? i've got a friend from newton going to this.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
rofl, hmm sounds worth the trip
trying to get work off still, ill see my boss about it tomorrow again, already mentioned it, money should be manageable, maybe? i have cash to coinstar for gas LOL

/ i might be able to place heheheheh ^_^

specially if i go to blackmages night before
THEN YOU KIDS ARE ****ED

jk
but seriously
i miss ma, far too much
i miss tourneys
smashfest?
plan one?
should i?
interesting people?
who wants to go?
alcohol?
aim me?
more alcohol?
brawl / melee / SIXTYFOUR?
DDR / guitar hero/ ALCOHOL
Pudding / cake / RICE
connecticut / apartment / I LIVE HERE
gnomes / dwarve / ***GOTS
october / novemeber / SOON
zero / suit / DAZWA

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
can anyone pick people up from worcester to come to this?
Are you from Worcester or Jersey? @_@
If you're from Worcester I'd say just get the commuter rail. IIRC Franklin is one of the stops on the Worcester line.

i want to go to this ... -______-
So go to it?
Teams is confirmed. I'm just too lazy to edit the first post, though I should get to that >__>;

Skler

Smash Master
The Amtrak has a stop in Boston, Haverhill and Woburn. If anyone could pick me up from those spots it would be much appreciated.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Are you from Worcester or Jersey? @_@
If you're from Worcester I'd say just get the commuter rail. IIRC Franklin is one of the stops on the Worcester line.
my bad, i live in jersey but go to school in worcester.

Pixelation500

Smash Apprentice
i got banned (new account), originally pronstarpwn
anyone willing to do brawl teams friendlies? i've got a friend from newton going to this.
Is his first name Fig?

If it is..

Can i have a lil' nibble?

If this nibble turns into a bite...

Would it taste delictable?

Is delictable an actual word?

If not, I would like to purchase copyright to it.

If this copyright costs me more than 5 dollars..

I will hereby pass the word "delictable" to the highest bidder...

If there are no bidders..

........ ( /end infinite ) . |This could go on forever.. and ever is quite a long time.. if time existed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom