• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skler

Smash Master
CT is such a good game, the best way to play is only fighting the fights you can't avoid to make it hard. You can reach
lavos
with a team of like, level 35 characters if you try hard enough.

Do we really need spoilers to take about an ANCIENT game like CT? I imagine everyone's beaten it.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Tich, I would LOVE Super Mario RPG as well.

MattDotZeb: Pokemon Puzzle League

Skler: Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64,Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Megaman X, Super Metroid, and Act Raiser

Ace/MdrnDayMercutio: TMNT Tournament Fighters, Super Mario RPG

KenY: Pokemon Puzzle League

Done!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
CT is such a good game, the best way to play is only fighting the fights you can't avoid to make it hard. You can reach
lavos
with a team of like, level 35 characters if you try hard enough.

Do we really need spoilers to take about an ANCIENT game like CT? I imagine everyone's beaten it.
@_@ My party is all 62/63
Good thing I didn't save after the Bowsers though. :D
I wanna go at him with all lvl 99s

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
MattDotZeb: Pokemon Puzzle League, Super Mario RPG!

Skler: Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64,Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Megaman X, Super

Metroid, and Act Raiser!

Ace/MdrnDayMercutio: TMNT Tournament Fighters, and Super Mario RPG!

KenY: Pokemon Puzzle League!

Absolutely no WiiWare games for you! Buy Megaman 9 yourselves and support Capcom!

Skler

Smash Master
That's why it wasn't hard. Then again, no RPG is hard if you level up at all.

I recently beat the game using only a level 49 or 50 Chrono. That was fun.

Edit: <3 Tich!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Edit: OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I'm interested o_o

Just finished Chrono Trigger: highlight it

color]

okay well im basically going too pre-wrap like 3blunts ...

oneduring the ride there, one during break and ****, and one on the way back home :)

you down for one kid?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Do we really need spoilers to take about an ANCIENT game like CT?
November 25th we will, there will be spoilers on those 2 new dungeons 0_0 and the pokemons in the game

You can beat lavos with like, level 1 crono, level 16 robo, level 20 marle with a lot of auto-life spam, good equipment, and megaelixers

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
well, you could do that on active but you'd need to use emulation tools so you don't spend more than half a second in the item menu looking for "Megaelixer," without getting ***** by
lavos
nipple lasers

otherwise, active 4L

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
well, you could do that on active but you'd need to use emulation tools so you don't spend more than half a second in the item menu looking for "Megaelixer," without getting ***** by
lavos
nipple lasers
same timeee POST BROTHERSSSS!!!

Skler

Smash Master
You said no profanity, but yes to drugz? I'm getting mixed messages, so I'll just have to show up to this tourny ****ed on LSD!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
LOL SKLER
Dope the **** out of yourself, but if you utter one cuss word you are out.

Nah I wouldn't do anything, I'd rather not smoke/drink at a smash tournament (in a store at least)

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT

I love how KenY was worried Jesus wouldn't like him gambling by entering this tournament and then is like yoooo blunts blah blah
i was kidding about that so back off old man

you aint even coming so blahblah smoke in yo faqce

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
THAT WOULD EXPLAIN IT

I love how KenY was worried Jesus wouldn't like him gambling by entering this tournament and then is like yoooo blunts blah blah
i was kidding about that so back off old man

you aint even coming so blahblah smoke in yo face<3

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i totally kicked @s$ in my # of posts and i am totally going to kick @$s in this tournament ..

if only i could tool on cogsmooch and show him up

Almo

Smash Ace
brawl singles and melee doubles at the same time? hrrrm ok, but i'd want to be in both, that's going to be a decision that will be interesting to make. so no brawl doubles?

El Cid

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2277-7962-6585
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
The phone was a goat.

Wait, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom