• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
Is his first name Fig?

If it is..

Can i have a lil' nibble?

If this nibble turns into a bite...

Would it taste delictable?

Is delictable an actual word?

If not, I would like to purchase copyright to it.

If this copyright costs me more than 5 dollars..

I will hereby pass the word "delictable" to the highest bidder...

If there are no bidders..

........ ( /end infinite ) . |This could go on forever.. and ever is quite a long time.. if time existed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cool story bro

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i wanna come to this, but i would need housing of some kind. matt ur doing housing right? is there any room left at ur place?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Skler where does the Amtrak stop in Boston? Is it South Station?

Melee pools would be amazing.

btw I'm officially going to this, and I love you all
Yes, south station is the main stop.

my bad, i live in jersey but go to school in worcester.
I see.
Take the Commuter rail to franklin, then. It shouldn't cost more than $5 considering it's maybe a 2-3 zone difference.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
sadly i work til 4 , i thought 3.. but i thought wrong
but theres still a rather large chance that im going to come, just to see people / go to blackmages after :D
i demand mass amounts of friendlies / an amazing dinner with everyone?
question mark?
lately i want to play melee alot ;_;
but brawl just as much

Almo

Smash Ace
Sure. Is your friend's name Korean Dan?
i was almost going to say that in my other post, but no, his tag is Electroblade. He's not on smashboards.

and zeb, lol sorry for post hax about pools.

i think i'll enter brawl singles over melee doubles. not sure yet, not sure why either.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I vote, pu$$y at this tournament bcuz i sure get a lotz of it and would like more >_>

chea

Almo

Smash Ace
tell him to money match me

me too, but I know why.
lol he might olimar ditto you, but idk if he'll money match.

and why would you enter brawl singles over melee doubles, jw?

i can't understand why it's even hard for me, since i absolutely love teams. idk, i'll figure it all out when i'm there.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol he might olimar ditto you, but idk if he'll money match.

and why would you enter brawl singles over melee doubles, jw?

i can't understand why it's even hard for me, since i absolutely love teams. idk, i'll figure it all out when i'm there.
jw?

I'll enter Brawl singles because I have never done well in Melee teams and I can never find a partner and
I figure most really good players will enter melee over brawl so I'll have a better chance of going further in the tourney LOL

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i want to play every1 i have never played be4 or have not played in a long time so every1 play me when i get there ^_^

people that have to play me or i will be very sad
EVERY1

Sox

Smash Journeyman
So i'm quite new, but i would like to go to this. I've never played anyone "good" in melee, so i figure I might as well try it out. Anyone in the RI area going that I could snag a ride with? I will help with gas and things, of course.
(oh yes, first post)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
So i'm quite new, but i would like to go to this. I've never played anyone "good" in melee, so i figure I might as well try it out. Anyone in the RI area going that I could snag a ride with? I will help with gas and things, of course.
(oh yes, first post)
I can give you a ride.

Where are you in RI? You go to college here or something?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
To Zozo:
Yeah, I go to URI. Is that near you?

Edit: Posted too late

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm like 20 minutes north of URI and I know a ton of people who go there. I'm there like twice a week (usually playing Melee).

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i want to play every1 i have never played be4 or have not played in a long time so every1 play me when i get there ^_^

people that have to play me or i will be very sad
EVERY1
werent u hax's partner when u beat chudat and chillin ?

if so play meeeee

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'll enter Brawl singles because I have never done well in Melee teams and I can never find a partner and
I figure most really good players will enter melee over brawl so I'll have a better chance of going further in the tourney LOL
Hey you stole my reasoning >_> I'm doing that too, but at least I'll enter the Melee singles after it.

To Zozo:
Yeah, I go to URI. Is that near you?
I'm at URI too. Where do you live? (on campus?)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im rather, pumped for this, the only way i wont attend , is if i receive a phone call from at&t prior to the event, with them saying theyre not reducing my $3000 bill
so lets hope im able to attend -_-

Almo

Smash Ace
jw?

hmm yeah i guess, and i'll probably do that too for that reason, except for the first part before the spolier. i know i never place well in anything smash related so it's all the same to me.

EDIT: i forget who i'm MM......skler link ditto.......banks marth ditto.....fox ditto anyone? (these are all 4 stock for me and 2 stock for you. It gives me a chance :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom