• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Melee Doubles during Brawl singles.
HOW DOES THIS SOUND, SIRS?!

And spife, junior bacon cheeseburgers are more affordable.
4 for $5 (this is tax added in)
So, 8 for $10.
8 x 6 = 48 Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers.

amazing!
What what?!!?! This makes it impossible for me to do both lol.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So is that Brawl singles + Melee doubles official? And then that's followed by Melee singles?

I'd most likely be fine with that.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Also, is this correct:

MattDotZeb: Pokemon Puzzle League

Skler: Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Megaman X, Super Metroid, and Act Raiser

Ace/MdrnDayMercutio: TMNT Tournament Fighters

Anymore free VC games you guys want? :p

Im not taking any Money Matches until I get a new Wii.

Banks

Smash Hero
just make sure melee singles isn't last priority because that's the main reason i'm even going you TOOLS

Skler

Smash Master
Also, is this correct:

MattDotZeb: Pokemon Puzzle League

Skler: Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Megaman X, Super Metroid, and Act Raiser

Ace/MdrnDayMercutio: TMNT Tournament Fighters

Anymore free VC games you guys want? :p

Im not taking any Money Matches until I get a new Wii.
If you think Mario 64 would also fit...:chuckle:

Edit: Zeb I'm going to be unveiling my awesome new Link technique to the world at this tournament. You're going to need a camera, red carpet, projection screen and a Link trophy with an inscription praising me on it. You only have a few weeks, so get on it.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
so who are the pot heads showing up too this ?

ironcheif, dotzeb, pothead, th0rn & keny?

otg

Smash Master
I can't come to this now, I have to help my mom run a Barack Obama fundraiser the same the day. I'll try to get out of it, but I might get paid for this (as opposed to spending money on gas to MA, and entry fees etc), so it's not looking to good.

Sorry DJ.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
well i saw ur youtube thing on your antidrug thing so i figured you must blaze

ill only tell u if u join in and/or not get me in any trouble
My antidrug thing? o_O
I don't.. uh, have one of those? o_o
Edit: OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I'm interested o_o

Just finished Chrono Trigger: highlight it

I found that fighting Lavos was incredibly easy. ={
At first I'd switch up my team a bit, but once I realized I was taking 5 - 15 damage per attack I basically just left my team as Crono, Lucca, and Marle.
Crono with the Gold Earring doing Luminaire, Lucca with the Silver Earring doing Flare, and Marle healed whoever needed it. After a few battles I put the Silver Earring on Marle and just let Lucca Flare until she needed a Hyper Ether.

I didn't even have to BUY any items for this battle X_X

I pretty much was in the Dark Omen, at one point I was going to use Charm to take something from one of the Bowsers (I can't remember what they're called, yellow and look like Bowser) to see if it'd give me anything. Forgot to and ended up fighting the Queen. Figured "Okay I'll just use Ayla, Lucca, and Marle until they're all dead" and I end up getting to ****ing Lavos with them >_>
Beating all the bosses in between the last Bowsers and Lavos.

@_@

That's seriously all I did and I tore Lavos a new *******.

Lavos Core was a bit of a surprise (mostly because of that scream O_O) but once I took out that thing on the left I had no troubles at all.

Oh well I can't wait to start New Game+
:D

Anyone else think Lavos was a bit easy too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom