• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
this is getting annoying i thought this was the actual thread but it isn't, fail MDZ.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
wow, i feel sorry for everyone participating in this tourney now that TC is in on it.

Oh yeah, check the video in my sig btw.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
^^^
lol

In the meantime, when yous not "poppin heads", be sure to check the video in my sig.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey, sounds like a good idea to me. How big is your crew? I'm trying to get a few more to come, but so far we've only got 3. How many more are we going to need?

JFox

Smash Hero
You would need 1 more. A traditional crew battle is 4-5 people. Each crew gets 20 stocks, and they are dividded evenly among crew members.

If the crew battle happens, how much are we doing it for?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
No, his avatar is Prince of Space (right?), that's why his location is Space.

Prince of Space is a pretty terrible old movie that had a really funny Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode, lol.
I just noticed this.

Good ****.

Spife

Smash Master
I might be going! still trying to find housing south of the border (of MA) or a ride. WHo wants to house and give spife a ride?
You Do!

balladechina212

Smash Ace
How long is this tournament going to last? Also, I lost my controller at the last tournament, will there be any extras for me to use? :D

The train I'll be taking will get me there around 11AM, will the place be open then?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
theres normally atleast a couple of random smashers there before 12, iv normally gotten there around 11 30 in the past.

as for how long it is, it normally doesnt go later than midnight. singles will be done a lot earlier, but draft crews is all doen at the end

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
theres normally atleast a couple of random smashers there before 12, iv normally gotten there around 11 30 in the past.

as for how long it is, it normally doesnt go later than midnight. singles will be done a lot earlier, but draft crews is all doen at the end
I think we need to eliminate the usual break between doubles and singles if this is to run reasonably fast. I would also suggest signing up for everything at once. Then they can make singles pools during doubles and not have to worry about that usual waiting period.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Huh. Melee first. I think I knew this but still a little surprised. I thought you'd do Brawl first and Melee second since 1) The last tourney was Melee with a brawl Sidebar and B) When is TGMTSBII? I thought it was in Decemeber?

Either way, Matt, I'll be there to help run, assuming that weekend is a weekend I can go let me check.

And I'm good. I'll bring TV/Wii/Melee/Brawl(just in case anyone is looking for friendlies) and I'll help run so that Matt doesn't get deprived all his MMs and Friendlies. It's so hard to find a tourney lately, let alone a Melee one.

And for the record, Fatal and any of the other Brawl peeps that are dissapointed by the lack of Brawl, I believe we're switching off now. So Melee peeps like KevinM and Skler can still have their singles and not worry about times and Brawl can have doubles for a change and no one has to worry about splitting up Set Ups and time constraints on doing multiple games and more than 2 tourneys in one day.

YAY for everybody.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
:'( Except for this random Brawl kid. Hope you don't mind.

If you do I understand and I'll go try to learn how to Double Fair so my neighbor stops pissing me off instead or something...

:'(

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Im sad. But I will probably still go for brawl friendlies with whoever wants them. And maybe even some melee friendlies for the people who get their butts kicked early on and want to feel better about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom