• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Little Rascals fo life.

Time to diet to make myself smaller than normal.

and buy some skinny jeans.

pound3.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hm, Cort is indeed my Wife...or am I the wife.

Well, Jman if you have someone else you'd want to team with that's cool. I'll team with Cort, but I'm giving you the priority because I think you asked first and I haven't teamed with you before. Also, I'm not even sure if Cort is going.

th0rn

Smash Lord
LOL now there won't be all those smelly little kids around =D

<3 that brawl community tho >____>

Skler get on ya stinkin nub

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
lol @ question
LOL @ you for thinking what you said was funny.

Given the stuff that F for Fatal said and I'm sure others will say is obnoxious and childish, it's not like a lot of you who only play Melee or prefer it didn't ***** about the last one not only being Melee. I'm sure if things go like Ace says and the next one is all Brawl, there will be a ton of people complaining about making it Melee, so don't act like the gay whinning is one sided.

Ace- Thanks for the answer. I personally thought the last Mass Madness went well enough with Brawl/Melee but that's understandable. I'll still try to go.

Almo

Smash Ace
I answered this question in here already and in the MM12 results thread I believe. Alternating tournaments to promote the community as a whole and so niether game get's shafter by having to split set ups and time.
I was considering holding a small brawl one (since i have very little hosting experience) about 10 or 15 minutes away from game universe. If i happened to do it on that day, we could collaborate times (so they WOULD NOT interfere/cause people to choose one or the other) so people could play melee and brawl if they wanted to travel 10 minutes, i know some people here think brawl doubles are better than singles, so go to melee singles and then brawl doubles (you could probably make melee doubles since brawl takes forever anyway lulz). All the melee kids could get a melee only tournament and all the brawl kids could get brawl only one. Then everyone gets what they want.

I realize tons of kids will go to brawl so anyone who's willing to help me out then that's fantastic.

This idea is kind of silly, but i wanted to host one anyway.

Actually the more i type the more i realize how dumb this idea sounds. December 13th i'll hold a SMALL (like no more then 20 peeps) smashfest. Not a good idea to have 70 people attend one of the first tournaments i will have hosted.

Yay useless posts.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion

Given the stuff that F for Fatal said and I'm sure others will say is obnoxious and childish, it's not like a lot of you who only play Melee or prefer it didn't ***** about the last one not only being Melee. I'm sure if things go like Ace says and the next one is all Brawl, there will be a ton of people complaining about making it Melee, so don't act like the gay whinning is one sided.

Ace- Thanks for the answer. I personally thought the last Mass Madness went well enough with Brawl/Melee but that's understandable. I'll still try to go.
Brawl took about 5 days.

Melee Singles started three weeks late.

And I hear Melee Doubles was a month and a half early.

It could have been smoother.

Alright most of that isn't true.

I was considering holding a small brawl one (since i have very little hosting experience) about 10 or 15 minutes away from game universe. If i happened to do it on that day, we could collaborate times (so they WOULD NOT interfere/cause people to choose one or the other) so people could play melee and brawl if they wanted to travel 10 minutes, i know some people here think brawl doubles are better than singles, so go to melee singles and then brawl doubles (you could probably make melee doubles since brawl takes forever anyway lulz). All the melee kids could get a melee only tournament and all the brawl kids could get brawl only one. Then everyone gets what they want.

I realize tons of kids will go to brawl so anyone who's willing to help me out then that's fantastic.

This idea is kind of silly, but i wanted to host one anyway.

Actually the more i type the more i realize how dumb this idea sounds. December 13th i'll hold a SMALL (like no more then 20 peeps) smashfest. Not a good idea to have 70 people attend one of the first tournaments i will have hosted.

Yay useless posts.
Hold it 2 weeks before or after MM and I'll come help run it. I'll bring a set up and a TV and if you want do most of the actual running. I miss brawl tourneys and I want more Brawl doubles. Maybe for a change I could lose to someone who isn't KDJ.

But seriously, I'll do whatever is needed. Ma needs more Smash Tourneys and I don't care if I end up running all of them.

So Fatal

Smash Master

as it may be obnoxious, it is the truth. They were BEGGING people to sign up for Melee at the last Mass Maddess and the one before that also.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
sweet ... **** dec 6th? w.e thats enuf time 4 me to get ready for the event and save money

im gunna sho up to this ****ed up and then own kids

cogsmooch and I shall warm with friendly doubles and own with our krispyness

then Darc and I shall own banks and skler

then i shall own by myself for a lil

then pixel and I have to work on our team chemistry ... and he needs to spam forward smash wit marth

i love mass madness

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Hm, Cort is indeed my Wife...or am I the wife.

Well, Jman if you have someone else you'd want to team with that's cool. I'll team with Cort, but I'm giving you the priority because I think you asked first and I haven't teamed with you before. Also, I'm not even sure if Cort is going.
YAY

so lets team and **** it should be fun ^_^

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I answered this question in here already and in the MM12 results thread I believe. Alternating tournaments to promote the community as a whole and so niether game get's shafter by having to split set ups and time.
So if the next Brawl one is late December/early January, that will be much better for my schedule anyway (winter vacation ^_^)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'll sign up for melee if someone pays for me to sign up, Its not like I will be winning anyones money...
You have no chance to win in Brawl too so why not play the better game?

as it may be obnoxious, it is the truth. They were BEGGING people to sign up for Melee at the last Mass Maddess and the one before that also.
You're ******** please stop posting.

they have a better chance winning money, or so the scrubs think LOL
This.

Edit: I'm not one to usually argue all this Melee vs Brawl semantics but it's getting old hat and I dislike people like Fatal that decide to come in and be Brawl elitists when they're not even at the TOP of Brawl either. You act like this is extremely detrimental to you or that we're somehow doing something wrong playing a game we enjoy. Did I bash Brawl when it was announced alongside Melee. No I said its going to take a really long time and it did.

How about you move on, the brawl kids are worse then the melee kids at this point at least when your game is featured at a melee tournament that has been running melee for now 13 tournaments we didn't run a hassle. Melee still draws more out of state interest we bring more set-ups we have a tighter knit community. Get ***** you're not going to win brawl and you sure as hell aren't doing anything for the entire community by attacking the older community.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
yeah th0rn was begging me to join singles jus so i could take Darc and Jman for him

th0rn u shuld team with me .. we'll take out darc and jman ... no jokes

:)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yeah th0rn was begging me to join singles jus so i could take Darc and Jman for him

th0rn u shuld team with me .. we'll take out darc and jman ... no jokes

:)
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

the only team that be beat darc and jman is team sexy love silly:lick:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol mad random cactus post

cactus not even u and HARD GAY could beat team sexy love..

JMan + KevinM= to good=team sexy love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom