• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - results

flaco

The Terminator
lol you guys thanks alot man and spife atleast i played you friendlies right and roman nice sseing you again

dudutsai

Smash Lord
That was really fun. I got to play nearly everyone at least once and I didn't even have to give any massages!

so here are the shoutouts

Spife- hmmm. did I creep you out this tournament? Your link is really good, but sorry I had to use my gay fsmash marth on you for the tournament (my jiggs can't fight link)

ThreeX- We sure had fun watching the ONE MELEE TV for a few hours didn't we? Fox's scare me, but I think we just need to get more games in so you can learn the Jigglypuff matchup some more then you will **** me (more games meaning lots more at MM11)

Kyu Puff- took a day off of his sleepaway camp just to come. That's dedication guys (for all you people who didn't come)

Vigilante- Didn't play you at all this time. Do you still do Melee friendlies? cause you were at Brawl the whole time and I didn't get to rematch Donkey Kong vs Jigglypuff

Pef7- How did you come up with your name? Your a really cool guy. Good games

Questor- Good games. Do you just use marth? either way your marth is really great

Sai- That's me

KevinM- Your shirt mindgamed me into thinking you were Purple Cobra.... That money match was really fun, though we didn't play more afterwards

Mattdotzeb- Still hate puff? Your falco is so spammy. I was eating those lasers like crazy. Also nice use of the crotch canceled dtilt. I LOVE it

"Mattdotzeb"- ROY DITTOS... Just incase he doesn't answer you, Xander is 15... and I know he was watching you play a bunch of matches at MM9

Flaco- Good **** in teams. .. at least I didn't rest you (I have rested my teamate many times before)

Skler- No games= no shoutout.... ohhhh
but we should definitely play at least one set next time (curse you spife)

Dazwa- I heard someone say "Post-Brawl Melee is so funny" while you were playing... Thanks for letting me in the Blade Breakers

KDJ- Thanks for the friendies

Brawlers- good games play melee

ThreeX

Smash Lord
ThreeX- We sure had fun watching the ONE MELEE TV for a few hours didn't we? Fox's scare me, but I think we just need to get more games in so you can learn the Jigglypuff matchup some more then you will **** me (more games meaning lots more at MM11)

too true dude.. too true, lmfao.. me n you were watching that ONE melee setup for so long... just watching doubles, wow >__> screw that sheet. The sad thing, I WAS going to bring a MELEE setup, but i was like.. eeh idk, hopefully they'll have a good amount like last time, BUT NOPE.

PWNAGEPOLICE

Smash Cadet
NNID
WellWisherELF
Yeah, it was more of a matchup thing for me. I literally have no idea how to handle Peach in Brawl (never played one before) and yours was quite good, so I switched to Metaknight since I was more confident in matchups I wasn't accustomed to with him. Honestly, I did better against Cort's Snake with ZSS than I did against your Peach.

EDIT: "Pwnage Police," if you read this, you look like Forward.

Hey this is pwnagepolice. I've never really played a good zss, so it was a challenge. I guess 25th isnt bad for my first tourney :0. Anyways, thinking i should use G&W next time against you lol.

Anyways, i need to improve against MK a lot if I ever hope to win a tourney. I wish the brackets get posted so i can talk to the guy with the MK who used the classic controller.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
LOL Siyko, not sure if I've actually had a chance to meet you, or play you. And for the record, I don't think i got to play Sonic once in tourney. It was pretty much all DK. If I got past Oke and made it to you I might have picked Sonic, just to see if I could take a match on one of "The great memphis'" regular oppenants.

EDIT: Just got home from Cat Fight's tourney, I'll do shout outs later... possibly.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
joey - awesome marth in the doubles friendlies, so many fresh combos
I don't remember my Marth being that impressive, you certainly ***** him in our match for Melee singles. Then again, your Doc is very good, and I've never really played any good Docs.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Shout Outs(That thing I do where I totally forget people and feel bad)

I = Ace for anyone that didn't know.

KevinM - KevinM = Love
MattDotZeb - Dude, put me in Melee!!!
KDJ - Is it too late to sign up for doubles?
Emmy - You and RI taught me to power shield. Still
not up to par with your powershielding in Melee but I'm getting there.
Cobra - You drop a little knoweldge on me at every tourney we go to. I totally owe you man.
Oke - So close. So very very close. Good job man.
Xfro - Oh Xfro, next tourney I'm gunna snatch that microphone and play Rapper's Delight during your matches.
Waltz - You'll never read this and I'll probably see you irl, but first tourney man. You did well. You pulled off some nice moments in your second set.
Siyko - LOL I didn't even play Sonic in tourney this time. After all, I got wins off people I actually played.
OWM - Always pleasure seeing you. Gotta test out my DK against your ROB next. Figure out which character is my best bet against Wall-E(Thanks for the kind words too)
Drk Peach - Good friendlies. You 2 stocked my Sonic. Just can't kill you, it's all Lala Float back. Thank goodness for DK.
NinjaLink - You put the fear of Diddy into me man. Seriously.
Fab - You play Wes?! How was I supposed to know you play a Sonic that is probably 10X better than mine.
Pat/Pro - I'm coming for you. I'm done taken losses from you buddy. Look out.
Dazwa - Your ZSS makes Sonic look slow dude. I love it.
Vigiliante - You and Me will end the reign of MetaKnight
Solar (from Maine) - That chick from Cost Cutters totally blew us off! I blame you and your not doing our MM.
Elen - I don't think you remembered trying to finagle me into Melee last time. So I yelled "Yay Elen" when I saw you.
The Ike Player that chatted with me and my Link Maining Friend - Good meeting you. Really sorry I forgot your name. Two tourneys in a row, so many names...
Jamie - Always nice playing a tournament in Games Universe
Memphischains - I hate you. You suck. I hear Memphis = Best Sonic?
Jim/Fayt - Wicked nice meeting you. Better see you and your kirby at more tourney's.
Flaco - Dude, you really are effing random man.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff to everybody

Matt- Stop owning in melee

Skler- Same with you

To all melee fans if you want to play my DK then next time just come up to me and ask.

Nuro- I will get you next time

Ninja Link- Wanted to play your Diddy more but you kept avoiding me. CHICKEN!!

Dark Peach- **** good peach it's very scary son!

Dazwa- I never play ZSS so we should play more

Everybody else I hope you all are there next time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Imma do shoutouts because I haven't done these for quite some time...

Cort - That was quite an awesome set, Metaknight ditto game 1 aside. I'm still bummed out I couldn't finish the job game 5 but I'll definitely do better next time, can't wait to play again. Thanks for the advice vs Nuro (although I'm pretty bad at following advice that isn't "pick this stage," (which worked)), and thanks for teaming with me despite it running really late, which I'm sorry about because that's what you were worried about in the first place >_>. It'd be awesome to team with you again (especially considering we finally got our teamwork down but only got to use it in one game >_>). Good times, sir.

Nuro - Bahhhhhh your Snake is too much. I'm gonna have to train hard to beat you. Otherwise your Snake is currently too Zetta good for me. I wonder how our teams matches would have went if we played...oh well, I'm happier with the split + early leave anyways.

Dazwa - you suck at the vidya

NinjaLink - Holy bananas, Batman. That Diddy Kong gives me nightmares, and I haven't even fought it yet. I'm sorry about pointing out the Finals vs Semifinals thing in your game against Nuro, I hope you forgive me sir :(. Maybe one day I'll have the honor of fighting (and if I'm lucky, slaying) your banana-shuffling-machine.

Siyko - I didn't get a chance to play against you, but I heard you're sick, yo.

ASL? - 13/f/cali lolol. That Snake is pretty good, sorry I had to go Metaknight game 2 but I ended up doing that against just about everyone I played. Good **** in teams, too.

Melo - So I finally get to meet the man, the myth, the legend. The "TLink King" as your Wifi message says. When I played against you in SmashWars (that huuuuuge wifi tournament), and I heard you were in New England, I knew I was gonna see more of you at tournaments, kicking ***. It appears I was right :) . Game 1 was extremely close (good **** getting an armor kill on me, I don't think anyone has done that to me before...), but I managed to get my rhythm back in game 2. If you busted out your Metaknight, who knows? I may have done the same :D

Hayato - kits so fackin goot!! I didn't get a chance to watch many of your matches, but I hear you fought for your friends this weekend. With a giant gold sword. One day we shall meet in the finals of the biggest tournament ever and the zoot suit king shall be crowned!!

The Trap - I swear to god, you look exactly like JoeP. Except with curly hair. Mindgames. That Kirby of yours is something else, Kirbycide tactics aside >_>. Just kidding, they're too good.

Vigiliante - Fun games in teams. You mindgames'd me in that friendly we played, I was convinced I'd hit you with the armor because I was mixing in Forward+Bs, but you were all OM NOM NOM. I'd definitely like to face your Wario again some time. The various times we talked at the tournament were all hilarious.

Eve - I finally got my in-tournament revenge against you, it only took like 2 or 3 years >_>.

Dark.Pch - I more or less already gave you a shoutout in the discussion we had earlier, so uh...hi, how are you?

Parlnock - Your ideas for the manga you're making are hilarious, I'll definitely continue reading it.

Tortilla Face - You get the award for best name.

omegawhitemage - Sorry about not teaming with you, keep working on that ROB sir, one day it'll blossom into a beautiful...eh, Robots don't grow up. Keep at it though. Good **** winning lots of money matches/cash battles/currency combats/wage wars/coin carnages/fund feuds/bankroll blitzkriegs/swag struggles/change contests/revenue rivalries/etc etcs.

Ace - Sonic is definitely going to be a tough path to follow, but if you keep it up, you might be the one to make that path. That Donkey Kong is pretty awesome too.

Memphischains - The few times we talked were entertaining, we should play some time.

Pwnage police - That Dedede was pretty good, I wasn't expecting something like that so early on in the brackets. You look like Forward, I swear.

Solar - Neil fought Taco Bell...Neil fought Corporate America, they were big and he was small...NEIL FOUGHT TACO BELL

Sai - wtf getting my first stock with that rest you sneaky puff ball. I'll gladly accept you as a bladebreaker.

Larx - There is never a dull moment with you around. Thanks a lot for helping me find my dog Sunday LOL.

Boxman - gooooood sheet at 7th, and that was quite an amazing tournament report. You should do those more often.

***bag - Runner-up for best name.

Ken - what is the king of smash doing at 65th place :(

KDJ - OWLS! EVERYONE IS FOND OF OWLS...EXCEPT FOR MICE AND SHREWS...AND SIMON COWELLS! AND YOU KNOW WHY THEY COME FOR YOU...THE OWLS IN YOUR DRESSING ROOM...THE OWLS IN YOUR GRAVY...EVEN IF YOU HIDE AT SEA...THERE'S OWLS IN THE NAVY! SIMON COWELL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! OWLS WILL GET YOU WHILE YOU SLUMBER! IN THE NIGHT THEY'LL COME FOR YOU, AND TEAR YOUR CRAZY LEGS IN TWO! CAUSE YOU'RE KING OF THE BEAVERS, THE KING OF THE BEAVERS, YOU CANNOT DECEIVE US AND YOU CAN'T FOOL OWLS! THE KING OF THE BEAVERS, THE KING OF THE BEAVERS, YOU CANNOT DECEIVE US AND YOU CAN'T FOOL OWLS!

Professor Layton and Solid snake - We should have used the teamname "Rainbow Road." I seriously couldn't come up with anything =(

Double Dragon - kits are too gud in teams

Skler - Fun matches, the Pokefloats game was quite entertaining. I still like Brawl more :p

Pine - pff if there's one reason I'd attempt to get better at Melee, it'd be to avenge my Young Link's death at Rainbow Cruise. Be proud.

KevinM - oh my god you're tall

Bearded Man who kept trying to hug me and wasn't CogSmooch - I'm sorry I forgot your name, but you're always quite the hilarious guy. Fun times on WarioWare >_>

Pat/Pro, Emmy, Kyu Puff - I don't think we hung out or talked at all =(

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
omegawhitemage - Sorry about not teaming with you, keep working on that ROB sir, one day it'll blossom into a beautiful...eh, Robots don't grow up. Keep at it though. Good **** winning lots of money matches/cash battles/currency combats/wage wars/coin carnages/fund feuds/bankroll blitzkriegs/swag struggles/change contests/revenue rivalries/etc etcs.
i think that's the best shout-out ever.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It was nice meeting you OWM. I was the driver who picked you up from the station.

Spife

Smash Master
Shouties :bee:

Skler: You're seriously too good >.< I'll never beat you...in Link dittos >__> You should teach me your ways...and get me a Link sticker. I know you didn't know me at pound 3 but come on, i've known you for 3-4 months now at most and you know how much it would increase my game.

Dazwa: thanks for the shout out :laugh: but no seriously thanks for the money match and then after ****** me twice, making it best of 5 :bee: That was ver nice of you

3x: We didn't play (at MM10) and that makes me sad that we didn't play (at MM10) and I think next time we should play (at MM11). >.> Thanks for housing and doing all that you did though man

Roman: <3 we also didn't play at the tourny but well I had bigger fish to fry, and it's not like we didn't play that day either. I'll beat you in a set eventually...just play Pichu the entire set...Nah if I lose that'll make me quit XD

Pef7: it's been a long...8..9? months man. Ever since we started a loooong time ago. Glad you've stuck with it and stuck with me this entire time. I look forward to playing against you in a year on some holiday break. Did I say playing? I meant slaying...with Slayer...Biaaaaaatch
Oh and I"ll beat you in both Melee and Mortal Kombat.

AOI: oh god you ***** me so hard :laugh: That was the hardest set I've ever played. That made the fox match up for the rest of the day easier too. Hope to play you again some time soon cause it was too much fun.

KevinM: maybe next time I can be the little spoon. And maybe next time we wont walk 2 miles for food that was right next to where we parked. I love getting lost with NH though.
**** you in Link dittos next time and thanks for the friendlies

Joey: didn't get to talk much, sorry about dragging you (and everyone else) so many miles. The Bertuccis at the end almost made the walk worth it >__>

Questor: Not enough matches. And you left without saying good bye...or I did. Anyhoo I'll get ya next time. I almost did this time :p
Oh and **** your Link

Pine: Didn't play you, didn't really talk much. We did share some food and what's more important, something magical...the bill. <3 for ever

Dudutsai: nah you didn't creep me out but now it's on. I'll beat your marth next time for serious, the match was too close for you to beat me next time. I need more practice in every match up though -__-

NinjaLink: Sorry about the lack of ride, didn't get to talk to you much too. By the way, I'm never on time :lick: (usually)

Flaco: One match. Ouch. Maybe we'll get more in next time. No melee set ups doesn't help at all man.

BoxmanX: YOU'RE BOXMANX!?!?! Dur. Good good. never played you, but I now know what you look like. Be ready for next time...cause you're going down....into your seat to play me.

Nuro: Thanks a lot for that set (it really meant a lot). It was a lot of fun. You're still very good even though I suspect you're out of practice due to brawl. Good to see you're placing in brawll too (even though it's brawl and not melee :mad:) I'll keep training and challange you next time.

Matt.Zeb: Less stocks for the b-only MM next time? Great to see/talk/have my name remembered by/play you. I'm definetly hunting you down next time for more friendlies.

Elen: didn't get to play you, hardly got to see you, wouldn't wanna be you? (my rhymes are tight). I got nothing else to say, hope to see you some more next time.

Kyu Puff, Xander, Emmy, Spife, we didn't even play, or talk, even though exactly 50% of you probably don't know me by name/face.

anyone i forgot (and everyone I played): thanks for the matches guys, hope to play you again next time.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dazwa- Wow you're really freakin teddy bear.

Skler- Our team *****, and thanks for the compliments at me suddenly knowing how to play melee :D. It's rapeee

Pine- There are no words for the love that I hold!

Skler- Dude you are the man seriously we need to hang more

Pine- Btw I don't know if you know this but I love you man, always great seeing you.

Skler- Bring me to NH next time.

Pine- And I would do anythingggg for loveeeee

Skler- But I won't do that.

Joey- Yeayuzz riding dirty listening to weird music and having way to many laughs AND NOT GETTING LOST we're to good. Keep at it man I'll play you every day if I have to ^_^

DJ- Close set (never thought I'd EVER say that) You're falcon is so fast I had a lot of fun playing it. I'll work on that stuff you said and next time I'm taking you down man.

Cort- PLAY ICE CLIMBERS... *ice climber ditto ensues*... Who told you to play ICs?

OWM- Dude we need to team more often I promise I'll work on my brawl skills, but think about it, even if we aren't the best we definitely are the funniest. And we have a lot of fun doing it.

Solid Jake- You didn't come :(

Matt.Zebz- "Dude is Matt.Zeb like pressing his advantage... *starts camping* OH ok good.

Hayato- Good set sir, I'm disappointed in myself :(

Spyfe- The money matches were fun and although we didn't get to many matches in its always a pleasure.

Roman- Good **** at saying good bye to me like thirty thousand times LOL <3 Your Doc is really good, sorry my Sheik is gay.

Dudutsai- Yeah sorry I didn't play many friendlies I was on a mission to gain my money back LOL.

Elen- OMFG that MM was so funny and then even better was just hanging with you, you're one of my favorite people and gratz on the you and Robin thing. We need to hangg sooonnn.

Dave- Way to not come.

Ace- I saw that you did not come in last! That sonic is getting rapeeee

Cobra- My favorite brawl diplomat <3.

Okeseke- Best RI Brawler no doubt, you were on fire for this way to go man.

Xfro- I didn't see how you were doing but at least you got to hear me make fun of brawl :D <3

To those I missed <3

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
That sonic would have been pretty ****... If I played him.

Ended up playing a bunch of those match ups that I don't really wanna do with Sonic so I went pretty much all DK. At least in singles.

Coulda gone Sonic on Pat/Pro but he's beaten my Sonic already, figured I'd let him humilate my DK a bit too. :p

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Everyone should know that KevinM, MattDotZeb, Dark.Pch, and I drag raced Tom and his posse down the highway, giving him the katanas.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Everyone should know that KevinM, MattDotZeb, Dark.Pch, and I drag raced Tom and his posse down the highway, giving him the katanas.
OMG that was so funny. Road rage to the max. It was really fun playing melee and hanging out with you guys. You guys are just too fun.

Top Bottom