• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 10: P.A.R.L.N.O.C.K. - Framingham, MA - results

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Results for Mass Madness 10
Brawl Singles

1: Cort ($334.40)
2: Nuro sucks at Brawl ($182.40)
3: Dazwa ($91.20)
4: Ninja Link ($0.00)
5: Siyko
5: ASL?
7: Melo
7: Hayato
9: The Trap
9: Oke
9: nightjade
9: Vigiliante
13: Chubaka
13: Eve
13: Fuzzy
13: Dark.Pch
17: Mo
17: Parlnock
17: Pat/Pro
17: Fab
17: Shears
17: Hot Karl please!
17: Bomb
17: Tortilla Face
25: omegawhitemage
25: Emmy
25: Ace
25: Memphis chains
25: Man of Tan
25: Omster
25: Wyatt
25: Pwnage police
33: PotHead
33: Flaco
33: Eels
33: Ivan
33: Peach Kid
33: Solar
33: Sai
33: Cow
33: Spex
33: Jerk Star
33: RiotStar
33: Larx
33: Dan, **** it
33: Boxman
33: Slash
33: TheChene
49: Greenberg
49: Delco
49: James
49: Cylon
49: Guru
49: Chii
49: Arc
49: Whose reality
49: Other Light
49: Horgan
49: Fayt maker
49: ***bag
49: Cobra
49: Patrick
49: Hot Dog Turtle
65: Dan Soll
65: Raptj
65: Krayn
65: LLPK
65: Waltz
65: Big~D
65: Pat in please here
65: Uber Noober
65: Rayman
65: Ken
65: Budda
65: Brandon
65: Xfro

Brawl Doubles

1: Takamura and Kimuraa ($38.40) --> KDJ + Nuro
2: Professor Layton and Solid snake ($25.60) ---> Cort + Dazwa
3: Double Dragon ($0.00)
4: Team supremacy ($0.00)
5: Entrapment
5: A Seemlier Inkwell Very Nosy
7: High school musical
7: Unknown
9: Team Jholla
9: Romeo and his homie, yo
9: Low tier powers activiate

Melee Singles

1: Falcon Punch ($50.60)
2: Cort ($27.60)
3: Dazwa ($13.80)
4: Skler
5: Eve
5: Pine
7: AOI
7: Boxman
9: Nuro sucks
9: Flaco
9: Hayato
9: MattDotZeb
13: Xander
13: Weapon X
13: KevinM
13: Sai
17: Questor
17: Pef7
17: Vigiliante
17: Kyu Puff
17: ThreeX
17: Variola
17: Spife

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Yo parlnock copy and paste this when you get the chance.

Results for Mass Madness 10
Brawl Singles

1: Cort ($334.40)
2: Nuro sucks at Brawl ($182.40)
3: Dazwa ($91.20)
4: Ninja Link ($0.00)
5: Siyko
5: ASL?
7: Melo
7: Hayato
9: The Trap
9: Oke
9: nightjade
9: Vigiliante
13: Chubaka
13: Eve
13: Fuzzy
13: Dark.Pch
17: Mo
17: Parlnock
17: Pat/Pro
17: Fab
17: Shears
17: Hot Karl please!
17: Bomb
17: Tortilla Face
25: omegawhitemage
25: Emmy
25: Ace
25: Memphis chains
25: Man of Tan
25: Omster
25: Wyatt
25: Pwnage police
33: PotHead
33: Flaco
33: Eels
33: Ivan
33: Peach Kid
33: Solar
33: Sai
33: Cow
33: Spex
33: Jerk Star
33: RiotStar
33: Larx
33: Dan, **** it
33: Boxman
33: Slash
33: TheChene
49: Greenberg
49: Delco
49: James
49: Cylon
49: Guru
49: Chii
49: Arc
49: Whose reality
49: Other Light
49: Horgan
49: Fayt maker
49: ***bag
49: Cobra
49: Patrick
49: Hot Dog Turtle
65: Dan Soll
65: Raptj
65: Krayn
65: LLPK
65: Waltz
65: Big~D
65: Pat in please here
65: Uber Noober
65: Rayman
65: Ken
65: Budda
65: Brandon
65: Xfro

Brawl Doubles

1: Takamura and Kimuraa ($38.40) --> KDJ + Nuro
2: Professor Layton and Solid snake ($25.60) ---> Cort + Dazwa
3: Double Dragon ($0.00)
4: Team supremacy ($0.00)
5: Entrapment
5: A Seemlier Inkwell Very Nosy
7: High school musical
7: Unknown
9: Team Jholla
9: Romeo and his homie, yo
9: Low tier powers activiate

Melee Singles

7: Boxman

This is my tourney I was talking about at MM please check it out

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=180519

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
lol the placement is always so weird at these things. I had to beat 3 people to get to my 33rd spot, yet the kid who went with me (slash) didn't beat one person and got to the same spot! *grumble grumble*

O well. Good job everyone! I Can't wait for the next one!

And I wanted to Peach battle Dark Peach really badly since I used to main her, but I was too intimidated... hmm... maybe next time?

- Riot

slash v1.0

Smash Cadet
lol riot i kno **** happens. i got some of our buddy meek's luck today... honesly i wish i didnt have the same spot cause i deserve lower but we will see next time

good job riot, chii, and everyone!!!!

- Slash

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Once again I got extremely lucky in my matches = ) After an early lost in the first round of bracket I was sure I was going to get a crappy ranking,... Good games errone...

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
nice job everyone! it was fun. still need to practice against other characters but im not complaining. dark pch we really needed a ******** match face to face. that would have been hilarious! and i didnt pull any bombs this time -.- oh well

@godathand dark pch is a awesome peach but he isnt gonna bite u lol. but next time ill see if he can come down again an u 2 can have a fight or two :)

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
Cort - good ****, you make this game look too easy. Fun matches in teams.
Nuro - I had a question I forgot to ask you... i literally went gape-jawed after twice in a row you air-dodged while falling to the ground and uptilted before i could throw you. Plus you're so ****ing hard to kill.. looking forward to next time
Dazwa - Didn't play you in singles, but nice ZSS showing. Fun matches in teams.
Ninja Link - Man where the hell did you come from? Your diddy kong left a mark, really glad I got to play you
Melo - Really nice toon link - you got so robbed during our match. Good luck in the next one
Oke (i think) - Nice snake, it was hard to tell if you knew the snake/mk matchup or not. You had some really nice stuff with grenades, ggs.
Hayato - Man you'd be intimidating if you were more confident in your play. You got a real strong game, and see you at the next one
nightjade - Relaly fun MK ditto, the end was very intense. I ate way too many up+b's to be comfortable with my playing during that match though, I need to get used to that match.
vigiliante - is it a coincidence that once you took the mic the announcing went to ****? I think not! ggs
Dark.Pch - Great matches - when I first saw you I thought you might be a certain VF player who looks like you and plays with your style... but I suppose not. Way to represent the underplayed with results
Fab - You really caught my eye playing Lucas, but I'm not sure if he's your main or Fox. You got a very different style, I like it.
omegawhitemage - Nice MM, and better luck at the next one. I am upset with myself in our match though, I fell for the same thing about 934875398457 times.
Emmy - Is your main officially Lucario now? I like your style with him, keep it up and see you at the next one
Ace - **** sonic
Memphis chains - **** sonic
Jerk Star (i think) - IIRC you were the rob who had a really agressive play with his projectiles - really fun to watch, I think you got a lot of potential with that style.
Cobra - where the **** was the 2v2 happy birthday match?
KDJ - That MK ditto was awesome, we need to play more often.

GGS to all who I played and sorry to those who I didn't play. Hope to see you all at the next tone.

And I played metaknight and was in team Double Dragon with ASL? who played Snake

ThreeX

Smash Lord
i did horrible.

shoutouts later

k here's some now

melee peeps: you guys are amazing...

Brawl peeps : play melee

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
I actually did good in a tourny because I decided against picking my main Luigi and roll w/ KevinMs advice and ftilting my way to 9th! god snakes so gay lol

Skler

Smash Master
Yay @ KevinM and the Melee krew. Walking to the chinese restaurant was amazing, in spite of it taking several hours and the platter costing $4 more than it should have (lol price change).

Awesome fun.

D1

Banned via Administration
4th good sh** NL reppin da Team well...hopefully I can accompany ya to the next tourney.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Squandered singles hard, but thank you all for your money! :) Ended up making $60 in MM's good ****. Shout-outs eventually.

/subscribe

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
To help with Ankoku's rankings list

1: Cort ($334.40) (Snake/Metaknight)
2: Nuro sucks at Brawl ($182.40) (Snake)
3: Dazwa ($91.20) (Zero Suit Samus/Metaknight)
4: Ninja Link ($0.00) (Diddy Kong)
5: Siyko (Not sure)
5: ASL? (Snake)
7: Melo (Toon Link)
7: Hayato (Kirby/Ike? I think)

EDIT: NinjaLink's Diddy gives me a Brawl boner.

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
7: Boxman FUCK YEAH

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Ah... it all starts to make sense now.

And yeah, don't let me forget. $5 Dollars DK vs. ROB.

I've been wondering how I'd do vs that **** robot that never dies. And you're easily the best ROB i've seen so far. Should be fun.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sounds good, I'm sure I'll be doing a ton more MM's next tournament anyway, so just find me.

****, I'm startin to feel like the old DJ. "Who wants Money Matches!!??"

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
This is Dark.Pch on Matt's account.

Tournament was fun. Met alot of new people. 13th with going all Peach is good for me. Even though I dont like how my matches (tournament went the ones I lost against Daswa) It was pretty gay. Gotta love brawl. But other than that, I am pleased with how far I got with Peach alone. Well theres always Nextime.

Peachkid- Nice to finally meet the kid behind the bombs. Your indeed have improved since the first time I played you by alot. GG dude. That one match where you beat me on lylat with that up-B spike was insane. Welldude our retartead match the next time I come back here. I'll be back too MM11 when you guys have it and we'll do our match. Good seeing you dude and until next time.

OWM- Even though we only had one fight GG. We will play more nextime. And we will get more games in next time. I have a win over you and I know you want that revenge eh? So our next match is gonna be epic.

Hayato- Fun matches dude. The Ike ones we were going back and fourth. I'm sticking with FD for Ike's now thanks to you ;) Good playing you and until next time.

Eve-Nice lucario and Fox. It was fun playing you. Good to meet you as well.

Guru- GG's dude. Nice Sonic you have there.

Ace- Nice DK. It's 1-1. Next time I am back down here, we will have to break this tie. GG

ASL?- Nice matches. Your snake is good. And nice on making it far.

Siyko- Nice matches. There were fun.

Emmy- We sure played alot of games when the tournament calm down. Nice lucario. i got me some good pratice against him. And also learned alot of stuff to do against him as well that I would never do. And nice Peach dittos as well. And kick azz Turnip bag. It owns.

KoreanDJ- I have never played a ROB as insane as yours. That Match up for me now is something I need to worry about. But thats to you I can now see what it is all about. Now I know what I have to work on. Thanks for playing me. First time I ever played a big name in smash at brawl.

That Pink Peach player- Your Peach is decent dude. Just needs more work. But your defenetly not a bad Peach.

Roit- I don't remember who you are. Or not sure if we played. But you could have just Played me in a Peach ditto. It would have not hurt. You would have just got better experience and learn from it. You learn alot from your matches that you lose. Makes you better. Well till the next time Im down here.

I played more people but I for got thier names or never got them. But GG to you all that I played. Over all fun times and Im please and happy with getting 13th all Peach. Till nextime Mass. Laters

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Even though I dont like how my matches (tournament went the ones I lost against Daswa) It was pretty gay.
lol. good games sir, maybe people'll learn to stop CPing Luigi's Mansion because everyone has a pocket Metaknight. (EDIT: seriously, with videos like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLvRh_4JHQ floating around, I dunno why anybody counterpicks the stage) (EDIT2: Also, WTF at that bathroom thing and then immediately after we have to play. Mindgames, son. Mindgames.)

"Sick, yo" Siyko, who'd you use?

1: Cort ($334.40) (Snake/Metaknight)
2: Nuro sucks at Brawl ($182.40) (Snake)
3: Dazwa ($91.20) (Zero Suit Samus/Metaknight)
4: Ninja Link ($0.00) (Diddy Kong)
5: Siyko (Not sure)
5: ASL? (Snake)
7: Melo (Toon Link)
7: Hayato (Mostly Ike, Marth twice, Kirby once)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol. good games sir, maybe people'll learn to stop CPing Luigi's Mansion because everyone has a pocket Metaknight. (EDIT: seriously, with videos like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLvRh_4JHQ floating around, I dunno why anybody counterpicks the stage) (EDIT2: Also, WTF at that bathroom thing and then immediately after we have to play. Mindgames, son. Mindgames.)
Dark.Pch again

I had no clue who you played or your counterpick characters. I thopught you would stay ZSS. Since our first match was close. I felt I was able to win that. So I was not nervous or worried. But I forget people play really game in this game and even if they dont main the character, they will pick it. If I knew you was gonna do that I would have never picked it. But That stage is good for Peach cause he can do combo happy there and her uptilt goes through the floors.

Im not too happy about it at all but I'll get over it, gg

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dark.Pch again

I had no clue who you played or your counterpick characters. I thopught you would stay ZSS. Since our first match was close. I felt I was able to win that. So I was not nervous or worried. But I forget people play really game in this game and even if they dont main the character, they will pick it. If I knew you was gonna do that I would have never picked it. But That stage is good for Peach cause he can do combo happy there and her uptilt goes through the floors.

Im not too happy about it at all but I'll get over it, gg
Yeah, it was more of a matchup thing for me. I literally have no idea how to handle Peach in Brawl (never played one before) and yours was quite good, so I switched to Metaknight since I was more confident in matchups I wasn't accustomed to with him. Honestly, I did better against Cort's Snake with ZSS than I did against your Peach.

EDIT: "Pwnage Police," if you read this, you look like Forward.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, it was more of a matchup thing for me. I literally have no idea how to handle Peach in Brawl (never played one before) and yours was quite good, so I switched to Metaknight since I was more confident in matchups I wasn't accustomed to with him. Honestly, I did better against Cort's Snake with ZSS than I did against your Peach.
Guess I wont feel too bad about losing like that then.....I think.

i will practice on FD with ike i gotta win at least once on that level mr darkpch
Ha ha. Next Mass madness its on Hayato

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time yesterday! Thanks to everyone that helped! I really really wish I didn't have to leave to host karaoke....

To all the guys running this... this was by far the best most efficiently run Smash Tournament at GU yet!!! Thank you so much for contributing to make all of the Mass Madnesses awesome!

We are trying to figure out when to do the next one... Aug 9th isn't going to work... however it will be in Aug.

PM me to set up a date that's good for you guys!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Yeah, this sheeet was ****.. but one thing i had a problem with.

wtf @ 1 melee setup for the longest time?

bleeh >__>' enough complaining, more shoutouts.

Hayatoooooooooooo - thx for the ride, and your still too good at melee >_<' falco ditto's are too much fun.

AOI - three tournies in a row where all we do is play friendlies together? xD well, this tourney wasn't really just me n u, but still... too good :D don't drop fox for falcon, your fox is a beast, but this doesn't mean imma drop my blue bird for that gimpy character >__>

KevinM - yo, fun matches, I really enjoyed them alot. Wait, nvm that... but your still awesome. Not to mention, sweet headband.

Skler - we didn't play either, you make me sad.

Pine - M A R I O so sick... I think we only played in.. doubles, but still, watching your matches vs my friend roman were too sexy, I remember hearing something like.. mm9 was your last tourney? yeah, mm10 better not be your last now o.O' no being lame.

Joey - YO, fun sheeeeeeet dude, I'm sry i suck at doubles =\ But, you did get a sick save on me with your firefox that time... too **** hah, but one thing.. you seemed pissed off alot. DON'T BE!! :D

Mattdotlame - fresh hair, but wtf? since when do we not play falco ditto's? SAD MATT, SAD

Kyu puff - I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY YOU AGAIN, well.. I did play you, but not AGAIN aside from our MM... yeah, sick IC's though.. too **** dude.

Sai - J I G G SS S S S S S S S SS S S S S S S S S S >_<' ef that, jk.. good job ****** me :O! I'll get my revenge.. hopefully.

Questorrrrrrrrr!!!!! - I don't think we ever got a 1v1, just doubles, but... good sheet dude, and that big *** calculator, is definately top tier... it works on everything, wtf?

Flaco - we didn't play, once again =\ gj on your wins.

Pat - No more hating on melee :D Like I said though, I might eventually pick up brawl for DOUBLES, cause I'm not gonna lie, that does look somewhat fun... but eeeh, idk. Melee is still too ****, shush about "letting it go" your just afraid of my falco :]

Memphischains - wtf is up with you leaving early, and not playing me again? Hey, atleast we actually met this time, but your still lame. Plus sonic sucks, but my falco > your Y Link

Roman/Spife/George - lol I forgot you guys, oh wait.. that's probably just cause you guy's are over right now.

I think I'm all out, I can't really think of any more people... hmmmm, yeah.. w/e this looks good >_>'

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Speaking of Melee.

Dark.Pch lost his copy of Melee.
Does anyone have an extra copy of melee or a copy that they do not own?

Spife

Smash Master
Tag. Shout outs later. I'm sitting next to roman who typed all of thatVVVVVVV.

skler - **** factoer 101

sai - aesome matches against your jigs, i've never done so well and that's my worst matchup more frinedlies next time i'll bring a set up and we'll keep it

joey - awesome marth in the doubles friendlies so many fresh combos

aoi - dude that falcon is so sick nasty rapezor, knee everyeher I look, falcon mm Next tounry? o.0

flaco - you own dude reinventing fsmash and marth's metagame - **** <_<

Roman.

Smash Champion
i guess since im just chillen i'll do shoutouts real quick

Roman(3x)/Spife/George - lol I forgot you guys, oh wait.. that's probably just cause you guy's are over right now.
pine - awesome mario i wish i was as good as you, practically watching a combo vid against me -.- if you do go to mm11... friendlies

kevinm - dude close match, i lost on purpose though cause elen was watching and i didn't want you to look bad but maybe next time you can get a stock off of me? i ate like half that dolla

skler - **** factor 101

sai - awesome matches against your jigs, i've never done so well and that's my worst matchup more friendlies next time i'll bring a setup and we'll keep it

joey - awesome marth in the doubles friendlies, so many fresh combos

aoi - dude that falcon is so sick nasty rapezor, knee everywhere i look, falcon MM next tourney? o.O

flaco - you own dude, reinventing fsmash and marths metagame - **** <_<

xander - you have no idea who i am but i was watching you the whole day, i was like mezmorized, friendlies next tourney (how old are you btw?)

boxman - really close matches but im really impressed by you. <---lol at the period!

mattdotzeb - dude so much **** in the money matches, next time maybe you'll beat me in some match? more friendlies though XDD

weapon x - yeah we played a little against your peach, not bad friendlies though next time i have no peach players to play with -.-

kk peache

Top Bottom