• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Video Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
why even post videos of me playing as bad as i possibly can, ********

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I tried the Sheik DK match this morning and had way more success with Marth because I can just hit his blind spot every time :/ It's hard with Sheik. Elaborate, kadaj?

Actraiser

Smash Cadet
lol sorry.. you still made some nice plays in there even if you say you played as bad as possible overall :(

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I don't think my Marth is that good, honestly

You're terrible with Marth though CK, you do everything wrong most of the match

rofl

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Theres really no need to change your controls with Marth as far as I can tell. I've heard of switching Y to shield to make teching easier, but teching isn't even that hard anyways so theres not really a need for that.

Unless you are using a wiimote of course, lots of changes needed there.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea its pretty funny that other marth got obliterated lawll the other marth prolly mains him too :( poor guy

its funny seeing him use marth ;p

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
i updated, i may have missed some since im super tired. if i did just post them please.

also added two matches with IC's, any tips on that too would be nice. i won the first one but then got 0-death'd twice on the second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAjBM2Krk2o
Don't get grabbed? When you did get grabbed at 1: 54 you should have either double jumped or went for the ledge instead of doing fair on shield.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
i updated, i may have missed some since im super tired. if i did just post them please.

also added two matches with IC's, any tips on that too would be nice. i won the first one but then got 0-death'd twice on the second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAjBM2Krk2o
I think you could try countering whenever IC's try to recover with side-B. I mean, u see it coming a mile away so why not? Fairing that thing only makes you trade hits and somewhat allows them to recover. Or maybe bair would be better because you can hit them from below. Iono, just throwing ideas out there.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I should have videos up soon so you can all see my terrible Marth. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom