• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth is still gay.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Sonic possibly? Nah, he can't be as gay as Marth.

But he does have the right standards of gayness. Blue with red shoes, what can go wrong?

He can even turn into a ball.
Have you ever read the archie comics?

Or seen the shows?

On topic (suprizingly), Ike has no chicks while Marth has Sheeda. Therefore Marth is straighter than Ike.

lol, Ike is gay.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Thats a good point Sonic Wave, Ike probably hasn't even seen a girl in his life. Marth on the other hand is married to one. Some say hes gay on the DL and Sheeda likes marth cuz he looks gay, but I'm pretty sure that if thats the case, then he would have been married to a man by now.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Unless... Sheeda is a man.

@Sonic Wave: And no I haven't seen the shows. Do they support Sonic's gayness?

(lol I actually have read some of the comics and saw Sonic X and the old Sonic shows by DIC <--- catch mah drift?)

And yes, Ike is gay. The shape and length of his sword defines all.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
@Sonic Wave: And no I haven't seen the shows. Do they support Sonic's gayness?

(lol I actually have read some of the comics and saw Sonic X and the old Sonic shows by DIC <--- catch mah drift?).
Sally is Sonic's girlfriend in the archie comics and the show Sonic SatAM.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
That video almost made me want to main Marth. Almost.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
nah not that, lol.

He's a little brown animal that seems like a burden to Sonic and Sally. Just can't get his name.

If Ike is gay now, then why is this thread still here?
I'll probably google the animal later cuz i wanna know now too. As for the Ike thing, I think you have a point. Maybe at thread should be made like this on the Ike board. Too bad he can't gimp so well (gimpin' is pimpin' and marth does it well). :laugh:

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
And not just gay, homosexual. Did he have a sex change since melee, or did he just switch places with his twin sister?

Fatalized

Smash Apprentice
Now backlash...wut if they made a kingdom hearts final fantasy brawl...that would be cool.
You can choose cloud and sora. Riku n Cloud are THE SICKEST CHARACTERS EVEER...lol and there names are cool. I totally own all kingdom hearts game...i cant wait for Birth By Sleep :)

∫unk

Smash Master
Now backlash...wut if they made a kingdom hearts final fantasy brawl...that would be cool.
You can choose cloud and sora. Riku n Cloud are THE SICKEST CHARACTERS EVEER...lol and there names are cool. I totally own all kingdom hearts game...i cant wait for Birth By Sleep :)
my only gripe with kingdom hearts was that it was way too easy.... hard mode should be HARD. Final form Ultima weapon + Fenrir = ggnore. bosses all you needed to do was mash x.

only sephiroth was hard until you discover lame tricks like trinity limit in KH2 and the tech that throws the keyblade for KH1 (i forget what it's called)

and no, i don't believe in making the game artificially hard by using Sweet Memories keyblade or something

but yes, kingdom hearts is one of my favorite games of all time for the memories it brought back

Ark098

Smash Cadet
haha funny that a post about marth being gay leads to antoine from the sonic cartoon. marth is a cool character imo but he can gimp too well and that IS gay. lets face it, whenever im trying to recover in real life and iv used my second jump, someone of homosexual orientation gimps my recovery. so typical.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
haha funny that a post about marth being gay leads to antoine from the sonic cartoon. marth is a cool character imo but he can gimp too well and that IS gay. lets face it, whenever im trying to recover in real life and iv used my second jump, someone of homosexual orientation gimps my recovery. so typical.
Yea, don't you just hate it when falco gimps your recovery like that with his lazer.

Top Bottom