• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth is still gay.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
^^ Oh yeah, well I am 100% Awesome.

But on a more serious note, when you are under the stage, you do side-b -> dolphin slash. Is the side b just for a little extra damage, or is there another reason?
I do the move for different reasons. One, to stop their movement. If they are using someone like Wolf, it stops them, and then I get to hit them with the up+b. Two, spacing. They might not get slammed into the stage at the current angle they're at, and the up+b puts them there. Three, to throw them off. And if all of that isn't necessary, I do it to look cool. >_>

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
How about we pay less attention to the title and more attention to the actual fighting in the video, yes? :)
Well, the video's littered with it too. You go as far to use the word "***got", which basically holds the same impact as the n-word for blacks. But as I said before, the techniques used are still really nice. :D

I still love you though! <3

Edit - Also, for those not reading all of the posts from page one, we've already brought up his choice of words a couple times now. Everlasting's not being malicious, everythings been said that needs to be said on the topic, and we don't need to keep beating him up about it. :p

napZzz

Smash Hero
nah marth is actually gay you can tell. Blue hair, his voice (for some reason they let marth still speak in japanese..) he bounces around while he stands and touches his chest in a gay manner....he wears a tiara (WTF!) and he just ooozes gay. Oh, and you can clearly tell wolf is supposed to be black. Fox is extremely white, and falco seems like a white guy with a dialect. Dude my friend is half black and half white too! IN his words its having the best of both worlds lol

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
nah marth is actually gay you can tell. Blue hair, his voice (for some reason they let marth still speak in japanese..) he bounces around while he stands and touches his chest in a gay manner....he wears a tiara (WTF!) and he just ooozes gay. Oh, and you can clearly tell wolf is supposed to be black. Fox is extremely white, and falco seems like a white guy with a dialect. Dude my friend is half black and half white too! IN his words its having the best of both worlds lol
It really is! ;)

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
He wears the tiara to honor his sister, and he married a 17 year old princess.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
He wears the tiara to honor his sister, and he married a 17 year old princess.
Did not know that:ohwell:. I thought it was a symbol of authority (or a way to keep his hair out of his face).

P.S. This is about Nappy's post. If japanese is gay, then you are playing a gay game. Brawl originated in japan and was made by a japanese person. So if Japanese=gay, then brawl=gay.

Ciel~Image

Smash Apprentice
Males in the Chinese royalty used to wear hairbands and tiaras in past millenia. The association of that particular fashion choice with the "feminine" aesthetic is a more recent thing. And aesthetic paradigms themselves have no constant definition.

napZzz

Smash Hero
woooooooooooooooooooooooo lol I know its japanese and I just kind of find it "gay" that nintendo decided to let marth have his girly japanese voice. What I'm trying to say is he sounds like a girl >_< His marriage is just an excuse to hide his real feelings.....for men!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
stage spikes x70 = that vid.

its all good. i like how u didint pwn a snake or a MK tho... xD

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
haha shouldn't of used the word gay, now your getting all this hate comments, haha. i remember when gay was a positive thing, like "I'm having a gay time!" (I'm having a HAPPY time!)

KaosKun

Smash Cadet
Marth is gay in both ways. He really can just gimp and do stupid things to piss off opponents if the player knows how to use him. He is gay in the other way and there is more than just the voice. I mean seriously why would you wear the tiara in battle. plus the way he walks, he must seriously be gay xPPPP....he is the third gayest character in the game...next to Luigi and C. Falcon (only because both of them have extremely gay outfits...luigi's red and C falcon's white)...

doesn't matter what his orientation is he is still fun to play....(

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Marth is gay in both ways. He really can just gimp and do stupid things to piss off opponents if the player knows how to use him. He is gay in the other way and there is more than just the voice. I mean seriously why would you wear the tiara in battle. plus the way he walks, he must seriously be gay xPPPP....he is the third gayest character in the game...next to Luigi and C. Falcon (only because both of them have extremely gay outfits...luigi's red and C falcon's white)...

doesn't matter what his orientation is he is still fun to play....(
Marth's voice is gay?:confused: Why? It's not like its high pitched or anything. You guys probably don't even know what he says in japanese. Why isn't Pit on the gay list? You did say Marth can do stupid things to piss of opponents, so can Pit (sparrows, nananananaaaa, or "the fight is on" anybody?) C'mon, Luigi can turf with his final smash (how many characters do you know that can turf?).

Ciel~Image

Smash Apprentice
haha shouldn't of used the word gay, now your getting all this hate comments, haha. i remember when gay was a positive thing, like "I'm having a gay time!" (I'm having a HAPPY time!)
What are you, 15? I don't think you were alive when that's what gay meant, buddy.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
From Urban Dictionary:
You're gayer than Mew2King - This means you are a happier person than Mew2King

KaosKun

Smash Cadet
PIT IS MOST ASSUREDLY ON THE GAY LIST!!!!

he comes right after marth...(by the way this comes from my friend who is gay and has rated each character on the gay scale...he does play by the way...)

Luigi is gay...just admit it...look at his up taunt...then look at his jab combo(he sticks out his rear)...look at his over smash...and then look at his running attack...honestly the character looks gay while doing it...then put on his pink suit...and he takes the top spot...

i honestly think marth and pit tie for 3rd but thats because pit kind of looks like a fairy...*shrug*...ok ok sorry he is an angel...from angelland...how much gayer can he possibly get???

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Lol us 3 posted in two different threads.
Thats cuz were 31 different flavors of awesome.:)

Kaosun, I guess i can't argue with ur gay friend judging who is or isn't gay (he would be an expert after all). Can't argue with that logic. Marth, however, is definitely straighter than Pit. He wears pants, and he has a sword instead of "homo daggers" (no offense to ur friend).

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, this vid makes me smile cause it is true.
NO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Marth's official nickname is now "Princess Princess."

And yes, Braw---I mean Marth is still gay.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom