• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: Lil Gerald!

Big-Omar

Smash Journeyman
Inferno blew himself up cus he accidently held a propane tank., then his inferno like hair got to it.

Anyways...
What's your fav. match up to play against?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
ur thoughts on xero asking me out for valentines day?
I have no problem with gays or bi's so I approve.

lmao

Hey Inferno, if I got first at a random MD/VA tourney with like 25 entrants...beating a few moderately big named players...what would you think?

Edit: Using only Mario o'course
As long as you beat legit people I'd be proud of you

What's your ideal secondaries for a Mario main?
And don't say Metaknight. Lmfao.
I hate when people choose MK just because he's MK and I refuse to say it. Luigi is a good choice because his playstyle has similarities to Mario's. I think you 2nd Falco and that's a good choice especially for D3 and is good for MK if planking is banned. DK is also a good choice.

When did you get into Smash competitively?
My first tournament was in mid-May. I worked with Pierce for a couple months before then. I was put against good players at my first tourney though (Zucco and J.G Wentworth).

If there was any other Mario main in particular that you would want to meet, who would it be?
Boss. He's a beast and is a big reason why I'm still Mario.

How do you post a video on a Reply?
I don't know. You can post a link to a video though.

What were major influences for you deciding to be a TO for the community?
I just wanted to host a tourney. I had gotten myself known in my area for being an awesome guy and now known for anyone who watches J.G's tourney fixx which I fully endorse.

Inferno

How much of a troll do you think hova is?
Pretty big.

Inferno

How much do you think Bo is thinking of how much Hova is a troll?
He's trollin mad hard

do you think my last question made sense?
Why not?

what do you think of selena gomez?

what do you think of demi lavato?

what do you think of Maria Ozawa?

what do you think of Mila Kunis?

lawl
I'm not into Disney channel girls.

Cuz ur never here, lmao.

Hey Inferno...when did you first meet Pierce? Who wins most of your dittos (cuz you have to play them XD)?
I met Pierce in 7th grade in science class. We were the smartest two in the class. I've beaten him once in a Mario ditto.

inferno

what do u think of this md/va small drama?
Grow some balls MD/VA lol.

i think matador is ****, CAN U AGREE WITH THIS QUESTION???
This is a statement but ok.

why arent u smart like pierce yo?
I'm actually pretty knowledgeable in brawl basic wise. Pierce is a ****ing walking smash encyclopedia. Most top players aren't as smart as him. Also I just do some mad stupid **** sometimes.

im getting tired of asking questions are u gunna answer them all?
I'm back and I answered them. Happy?

ROFL hova why are u in the mario boards???
He's a troll.

Inferno, why do you like to be on fire?
Because I can. And fire's sexy.

i belong here. have you seen my Mario!?
No.

Inferno:
Which low-tier character (other then Mario) do you think has the potentional to make it to mid-tier?
PT. Squirtle is a top tier character and Charizard is a solid character. Ivysaur is *** though.

Hey..so...Inferno...first question...what kinda music do you listen to? Do you listen to music at tourneys?
Didn't see this question lol. I listen to mostly rock from 60's-80's. I listen to rock from other generations, jazz, and classical.

Nah, different question. Just saying, they're similar, lol

Inferno, you get nervous at tourneys? And if you do, how do you fix it?
I get nervous and I haven't fully found my formula for getting unstressed right on the spot yet.

Inferno

Where are you? O.O
yea where is inferno??
I was in Richmond for a music audition for Virginia Commonwealth University. One of my top choices actually (watch out MD/VA).

Inferno blew himself up cus he accidently held a propane tank., then his inferno like hair got to it.

Anyways...
What's your fav. match up to play against?
Lol. Personally I enjoy playing DK. I just think it's fun. I like playing aggressive players. They're fun to play.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
papa inferno

what do u think of MU discussions?

do you think people get butthurt over their character way too easily? (i.e camping ike is or isn't legit)

do you think ppl theorycraft far too hard in MU discussions?

do you think people wouldnt theorycraft hard, if they entered more tourneys/had more experience?

i like dumplings do u like dumplings?

Matt07

Smash Master
Selena Golmez. Being a journalist since 2010.

LOL just joking Hippie, mah boi.

Do you play any other games competively?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
This is a great idea. Hell I would love to get to know more Mario players as much I would like you to get to know me.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Do you think Xero should be ranked 1st if we had a Mario PR?

How well do you think Xero's mindgames in trolling?

Xero claims he goes easy on the Mario boards with his trolling, what do you think of this?

you claim your single inferno, does this mean your gey? complete troll question

Inferno3044

Smash Master
.....What move of Mario's You dislike in each catagory

Basics:
Aerials:
Specail:
Grabs:
Smashj:
Basics: Dtilt
Aerials: Fair. I love the look but it's just too slow
Specail: I like them all.
Grabs: Uthrow
Smash: None.

papa inferno

Some people are too biased and use too much theorycraft. I tend to go in a more battle situation than theorycraft because some MUs look worse than they are (Lucario) and some look better (Snake)

do you think people get butthurt over their character way too easily? (i.e camping ike is or isn't legit
Camping Ike is legit and yes they do.

do you think ppl theorycraft far too hard in MU discussions?
YES

do you think people wouldnt theorycraft hard, if they entered more tourneys/had more experience?
Yes

i like dumplings do u like dumplings?
I actually don't eat dumplings.

Do you play any other games competively?
No. I might get into TvC because that looks fun. As soon as I buy it I'm gonna destroy people with Zero/someone else.

Where would you rank yourself on a Mario power ranking?

I don't believe that was asked yet.
Not high. I'm not that good due to some MU inexperience and the hard competition in the area. I'm very smart off the game though because I have time to think things through.

Do you think Xero should be ranked 1st if we had a Mario PR?
Boss would be ranked 1st. No questions asked. Famous is probably #2 and Kirin, Bo, Vato, and maybe Pierce would be up there. I honestly have not seen much of Xero's Mario. I'm pretty sure it's very good but should look up some vids of him.

How well do you think Xero's mindgames in trolling?
They aren't that mindgamed

Xero claims he goes easy on the Mario boards with his trolling, what do you think of this?
I'm gonna say he's going a bit easy. I've seen some hardcore trolling.

you claim your single inferno, does this mean your gey? complete troll question
1. Completely trolling right now
2. I'm straight. I just like women. Not high school girls.

If you love me, will you let me know?
No problem

How do you feel about the massive amounts of Florida Mario players?
The more the merrier

Do you elect me leader of the Florida Mario army?
If I can single handedly do that then yes.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Will the church ever fix its heating?

What do you think of Mario:Yoshi?

Mario:Ness?

What's keeping you from tournaments? D:

How do you keep your pimp hand so strong despite being so inactive?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Will the church ever fix its heating?
I don't know. I might still use it in April when it's not freezing.

What do you think of Mario:Yoshi?
I still don't know Yoshi's fullest potential so I'm gonna say 60:40 or 65:35 Mario. Although Yoshi has attributes to not get brutally destroyed by some top tier characters, Yoshi I believe oddly has problems with Mario and Wolf. They have reflectors and good fast spacing tools. Fireballs also break most if not all of Yoshi's ground game. Fireballs and bair alone put quite a dent on Yoshi.

Mario:Ness?
Lol Ness

What's keeping you from tournaments? D:
I have something every Saturday from 9am-6pm. I go when I'm free.

How do you keep your pimp hand so strong despite being so inactive?
1. I play with Pierce on a weekly basis. He makes sure it doesn't weaken.
2. I eat lots of pasta like Mario does (for those who have ever watched the Super Mario Bros. Super Show)
3. My pimp hand's too good. Every Mario should take notes on how good it is.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
So your saying hippy isn't up with vato, bo , kirin? even after taking top 7 in last tourney with only losing to kirin? homobeast

l should be bottom of the iron curtain of vato,bo, kirin, let's agree jaa?

you just made about 90% of the NJ and majority of NY community pissed with the tourney canceled, do you think theyll be out for ur head since theres no tourneys this weekend for them? O_O

do you think the nj/ny should just say **** wiegraf and get a life instead of complaining for a tourney?

who asked the most ******** questions thus far in ur interview?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
In your Opinion who're the best marios top 5? 1 being the best 5 being the least best.

probably been asked before if it is, slap me.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Last day too ask questions!

Who's your favourite actor/actress?
Stephen Colbert if he counts. I'm a huge Colbert fan.

Can we
discuss Yoshi Next?
He isn't hard.

So your saying hippy isn't up with vato, bo , kirin? even after taking top 7 in last tourney with only losing to kirin? homobeast

I'd probably put you as #8. Possibly if I don't take it or learn about some potential of some of the FL Mario's

you just made about 90% of the NJ and majority of NY community pissed with the tourney canceled, do you think theyll be out for ur head since theres no tourneys this weekend for them? O_O
My brother was hosting that one, not me. Not my fault at all.

do you think the nj/ny should just say **** wiegraf and get a life instead of complaining for a tourney?

who asked the most ******** questions thus far in ur interview?
I don't think any of these are ******** per say.

In your Opinion who're the best marios top 5? 1 being the best 5 being the least best.

probably been asked before if it is, slap me.
1. Boss
2. Famous
3. Bo
4. Kirin
5. Vato

Somewhere in that ballpark. 3-5 are up for debate. I kinda threw them in some order.

what are some common MU's you play in your region in tournament??
MK is most common by far. Fair amount of Snake, Falco, Wario and Lucario players. There's only like 1 extremely high level Lucario player (Zucco) and 1 Wario player (MalcolmM).

How much potential do you think I have despite not even seeing my Mario in action?
You just gotta work on it. I think that most people have potential if they put time and effort into it.

Matt07

Smash Master
Thanks for the interview Inferno, will have it posted later today, or tomorrow.

Kanzaki's next!

For Kanzaki:
Where did you get your name from?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Yay me! :D

"Where did you get your name from?"
From the Anime "Great Teacher Onizuka", the blond chick with different eye colours was pretty bad ***, so I took her name xD Mostly Melee players knows me as Kanzaki, and Brawl players knows me as Supatony.

"Why Mario?"
Mario was my secondary from Melee, and didn't want to learn a new charcter in Brawl, so I decided.. why not xD However, if Squirtle wasn't force to switch in between stocks, I'd main Squirtle instantly, I feel as if he's more similar to Melee Mario than Brawl Mario is.

"How did you get into Smash?"
When I was a Freshman in college, my ex girlfriend at the time introduced me to her friends who all played Melee... any who, they eventually became my friends as well, and they owned me.. I never played Smash before that, but they started talking SOOO MUCH ****, I was like.. **** that, did some intense researching and what not, and then I became pro with Young Link :] This was back in 2006. I actually got too good with Young Link, they banned me from using him, and that's when I picked up Mario ^^

"Whats your style?"
I like to think I'm very defensive and campy... I've actually had a METAKNIGHT player complain bout me in tourney before and actually counted MY LEDGE GRABS after our set. I think I'm so defensive and campy, I've tried the anubis strat before with a Lucario partner, and it actually worked really well. My style is very boring for 1v1, hence why I don't like 1v1.. but it works really well in doubles, and I <3 doubles xD Playing defensive don't get me kills, so I like to focus on the edge a lot to try to get gimps in ^^

"Will you support my Dtilt -> Fsmash trick?"
No.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I just randomly happened to glance at the last two pages of this thread, but I hope if you're planking with Mario, you're using ALL of Mario's planking tools, including cape snap, cape refresh, Uair from the ledge UpB, Uair from the ledge cape snap, feint cape snap fireball or bair, dair refresh, etc.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Whats your favorite move in each catagory of Mario's

Ground:
Aerial:
Specail:
Grabs:
Smashes:
Taunts:
Sound effects:
Victory pose:

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Whats your favorite move in each catagory of Mario's

Ground: Ftilt, it's like a.. gtfo move xD
Aerial: Bair or uair.. can't really pick, probably bair SLIGHTLY more than uair
Specail: Cape. Cape is the PURE reason why I main Mario over Luigi.
Grabs: Backthrow, the spinning looks cool :D
Smashes: Dsmash. It's like a a break dance move xD
Taunts: Probably the spinning one where he falls on his ***... I don't really taunt much ^^
Sound effects: Mario's wave dash in Melee, woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo!!! xD
Victory pose: The one where I'm standing in front :D

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
"How do you approve of Mario Asian Mains ? "
Asian pride! xD

"Who do you think is the sexiest asian mario mains? "
Me. No really, me >.> And then Boss? He's like a black Kirby, too cute xD

"What's west coast like? Generally the smash scene. "
There's too many little kids running around thinking they know everything, and all the TO's are jews. Enough said.

"Your regular training partner you always fight?"
Did you mean to ask "Who's my regular training partner" is..? Probably 3des, we go from Mario/Luigi vs Lucas/Toon Link, to a bunch of random ditto matches xD

"i'm your favorite mario right?"
You used to be so cute, what happend?

"and team with me agian soon!"
3des is my normal doubles partner, but you know him and being on time.. so possibly xD

"Why did you main Young Link?"
He has t3h fire arrows!!

"Would you be satisfied if Mario constantly went "Hoo hoo hoo hoo" when he walked even if he could not wavedash?"
Very. I'll run every where non-stop to annoy people. All he's missing is Kirby's Melee "hiiiiiii" and Game and Watch's bell, and he'd be **** xD

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
"Whats your favorite costume for Mario?"
Blue, but if there was a pink costume I'd use it hands down. Or any other homo looking costume xD Or maybe if one costume permanently had a cape on him :D

"Who's Jab is better? Mario's or DK's"
I don't play DK, so I gotta say Mario xD

"When I come to Cali, will Ken be with you?"
I haven't hung out with his little sister lately, but she's been wanting to hang out, perhaps if we start hanging out again, then maybe :D We always go for korean bbq ^^

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
"Ever won any tournaments?"
Best I've done was 2nd place in one of of Brawl's first tourney over the first summer it released x.x Tiers didn't exist yet xD

Matt07

Smash Master
Inferno

Q. Inferno are you white,black, Hispanic, or other?
A. Jewish. I'm guessing you'd count it as white but I'm going with Jewish.

Q. What your favorite move of Mario's in each catagory?
Basics:
Aerials:
Specials:
Throws:
Smash:
Taunts
Victory pose
Sound effect
A. Basics: ftilt
Aerials: fair for the look, dair as an actual move
Specials: Cape aka The Pimp Hand
Throws: Bthrow
Smash: Fsmash
Taunts: Utaunt
Victory pose: the one where Mario shoots the fire
Sound effect: Hearing someone get caped

Q. What do you think you could most improve on with your Mario at the moment?
A. My shield is pretty bad. I shield too late at times and get hit. I also do too much stupid **** so I should do less of that. Getting B-reversal fireballs in my game would also help.

Q. Why Mario?
A. Mario is a very fun character and I enjoy playing him. So many people say "play MK" and I actually knew from the very first time I used him that he was a very good character but I got bored playing him. That and it feels so awesome to gimp people.

Q. Does the name Inferno have anything to do with Mario's fire balls?
A. Nah. Has to deal with fire. I always liked fire in games whether it came to a BM in the Final Fantasy Series, fire type Pokemon, or just something burning. Inferno is kinda like a big fire.

Q. Would you support my Jab -> Jab -> D-Tilt -> Fsmash combo?
A. Let me test it first. If it works then I'll be happy to support it.

Q. Best Mario combo you ever got?
A. I haven't gotten many great Mario combos. All my sick kill stuff have been with Luigi. I've gotten some good gimps.

Q. will you ever reaach vatos level??
A. I'm gonna pass Vato's level XD

Q. What game systems do you own?
A. Own now: Wii, PS2, Xbox 360, DSi, PC (if you count that)
Past consoles: Gamecube, PS1, N64, every game boy from pocket - advanced (my older bro owned the original oversized gameboy and my younger brother owned the SP), DS

Q. will we ever finish our mm set in polybrawl?
A. Maybe.

Q. will l ever get my revenge in doubles from polybrawl? (i blame my partner johns)
A. My team skills are too good. I was not amazing in that set. You can make it up by teaming with me for PolyBrawl coming up and he can go double Luigi or Mario Bros.

Q. Is your name Inferno because of your inferno-like hair?
A. It's long and messy. I wouldn't call it fiery. I explained why above.

Q. do you think u theorycraft too much?
A. Sometimes. Only due to lack of actual experience. For example, I would not theorycraft the Marth or Falco MU because I have some good experience with them. For a character I don't have much experience in like

Q. ur thoughts for ppl out there for being singles on valentines day?
A. Start learning how awesome it is to be single. You can do what you want, don't have to put your friends aside, and you aren't spending every dollar you get on one girl meaning more spending money your yourself.

Q. ur thoughts on xero asking me out for valentines day?
A. I have no problem with gays or bi's so I approve.

Q. Hey Inferno, if I got first at a random MD/VA tourney with like 25 entrants...beating a few moderately big named players...what would you think?
A. As long as you beat legit people I'd be proud of you

Q. What's your ideal secondaries for a Mario main?
And don't say Metaknight. Lmfao.
A. I hate when people choose MK just because he's MK and I refuse to say it. Luigi is a good choice because his playstyle has similarities to Mario's. I think you 2nd Falco and that's a good choice especially for D3 and is good for MK if planking is banned. DK is also a good choice.

Q. When did you get into Smash competitively?
A. My first tournament was in mid-May. I worked with Pierce for a couple months before then. I was put against good players at my first tourney though (Zucco and J.G Wentworth).

Q. If there was any other Mario main in particular that you would want to meet, who would it be?
A. Boss. He's a beast and is a big reason why I'm still Mario.

Q. How do you post a video on a Reply?
A. I don't know. You can post a link to a video though.

Q. What were major influences for you deciding to be a TO for the community?
A. I just wanted to host a tourney. I had gotten myself known in my area for being an awesome guy and now known for anyone who watches J.G's tourney fixx which I fully endorse.

Q. Inferno
How much of a troll do you think hova is?
A. Pretty big.

Q. Inferno
How much do you think Bo is thinking of how much Hova is a troll?
A. He's trollin mad hard

Q. do you think my last question made sense?
A. Why not?

Q. what do you think of selena gomez?
what do you think of demi lavato?
what do you think of Maria Ozawa?
what do you think of Mila Kunis?

A. lawl

I'm not into Disney channel girls.

Q. Hey Inferno...when did you first meet Pierce? Who wins most of your dittos (cuz you have to play them XD)?
A. I met Pierce in 7th grade in science class. We were the smartest two in the class. I've beaten him once in a Mario ditto.

Q. inferno what do u think of this md/va small drama?
A. Grow some balls MD/VA lol.

Q. i think matador is ****, CAN U AGREE WITH THIS QUESTION???
A. This is a statement but ok.

Q. why arent u smart like pierce yo?
A. I'm actually pretty knowledgeable in brawl basic wise. Pierce is a ****ing walking smash encyclopedia. Most top players aren't as smart as him. Also I just do some mad stupid **** sometimes.

Q. im getting tired of asking questions are u gunna answer them all?
A. I'm back and I answered them. Happy?

Q. ROFL hova why are u in the mario boards???
A. He's a troll.

Q. Inferno, why do you like to be on fire?
A. Because I can. And fire's sexy.

Q. i belong here. have you seen my Mario!?
A. No.

Q. Inferno which low-tier character (other then Mario) do you think has the potentional to make it to mid-tier?
A. PT. Squirtle is a top tier character and Charizard is a solid character. Ivysaur is *** though.

Q. Hey..so...Inferno...first question...what kinda music do you listen to? Do you listen to music at tourneys?
A. Didn't see this question lol. I listen to mostly rock from 60's-80's. I listen to rock from other generations, jazz, and classical.

Q. Nah, different question. Just saying, they're similar, lol. Inferno, you get nervous at tourneys? And if you do, how do you fix it?
A. I get nervous and I haven't fully found my formula for getting unstressed right on the spot yet.

Q. Inferno
Where are you? O.O
Q. yea where is inferno??
A. I was in Richmond for a music audition for Virginia Commonwealth University. One of my top choices actually (watch out MD/VA).

Q. What's your fav. match up to play against?
A. Lol. Personally I enjoy playing DK. I just think it's fun. I like playing aggressive players. They're fun to play.

Q. .....What move of Mario's You dislike in each catagory
Basics:
Aerials:
Specail:
Grabs:
Smashj:
A. Basics: Dtilt
Aerials: Fair. I love the look but it's just too slow
Specail: I like them all.
Grabs: Uthrow
Smash: None.

Q. papa inferno
A. Some people are too biased and use too much theorycraft. I tend to go in a more battle situation than theorycraft because some MUs look worse than they are (Lucario) and some look better (Snake)

Q. do you think people get butthurt over their character way too easily? (i.e camping ike is or isn't legit
A. Camping Ike is legit and yes they do.

Q. do you think ppl theorycraft far too hard in MU discussions?
A. YES

Q. do you think people wouldnt theorycraft hard, if they entered more tourneys/had more experience?
A. Yes

Q. i like dumplings do u like dumplings?
A. I actually don't eat dumplings.

Q. Do you play any other games competively?
A. No. I might get into TvC because that looks fun. As soon as I buy it I'm gonna destroy people with Zero/someone else.

Q. Where would you rank yourself on a Mario power ranking?
I don't believe that was asked yet.
A. Not high. I'm not that good due to some MU inexperience and the hard competition in the area. I'm very smart off the game though because I have time to think things through.

Q. Do you think Xero should be ranked 1st if we had a Mario PR?
A. Boss would be ranked 1st. No questions asked. Famous is probably #2 and Kirin, Bo, Vato, and maybe Pierce would be up there. I honestly have not seen much of Xero's Mario. I'm pretty sure it's very good but should look up some vids of him.

Q. How well do you think Xero's mindgames in trolling?
A. They aren't that mindgamed

Q. Xero claims he goes easy on the Mario boards with his trolling, what do you think of this?
A. I'm gonna say he's going a bit easy. I've seen some hardcore trolling.

Q. you claim your single inferno, does this mean your gey? complete troll question
A. 1. Completely trolling right now
2. I'm straight. I just like women. Not high school girls.

Q. If you love me, will you let me know?
A. No problem

Q. How do you feel about the massive amounts of Florida Mario players?
A. The more the merrier

Q. Do you elect me leader of the Florida Mario army?
A. If I can single handedly do that then yes.

Q. Will the church ever fix its heating?
A. I don't know. I might still use it in April when it's not freezing.

Q. What do you think of Mario:Yoshi?
A. I still don't know Yoshi's fullest potential so I'm gonna say 60:40 or 65:35 Mario. Although Yoshi has attributes to not get brutally destroyed by some top tier characters, Yoshi I believe oddly has problems with Mario and Wolf. They have reflectors and good fast spacing tools. Fireballs also break most if not all of Yoshi's ground game. Fireballs and bair alone put quite a dent on Yoshi.

Q. Mario:Ness?
A. Lol Ness

Q. What's keeping you from tournaments? D:
A. I have something every Saturday from 9am-6pm. I go when I'm free.

Q. How do you keep your pimp hand so strong despite being so inactive?
A. 1. I play with Pierce on a weekly basis. He makes sure it doesn't weaken.
2. I eat lots of pasta like Mario does (for those who have ever watched the Super Mario Bros. Super Show)
3. My pimp hand's too good. Every Mario should take notes on how good it is.

Q. Who's your favourite actor/actress?
A. Stephen Colbert if he counts. I'm a huge Colbert fan.

Q. Can we
discuss Yoshi Next?
A. He isn't hard.

Q. So your saying hippy isn't up with vato, bo , kirin? even after taking top 7 in last tourney with only losing to kirin? homobeast

A. I'd probably put you as #8. Possibly if I don't take it or learn about some potential of some of the FL Mario's

Q. you just made about 90% of the NJ and majority of NY community pissed with the tourney canceled, do you think theyll be out for ur head since theres no tourneys this weekend for them? O_O
A. My brother was hosting that one, not me. Not my fault at all.

Q. who asked the most ******** questions thus far in ur interview?
A. I don't think any of these are ******** per say.

Q. In your Opinion who're the best marios top 5? 1 being the best 5 being the least best.
A. probably been asked before if it is, slap me.
1. Boss
2. Famous
3. Bo
4. Kirin
5. Vato
Somewhere in that ballpark. 3-5 are up for debate. I kinda threw them in some order.

Q. what are some common MU's you play in your region in tournament??
A. MK is most common by far. Fair amount of Snake, Falco, Wario and Lucario players. There's only like 1 extremely high level Lucario player (Zucco) and 1 Wario player (MalcolmM).

Q. How much potential do you think I have despite not even seeing my Mario in action?
A. You just gotta work on it. I think that most people have potential if they put time and effort into it.

Top Bottom