• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Mario Enigma Machine [1.1.1] Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
So, Shaya Shaya , remember what I said about other projectiles still having shieldlag?

Seems ZSS' d-smash is not an exception in regards to having no shieldlag. Falco's blaster and reflector had their hitlag removed, instead only having higher shieldstun (blaster has 7 frames of shieldstun, reflector has 4).

I believe this was mentioned in the thread earlier, but just to clarify, I think I can confirm that the shieldlag on projectiles, much like physical attacks, matches whatever hitlag that projectile had. Falco's blaster and reflector didn't have any hitlag so they don't have any shieldlag anymore either. So any projectile that didn't have any hitlag, now has no shieldlag.

The removal of shieldlag also applies to his Burst Blaster, as well as his two reflector customs.

Here's the full numbers for Falco.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Can anyone confirm?:
- Pre-patch hitlag on shields matched other games so if shields took hitlag based solely on damage and not affected by hitlag modifiers at all? Attackers are still affected by modifiers which makes moves safer or less so on shield?

- Post-past hitlag on shields matches the attackers always.

Also if a thread could be started that lists all shield changes from both a technical and a "makes sense" viewpoint that would be great. Link after?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
About the Diddy glitch, it's stupid that it can happen and I would understand Diddy being banned at tournaments until it's fixed, but people are actually overreacting to it and how it makes Diddy "OP".

If the glitch is deactivated when another attack hits Diddy's shield, then that means Diddy players who actively want to initiate and maintain the grab invulnerability glitch, won't ever shield when it's active (the purpose of shielding is for when you are anticipating a hit that you can't or would rather not dodge, and don't want to take the damage or be KO'd - but if a Diddy wants to keep this glitch going, they simply can't let their shield be hit, period). And the primary application of grabs? Countering shields.

If a Diddy is actively performing this glitch, you know they will never throw up shield, meaning you never need to grab them. You may miss out on some combos your character has, but in exchange, Diddy is gonna be far easier to hit and can't afford to take any hits if he wants to maintain the glitch, especially since it deactivates when he is KO'd too.

This will only cause problems if both players don't realise the glitch is happening, and it's probably rare it would happen accidentally.

If aerial momentum is amplified on hit, are we going full Kingdom Hearts mode in here?

Anyway, that's an amazing change that will likely make aerial strings feel a heck of a lot more fluid and dynamic.
Maybe this is a sign that the recent Riku in Smash leak is real. :p

Equin0x

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Th3Equin0x
3DS FC
0189-9475-0972
Ya you probably mixed up something when you read it. It was saying that high hitlag moves became safer than they used to be, but not safer than 1.0x hitlag by dividing their self-shieldhitlag by 1.25 (with a minimum of 1.0, so 1.1x hitlag doesn't become safer than normal).
So now, because shielders were never affected by the hitlag and the attackers used to be affected by the hitlag but aren't anymore, attacks with hitlag modifiers are safer on shield?

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
So now, because shielders were never affected by the hitlag and the attackers used to be affected by the hitlag but aren't anymore, attacks with hitlag modifiers are safer on shield?
Hitlag modifiers just don't affect safety on shield anymore outside of maybe projectiles and frame synced aerials.

Last edited:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
O-T
Thinkaman Thinkaman How in the world's heck did you manage to download and parse the patch the MINUTE it was released?! You guys are way above me, good going! I can rest easy knowing you guys will have the files for future patches.

At any rate, I am glad Lucas got nothing on him. As for the stages, I really want to study how does the Mario Maker stage works.. I'll import it's model and look at it. It intrigues me very much..

I'll look at the text files, see if we missed anything..

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
So... some are referring to a potential change in how momentum is handled on hit? I may have an easy way to test this. If characters drift on hit, frame syncing (the process of overlapping hit lag and landing lag via touching the ground on the same frame you hit your foe) may be easier. If you aren't completely frozen in place, you may be able to drift and force a frame sync.

Maybe? Maybe not. I'll check it out.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Eh, that's what happened in 1.1.0, but then 1.1.1 happened and now both attacker and shielder are affected equally by the hitlag (with the hitlag multiplier division from 1.1.0 removed), making it a wash for some of the cast and a net gain for others.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
So... some are referring to a potential change in how momentum is handled on hit? I may have an easy way to test this. If characters drift on hit, frame syncing (the process of overlapping hit lag and landing lag via touching the ground on the same frame you hit your foe) may be easier. If you aren't completely frozen in place, you may be able to drift and force a frame sync.

Maybe? Maybe not. I'll check it out.
Oh that's true!

I noticed when I kneed someone, Falcon was stuck for a bit, then he moved forward suddenly (slightly), still in the same position, with the opponent seeming to move as well, and AFTER that, the opponent was knocked away. IDK if that has to do with me holding forward.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, Shaya Shaya , remember what I said about other projectiles still having shieldlag?

Seems ZSS' d-smash is not an exception in regards to having no shieldlag. Falco's blaster and reflector had their hitlag removed, instead only having higher shieldstun (blaster has 7 frames of shieldstun, reflector has 4).

I believe this was mentioned in the thread earlier, but just to clarify, I think I can confirm that the shieldlag on projectiles, much like physical attacks, matches whatever hitlag that projectile had. Falco's blaster and reflector didn't have any hitlag so they don't have any shieldlag anymore either. So any projectile that didn't have any hitlag, now has no shieldlag.

The removal of shieldlag also applies to his Burst Blaster, as well as his two reflector customs.

Here's the full numbers for Falco.
Great, just what we needed: Reflector to be even less safe on-shield... Also, for Dtilt's numbers, is that for the 12% hit only? 12% hit being -5 after shield drop is +4 frames from its -9 in pre-patch while the 11% and 9% hits were just 1 frame negative. So, it could just be -6 after shield drop for both frames. Assuming you finished, this would also create some inaccuracies with dash attack, Side Smash, and Bair which all have late hits. Bair's hit... assuming it's rounded down, then it's 0 after shield drop. Also, Dair's much safer on-shield now. Cool.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Whoops, I forgot to fix the auto-corrects that google spreadsheets does. B-air is +1 on the strong hit vs shield drop, -2 on the weak hit.

The frame advantage for dash attack and side smash are only for the initial hit, the late hitboxes hit later in the move and I don't know what exact frame the weaker hitboxes appear on. So I don't have the exact frame advantage for those (probably would be about the same as the strong hit though, since they're hitting later but also have less shieldstun).

I wish I could actually perform the d-air lag cancel properly so I could get the frame advantage for that (specifically the landing lag you get from it), but my execution is garbage. :(

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Oh that's true!

I noticed when I kneed someone, Falcon was stuck for a bit, then he moved forward suddenly (slightly), still in the same position, with the opponent seeming to move as well, and AFTER that, the opponent was knocked away. IDK if that has to do with me holding forward.
If it really is about what direction you were holding, then that means the attacker now basically has Smash DI during hitlag. That's golden lol.

Dogmaster

Smash Cadet
If it really is about what direction you were holding, then that means the attacker now basically has Smash DI during hitlag. That's golden lol.
Yeah I was thinking that could explain both behaviors, sonic goes farther up because he is holding up during the attack, luigi falls to the ground earlier because he is holding down during the attack

Methacrylate

Smash Apprentice
The last hit of Explosive Flame for Palutena no longer is unblockable.
You are correct. I missed that change when looking through the data. Here it is:

-Hitbox6_14FCC7E4(Id=0x0, Bone?=0x1, unk?=0x0, Damage=4.000000, Angle=0x54, BKB=0x8d, WKB?=0x0, KBG=0x3c, Size=14.000000, X=0.000000, Y=0.000000, 0.000000, 0x5, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.400000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x2, 0x8, 0x3, 0x0, 0xc, 0x3f, 0x0, 0xf, 0x0, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
+Hitbox6_14FCC7E4(Id=0x0, Bone?=0x1, unk?=0x0, Damage=4.200000, Angle=0x54, BKB=0x8d, WKB?=0x0, KBG=0x3c, Size=15.500000, X=0.000000, Y=0.000000, 0.000000, 0x5, 0x0, 1.000000, 0.400000, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x2, 0x8, 0x3, 0x0, 0xc, 0x3f, 0x0, 0xf, 0x0, 0x1, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

According to Dantarion's info, one of Mewtwo's attacks was changed. The only thing is, this move is listed as 7 base damage but Mewtwo doesn't appear to have ANY 7 base damage moves. Would anyone be able to identify it, so we can figure out what exactly the change is?
0DB - - 24888B77 is DownAttackU = Get up attack from laying prone on back
0E5 - - 4E38AB85 is DownAttackD = Get up attack from laying prone on stomach
10E - - 916DC37E is SlipAttack = Get up attack from a trip

These are the changes listed at the top of the OP as universal changes.

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure sonic's up air, up b, up air had always registered and pretty sure you can air dodge out of it lol

Schnizzle Fits

Smash Cadet
So if this momentum oddity is true, couldn't it affect auto-cancel or landing lag timings? Maybe you're rising long enough to short hop with aerials you weren't able to before. Or potentially landing during hitlag to improve advantage frames?
Doubt it, But it could be used to move slightly closer. Or I've I read this correctly assuming they'd block you could SDI backwards in hopes that their punish wouldn't be as bad. It would just mean you could position yourself better depending on the outcome. As for auto cancel timing, that'd have to extremely precise but I could see a few characters benefiting from it.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Pretty sure sonic's up air, up b, up air had always registered and pretty sure you can air dodge out of it lol
It didn't register last patch.

Trust me, I should know, I picked him up and labbed him a lot last patch.

Early patches, it did register tho.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Whoops, I forgot to fix the auto-corrects that google spreadsheets does. B-air is +1 on the strong hit vs shield drop, -2 on the weak hit.

The frame advantage for dash attack and side smash are only for the initial hit, the late hitboxes hit later in the move and I don't know what exact frame the weaker hitboxes appear on. So I don't have the exact frame advantage for those (probably would be about the same as the strong hit though, since they're hitting later but also have less shieldstun).

I wish I could actually perform the d-air lag cancel properly so I could get the frame advantage for that (specifically the landing lag you get from it), but my execution is garbage. :(
Dash attack's late hit appears on frame 12 and Side Smash appears on frame 20 and only has 1 active frame. Easiest way to do a late Side Smash is to space it so Falco hits with the tip of his wings.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
No the spin dash uair to spring uair always registered as a true combo in training mode. Did roughly 22-28% but due to the game allowing you to airdodge ~4 frames earlier than other options it's not a "true" combo. If your getting it to register it's because your timing the hits properly and the CPU doesn't try to airdodge that early so it will always work on them.

Last edited:

Eureka

Smash Ace
So I've tried going into training mode and hitting with a variety of high hit lag moves such as Falco's dair and the knee while slowing down the game to 1/4 speed and so far I haven't seen anything that would suggest attackers can move during hit lag now. I also wasn't able to SDI as the attacker in hit lag. Although these are only preliminary tests and I may have overlooked something, I don't think hitlag is what's coming into play here.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
No the spin dash uair to spring uair always registered as a true combo in training mode. Did roughly 22-28% but due to the game allowing you to airdodge ~4 frames earlier than other options it's not a "true" combo. If your getting it to register it's because your timing the hits properly and the CPU doesn't try to airdodge that early so it will always work on them.
Maybe it got easier to do? (in terms of making it show up as a combo) I guess I coulda gotten better, but I doubt it, I never got it to show as a combo before ^^''

Anyone know if aerials in version 1.1.0 made you go not as far midair, as say, just attacking the air?

Last edited:

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
A few things I tested, though cannot show video for... Cause poverty.
  • ZSS' paralyzer also has no shield hit lag, like many (all?) have experienced. I think somewhere I read that someone thought it was an exception, so I looked at it. Fully charged, it hits on frame 43, foe can act on frame 48. That matches with the 5 frames of shield stun in the front page equation, meaning there is no shield hit stun.
  • Movement is still not possible during attacker hit lag. This includes holding a direction or tapping that direction. From my research on frame syncing, I have a long list of nearly applicable set ups for Falco. I dug that out and ran a scenario. If movement during hit lag was possible, I would have been able to convert one of these near misses into a frame sync. This was not the case.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
  • Movement is still not possible during attacker hit lag. This includes holding a direction or tapping that direction. From my research on frame syncing, I have a long list of nearly applicable set ups for Falco. I dug that out and ran a scenario. If movement during hit lag was possible, I would have been able to convert one of these near misses into a frame sync. This was not the case.
In that case, what the heck is going on with Luigi?

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
Fair enough. So any Mii Swordfighter changes that were appearing in Dantarion's data dump were most likely from a previous patch.
Oh yeah, with last patch there was a boatload of changes to Miis that people couldn't attribute to anything. Mystery changes to mystery parameters. I spent hours trying to figure out what was different. I was proud of what I could lock down in the OP of that thread.

Maybe. Anyone who wants to test the Luigi thing to confirm, Ganon at 20ish% leads to a D-Throw that should combo into Fair x2. Even buffering I couldn't get the DJ, but it still auto-canceled. Doing it and hitting nothing allows for the DJ.
Just want to note that I tried this on pre-patch, and could successfully get the double jump. Tried it on post patch, and successfully got it there too. No change.

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
I thought FG was pretty bad before.. but now, with all this shield stun, and the inability to perfect shield on the spot, it's unbearable.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Umm.... There might be something to this. Luigi can no longer short hop Fair > Fair > Doublejump (3 frame window for DJ) if he hits someone for both. However, he CAN do it if it doesn't hit anything. Tested this myself. This is a change, since it was possible prior to 1.1.1.

Perhaps current upward/downward momentum used to stall on hit, but now it doesn't, breaking some things and making new things possible.
False.

SH>FAir>FAir>DJ is actually a 1 frame window. SH airtime is 47 frames and FAir's animation takes 23.

Also, I just did it multiple times. So... debunked.

Last edited:

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
In that case, what the heck is going on with Luigi?
No idea. I know that freezing during hit lag has now been confirmed by two separate sources, so differences in behavior will need to be sought elsewhere.

One theory is that a character's acceleration value continues to change during hit lag, which alters your exit velocity mildly. Other than that, I'm not sure what happened. Maybe his air speed mobility values changed a little? Does someone have the number of frames his short hop takes in 1.1.0 vs 1.1.1?

NEVER MIND! The guy above me just got it.

Last edited:

Methacrylate

Smash Apprentice

Centicerise

Smash Cadet
NNID
harubanana732

C-stick aerials set to smash no longer take away momentum.....

omg.
C stick aerials don't seem to be changed, they still stop input from the directional stick.

That being said, could someone equipped to test it see if robin's levin/thunder spells are noticeably safer from the virtue of being electric attacks?

http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/mastercore3/diff/144-to-160/reflet

There's a lot of parameter changes to Robin that we don't really understand the ramifications of. There seems to be a universal change to most levin attacks, but there's unique changes to some random attacks and specials.

Last edited:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, with last patch there was a boatload of changes to Miis that people couldn't attribute to anything. Mystery changes to mystery parameters. I spent hours trying to figure out what was different. I was proud of what I could lock down in the OP of that thread.

Just want to note that I tried this on pre-patch, and could successfully get the double jump. Tried it on post patch, and successfully got it there too. No change.
So what have we learned from all this? A lot of people are better at Smash than they thought they were, plus one guy doesn't know the timing on his Luigi tech.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
When testing out invincibility frames on the current rolls and air dodges, I have come to the conclusion that air dodges were actually not touched, and that forward rolls and backward rolls were nerfed. As far as I can tell, the discrepancy is probably a mixup somewhere in the paramater diffs formatting (perhaps the cutoff/beginning parts got shifted a line or two). You can also tell there is a mixup because air dodges have way more invincibility than what it shows in the parameter diffs. There is no way air dodge invincibility ends at the same time as a back roll.

Last edited:

FUEGO!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MontyRattata
O-T
Thinkaman Thinkaman How in the world's heck did you manage to download and parse the patch the MINUTE it was released?! You guys are way above me, good going! I can rest easy knowing you guys will have the files for future patches.

At any rate, I am glad Lucas got nothing on him. As for the stages, I really want to study how does the Mario Maker stage works.. I'll import it's model and look at it. It intrigues me very much..

I'll look at the text files, see if we missed anything..
To be honest, he got a huge indirect buff with the shield stun system change. His aerials are very close to the safety they once were in PM. It's is once again rewarding to space aerials on shield and approach with them as well.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dang, here I thought they made air dodges worse, which would be fantastic.
Anyway think I have fixed the OP up for most things mentioned.

For now...
commentator's curse
morning/afternoon

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Dang, here I thought they made air dodges worse, which would be fantastic.
Anyway think I have fixed the OP up for most things mentioned.

For now...
commentator's curse
morning/afternoon
Both rolls being nerfed instead of one makes more sense anyway, and they needed the nerfs more than the air dodges did.

Also, don't forget to account for the projectile speed and damage buffs to Mega Man's Hyper Bomb.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
The hitlag multiplier's application to projectiles changes the theorycraft. This hurts these projectiles:

Falco Blaster #1 (0.1x)
Fox Blaster #2 (0.3x)
G&W Chef #3 (0.5x/0.1x/0.0x)
Greninja charged Shuriken #1 repeating hits (0.6x)
Bowser Fire Roar (0.5x)
Bowser Jr. Up-b 2 initial hit on group or aerial sourspot (0.5x)
Bowser Jr. Up-b 3 explosion (0.8x)
Link Arrow #1/3 (0.8x)
Charizard Fire Breath #1 (0.5x)
Luigi Fireball late hit (0.5x)
Luigi Iceball (0.8x)
Mario Fireball/Doc Capsule (0.3x)
Mario Fast Fireball/Doc Fast Capsule (0.0x)
Mii Gunner Grenade (0.3x repeating hits, 0.6x final hit)
Villager dash attack (0.6x)
Pac-Man Meteor Trampoline projectile hitbox (0.8x)
Pikachu Thunderjolt (0.45x total)
Pikachu Thunder #1/3 initial hit (0.0x total)
Robin Arcfire #1/2/3 repeating hits + #1/2 final hit (0.5x)
Mega Man uair (0.2x)
Mega Man f-smash (0.3x)
Mega Man Crash Bomber explosion (0.3x)
Mega Man side-b #3 initial hit (0.7x)
Mega Man Leaf Shield #1/3 shield hits (0.5x)
Mega Man Leaf Shield #1/2/3 thrown hit (0.3x)
Mega Man Tornado Hold (0.8x/0.3x)
Rosalina Shooting Star Bit (0.2x)
Luma fair (0.3x)
Luma uair, late utilt, star bits #1 (0.5x)
Samus Bomb #1/3 initial hitbox (0.6x)
Samus Bomb #1/2 explosion (0.3x)
Samus Bomb #3 explosion (0.5x)
Sheik Needle Storm (0.8x)
ZSS Paralyzer #3 initial hits (0.6x total)
Toon Link Boomerang #2 initial hit (0.5x)
Toon Link Boomerang #3 (0.8x)
Toon Link Arrow #2/3 (0.5x)
WFT Hula Hoops #1 (0.0x)
WFT Hula Hoops #3 initial hits (0.5x)
WFT Condensed Sun Salutation uncharged (0.8x)
WFT Sweeping Sun Salutation (0.8x)
Yoshi up-b #1/3 hit (0.3x)
Yoshi up-b #1 explosion (0.3x)

...and helps these: (Grey attacks don't actually have a difference due to the way things are calculated)

DDD Gordo #1/2/3 (1.5x)
DHD Discus #1/2/3 hit (2.0x)
DHD Discus #1/3 shots (2.0x)
DHD Discus #3 explode (2.0x)
DHD ZZS Shot (1.2x)
DHD Gunmen #1/2 (1.5x)
DHD Gunmen #3 (2.0x)
Fox Blaster #3 (1.2x)
G&W Chef #2 (1.8x/1.5x)
Greninja uncharged Shuriken #3 (1.5x)
Greninja charged Shuriken #1 final hit (1.5x)
Bowser Jr. Up-b 2 aerial sweetspot (2.0x)
Link Arrow #2 (1.7x)
Charizard Flare Blitz explosion (1.5x)
Charizard Blast Burn explosion (2.0x)
Lucas PK Thunder (1.5x total)
Mario Scalding FLUDD (1.2x)
Mii Brawler Iron Ball (1.5x)
Mii Gunner Flame Pillar final hit (1.5x)
Mii Gunner Charge Shot max charge (1.05x total)
Mii Gunner f-smash final hit (2.0x)
Villager Explosive Ballon Trip (2.0x) --- remember, these hitboxes were significantly nerfed in size this patch!
Villager Giant Timber tree fall (2.0x)
Pac-Man default hydrant fall and hydrant projectile (1.5x)
Pac-Man On-Fire Hydrant flame initial hit (1.2x)
Pikachu Thunder Wave (2.5x/2.1x/1.5x)
Pikachu Thundershock (1.5x total)
Pikachu Thunder #1/3 later hits (1.5x total)
Olimar Explosive Pikmin Pluck (1.5x)
Robin Elwind #3 initial hit (2.0x)
Robin Arcfire #3 final hit (2.0x)
Robin (El)Thunder (1.5x total)
Robin (El)Thunder+ (2.25x total)
Robin Speed (El)Thunder (1.2x total)
Robin Arcthunder(+) (1.5x/0.6x/3.0x total)
Robin Speed Arcthunder (1.5x/0.6x/2.25x total)
Robin (Speed) Thoron(+) (1.5x total)
ROB max charge beam #1/2/3 (1.3x)
Luma Jabs 1/2/3, dash attack, bair, dair, dtilt, usmash, dsmash (1.5x)
Luma nair, fsmash (1.7x)
Luma Jab finisher, initial utilt (2.0x)
Ryu blue Hadoken (1.4x)
Ryu red Hadoken (0.25x/1.8x)
Samus Charge Shot #1/2/3 sub-max charge (1.5x total)
Samus Charge Shot #1/2 max charge (1.05x total)
Samus Charge Shot #3 max charge (3.3x total)
Sheik Penetrating Needles (1.1x) --- remember, these got a shield damage nerf
Sheik Paralyzing Needle (2.0x)
ZSS Paralyzer #1 (2.0x)
ZSS Paralyzer #2 charged (1.2x total)
ZSS Paralyzer #3 final hit (1.4x)
Toon Link Boomerang #2 late hit (1.2x)
Wario Bike #3 (1.2x)
WFT Jumbo Hoops (1.5x)
WFT Condensed Sun Salutation charged (1.5x)
Yoshi down-b 2 star (1.5x)
Yoshi up-b #3 explosion (1.5x)
Zelda Phantom #1/2/3 max charge 2nd hit (1.2x)

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
The hitlag multiplier's application to projectiles changes the theorycraft. This hurts these projectiles:

Falco Blaster #1 (0.1x)
Fox Blaster #2 (0.3x)
G&W Chef #3 (0.5x/0.1x/0.0x)
Greninja uncharged Shuriken #1 repeating hits (0.6x)
Bowser Fire Roar (0.5x)
Bowser Jr. Up-b 2 initial hit on group or aerial sourspot (0.5x)
Bowser Jr. Up-b 3 explosion (0.8x)
Link Arrow #1/3 (0.8x)
Charizard Fire Breath #1 (0.5x)
Luigi Fireball late hit (0.5x)
Luigi Iceball (0.8x)
Mario Fireball/Doc Capsule (0.3x)
Mario Fast Fireball/Doc Fast Capsule (0.0x)
Mii Gunner Grenade (0.3x repeating hits, 0.6x final hit)
Villager dash attack (0.6x)
Pac-Man Meteor Trampoline projectile hitbox (0.8x)
Pikachu Thunderwave (0.8x total)
Pikachu Thunder #1/3 initial hit (0.5x total)
Robin Arcfire #1/2/3 repeating hits + #1/2 final hit (0.5x)
Mega Man uair (0.2x)
Mega Man f-smash (0.3x)
Mega Man Crash Bomber explosion (0.3x)
Mega Man side-b #3 initial hit (0.7x)
Mega Man Leaf Shield #1/3 shield hits (0.5x)
Mega Man Leaf Shield #1/2/3 thrown hit (0.3x)
Mega Man Tornado Hold (0.8x/0.3x)
Rosalina Shooting Star Bit (0.2x)
Luma fair (0.3x)
Luma uair, late utilt, star bits #1 (0.5x)
Samus Bomb #1/3 initial hitbox (0.6x)
Samus Bomb #1/2 explosion (0.3x)
Samus Bomb #3 explosion (0.5x)
Sheik Needle Storm (0.8x)
ZSS Paralyzer #3 initial hits (0.9x total)
Toon Link Boomerang #2 initial hit (0.5x)
Toon Link Boomerang #3 (0.8x)
Toon Link Arrow #2/3 (0.5x)
WFT Hula Hoops #1 (0.0x)
WFT Hula Hoops #3 initial hits (0.5x)
WFT Condensed Sun Salutation uncharged (0.8x)
WFT Sweeping Sun Salutation (0.8x)
Yoshi up-b #1/3 hit (0.3x)
Yoshi up-b #1 explosion (0.3x)

...and helps these:

DDD Gordo #1/2/3 (1.5x)
DHD Discus #1/2/3 hit (2.0x)
DHD Discus #1/3 shots (2.0x)
DHD Discus #3 explode (2.0x)
DHD ZZS Shot (1.2x)
DHD Gunmen #1/2 (1.5x)
DHD Gunmen #3 (2.0x)
Fox Blaster #3 (1.2x)
G&W Chef #2 (1.8x/1.5x)
Greninja uncharged Shuriken #3 (1.5x)
Greninja charged Shuriken #1 final hit (1.5x)
Bowser Jr. Up-b 2 aerial sweetspot (2.0x)
Link Arrow #2 (1.7x)
Charizard Flare Blitz explosion (1.5x)
Charizard Blast Burn explosion (2.0x)
Lucas PK Thunder (1.5x total)
Mario Scalding FLUDD (1.2x)
Mii Brawler Iron Ball (1.5x)
Mii Gunner Flame Pillar final hit (1.5x)
Mii Gunner Charge Shot max charge (1.2x total)
Mii Gunner f-smash final hit (2.0x)
Villager Explosive Ballon Trip (2.0x) --- remember, these hitboxes were significantly nerfed in size this patch!
Villager Giant Timber tree fall (2.0x)
Pac-Man default hydrant fall and hydrant projectile (1.5x)
Pac-Man On-Fire Hydrant flame initial hit (1.2x)
Pikachu Thunder Wave (2.5x/2.1x/1.5x)
Pikachu Thundershock (1.5x total)
Pikachu Thunder #1/3 later hits (1.5x total)
Olimar Explosive Pikmin Pluck (1.5x)
Robin Elwind #3 initial hit (2.0x)
Robin Arcfire #3 final hit (2.0x)
Robin (El)Thunder (1.5x total)
Robin (El)Thunder+ (2.0x total)
Robin Speed (El)Thunder (1.3x total)
Robin Arcthunder(+) (1.5x/0.9x/2.5x total)
Robin Speed Arcthunder (1.5x/0.9x/2.0x total)
Robin (Speed) Thoron(+) (1.5x total)
ROB max charge beam #1/2/3 (1.3x)
Luma neutral-b #3
Luma Jabs 1/2/3, dash attack, bair, dair, dtilt, usmash, dsmash (1.5x)
Luma nair, fsmash (1.7x)
Luma Jab finisher, initial utilt (2.0x)
Ryu blue Hadoken (1.4x)
Ryu blue Hadoken (0.25x/1.8x)
Samus Charge Shot #1/2/3 sub-max charge (1.5x total)
Samus Charge Shot #1/2 max charge (1.2x total)
Samus Charge Shot #3 max charge (2.7x total)
Sheik Penetrating Needles (1.1x) --- remember, these got a shield damage nerf
Sheik Paralyzing Needle (2.0x)
ZSS Paralyzer #1 (2.0x)
ZSS Paralyzer #2 charged (1.3x total)
ZSS Paralyzer #3 final hit (1.4x)
Toon Link Boomerang #2 late hit (1.2x)
Wario Bike #3 (1.2x)
WFT Jumbo Hoops (1.5x)
WFT Condensed Sun Salutation charged (1.5x)
Yoshi down-b 2 star (1.5x)
Yoshi up-b #3 explosion (1.5x)
Zelda Phantom #1/2/3 max charge 2nd hit (1.2x)
Ryu's blue Hadouken is listed twice. Is the second one supposed to be his red one?

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
C stick aerials don't seem to be changed, they still stop input from the directional stick.

That being said, could someone equipped to test it see if robin's levin/thunder spells are noticeably safer from the virtue of being electric attacks?

http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/mastercore3/diff/144-to-160/reflet

There's a lot of parameter changes to Robin that we don't really understand the ramifications of. There seems to be a universal change to most levin attacks, but there's unique changes to some random attacks and specials.
Has anyone tested usage counts/refresh timers on Robin's Levin Sword and spells? Might the changes be related to those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom