• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Combo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
MUCH better than your last video. It was only okay though. Needs more variety, and I have the odd feeling that the players you were facing weren't exactly good either.

Btw, you really should lessen your attitude about "haters". That attitude is going to get you owned one day.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow I really enjoyed this combo video. It seems you have really good use of Mario's meteor smash. My favourite clips of the movie was the 'gimp' on Sonic, and the very first clip. All in a all, a pretty good combo video.

Lap1996

Smash Rookie
He should've put slow motion fighting sonic.
Best kill ever lol.

Luigi and Falco is the BEST!

Denzi

Smash Master
Much better than the last one. Chill out with the haters thing and just try to get better and improve your game. I honestly look orward to seeing you improve.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
We will never know PoisonMist (Dowand).
They might come later on and talk
about the quality of the video LOL?

Right now its all good =P

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Ehh no haters now?
Cool~!

Hehehe anyways leave comment
on the youtube video.

If you guys like it

Lap1996

Smash Rookie
Mario is fun to use but my bro
wont let me use him....

Luigi and Falco is the best...!

Tee Kay

Smash Rookie
Wow...that was sick gameplay...i haven't seen a mario used that good before...don't flame me and say " OMG boss omg" cuz this is the only mario video ive seen and it was great! +10 points

lkp4

Smash Cadet
1st HATER of the video by...

(ThatGuy)
I was not impressed.

Next time do a video on people that move.

----------------------------------------------

And no im not making no more videos cuz
there's to many haters LOL?
Haters Haters Haters

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'd give some criticism, from a Mario main, to help improve your game, but I guess that'll just make me a hater eh? Oh wells, I'll say this though, better than your last video.. And a universal criticism... record better ><

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
it was definitely fun seeing these combos, but in all seriousness, it really seemed as if your opponents did virtually nothing. they didnt even move once ur "combos" and that has nothing 2 do with a hater and what not. but if u want to get better those opponents arent going to cut it. i would love to see a actual display of ur skill in a general match if u could upload that. One more thing, if you're really going to let "haters" dictate the release of ur videos, that is quite a shame. you should do what you want regardless, i mean this is life here, u thought it was going to be all love? thats just ludicrous. And thus far i concur with the "haters" on this thread. its hard to rate how competent of a player you are already during a combo video, but when u have characters not even moving their character with the exceptions of running forward and recovering i really hope for your sake that u understand why any decent player would say something.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
True... my videos are not that good and
why are you guys comparing it to someone
else?
It's not a competition...

Btw i rushed it to make these videos...
It's not like i spend years to make it lol?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
True... my videos are not that good and
why are you guys comparing it to someone
else?
It's not a competition...

Btw i rushed it to make these videos...
It's not like i spend years to make it lol?
Because they were better, have actual competition matches and doesn't look staged. Their opponents also don't look like idiots who look like sandbags waiting to be hit.

Other combo videos (Especially MARIO combo videos) actually show tournament play against other characters where the Mario player actually had a great and memorable moment during the fight. You then add clips of those and give them enough variety, and there's your GOOD combo video.

Personally, your combo videos are so shallow that only the people who has never seen a Mario combo video before (especially the ones that seem to pop out of September and October) actually say it's "the best they've seen".

Only the experienced who actually play this game competitively, have their far share of losses, and had great moments in their matches will give you their honest critique of your videos.

In closure, I will say this: Your Mario has potential to be a good Mario, but stop being so full of yourself. I can easily tell you have never fought a great player before and you will need more work if you wish to be a good player. Only then will skilled players appreciate your work.

Clever_Sleazoid

Smash Apprentice
Basically, if you were to make videos like this you have to state ahead of time that a lot of combos were "setup" and your opponent didn't try to escape it.

Otherwise, so called "haters" will flood you (by flood, I mean 3 people saying the harsh truth).

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I liked some of the combos, just could've had better quality. The opponents could've tried to DI as well XD

Mizar

Smash Ace
Good gameplay, but like the others say, your opponents weren't very active. I really like your FLUDD use and your use U-air fireball setups like a guy mentioned before in this thread. Overall not bad, keep it up, try to improve and don't let the f@ggots ruin it for you.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Iunno maybe...

but i want it in good quality and i cant do that.

i have to buy that cord 1st and i dont want to waste

my money on that lol.

Denzi

Smash Master
it mght be worth it in the long run; it depends on how many more vids you plan on doing.

On a side note, you might want to change the title of this thread to something other than what it is now. It might attract more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom