• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Combo Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Yo, mario nub. Here comes a hater.

Video quality was horrid. Combos were ok, but your opponents didn't do a **** thing half the time. A lot of the stuff in this vid was easily avoidable. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your combos were from online matches.

And about your "haters". You can't expect everyone to like your stuff. And if people aren't liking it, it's probably because you suck, and might need some criticism on how to get better. But you only want to hear people tell how good you are, and in that you're just being a closed-minded little *****. Most people who are actually good at Brawl won't find this vid entertaining. Deal with it.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Very nice vid. It is rated 3.5 stars. I wanted to rate it 5!

lkp4

Smash Cadet
soon....

Ehh i've gotten better and i will
make a new video of mario
cuz i've been busy.

Maybe Soon...
with...

New Combo, New Style and New Mario~!

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Yo, mario nub. Here comes a hater.

Video quality was horrid. Combos were ok, but your opponents didn't do a **** thing half the time. A lot of the stuff in this vid was easily avoidable. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your combos were from online matches.

And about your "haters". You can't expect everyone to like your stuff. And if people aren't liking it, it's probably because you suck, and might need some criticism on how to get better. But you only want to hear people tell how good you are, and in that you're just being a closed-minded little *****. Most people who are actually good at Brawl won't find this vid entertaining. Deal with it.
I agree with this guy.

Sry to criticize ur vid but... I would recommend to change a few things to have a better combo vid.

1.- Those combos were kinda fake >_< try better or sicker combos with someone that moves or dodges?
2.- Use mindgames : D
3.- Quality... buy a gamebridge or something?

Remember that... there are always haters, Im not a hater, but this happened to me... everyone criticized my combo vid trailer and I had to deal with it, nevertheless, there were guys who liked my vid : D, so be prepared to be criticized and "admired"

sry for my english

anyways, I know you can do one better combo vid.

good luck : D

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Hmm kay everyone
I'll take your advices... lol?

Might take a while to make the video though.

I also might make a trailer. =)

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Yeah...
I'll make the video after the tournament on
saturday in mississauga
Hope i see you guys there =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom