• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I wish I could go... ah well... Xero/Bo, I probably won't see you guys till the Showdown in June...

Also, I don't think I *COULD* make a combo video with any character without at least 1 Zappa song in it :laugh:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
If I had an infinite replay, I'd probably have a blooper vid by now. I seriously made the biggest blooper ever today. It was me and my bro vs. my bro's friend and Pierce. My bro's friend died so it's a 2v1 with Pierce at 2 stocks and me and my bro at 1 each and all 3 of us have high percents. My bro takes a stock off of Pierce and I do a down taunt with Luigi. I hit my bro up (he's an Olimar btw) and he died. I've also done shoryuken fails because I slid too much or I was facing the wrong way.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Blooper vids are pretty great.

Posting because you might enjoy this.<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGUG1aCUY2o&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sGUG1aCUY2o&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Xero why wait till MSC#5? Come to Webster's event on the 20th. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252368

Also Matt don't worry, I'm going to start entering singles. I need to start repping Mario in the mw again by not just doing Low tier events and doubles. I got a boost of confidence and a better mindset lately, thx to a good friend who actually gave a ****. To tell you the truth, I'm actully completely nuetral on the MK ban now.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Bushido Nibai Impact 3
January 30-31st 2010
Entry fee : 10euros
Attendants : 105

1- Kaos (MK)
2- Leon (Peach/Marth)
3- iStudying (ICs/Diddy)
4- Mr. R (Marth)
5- Irios (Mario) <----- ****
5- Glutonny (Wario)
7- Charby (MK)
7- Neath (MK)

And he even forfeited because he had to go XDDDDD

Matt07

Smash Master
Woah what!?

105 entrants and Mario placing fifth! O_O.

Holy **** is there videos of this guy?

Put that on Tournament Result thread go go go!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
****, Mario's time to shine is really coming!

I need to be a part of that time! I swear I'll **** the next tournament I go to.

Javon89

Smash Ace
Bushido Nibai Impact 3
January 30-31st 2010
Entry fee : 10euros
Attendants : 105

1- Kaos (MK)
2- Leon (Peach/Marth)
3- iStudying (ICs/Diddy)
4- Mr. R (Marth)
5- Irios (Mario) <----- ****
5- Glutonny (Wario)
7- Charby (MK)
7- Neath (MK)

And he even forfeited because he had to go XDDDDD
And M2K sez he's the third worst. Mario is MAD underrated!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Xero why wait till MSC#5? Come to Webster's event on the 20th. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252368

Also Matt don't worry, I'm going to start entering singles. I need to start repping Mario in the mw again by not just doing Low tier events and doubles. I got a boost of confidence and a better mindset lately, thx to a good friend who actually gave a ****. To tell you the truth, I'm actully completely nuetral on the MK ban now.
VGbootcamp tourney is the same weekend, plus I don't have a ride or the money to go. D:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Boss has gotten intimidated and wants to keep his spot as #1 Mario in the world. He's the best Mario in the USA imo but this Irios guy (who I want to see vids of) is doing very well. He's doing well enough to intimidate Boss enough to make sure he protects his title. I wanna see some more tourney results of Boss in some really high placement saying he used Mario.

Just to remind everyone, most of us don't know how good Europe's brawl players are compared to American ones. We know that they have some really good melee players. A good amount of them got into brackets and Armada and Amsah were very beastly. Armada did surprisingly well at Genesis getting 17th iirc but he didn't even make it past brackets at Pound. Don't get me wrong. Someone who gets 5th in any legit tournament of 100+ has got to be very good. I'm more curious on how good European brawl players are compared to America's. Somebody get some Europeans smashers to APEX 2. I wanna see some surprises with Europe in brawl.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Right now is a good time for Marios. We've got momentum again.

I wanna see this Irios guy, sounds legit.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wtf? Why am I hearing music when I'm on this page?
So this is the page doing it?! I was wondering why I was getting that...

Just to remind everyone, most of us don't know how good Europe's brawl players are compared to American ones. We know that they have some really good melee players. A good amount of them got into brackets and Armada and Amsah were very beastly. Armada did surprisingly well at Genesis getting 17th iirc but he didn't even make it past brackets at Pound. Don't get me wrong. Someone who gets 5th in any legit tournament of 100+ has got to be very good. I'm more curious on how good European brawl players are compared to America's. Somebody get some Europeans smashers to APEX 2. I wanna see some surprises with Europe in brawl.
France has regularly has big tournaments in Paris, wherein I know players from neighboring countries attend. They post videos on their youtube channel (I think it's called Paris Smash or something. Look up Bushido impact and you should find it). To be honest, I wasn't impressed, but sadly, I missed my chance to play them in person, so maybe the videos don't do them justice?

From what I hear though, Europe in general in more Melee oriented.

gogs

Smash Rookie

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ah my bad, that was it. I know where to find it on here, so I don't have it in my youtube favorites, and I was being too lazy to find it again. XD

Thanks!

Famous

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I'll wait for recent vids...

We need more local tourneys...Hopefully things pick up for my later this month...

Suspect

Smash Hero
moderators are getting really annoying (as if most weren't already) that music thing on pages is stupid.

Top Bottom