• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Do it!!!

Also, I have a feeling that MW brawl crew is gonna **** crews in Genesis. (Even though M2K isn't included.)
You know... I don't even know who's in the MW crew...

I'm willing to guess Judge, Anther and Lain, but who else? I doubt Shugo's allowed to go all the way to Genesis, and I don't know if Ally is in it or not.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
You know... I don't even know who's in the MW crew...

I'm willing to guess Judge, Anther and Lain, but who else? I doubt Shugo's allowed to go all the way to Genesis, and I don't know if Ally is in it or not.
I think Ally's in midwest crew. Yea Midwest is gonna dominate.

Ally, Anther, Judge, Lain, SamuraiPanda?, Hunger?, Omniswell?

Im not sure about the last 3.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
heh, if that's what it is, I'd put Shugo in as the 5th, should he be able to attend, though I may be partial.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Please link me to the user profile of whomever I'm supposed to be sending videos to, to be in "Do the Mario 3"

I need to PM them to exchange Wii and Brawl Codes. Then I have the horror of looking through 100 Mario replays (something I might not be able to do until I get back from Genesis actually)

Of course, if the person in charge is reading this, you can always take initiative and PM me. My codes are accompanied with every post, including this one.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It was to my understanding that you had to be chosen to be in DTM3, not just give him vids.

That being said, mabye I'm completely wrong.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.
You know, I expect we may have world peace if everyone just concluded their comments like that. That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You know, I expect we may have world peace if everyone just concluded their comments like that. That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.
Hey, I had decent enough reason to use fromundaman's phrase. Because I could've been completely wrong -_-'

U TAKE QUOTES FROM SIG N U USE DEM IN FORUM TO QUOTE A QUOTE OR SUMTHIN LIKE DAT!!!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hey, I had decent enough reason to use fromundaman's phrase. Because I could've been completely wrong -_-'

U TAKE QUOTES FROM SIG N U USE DEM IN FORUM TO QUOTE A QUOTE OR SUMTHIN LIKE DAT!!!
Huntington, Indiana Smashfests, be there.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Please link me to the user profile of whomever I'm supposed to be sending videos to, to be in "Do the Mario 3"

I need to PM them to exchange Wii and Brawl Codes. Then I have the horror of looking through 100 Mario replays (something I might not be able to do until I get back from Genesis actually)

Of course, if the person in charge is reading this, you can always take initiative and PM me. My codes are accompanied with every post, including this one.

I'm definitely leaning on seeing how your Mario fares. I'm gonna predict it's alot different then most of us expect or it's really good or some stuff missing to it but eh. If only there was active NJ/NY tourneys I'd definitely money match you.. good luck in Genesis too

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm definitely leaning on seeing how your Mario fares. I'm gonna predict it's alot different then most of us expect or it's really good or some stuff missing to it but eh. If only there was active NJ/NY tourneys I'd definitely money match you.. good luck in Genesis too

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty

Pierce, It's obvious that I'm in charge of DTM. I've been trying to IM you on AIM, but you're ignoring me.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Man, I finally managed a cape **** on a Lucas on Brinstar yesterday, and it was being recorded by Dazzle. I was stoked... until I learned the Dazzle had for some reason not been recording that match and the previous 5-6... :(

KhaosTy

Smash Rookie
wow! experienced Mario players! I wish I was one of them.

Also, maplestory was great Famous but when I got to Lv 50 I quit 'cause the cash items became too good and I couldn't buy them.

Jeez, I'm getting lonely. No brawlers in Manila...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You know though, Mario boards are already kind of known for their combo videos. We need to become known for making this **** happen in a grand finals match!

(Seriously though, I have heard, on several occasions, from people who do not play Mario that you haven't seen a true combo video until you've seen a Mario combo video.)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
wow! experienced Mario players! I wish I was one of them.

Also, maplestory was great Famous but when I got to Lv 50 I quit 'cause the cash items became too good and I couldn't buy them.

Jeez, I'm getting lonely. No brawlers in Manila...
Don't worry about it.. I'm filippino as well.. from Cebu City ;3 (born there)

Marios gotta step their game up anyways..

And my captain falcon has been lately ****** hard.. it's def tourney viable omgg lol.. :)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I think any players that falls for an uair->fair from Mario feels depressed for a lil, especially after the Mario player burst all over them xD

Edit- And oh yeah, me and Hippie owned as double Falcon last night xD 5 stocks ftw.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You know though, Mario boards are already kind of known for their combo videos. We need to become known for making this **** happen in a grand finals match!

(Seriously though, I have heard, on several occasions, from people who do not play Mario that you haven't seen a true combo video until you've seen a Mario combo video.)
I still have that 5 hour energy. Nobody combos like Mario!

Veggi

Smash Champion
Mario does feel sort of like the low tier Metaknight. Mario is an extremely fast character with a good up b OOS that has invincibility, he excels at combo'ing and edgeguarding, plus Mario has reliable approaches and beats all the characters below him. Sounds like MK to me.

Admittedly, there arn't many characters below Mario.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Of course, Mario can also beat a few characters above him, and should definitely be higher than he is now.

Top Bottom