• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good video, Famous. Also, Cale's kind of right.

I wonder who all the active Mario mains are. (No disrespect to vato and others who have moved on.)

SKidd

Smash Master
I'm pretty good at Melee
I'm actually goin to a melee tourney at the 10th lol...
Also, leave Mango a message that says: Smash World Forums » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Brawl Character Discussion » Mario

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Melee is a pretty cool dude, but for those of us who don't want to climb a 9 year long metagame ladder, Barwl is pretty cool, too. :)

EDIT: Really, Smashboards?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
My Melee Mario is pretty decent. Although the only matchup I really know how to handle is vs Falcon really. All my practice in that game is against an amazing Falcon main.

And anyhow, Monk and I were accepted into the mentoring program for Mario. =)

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
My Mario in meleeis very unique. People that were playing with me said they never seen the kind of combos I do. Bigy is a pretty awesome falcon main. I hope i play him soon

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Learn perfect spacing and master all baits and Jab exploits, and get really consistent with reads when you need to score a kill. That's pretty much how I view Mario.

tl;dr copy Flameleon. Or KirinBlaze. =P

Top Bottom