• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 12-14, 2010 (FINAL ROUND)13 New Era of HYPE! Atlanta, Ga.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm gonna be there!

Sup ShinBlanka...I used to have ya on my buddy list for SF4 my user is D1MX. You magically disappeared...

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
lol, that deadlines coming up pretty fastt im gonna remind IH(link playern from albany,Ga) to pre reg onee more time lol..cause he wont do it everytime i tell him to.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ill do that sooon for sure D989, hey reflex make sure you check out my tourney in albany in the atl south forums :p tell kismet he only like an hour away

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
No melee? That works out, cause that means I get to trash brawl alllllllllll ****ing weekend. I HOPE you guys f*** up and actually play on the main screen this year and they let me do commentary.

awwwwwwwwwww yeah ^_^

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
There's less than 2 months before FR13. You can still get the badge discount by pre-reg/pre-paying online at www.finalround.org. I hope you have been saving up because this FR is going to be sooo hype. We have some international flavor coming to FR13 also. Just check out the site and pre-reg so we can get the brackets done ahead of time and post them up 3 days before the event. Melee is still in the tournament. I am nice person after all.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey larry, posted the below post on the FR thread in atlantic south, got no response, could ya help me out. Thanks it advance, your time is much appreciated on all the work you do for the fighting game community, and even though i am not involved in the least bit in any other game, i respect it deeply, and am honored that you'd give our measly cartoon game another chance. thanks a lot man, maybe some traditional 2d kids will make the leap and pick up mario instead of magneto for at least a couple of hours a week =P

"sooo, how exactly do we pre-register to get a free badge because we intend to bring a setup, it seems if you try on the website it takes you to a paypal page wanting 30 dollars. I'll be pre-registering under the name GAwes by the way. and playing melee singles and teams"

ShinBlanka

Smash Journeyman
hey larry, posted the below post on the FR thread in atlantic south, got no response, could ya help me out. Thanks it advance, your time is much appreciated on all the work you do for the fighting game community, and even though i am not involved in the least bit in any other game, i respect it deeply, and am honored that you'd give our measly cartoon game another chance. thanks a lot man, maybe some traditional 2d kids will make the leap and pick up mario instead of magneto for at least a couple of hours a week =P

"sooo, how exactly do we pre-register to get a free badge because we intend to bring a setup, it seems if you try on the website it takes you to a paypal page wanting 30 dollars. I'll be pre-registering under the name GAwes by the way. and playing melee singles and teams"
I'm willing to support any community that is willing to show support for FR. I hope the smash community comes out this year so FR and smash can grow together in future events.

If you log in to the home page you'll see the pre reg list and the set up list also.

Umby

Smash Master
I heard TvC is going to be here, but I don't see it on the schedule. If it's added, what day is it on? Maybe I'm overlooking it on the page?

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I'm playing Brawl but I'll be bringing a setup for melee, do I still get the discount??

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hype. There is a new era of it.

GG @ Melee suddenly being back? I hope the turnout matches the intensity of the posting. :D

Player-1

Smash Legend
NinjaLink decided to come all the way from up North and confirmed for this =), Shin, I need a specific time for Brawl.

bigman40

Smash Master
Possible hype? Also Shin, you don't have any explanation about what you'll be doing if we bring in setups. Do you have it to where we receive our door fee back? Or do we get half off or something?

Top Bottom