• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wow... Sasuke looks awesome, Twil!!

Definitely one of your best! :bee:
Thank you Kibble :bee:

Sasuke was very awesome.

+1 vote for TWILTY

current score: 4
Suhweet lol.

Yay Sasuke! I think he's rather cool
Lol, that's cool.
I like the visuals you incorporated (because they are out there) to make some moves easier to...visualize. The description for the Side-B was kinda sketchy, though. Also, I wasn't clear on how to get to the different stages of the Curse Mark, though I'm assuming you just input the attack again. There were some unique mechanics in there, like pseudo-counters built in to standard moves.

Overall, very cool!
Yeah, i just fixed the curse mark thing, and yeah...the Side B is kind of stretchy.

BUT THANKS.

Not bad, twilthero, your Sasuke moveset is quite good, but why wasn't that 1000 birds electric thing in there?
Thanks first of all, and that move would be Chidori. It's the neutral special.

I hate everything having to do with Naruto, but that moveset was pretty good.
Thank you :bee:

Ghor and Sasuke are awesome!
Thanks for the comment.

That sasuke has inspired me to do shikamaru. a forewarning: I stopped watching naruto at the end of the chuunin exam storyline, so I don't know the fullest extent of his new abilities. the only reason I'm doing shikamaru is because he's the only cool anime char ever... lazy ppl ftw.
Wow.....i never inspired someone before lol. Anyway, good luck on that moveset lol.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I added range, AND a picture of Ghor's armor suit right over his final smash...Both as a visual aid and to make it easier to notice.

Also, I did like the Sasuke moveset. Very....uhhm. Sasuke-ish.

This is where I cross my fingers for Ghor to place 50 or better...If you guys have anything you want me to fix, tell me before I start on 02. I'm gonna try and multitask less and FOCUS on my moveset.

After 02, I'm starting a Redead moveset. =D

Darkslash

Smash Master
Alright here it is! Also Pics are huge well becuase it was taken from HD lol
Also Green=Melee Red=Ranged except for Trans-am

GUNDAM 00 JOINS THE FRAY!​
Bio: Gundam 00 the suit that will change the World. Celestial Being’s 4th Gen Gundam. Using the newly, but in theory over 200 years, Twin GN Drive System. 00 wields 2
GN Swords II swords. These swords are gun swords, created to remedy the predecessor suits of 00: Exia who’s GN Sword I, and 0 Gundam who didn't even have such a feature
GN-0000 is a force to be reckoned with already. Piloted by Gundam Meister Setsuna F. Seiei, Gundam 00 almost becomes unstoppable.
Weight: 7/10(it’s a **** robot)
Walking speed: 3/10
Dash Speed: 7/10
First Jump: 8/10 (00 will use GN Drives to Glide/Fly)
Fall Speed: 8/10
Crouch: 6/10
Traction: 7/10
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes/No(Press the Attack Button and move up the direction you want to go. 00 will climb with its swords)
Crawl: No
Glide: No, but it can fly.
Tether: No

Standard Special - GN Sword II Beam: When using this for the first time after a Melee Attack, 00 will have to switch to Ranged mode. This switch takes 1 second. This applies to all Special ranged attacks and vice versa.
First seen Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2

Side Special - GN Sword II Beam Needle: Gundam 00 will fire small concentrated streams of GN beams, similar to a shot gun. These beams do little damage at around .02%. But there are enough of them to add up to 5 percent. Also a nice bonus, any one using missiles against 00 will have to know that it’s almost a waste of time. The Beam Needle will shoot down the missile.
First seen Gundam 00 S2 Episode 12

Down Special - GN Reflector (Unofficial name, I think they’ll make a real name for it): Gundam 00 swivels its dual GN drives to the front and will deflect any projectile thrown, aimed or tossed at it. There is lag for 1 second (actual anime time I counted it...)
First seen Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2

Up Special - GN Drives: 00 uses the Twin Drives to fly.

Standard attacks

Neutral A: 00 attacks with a lunge, does a horizontal slash upwards, follows up with a stab and ends with another stab. All attacks are 4%
Inspired by Gundam 00 S2 Episode 14

Dash Attack: 00 does a simple heavy horizontal Slash. Medium Knock Back. Medium Lag.
5-6%
First Seen Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2

F-Tilt: Gundam 00 downward Slash
5%
Similar to move used Gundam 00 S2 Episode 7-8

D-Tilt: Gundam 00 kicks the foe. This attack will knock them over. While they are falling to the ground, 00 will upward slash them. Similar to Wolfs D-tilt but with longer range, and after attack.
1% with knock over. 2 % with slash totaling 3

U-Tilt: Upward Slash. Lifts the foe off the ground. Starter for a combo
3%
Aerial Attacks

Neutral Aerial – Kick: 00 will do a forward kick. Does moderate damage and has excellent knock back.
4% Damage
Best example: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 14

Up Aerial - Spin Slash: 00 will spin in mid air. It’s an okay KO move as if you’re under the opponent; the force will push them up. Not great for combos though, as there is a lot of after lag.
9% damage
First seen Gundam 00 S2 Episode 14

Down Aerial – Close range encounter: 00 will fly towards its opponent if it isn’t in front of it already. It then unleashes a quick GN Needle blast, paralyzing the opponent and follows up with a spin slash, similar to the Up aerial. Meteor Smash
10%

Backward Aerial – Getting Setsuna angry: Setsuna doesn’t like it when people are attack him from behind and always faces them in the front *chough*. Getting behind 00 could be unadvisable because 00 will backwards kick. Pressing A will slash once and pressing A again will meteor smash them into the ground, depending on 00 percentage.
0-50% will do a light knock down,
50-100% will do a heavy knockdown that can be recovered from.
100%-Over is death.
10%-KO Damage – heavy knock back.

Grabs
Being the Meele unit 00 its Grabs are deadly. To counter act this, grabs will be laggy for 00. Why? Setsuna needs to put away one GN Sword II. This will take 2 seconds so possibly only the most time counting people will get a grab. But the grab is so worth it if it lands and you throw them. It does moderate damage compared to throws one can dish 10% in one hit and one is a chain grab.

Neutral Grab: 00 will knee the opponent 3 times. Some what weak as each knee is 3%

Forward throw:
00 will head butt the opponent and kick him. This initially does 3%. Press A if your quick enough and 00 will fly and grab him again! Chain grab FTW!

U Throw: 00 will toss him into the air and shoot a ton of GN Beam Needles from its side special. Similar to Fox’s and Falco’s U throw but Needles can Paralyze the opponent for a short while.
4% Damage - Moderate hit back

D Throw: 00 deadliest throw. 00 will toss the opponent into the ground and body slam him. Now you think that’s weak? Well do you remember what happened to the other sword? Yes the sword will stab the opponent dishing out 10% damage.

Back Wards throw: 00 will kick back wards. Not recommended.
3% damage - Moderate Hit back
Seen in GN-0000 Model commercials.

Smashes
00 Smashes are simple and effective. Setsuna is defiantly angry here, as these smashes are fast and powerful. 00 also has a Back Smash.

Forward Smash – Double Stab: A pumped up version of 00’s Neutral A ending. Similar to Link’s forward smash but faster and with a stabbing motion, making the hit box small.
20% damage/ 10% per hit ton of hit back. Primary killing move
Seen Gundam 00 S2 episode 14

Up Smash– Carry swing : Similar to 00 Aerial Up attack, 00 will sweep the opponent upwards and spin, launching them into the air. Seconday killing move.
25%(10% for sweep and 15% for spin)

Down Smash – GN Sabers: Gundam 00 will low sweep with GN Sabers. Charging Animation will be 00 reaching behind for sabers. Short Charge will result in 1 saber. Long charge will result in 2.
10% Short charge 20% long Charge- Medium to heavy knock back.

Back Smash – Elbow spin: As said before, Setsuna doesn’t like people getting behind them. So to any one who gets behind him on the ground 00 will elbow them in the face and spin with a accompanying slash from a GN Blade II. Alternate Killing move
25% damage - 5% elbow smash 20% Slash
Moderate to heavy knock back

FINAL SMASH
TRANS-AM
No not the car. Setsuna will call for the GNR-010 0 Raiser AKA 0 Raizer. The 0 Raizer will connect to 00 and Setsuna will activate the legendary TRANS-AM system. The Trans-am system will boost up 00 powers over 300% making 00 the most powerful suit in existence. 00 attacks will now double and he gains some new ones. But like in the Anime, Trans-Am will have a time limit. As an added bonus 00 will have 0 Raizer on the back for the rest of the game. This can be accessed as a costume change but then the 00 Trans-Am sequence will change as well. When activated with 0 Raizer already on the back 00 will erupt two huge rings of GN particles.
0 Raizer

GN Rings

Neutral A – Quick stab: Similar to Marth’s combo special, 00 will unleash a quick succession of stabs followed by a heavy downward slash resulting in a KO.
Can be only used Twice and Trans-am will run out.
Inspired by fight in Gundam 00 S2 Episode 12

Special – GN Mega Launcher (Unofficial name for attack, official name for the bad guys!)
00 will combine both GN Sword II Beams and create a beam attack larger than Samus Zero laser!
Can be only used once and Trans-am will run out.

Special stuff.

Sheild – GN Swords II: Even though 00 actually has a shield(2 of them in fact) 00 prefers to carry its dual GN Swords only. So 00 will Block with its GN Swords

0 Raizer is a costume change and will alternate the animation for Trans-Am.

Well hope you liked Gundam 00. I plan to do Exia next.

EDIT: Lol i got 8888 post!

Smady

Smash Master
I've given up on reading those five movesets from before, besides Hades. I'll likely read them during voting time.

@ Hades: Very cool basis for many of his moves with the 'smokey-substance' that can disappear, and stretch out infinitely with a high risk. I enjoyed reading your specials in particular, but I'm not sure how practical moves are that have many variables... I suppose it makes for some interesting mindgames. Very good moveset.

@ Sasuke: I like the concept of many of the moves and the limited use of sprites is successful in giving an indication, yet there are some errors [I recommend you tag the name of each sprite to every frame, it will help tremendously]. Most of his moves are quite fitting, if a little vague in specifics. Also very good.

@ Ghor: Looks okay at a glance, although still a little underdetailed. You're getting there. I'll read it all through later.

@ Gundam 00: I refuse to read this until you downsize those images appropriately. And, lol, unless Gundam has connotations including Norse mythological creatures, you should change 'frey' to its correct form of 'fray'.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
i cannot stand gundam(i never could stand anything with giant robots besides Big O), i have no idea what ghor is from, and sasuke is an a-hole(that's why i hate him), but all these movesets are pretty freakin good. also, i agree with sd. those pictures are WAAAAAAAY too big. please fix them. also, here is some great music. it starts at 2:51 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVH_QGLLtYw

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Although I actually dislike previews (and posting them, for that matter), I give you... Aeon's Final Smash! One of the very few moves I'll be taking directly out of the game (but only because it's SO obvious this attack has to be a Final Smash... <.<")

The move name does not, by the way, relate to my story mode... I haven't played CV Judgment, and I didn't know it was called like that. I haven't added all lines I have, of course. =x

Lament of the 13th Hour

Actual move seen in this video

This attack is one of those cinematic Final Smashes. It can only hit one enemy. The attack is similar to Final Smashes like Great Aether or Triforce Slash, as the enemy has to be in a certain range for it to work. When using the Smash Ball, Aeon will send out a small static ray, just as big as Fox' Blaster Shot, from his clockweapon, while saying "Heed me, time!". If there's noone in range, the light ray disappears. If there is someone in range, though, the cinematic begins with Aeon shouting "Stop!". A small ritual circle appars below the victim surrounded by shards of glass, and the time, indeed, stops, putting the two into a sort of different dimension. We can see Aeon approaching his victim, the glass shards breaking at his body. He states "This will take just one minute.". When he has reached his victim, he says a line, different for every character. Standing next to them, he does a little turnaround, and we can see 13 big clockarm blades appear, surrounding the victim. Aeon proceeds to pass them, saying "And time marches on...", as the blades shoot through the victim. Then, a big sword appears above. Aeon gets out his watch, looking at it, stating "Right on time...", as the big sword falls down onto the victim - we cannot see it. Then, the scenery disappears and both return to the battlefield. This move does 70% static damage and high knockback - causing the victim to shoot away as soon as the cinematic is over.

Aeon's lines for his victims:
Mario: Heroic deeds like yours will make you unforgotten for a long time, but not for eternity.
Link: Travelling through time does not grant you the power over it.
Sonic: Even the highest of speed will not result in keeping you from your fate.
Maria Renard: You are fated to walk a difficult path. Enjoy yourself while you can.
Aeon himself: Mimicking my form will not allow you to rule time.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
@00:

The pictures were huge, but that didn't really bother me. I don't know anything about Gundam but it looks like you did a good job with the character. I think I'd get a better idea of how tall it is in the game with a character height comparison instead of an actual measurement. A lot of attacks were very vague in description, though, particularly the Standard Special, Up Special, and Final Smash.

Overall, though, very cool!

@Spadefox: Cool Final Smash!

AGH PREVIEW

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
United with a common vendetta

(an artists impression of this horrible creature. He only had MS Paint and a laptop with no mouse at the time)

YOUNG ROYCHUTWO, MD

Special Moves (note: he's meant to be overpowered)

B: Electric Pill-Arrow of Blazing Shadows

YRCTMD puts a peculiar pill into a bow. This pill is covered in electricity, but also emits dark energy. As he holds down the bow it catches fire. Chaos ensues.

B>: Confusing Boomerang-Cape Dance of Bashed Skulls

YRCTMD takes out a boomerang, and does things with it and its cape that you're too young to understand. While dancing he rockets forward rapidly. It reflects projectiles.

B^: Super Agile Spinning Teleport of fire

YRCTMD teleports, emerging in flames, then moves upward extremely fast while spinning with sword outstreched, dropping coins as he moves up.

Bv: Retaliatory Tornado of Disabling Thunder Bombs
YRCTMD spins, and if he's attacked, he releases bombs that explode with stunning (literally) thunder.

Final Smash: Critical Volt Storm Finale of the Triforce

YRCTMD embeds the enemy in the triforce, then critical hits it marth style. It then travels around the stage, immersed in a ball of lightning generated from the momentum of the hit. This ball fires beams of psychic energy. The ball then stops in the middle of the stage, and explodes, causing fireworks of pills to go off all around the stage.

More to come... (I gave up on plusle and minun since everyone ignored it)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ahhhhhh....i love the Gundam series XD.

Anyway, that moveset looks cool, and i think you did what you could with a Gundam fighter, though it could just use a bit more detail, but still a nice moveset.

And thanks for all the comments towards Sasuke everyone!

Darkslash

Smash Master
Thing is that 00 isn't even finished yet and i made that. For all i know 00 has some mega seceret that can replace trans-am...maybe..

EDIT: Got the pics replaced.

Also the Gundams most suited for Smash bros. I will not do. I didn't like G Gundam :<

Smady

Smash Master
I'll go read Whor / Godammit 0.0 now. Aeon's preview-ish Final Smash is really interesting, and one of the only 'every character' concepts I like. I will be interested to see the finished article.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
United with a common vendetta

(an artists impression of this horrible creature. He only had MS Paint and a laptop with no mouse at the time)

YOUNG ROYCHUTWO, MD
AGH IT'S GOING TO BE IN MY NIGHTMARES

It would've been 1000x better if you managed to use alliteration for all of...its attacks.

Also, needs more detail.

Just kidding. Except for the alliteration thing.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oh, man. I'm so behind on reading movesets... Urgh, I guess the only remedy for that is to get back to being active and start gettin' some reviews up! Expect Daroach soon!

To all newcomers who showed up while I was AWOL, welcome. That means you, Darkslash, for one.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Chaos has ensued in the last 18 hours that I've been asleep/in class. Wtf.

Good to see you again, K.Rool! I hope you will read.... a.... certain.... moveset.....

You're a trustworthy and cool guy, so I know you will.

@Gundam: Looks good, but you could add some more detail. The layout is also a bit awkward... why are the Grabs between the Aerials and the Smashes?

@flyinfil:

Akiak

Smash Ace
Electroplankton
The Musical Creatures
Join the Brawl!

Description​
The Electroplankton are tiny aquatic creatures that emit sounds. Each type works differently and they're 10 in total. Presenting...

Tracy - Hanenbow - Luminaria - Sun-Animalcule - Rec-rec - Nanocarp - Lumiloop - Marine-Snow - Beatnes - Volvoice

In Brawl they use a particular switching mechanic I copied from Deoxys (lol jk I came up with it before Deoxys). Practically, you start as a random Plankton and with almost all moves, you transform into a specific Plankton to perform the move. After the move, you stay as that Plankton until you perform another transforming move. Since transforming takes half a second, its better to do moves that use the same Plankton you are currently for less lag.
Second, since they're tiny and levitate high, many moves don't hit them. Also, many of their moves are affected by the beat of the background music of the stage you're playing in. These moves move follow the tempo of the song so slow songs will make their attacks slower. BUT, with their Neutral Special, they can modify the beat of the song themselves making it faster or slower at will.

Size: 2/10 - They're all tiny, except the last two. Beatnes is as high as Bowser when standing but when moving he becomes only as long as Bowser. Volvoice is as big as DK almost. Rec-rec is mid-sized
Power: 3/10 - None of them have many killing moves.
Weight: 2/10 - They're all as heavy as Olimar except Volvoice who matches Link.
Running Speed: 7/10 - Pretty good.
Dash speed: 8/10 - Doesn't differ much from the normal run.
Fall Speed: 2/10 - They're all very floaty except Hanenbow who falls faster.
1st Jump: 8/10 - Very nice jump for all of them except Volvoice.
2nd Jump: 5/10 - Meh not so good.
Traction: 6/10 - Slight sliding but not too much.
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No
Tether: Yes

Normal stance - They are all simply in they're respective stances as seen here. They levitate 1 block high.
Walk - They simply move forward slowly.
Run - They now simply move forward quickly.
Dash - They now simply move forward even quicker.
1st jump - They simply face diagonally up and bounce. They then simply tilt forward facing the ground on descent
2nd jump - They simply do 3 frontflips.
Crouch - They now simply touch the ground.
Crawl - They simply move normally at a speed between walking and running but touching the ground.
Tether - Volvoice will swing her antenna diagonally upward latching onto the edge if it touches it. The problem is, the part which needs to touch is pretty small.

Standard Combo​

A: Tracy Arrow
An arrow appears in front of Tracy and she dashes forward in front of the arrow then back behind it. She will keep doing this until you let go of A. This is practically an extremely short version of their Side-Special. Its very fast and its good range (for an A attack) keeps foes trapped in it for long. It will do 5% every second if you sum all the hits. Not much ending lag. Also, its not affected by beat.
Mid Range-No knockback-1% each hit

Dash Attack: Sun-Animalcule Drop
First of all, you become Sun-Animalcule and you keep dashing. For as long as you hold the dash attack, The Plankton will keep dashing and leave smaller Sun-Animalcules behind. These Suns release spikes after a bit. You will not lose speed and will keep dashing while the Suns get left behind. After 4 seconds they surround themselves by long arrows. These cause multiple 2% hits. After a second, the arrows dash out half a block doing some knockback with 3% more damage before disappearing along with the Sun. 5 Suns can be on screen at once. The beat affects when they drop a Sun.
Good Range-Mid Knockback-2% x 4 + 3%

Tilts​

Forward: Lumiloop Spinning Coin
After the obligatory transformation and some extra lag, Lumiloop dashes a block forward and starts spinning like a coin.
He spins kinda slow and doesn't deal multiple hits but instead deals one big blow. Has significant ending lag, as he spins 5 times, and some starting lag for what looks like a charge. Great finisher, as it kills Mario on 100% if not less.
Good Range-Great Knockback-8%

Up: Hanenbow Leap
You become Hanenbow and leap diagonally forward moving in an arc 2 blocks up and 2 forward. If a foe is caught he will be brought with the plankton in a Piplup-effect. Since this moves you forward 2 blocks, it can be Planktocide. Just leap off the edge with your foe trapped with you. No starting lag but some at the end if you touch the ground since he'll bounce a bit. BUT, if you press A just as you touch the ground, you'll leap again. This is useful if you didn't reach off the edge with your foe. Beat affects when you'll land making the leap slower or faster.
Good Range-Very Low Knockback-7%

Down: Nanocarp Multiplication
You divide into 2 smaller Nanocarps that stand next to eachother close to the ground. You can freely move around and jump but if you perform a move, they both perform it! They both transform into the Plankton needed and perform the move but each one does 50% the damage, knockback and range the moves normally do. But, if you D-tilt again, they will divide again becoming 4 then 8 then 16. They keep getting smaller and keep doing each one less damage and knockback.
Also, by dividing, they become smaller and smaller becoming lighter and lighter thus receiving more knockback. By Up-taunting you return to normal. But beware, if once you divided, one of them dies, then once you return to one normal sized Plankton you will result smaller and lighter! Although after a bit the Plankton starts to grow back to his normal size. No Beat effect.

Aerials​

Neutral: Marine-Snow Place
After becoming Marine-Snow, another Marine-Snow appears behind you. Then by Neutral Airing again from somewhere else, you and the clone will swap places. So the clone takes your place and you take his and, from your new position, you can Neutral Air again getting back to your normal position.
Knockback is in the direction you're moving and Beat affects how fast you can swap back and forth in quick succession. Its a fantastic recovery because its completely unlimited; also, the Plankton you place will stay there forever and only changes place when you swap with it. The Plankton pass through solid objects when swapping. Only one can be on screen and they can't be erased or anything so the first one you place must be in a good place. Use it wisely and swap when needed to keep the clone in a good place after recovery.
Infinite Range-Mid Knockback-5%

Forward: Rec-rec Slam
Rec-rec squeezes, then stretches out powerfully hurting foes in front of you and behind you.
The stretch temporarily makes Rec-recs body longer for the attack resulting in good Range. But the squeezing takes almost a second while there is almost no lag at the end. Sends foes forwards and backwards depending on what body part hit you.
Good Range-Great Knockback-9%

Up: Luminaria Rise
After becoming Luminaria, you rise 1 block upwards 3 times. Beat affects the pause between one "rise" and the other. At the end of the move, he does the same thing backwards returning to his normal position.
You stop in mid-air for this move. Also, the rising can sweetspot the ledge so instead of using some wacky recovery move, in some cases this move is enough. Knockback is in the direction you're moving so while going down, you'll meteor smash foes below you with decent power. Hard to hit with this move and its also very punishable if your calculations are wrong.
Good Range-Good Knockback-5%

Down: Beatnes Stretch
Beatnes'es lower body stretches until it touches something. Once he touches it, the upper body lowers itself to return to Beatnes'es normal size.
Its a very slow move but its great for approaching foes below you. If the tip of its tail hits you, you get spiked powerfully! But since you need to touch the ground to end the move, using it over an empty place will kill you too. The tail is the only hitbox. Very slow move and no Beat effect.
Good Range-Great Knockback-10%

Back: Rec-rec Tail Twist
Rec-rec's tail spins quickly behind him and the Plankton propels forward a bit.
Theres a bit of starting lag like with Yoshi's D-air. The tail will them spin for almost a second pushing him forward a bit. No ending lag at all. The tail is the hitbox which deals multiple hits and one final blow and there is no Beat effect.
Mid Range-Mid Knockback-2% x 5

Smashes​

Forward: Luminaria Shot
After becoming Luminaria, another Luminaria apears in front of you. It will then move forward like with the U-air 1 block at a time but theres a twist.
The Luminaria has a 50% chance of moving forward 1 block every time and it has 50% chance of turning left and right. This means it's path will be random and can easily change. It will move 5 blocks before disappearing and every time it moves, its body will pulse doing the knockback. The direction of the knockback is also wacky. The foe will fly in the direction the Luminaria will move next. So if its going to move up, the preceding movement will send the foe upwards.
This means that foes around 60% will move with them in a chain reaction. Also, if charged, it will grow bigger and will move 10 blocks but the damage and knockback stay the same. Beat affects the pause between a movement and the other. Not a great killing move but good for keeping the foe away. Although it may seem broken if the foe is trapped in a chain of hits, its easy to DI out.
Excellent Range-Mid Knockback-8% each hit.

Up: Beatnes Array
Beatnes is composed of many squares right? Well for this move, they will all pulse one at a time starting from below. Like with the other Smash, Beat affects the pause between one pulse and the other doing 1% and small knockback upwards. After the squares, its head will pulse powerfully for the final blow which sends the foe directly upwards. The key is being directly on a foe on use of this move so the foe will rise with each pulse and then get the final blow.
Good Range-Good Knockback-10% <at the end

Down: Sun-Animalcule Explosion
You become one normal-sized Sun (bigger than those in the Dash Attack). You first appear round then spikes surround you that dash out 1 block.
This has TONS of lag. You will stay in place for 3 seconds, then the spikes surround the circle for 1 second after which they dash out.
A normal Sun looks round with no spikes around its body so the initial part of the move can't be told apart from simply standing still as a Sun. Good for mind-games, as the spikes appear instantly. While the spikes surround you, they shake a bit dealing multiple 2% hits (5 maximum) then when they dash out you deliver 5% with great knockback which kills at 80%. Hard to use but its worth it. Also, the lag is only at the start as there is no ending lag.
Good Range-Great Knockback-15% in all

Specials​

Neutral Special: Beat Pulse
No Plankton change here. The body of your current Plankton pulses and, by pulsing 5 times at the same speed, you'll change the tempo of the current background song! This will make the song faster thus making some moves faster. Is this useless? No.
Since many of the Plankton's attacks change speed depending on the tempo, making it quicker, you speed up your attacks! You actually speed up the song changing it completely. So you can listen to a faster version of Final Destination for example and the moves will go with the song. You cannot use this attack while moving and it takes less than half a second. If you have enough time and space, press B 5 times with the timing you desire to change the song! Pressing it 4 times or less will have no effect so the best time to use this is after you KO'ed your foe. Also, pressing it with a changing Tempo won't have effect either so you really need to feel the rhythm you want.

Side Special: Tracy Line
Tracy suddenly freezes in place, and you can draw a line for it to follow. You control your "invisible pen" with the control stick and it can go up, down, forward, backward, whatever. You draw kinda slow, and Tracy is vulnerable during this so that any attack to her will result in canceling the move. Anyway once you draw the line which can be a maximum of 4 blocks in length (B to end early), Tracy will suddenly ride this line rapidly. Once she gets to the end she'll reappear at the beginning of the line where she'll reride the line and so on. Then what's the point?
If you press B during this infinite ride, Tracy will bounce half a block upwards and the line will disappear sending her into helpless. Also, while she's riding, any foe which interferes with her ride by getting in her way will get brought with her on the ride with multiple hits. This is why its not only a great recovery but its also good for gimping if you draw a line which goes of screen and get the foe with it. Beat affects slightly the speed of the ride although its usually always pretty fast. Also, she enters helpless after it.
Great Range-Low Knockback-1% each hit

Up Special: Lumiloop Rise
You become Lumiloop and then you need to spin the control stick in any direction as fast as you can. By doing this with all your force, Lumiloop will spin how you spin the control stick and start rising. You can do this for 5 seconds after which you enter helpless. The trick is to spin as fast as you can before 5 seconds pass. The faster you spin, the higher Lumiloop will rise. If you're a total maniac, you can even rise 10 blocks but don't count on it. You'll most likely hurt your hands. Also, contact with the spinning body will have a weak bumper effect on the victim with no damage so it acts as a super armor. Although this, he is very vulnerable to projectiles which make him cancel the move early and make him enter helpless. Use wisely!

Down Special: Hanenbow Leaf
After the obvious transformation, a leaf appears below Hanenbow! Just like those in the SSBB stage. If you hold B, you can move it around and place it by letting go. It moves slowly and is pretty laggy. But, if Hanenbow falls on this leaf, he'll bounce diagonally upwards rising a total of 2 blocks You do not enter helpless but the thing is you can use it again after 2 seconds from the placement of the first leaf. This means you can keep using it continiously! But there's a problem. As I said placement is laggy, but also, Hanenbow is very vulnerable and one hit will make the leaves disappear and you enter helpless. Does no damage but if a foe touches a leaf he will bounce like when on a spring. While moving the leaf around before placing it, it will rotate automatically to face Hanenbow. Because of this another use is using it to block your path when you're flying off screen. This is very useful in this case since The Plankton are so light.

FINAL SMASH: Luminaria Camp
Suddenly the entire screen will be covered in small white arrows One for each block. These all face a random direction and there are 4 Luminaria's in each angle of the screen. These will follow the arrows and move to where the arrows indicate. To hit the foes, you need to steer the Luminarias toward the foe. How? By changing the arrows! By moving the control stick in a direction, all the arrows will face that direction resulting in the Luminaria hitting the foe. For example, if the foe is high in the air then tilt the stick upwards to send the Plankton upwards at the right time. Each Plankton have a different speed. This lasts 15% and the Luminaria deal different damage and knockback depending on which one it is. The slowest deals 30% and very high knockback, while the fastest deal 15% and mid knockback but they hit more times since they move faster. the other 2 deal 20% and 25% with high knockback. Its hard to hit with the slowest one as it moves very slow but the others can easily rack up damage.

Grabs​

Grab: All grabs take place with Volvoice. She will swing her antenna forward reaching a great 2 blocks with very low lag. Once captured, the foe will be instantly eaten and you can see the poor guy in Volvoice's transparent stomach. The foe inside can actually move, jump, attack although his space is very small. Moving will cause Volvoice to move altogether at a slow speed. This gives the 2 players super armor but Volvoice will still spit him out after the grab time expires normally. This can be used nicely in team Brawls. In 1 on 1s the foe inside can walk off the ledge and, while falling, make Volvoice release him to kill Volvoice and save the foe!

Grab attack: Stomach Acids
As long as you hold the button, liquid will start slowly rising in her stomach. Anyway, depending on how much acid you create the foe inside will slowly start gaining damage like with the Flower effect. The damage can range from 1% every second to 3% every half-second.

U-Grab: Antenna Hit
Volvoice spits the foe upward and then pulls down her antenna, before thrusting it upwards with great power! It can be DI'ed out of because of the lag before the hit. The spit does only 2% while the hit deals a good extra 8% with enough knockback to kill at 100%

F-Grab: Power Swing
Volvoice's antenna reaches inside her stomach and pulls out the foe. Then hoding him with the antenna she will throw him diagonally downwards at the ground causing 12% and powerful knockback although since its against the ground, the foe will bounce off the ground, canceling the knockback. If you use this facing the edge though, you'll throw him to his doom in many cases.

D-Grab: Stomach Ache
Volvoice will moan a bit and inside her stomach, there will be an explosion! This causes 15% but no knockback since the foe will slow down when being spat out after the attack.

B-grab: Egg Lay
Volvoice will concentrate, and then lean forward. Then a small white ball (resembling frog eggs) will bounce out popping after 2 seconds. The pop causes 8% and no knockback but its good for putting the foe in a recovery position since it can't be controlled like Yoshi's Egg Lay.

Situationals​

Ledge Attack under 100% - Whatever Plankton you're using will short hop and freeze in mid-air before exploding immediately for 8% and big knockback.

Ledge Attack over 100% - Your Plankton will wobble on stage and then bounce off the ground 3 times like a fish out of the water dealing 3% hits with small range and no knockback.

Rise up Attack - The Plankton will spin producing electricity like in Pikachu's Down-Smash. Deals 5 2% hits with small knockback. Also, instead of producing electric sounds, piano notes will be heard.

Extras​

Taunts

Up Taunt: Volvoice speaks and says a random sentence which ranges from "I'm the best!" to "I am superior" to "Whatever" in a random voice. The fun thing is, in Wi-fi, Volvoice will read your in-game taunt messages!

Side Taunt: The Plankton will play that annoying song kids use to make fun of eachother, The sound depends on the Plankton used.

Down taunt: Simply transforms into the next Plankton. Has no lag so it doesn't have any invincibility frames. The order is like in the top image.

Entrance

A bubble appears on stage, and it pops revealing Tracy.

Victory Poses

1. Beatnes plays "Oh he's a jolly good fellow"

2. Volvoice mimics one of his foes. For example for Mario he will go "It's a me! Mario!" or for CF he will say "Falcon Punch!".

3. Tracy goes from left to right across the screen doing loops. Then Hanenbow bounces from left to right. Then Luminaria. And so on.

Alt Costumes

Kirby Hat
He gets a Tracy as a hat and can use Tracy Line.

Codec Conversation
Snake: What the hell are those little insects?
Otacon: I suppose you're talking about Electroplankton.
Snake: Electro-wut?
Otacon: E-LEC-TRO-PLANK-TON. They're marine creatures that produce sounds with their movements.
Snake: Okay now I get it.....kinda.
Otacon: C'mon Snake! They're from a DS game that makes players make music by moving these Plankton around.
Snake: Keep going.
Otacon: They've been created by Toshio Iwai born in Aichi in Japan.
Snake: Okay. So they're submarines that induce people with their movements. They're from a PS game that makes slayers take music by planking these moves around. They've been mutilated by tissues in Wai, corn in Aichi in Japan. Well?
Otacon: Whatever.

Playstyle
In offensive play, the Plankton excel in approaching the foe from wherever he is. Tracy's Line is the main form of approach but if the foe is above you can use Lumiloop Rise to bump the foe off the top of the screen. Other forms of approach are Hanenbow Leap, or Beatnes Stretch.
When they have low %, like at the start of a match, the best thing to do is use Multiplication. Since it lengthens attacks, it can be used to quickly rack up damage. Once your damage is getting high, and you could be easily be KO'ed in your lighter form, forge back together to finish the foe off with the F-Tilt or the Up-Smash or, if you have time and space, the unpredictable Down-Smash.
Once the foe is done for and you have some time, use Beat Pulse to quicken your attacks to take away another stock from your foe. This is how a game against an idiot would work.
But what if your foe is good? Well, this means you'll often be recovering right? In this case, consider yourself safe. With a multi-usable bouncing leaf, a 10 block rising Up-B, a drawable 4-block path to follow, 2 recovery aerials, an unlimited recovery neutral air and a tether recovery why ask for more?
And what if you're flying because of a hit? No fret! Use Hanenbow Leaf to block your path and bounce back on stage.
Since the Plankton are lightweight they will often get hit and this is the time to counter attack with unpredictable recovery. This, is the way of the Plankton.

SSE Role
In my Dexter moveset I said Dexter stayed in the lab where Samus and Pika play and thats where he creates the Electroplankton. When the lab is invaded by Roaders, the Plankton help Dexter escape. After that, they encounter Meta-Ridley which was an experiment gone bad years before. They fight him with the others in the same way and then go towards Subspace.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
that was a great moveset, akiak. electroplankton is something iwould think is impossible, a group of subatomic specimens that produce music from their body. then again, it would go great with the stage. the standard and down specials are great but which song does it go to if you switch?

Akiak

Smash Ace
that was a great moveset, akiak. electroplankton is something iwould think is impossible, a group of subatomic specimens that produce music from their body. then again, it would go great with the stage. the standard and down specials are great but which song does it go to if you switch?
The song doesn't change. The beat/tempo does. This makes the songs faster or slower changing their moves overall. I'll edit a better explanantion in.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Great moveset, Akiak. It's original, it's detailed, it's awesome. Great job.

Vote reserved.

EDIT: Maybe call the alternate colors costumes, that would make more sence.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Well, you see, if it were that way, it would be harder to recognize who's who. You'd have to memorize the colors of each Plankton. Imagine my drawings easier to see in Brawl.

Some more comments on the moveset?

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
so, since Rexais'(yes, i changed his name too) headphones turn the music he listens to turns into a set, and I listen to techno/pop, here is his 1st final preview. Rexais' can turn any genre of music into

Neutral A combo: Rexais lowkicks the opponent, makes a breakdance spin/kick, and then Capoeira kicks the opponent into the air. This is Rexais' most able move, as he can use any one of his aerials to "continue"/"finish" the combo. The best move to use to continue the move is his Up smash. The best move to use to finish would be his side aerial. This move causes 15% overall, making each hit 5%. The last hit has the only knockback: average, but vertical knockback. Because of this knockback, the previously mentioned are of major importance to Rexais' playstyle.

What does everyone think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom