• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I've been slacking off on my movesets a little, so even when MYM4 opens, I won't be posting there till much later, probably. :(

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
I suggest we all don't leap to post our moveset on the first page when MYM4 starts, as it could blow up the system.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, if it's anything as big as it sounds, you're going to scare away a ton of people.

Somebody send Warlord a virus that shuts down his computer at 5:00

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Spadefox says it all. The moveset in itself isn't GIANT, but the ungodly amount of extras frighten even their creator. The guy has actively confessed that he's never doing it again.

As for all of us... all we can do is bolt our doors and scroll down, down, down...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I will post Cortex and Tiny on the second page. . .

Under one condition.

It must be the first moveset K. Rool reviews.
Oooh. So that means... I have to read the WHOLE THING??? Gah... should I make this sacrifice? Is it worth it?

I'm so torn up!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
@Rool: Defense? Why would you need that? I just made a comment
WHO ARE YOU???

I kid. I read through those pages.

Well, yeah, I was more targeting that at dancingfrogman and all. Or something.

Okay, guys. The things I do for you... Warlord, Cortex and Tiny will be my first review. Happy now?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Man, if Doggy and Bear AND Cortex and Tiny make the same page, the universe may just explode...
although only Doggy will appear tonight.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
AAAAAAAH YOU TRICKED ME YOU MONSTER

That's... slightly more acceptable, I guess. I stole a glance at that one, too, and it's not quite so monsterous. Still nasty, but not unbearable.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
This is exciting.

I wish I hadn't been strapped for time this week - then I wouldn't be rushing like I am now. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom