• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
I've just noticed...it's 7pm and I live in the UK. I believe now it's about 4pm in the USA, right?

Does that mean it's show time?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Yes, I'm still taking characters. . .God knows how many will be in the final product.

I only request to see characters I know nothing about before I include them. I do very badly with generic heroes such, as, say, Crono, explaining his miniscule role in my MYM 3 SSE. For the sake of those characters, I wait until I can see a description before I include them.

This obviously includes original characters, such as Doggy and Bear.

How'd you read that monster so fast?

@Evilgidgit: MYM 4 will be posted 3 hours from now, nearly exactly.

@Sonic the Baron: I'm still accepting entries. . .But those fall under the category of people I know nothing about, so I'm waiting for the moveset first.

Agi

Smash Lord
@ New SSE chapter

I have no idea how you were able to take 93 randomly assembled characters and make them flow so smoothly. That was a good read, looking forward to more.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Hmm, at the rate I'm going now, I could post the moveset for Doggy alone tonight, but it would be without extras or pictures, or Bear at all, as I'm a long way away from home, on a laptop without my drawn pictures. The rest would be updated later. It should give you a good idea of his personality if it comes true, Warlord.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
No huge rush, Bkupa, I'm going to be taking a break from the SSE to look over the storm of new movesets.

The next chapter may or may not end up being the one I kept telling you about, Bkupa. . .I'm not sure yet. It's going to be chapter 2 or 3.
I'm not rushing, I just want something to show early, so Doggy and Bear become more well-known. And I can't wait for the new chapter. It will probably end up being the main highlight of the SSE for me, unless Ken or Doggy and Bear get epic roles elsewhere.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
2 hours to go, and not a SiKibble to be found...

@'Gidgit: Wait, Kairi was in Dead Fantasy? I'm pretty sure that was just Yuna and Tifa vs. Kasumi and Ayane. But maybe the guy made a sequel or something...

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
To Chief Mendez: He actually did make a sequel, Dead Fantasy II. Kairi appeared in it and the guy turned her into a kickass fighter - she has a Valor form with Roxas' Keyblades. You can watch it on Youtube.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Wow. That was a nice chapter MasterWarlord. You're a pretty good writer. It's amazing how you can have that many characters and still use them all.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Wow. That was a nice chapter MasterWarlord. You're a pretty good writer. It's amazing how you can have that many characters and still use them all.
Glad ya liked it, heh. The scary thing is that the future chapters are probably going to make this chapter look like it didn't introduce many characters. . .This is the warm-up, albeit I did a much better job with it than the first MYM 3 SSE chapter, which didn't even have a real boss. :psycho:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
hey, i'm back! i just played an hour and a half worth of mario party 8 out of boredom. just 1hr. 7min. till MYM 4.0! i'll be eating at 6 so i hope to have jr. up at around 5:30 to avoid the beggining rush.
I still recommend you reading a few of the regulars' movesets before posting yours, for looking what you can improve. M'kay?

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Hey Spade, did the secret icon in the first row of your signature always have two characters? I seem to remember there being only one...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
At first the icon below was in the first line, now it dropped one line down to make room for the second one.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Alright, Doggy is up and ready to go at contest time (or later if the guests arrive on time, :/). Bear and the extras will be up when I get home sometime soon, as well as more pictures for the set.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Yeah, we'll be on a new page soon, anyway. Although i pity anyone who reads the past few pages, cause most of it is even more mindless spam than normal.
OH GOD WHY OH WHY DID I READ ALL THOSE PAGES

That's what I get for living in Canada, where I don't have the day off. Curses to all you. And have a good Thanksgiving too.

I guess it's just me and MarthTrinity now... I don't think there's too much awesome that can be accomplished by two people.
:096:
I just felt like putting a Pokemon in here... :bee: and a bee that really doesn't look like a bee.
Drowzee! A Drowzee/Hypno (whichever) moveset would be the BOMBO! Anyone agree?

This SSE is only limited to a few members, correct? If not, it sounds like something I can try out, since I am pretty good at story writing. But of course, I am a designer, so I would do something a little different with it. But if so, then that is one big thing I dont have to worry about. Then again, there is always something new that can be done.
Nah, anyone can go ahead and make an SSE. If you want to, go right ahead. The more the jollier.

Hah, it's the three section Special thing again. That is getting pretty popular these last few days.
Ahem... in my defense, I didn't rip it off of dancingfrogman. I've used attack/notes for a while now. I'm trying to shorten it now by dividing it up. It's actually working really well so far; there may be three sections, but they're all shorter than before. Less is more, says I.

Oh ok.

So what do you guys think of my new sig? Did i do a good job on the icons? (/bored)
Yep, yep. Not bad at all. What did you use on those?

ANTICIPATION

I'm not planning to get a moveset up early. I'm waiting until at least the weekend. I WILL, however, be trying to get a first page post, preferably to serve as a link-up space. And I WILL be sitting here poring over five movesets a minute and giving out my opinions.

Fun times a-coming.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wow....only less than an hour left....i think.....whatever.

I just needed to add the Final Smash to Trunks. Though i'm away from my home computer (i'm using my sister's laptop), so i can't post it immediately, though i can try to get some work on Ilyana done, then i'll email it to myself..........

Also thanks for all the comments to the SSE epilouge! Really!! Worked really hard on it and the entire SSE.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
How do we specify knockback in moves? Do we compare them to other character's moves or use percentages or what?
You can compare the knockback to other characters, yes, but you can also do it like me, stating "average", "bad" or "high" knockback.
We don't have to program the characters, stating approximate sizes should be absolutely perfect.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, huh? =O
Oh no! My cunning plan is out! CURSE YOU SPADEFOX!

Seriously, I think it'd be much better if we ALL just made our first page posts link-up spaces, instead of gigantickiferous walls of text. Less intimidating and still good advertisement. Take a lesson from dancingfrogman, people.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
OH GOD WHY OH WHY DID I READ ALL THOSE PAGES

That's what I get for living in Canada, where I don't have the day off. Curses to all you. And have a good Thanksgiving too.
I feel bad for you. HAHAHA
Don't you guys get Thanksgiving in October?

Drowzee! A Drowzee/Hypno (whichever) moveset would be the BOMBO! Anyone agree?
That would be pretty awesome. Especially since it's psychic, you wouldn't even need to use real Pokemon moves for all of its moves, just throw some random telekinetic stuff in.

Yep, yep. Not bad at all. What did you use on those?
The GIMP. Free stuff FTW!

I'm not planning to get a moveset up early. I'm waiting until at least the weekend. I WILL, however, be trying to get a first page post, preferably to serve as a link-up space. And I WILL be sitting here poring over five movesets a minute and giving out my opinions.
Me too.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Thirty minutes, yep.

Thanksgiving in October, yep. A snowy Thanksgiving just sounds weird to me.

Ooooh, I'm this close to announcing a Drowzee/Hypno moveset. A bit more thinking is needed.

GIMP... bah! Photoshop is free too! Sort of... if you use the thirty day free trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom