• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, duh, Lovers. I forgot. Anju dies if Solid does. Yeah, he's definitely not lying about that. Way too risky, especially this early in the game. But Solid will most definitely be dead toNight; scum's not going to pass up a chance to kill two townies with one NK, especially since they're down a man (and likely to be down two after toDay).

Kantrip

Kantplay
Then again, their kill didn't go through last time. If we have a protective role, Solid may or may not be protected.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Dat Kant ninja.

Okay, that works for me.

Just saying these now, because I like this kind of thing:

On a John lynch, connections:

I would like to look into Inferno more on a townJohn flip. J covered part of this already earlier, but also because of how Inferno joined this wagon. Not only these, but Xastrn's general lack of defense from scummates still indicates to me an inactive/newbie scummate (which at the time was between John and Frio for me).

To be honest, I don't know where to look on a scumflip. Circus, what do you think? I'd like to say I'd look at Raziek and Nabe, but those two actually seem more likely on a townflip. If John and Xasty were both scum, who else was? Overswarm?
I'm still pretty confident on my Inferno meta, but he can be looked into I guess. His play has dropped since he replaced in. Still think OS' slot is probably town.

I'm currently doubting Raziek and Nabe as mafia. Wouldn't rule out one of them being an indie of some kind, but I'm not worried about that right now.

I don't know. I kind of want to see John's flip first and then whoever may die or get kidnapped toNight before I get too ahead of myself on who should specifically be looked into the next Day. There are still too many variables to look into after John flips, thanks to the presence of the Abductor. We may have to deal with that sooner rather than later.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's fine, I just thought I'd lay out my current thoughts and ask you about one thing I was unsure of.

Why do you think Overswarm's slot is town? Also, what is your Inferno meta?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
EBWOP - I'm starting to lean away from OS scum due to what he said about his own meta (saying he will always play a game as scum) and his VT claim. I'm not sold on it, but I'm willing to go with it for now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey Inferno, what are your thoughts on Raz VS Nabe from earlier toDay? What do you think of my case on Nabe? Which of these players is more scummy to you?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 2.6 [7/13] Deadline 23rd October!

Raziek [0]
Overswarm [3] - MOD, MOD, MOD
Solid [4] - Panta, RR, OS, John2k4
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [0]
Circus [0]
Werekill [0]
John2k4 [5] - Kantrip, Solid, J, Inferno, Nabe
Kantrip [0]
J [1] - dabuz
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [3] - Werekill, Raziek, Circus

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I don't know if Unclassified is just what I personally use to count players that don't fall into the other 4 categories or if that is actually given in place of their race in their role PM. I'm personally assuming the former, due to the wording in my role PM and the fact that that just makes more sense.
It's the latter.

@other parts of your post, Raz' claim was Commuter, not Even-Night Commuter, so it's not spot-on.

Scum is prepared for a full claim, X1's not stupid. It's very likely that Xastrn thought his real claim was more plausible than his fakeclaim. Barring that, maybe X1 expected their real claims to suffice.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Don't have time because I've got a Databases assignment to do before my full catch-up, but because Nabe requested it:

My Commuter claim was entirely fabricated, as was the character.

I just picked a character that seemed plausible to be in the game, and a role that seemed plausible for him. My actual role and some of my abilities have already been crumbed several times.

I don't buy John's claim. I mean yeah, the Sea Turtle exists, but REALLY?! REALLY?! No way. No F'ing way is such a goddamn minor character a power role. I'll ****punch X1 if it is.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Lovers? Unvote

Both of my top scumspects have belieavable claims. ._. I feel like an ***.

Panta

Smash Cadet
John. >_> I don't want to vote either one after my fail scumhunting. Sorry Solid, <3 forgive me lol?

Does this site value fakeclaims or are they given willy nilly? I am inclined to believe John after my fail with Solid but I jus don't know anymore.

Panta

Smash Cadet
My fails with apparently Nabe and Solid. :\ If everything is true I am 0/2 in my "connections" case and John would make it 0/3.

Solid's case is incredibly specific and I doubt there would be that much thought for a fakeclaim.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Even night commuter is specific like Solid's and he doesn't really seem to be bothered by people speculating about it.

Solid, separate mason lovers? what does that mean? If you target each other you are re-united or you confirm each other as masons only like pseudo cops?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Separate Mason Lovers - Conditions as I understand them.

Solid (Kaffei) and ? (Anju) are aware of each other's presence in the game.

If they both target each other during the night, they will be re-united and masoned, allowing them conversation outside of the thread.

Because they are lovers, they are life-linked, and one will suicide if the other dies.

Just because John's claim is specific, you believe it?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unvote, Werekill. We're not done with this day yet, and there's plenty of discussion yet to be had.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Sorry, had to make a short post so that no one ninjas me and hammers by accidentally stacking.

J, would you mind reminding me of which post you wanted me to find? It was waaaaaaaay back now since you guys post too much (:mad:), so it'll be easier for me to find it after school today.

Going ahead and replying to this:
Agreed that WK's forcing of Solid to claim is meh.
I thought that threatening to hammer was a good way to get him to post, and isn't it a tradition on here for people to claim when they're at L-1? I'm not THAT experienced (4 games, basically), but I'm pretty sure that's true.

On John: I found the Solid case to be solid enough for seeing a flip, but the claim has changed my mind.

However, I find John's claim to be laughably bad. Besides, his role, as I understand it, is almost completely useless now that he has claimed. Also, even though some of his actions can be explained away as newbtown, his scumminess has just been stacking up way too much for me to not vote for him, and the claim just makes it worse.

Hammer when ready.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unvote you clown. It's way too early to hit twilight, I still have a lot of catching up to do. We gain nothing by ending this day earlier than need be, and I'll string you up if you cause an early hammer.

:l

You already unvoted as I wrote this, but there's literally no damn reason to hammer before Town is finished discussion, especially with a few days till deadline.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Just because there's no ocean near the town doesn't mean that the turtle is out of the question. It's been years since I've played MM, but wasn't there an ocean in it? Town isn't limited by the physical boundaries of the 'town' in the game.
-
Reading these last couple pages is interesting;when I flip town (with a character name of 'Sea Turtle'), my concern is that the vaguely named character sets scum up for more believeable fakeclaims later on. :/

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If your claim turns out to be true, we slap X1 and examine claims more carefully. That's all it means. Flavorwise it makes little sense to me. That's why when I claimed Business Scrub, it actually made sense, lmao. Since, you know, he actually COMMUTES.

I mean yeah, the turtle "Commutes" between the Zora location whose name I forget, and the Great Bay Temple, but still, that's a hell of a stretch.

That'd be like someone claiming the Beaver Brothers, Town Bus Driver. (So help me god if this exists)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Sea Turtle seems like a mediocre name anyway, and I hope that X1 wouldn't put that in the game. If he actually did and you turn out to be town, we'll just examine claims more closely and expand our minds a bit. Besides, your role power is essentially useless now, so no loss.

Also, red flag:
-
Reading these last couple pages is interesting;when I flip town (with a character name of 'Sea Turtle'), my concern is that the vaguely named character sets scum up for more believeable fakeclaims later on. :/

:phone:
I'm not sure if this is AtE, but I know that it's SOMETHING. I can't remember the term. Still, bad.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thank you. Can you link me to your Solid case Panta? I don't remember which page it's on and can't be bothered at this time to go fish for it.

Opinion on Nabe?

^^^^Circus/Raz/RR, can you do that too?
I'm disliking him more, a lot of it has to due with the avenue's he's pushing which I'm not found of.

Fine, I'm going to claim. I'm Kafei, town lost lover. I have an ability that I can use each night called 'look for Anju', which I can use to look for the other lost lover in this game. We're basically separated masons, and in if we both search for each other in the night we can talk. If one of us dies, so does the other. So yeah, that's that.

Panta, your case on me is weak. You create connections that don't exist, spin my words, and assume you know what I'm thinking with my posts.

John, you are scum.
I believe this claim. And I got your back.

I am a Sea Turtle, Town Even Night Commuter. I am currently visiting Clock Town on holiday.

My Ability is: Commute. Each Even Night (Night 2, Night 4, etc.) I leave town for the Night. During this time, I am immune to Night actions.
Huh? Wait a second, two commuters? Sounds like BS to me, I think of of him or Raz is lying. Aka cop should look at Raz tonight, yes I am directing the cop.

@Kantrip: I don't know. Like I said, the only reason I feel scum would go for something like that would be if they didn't have any kind of safeclaim at all. Even then, if I were him, I probably would have opted to claim something good and probably get CC'd in hopes of being able to take out a PR the next night. Claiming sea turtle is really bad. It's almost so bad that I'd be willing to accept it, but the rest of the way he claimed just wrecks any chance of that.

Also, just a reminder so everyone's up to speed, there are currently 5 Humans alive in this game, and 3 Unclassified players.

Reading up.
I'm feeling the same way, two commuters seems odd, even more so how they leave on the same night. I don't want to try and outthink the mod, but I don't think this is likely.

I'm also thinking Solidscum isn't plausible with Johnscum at this point.
It isn't.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ryu, I really don't see how that question's gonna help. Even if he's lying, he's gonna look up what the turtle looks like. >_>

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: John2k4, L-1.
Sorry, had to make a short post so that no one ninjas me and hammers by accidentally stacking.

J, would you mind reminding me of which post you wanted me to find? It was waaaaaaaay back now since you guys post too much (:mad:), so it'll be easier for me to find it after school today.

Going ahead and replying to this:

I thought that threatening to hammer was a good way to get him to post, and isn't it a tradition on here for people to claim when they're at L-1? I'm not THAT experienced (4 games, basically), but I'm pretty sure that's true.

On John: I found the Solid case to be solid enough for seeing a flip, but the claim has changed my mind.

However, I find John's claim to be laughably bad. Besides, his role, as I understand it, is almost completely useless now that he has claimed. Also, even though some of his actions can be explained away as newbtown, his scumminess has just been stacking up way too much for me to not vote for him, and the claim just makes it worse.

Hammer when ready.
Razzy dazzy, I was just voting so that anyone could hammer when ready. I'll unvote, though, if you really want me to, I suppose.

Unvote.
:/

I'm not liking the opportunistic feel I'm getting at all, nor werekill playing the noob card.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't want to see a possible modkill for referencing role-PM meta-data.

It's not going to help, and while it would be nice if he was scum and got modkilled, I don't want to take that risk.

Top Bottom