• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Don't like John's claim, it isn't solid enough, but I still don't think John is scum based on his play, i can't help but feel dumbtown. One thing to note is I don't think the turtle has an official name, so "sea Turtle" could be a possible name.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I think John should claim ASAP. We have the intent here, and if he's scum, all we will give him by waiting is time to talk to his scummate(s) about what to fakeclaim (I'm assuming there are no safeclaims because of what Xastrn's claim looked like).

John2k4

Worked last time.
With four days left why would you ask John to claim? Also, isn't it 7 votes for a lynch?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Upon rereading >610, for toDay I am treating these people as town:
Circus, Panta, dabuz, Kantrip, RR, J

I might be wrong about WK having responded to that post. =/ Where is it?

I would mostly like to lynch Werekill or Solid toDay. Solid in particular hasn't really been here, and I wonder if it's not a case of malaise after a Xastrn lynch and possibly losing T-blockscum as well.
Can you elaborate on your PantaTown and RRTown reads Nabe?

Why do you want Werekill dead?
What are your reads on the players you didn't ask me about, Raz?
Town on Circus, J and Dabuz, which is why I didn't ask.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Kanty, don't be so hasty now duder.
Okay.jpg

I just want his claim to be genuine.
Bothered by what appears to be coaching by J.

Raz claiming that he made a fakeclaim has me scratching my head. Why wait so long to state it was a fakeclaim? (Question to myself)

@Kantrip: Explain the last part of your 1920 more, specifically about where to look at JohnScum flip. Explain why you might want to look at OS.

@Raz: in your 1861, why do you only ask J if he has questions for you? Why no one else?

@J: In response to your 1839. ("I said it once, I'll say it again. The connection case on me is weak as hell and I cannot honestly fathom how some people are playing with the idea that I was scum who bussed Xastrn that hard with logic that is completely full of fallacies in Dabuz' post. His post is literally based on flimsy connections that aren't really true. He has yet to describe how I am scummy but he has said that he would be busy so I am going to wait on him for that. Till then, I'm still sitting here just gonna wait for him to answer me. I have more important things in this game to worry about.")

First sentence is an illogical fallacy; argumentum ad ignorantium. Just because YOU fathom it, doesn't mean its not legit. I think you need to read my case more carefully, its actually about how you flopped from Xastrn to Circus with poor reasoning, then back to Xastrn while trying to look more towny. The buddying and back and forth between you and Kantrip looks too mechanical. Now, what about your play is scummy? The loads of buddying, the last minute attempt to get a Circus wagon, telling Xastrn not to claim at L-1, is all scummy. Your an experienced player, your not going to make posts that look scummy if you are scum because you know exactly what to look out for, so connections and intent is what I need to find.

Question, why do you put OS as a null in your 1750? Before that post, it looks like you would not of mind getting him lynched.

@Raziek: Your 1757 is bawls. You don't state any reasoning for why my case is bad. You assume Circus is town for everyone; begging the question, is he really town?. The fact that you and J made a concentrated push on Circus helps me with another points. Constant buddying, your defense of J, the fact that you two seem to work like one entity, there is some connection.

Realizing this, I want to note that with a 15 person game and 1 scum dead, there are probably 3 scum. J is currently buddied with Kantrip and Raziek, and whenever they post, they are normally in agreement/ defense of each other. Kantrip and Raz have not posted much with response to each other, its actually odd how little they talk to each other, just as odd as how much they both talk to J, who was/ is trying to act as discussion leader.

@Kantrip: respond to Nabe's 1797 please.

@Everyone: Has anyone else noticed these things regarding J:
-Buddying Raziek early into the game. Not questioning/accusing him
-Lots of back and forth this Day with Kantrip, seems buddied
-Sudden but short buddying with Circus once Xastrn flipped scum. This is important because J wanted to lynch Circus in Day 1 with poor reasoning in an attempt to stop the Xastrn wagon

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't like what Werekill did AT ALL. So opportunistic, then back-doors with noob card and saying he didn't realize deadline. Setting up the hammer like that? Do not like.

Just in case for now:

Unvote[\b]

Kantrip

Kantplay
With four days left why would you ask John to claim? Also, isn't it 7 votes for a lynch?
I already covered this, but I knew if John was scum, he would take time in his quicktopic to get a believable fakeclaim. I wanted it to be genuine.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I read everything in detail.

J, Red Ryu, OS, Dabuz, Circus, Nabe, based on votes and behavior of posts, I can't see any of these people affiliated with Xastrn.

If people want the inactive route, Frio is a far better lynch than John2K and OS. Xastrn had a lot of interest in John, in a way I can't see it being a bus at all. He was very consistent about it during D1 and left it open ended. OS is doing something despite his issues and with Xastrn trying to buddy the hell out of him, my guess to avoid OS' immediate attention.

So from there I'm looking at the following as viable lynches today.

Raziek [0]
Solid [0]
Panta [0]
Werekill [0]
Kantrip [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

I'm fine with seeing any of these people going, but I do have a list of preference. For one thing I look at the chart OS made a while back with the list of connections from questions, references, etc.

First off I read Xastrn's posts, his posts had quick a bit of attention, and a case, on the Spellcaster slot which is Kantrip. I find it less likely this was a bus at this stage of the game, and instead think this was a push to make himself look better, this would make me less likely to want to go for Kantrip right now.

Raziek [0]
Solid [0]
Panta [0]
Werekill [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Panta and Inferno's slots weren't active enough to say it was distancing at all, so any lynch based on connections isn't likely here. Frio oddly didn't get much connection like John2k4 did, same applies to Panta in a sense.

Raziek [0]
Solid [0]
Werekill [0]

Werekill doesn't look like a likely avenue due to the constant condemning he got overall in the game, compared to Solid which looked a bit later.

Here I would validate it being good connection wise with these players on what I think is most likely with the players to be connected if they are scum and see why or why not it can't apply.

Raziek [0] - Late vote on the wagon, Xastrn never condemned him at all and made a lot of references to his posting.

Solid [0] - I'm with Circus in the sense this is the most likely person to have been a bus. I don't see why it took that long for Xastrn to take note of Solid and place him as a viable lynch.

I think one of these should be the play today and if anything, I see Solid as being far more likely right now based on overall play.

unvote
Vote: Solid
I don't like this post. Red Ryu essentially took 6 random people and then chopped it down to Solid and I using bogus reasoning like "Mostly inactive" and "Doesn't seem likely." to make it look like he arrived at Solid or Nabe by some actual reasoning. Note that his actual reasoning is SUPER WEAK.
@Raziek, when you're done looking into solid more (or whenever really), can I see a list of reads with reasoning from you, please?
Will arrive at the end of this post.
Vote: Solid

and we kill Nabe tomorrow
*Makes note* OS's slot may as well be Town, so this is worth listening to. He was pretty spot on with finding scum in MMX.
On OS, like I said I would do:

Honestly, I was pushing him to make him post more so that I could get a better read. I still don't like him too much, but considering the fact that he's being far more useful, I say we keep him around until we see more.

Unvote

Will vote Solid after a votecount; the wagon seems SOLID enough (:awesome:).

Also, would anyone like to volunteer to double check OS's chart before we kill Solid? I would hate to kill the wrong guy because we blindly follow a chart that could very well be fake, for all we know right now.
Posts like this sit really badly with Werekill's other recent posts and actions that read along the lines of "L-1, hammer when ready". Way too eager for people to die. Scumtell. He's done this on both days.
Explain to us how it's a "damn good post".
Gist of it is I really agreed with Circus' logic in terms of why Xastrn would attach Solid to Circus as a mislynch, but given Solid's claim, I'm leaning more towards attaching a Townie to another Townie.
Kanty, side-note. Soooooo damn wary of you this second duder. You don't even know man. I feel like I need to re-examine your slot with so much more scrutiny.
Raziek, thoughts on Nabe?
I agree with the majority of what Kantrip said about Nabe. Will elaborate further in final reads summary.
Thank you. Can you link me to your Solid case Panta? I don't remember which page it's on and can't be bothered at this time to go fish for it.

Opinion on Nabe?

^^^^Circus/Raz/RR, can you do that too?
See above.
WK, look at what you said you didn't say "Before you get hammered", you said "Hurry up and claim or I'll hammer you" two very different sentences.
THIS.
Bothered by what appears to be coaching by J.

Raz claiming that he made a fakeclaim has me scratching my head. Why wait so long to state it was a fakeclaim? (Question to myself)

Skimming Dabuz is skimming.
@Raz: in your 1861, why do you only ask J if he has questions for you? Why no one else?
Simple. J had been actively seeking my input more than anyone else, so I dedicated what little time I had to what I felt was most important.

@Raziek: Your 1757 is bawls. You don't state any reasoning for why my case is bad. You assume Circus is town for everyone; begging the question, is he really town?. The fact that you and J made a concentrated push on Circus helps me with another points. Constant buddying, your defense of J, the fact that you two seem to work like one entity, there is some connection.
Xastrn buddied the **** out of OS, Xastrn was scum, OS likely Town. Your point? Buddying isn't indicative of alignment. J's a strong player who I've largely been agreeing with, so I'll defend him if I choose to.
Realizing this, I want to note that with a 15 person game and 1 scum dead, there are probably 3 scum. J is currently buddied with Kantrip and Raziek, and whenever they post, they are normally in agreement/ defense of each other. Kantrip and Raz have not posted much with response to each other, its actually odd how little they talk to each other, just as odd as how much they both talk to J, who was/ is trying to act as discussion leader.
Dabuz, do you actually believe any good scumteam would be that obvious?

You're tunneling, and it's screaming TownDabuz at me. Get your head out of your butt and pay attention to current affairs.

Full read list to follow.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Present & Alive Players:
Raziek
Overswarm - Reaction to mod-votes is obviously genuine, and OS is right in that his meta lines up. Not going to full-clear him, but I'm going to consider him Town until his replacement indicates otherwise.
¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ - Believable Claim, originally thought was pretty Town, despite being swayed briefly by Circus' logic.
Panta - As mentioned earlier, I can't bring myself to care about Panta. This may change.
Red Ryu - Nothing much here to sway me in either direction. Needs to post more relevant things.
dabuz - Town Dabuz is clearly obvious. Primarily based on meta, and legitimate (though misguided, IMO) scumhunting.
Nabe - I can see where the suspicion is coming from, but I'm honestly not sold on Nabescum. Most of his actions have seemed fairly pro-Town to me, though I may not agree with all of them.
Circus - Believable claim, delivered results, which will become more provable as the game goes on. Unlikely to have been bussed by Xastrn.
Werekill - Pro-town intent, but needs to stop being so foolishly aggro. Reads more as a Townie mistake than as scum intent for a lynch.
John2k4 - Whether he's Town or Scum (and I think he's scum), he should be the play for today. We don't need this question mark around.
Kantrip - Originally thought was relatively Town based on D1 play, but D2 has made me lose a little faith. He seemed like the eager puppy between J and I, but he's kinda faded into the background a bit today.
J - I shouldn't have to explain this one.
Inferno3044 - Set off a few red flags, hasn't done anything to make me believe he's Town. Can't really draw any connections to Xastrn, so I'm keeping my eye on him for now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@dabuz, I would look at OS' slot more due to how Xastrn interacted with him and John. He buddied OS to the max, and he antagonized John to the max. It's reasonable to come to the conclusion that xasty would distance his scummates this way. It's hard to put into words, I'll try again when I'm at my computer.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Present & Alive Players:
Raziek
Overswarm - Reaction to mod-votes is obviously genuine, and OS is right in that his meta lines up. Not going to full-clear him, but I'm going to consider him Town until his replacement indicates otherwise.
¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ - Believable Claim, originally thought was pretty Town, despite being swayed briefly by Circus' logic.
Panta - As mentioned earlier, I can't bring myself to care about Panta. This may change.
Red Ryu - Nothing much here to sway me in either direction. Needs to post more relevant things.
dabuz - Town Dabuz is clearly obvious. Primarily based on meta, and legitimate (though misguided, IMO) scumhunting.
Nabe - I can see where the suspicion is coming from, but I'm honestly not sold on Nabescum. Most of his actions have seemed fairly pro-Town to me, though I may not agree with all of them.
Circus - Believable claim, delivered results, which will become more provable as the game goes on. Unlikely to have been bussed by Xastrn.
Werekill - Pro-town intent, but needs to stop being so foolishly aggro. Reads more as a Townie mistake than as scum intent for a lynch.
John2k4 - Whether he's Town or Scum (and I think he's scum), he should be the play for today. We don't need this question mark around.
Kantrip - Originally thought was relatively Town based on D1 play, but D2 has made me lose a little faith. He seemed like the eager puppy between J and I, but he's kinda faded into the background a bit today.
J - I shouldn't have to explain this one.
Inferno3044 - Set off a few red flags, hasn't done anything to make me believe he's Town. Can't really draw any connections to Xastrn, so I'm keeping my eye on him for now.
Recolored for readability.

Kantrip

Kantplay

Wait, you think I faded into the backgtound toDay? Are you kidding? This is exactly what YOU did, Raziek. I have been contributing toDay. Also, why am I the "little puppy"? I wasn't trying to follow you and J around. I come to my own conclusions, and you portraying me in this way bothers me. YOU were J's little puppy, agreeing with everything he said and hardly giving your own thoughts at all. I don't like how you followed and buddied J yesterDay, and toDay you've been almost non-existant in that regard.

I also disagree with John being so hardcore scum. I got a generally good read on John in the pressure I put on him with this wagon (that I led, by the way).

Nabe, thoughts on Raziek's recent posts?

J, I want you to comment on the same posts AFTER Nabe.

Circus, I want your comments AFTER J.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Do you need me to quote the posts where J and I had to tell you to be quiet because you were trying so hard to contribute that you were getting in the way?

Only reason I had to slow down was Homework, and that's only been the past 2 days. The entire start of the Day I was involved with Nabe and the double-fakeclaim, and I've just gotten back in.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Do you need me to quote the posts where you said "I agree J", and didn't contribute anything?

At least my posts were my own thoughts. If you and J were telling me to stop, that was your choice. It had nothing to do with sheeping.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Do I have to show where J asked me to start the Circus wagon and I did, without any of his posts?

Saying I've been coat-tailing J is blatantly false.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're back now, and I'm not trying to peg you for inactivity. It's just hypocritical to say I've hardly done anything toDay.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I didn't say you haven't done anything. I said you've kind of been in the background. As in, not really in the foreground of today's events. Day 1 you had your hands in everything. I haven't gotten that impression today.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And to clarify further, because it still seems ambiguous, you've been doing stuff, it's just the impression I've gotten hasn't been one that screams influence. It just feels like you've been here, but not here at the same time.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I can refer you to several foreground events I was involved in. I got the John wagon going, is this background activity?

Whatever, let's move on. Who would you look at on either flip from John?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
ScumJohn cements Solid Town, and I'd begin to look at Inferno and Nabe more.

TownJohn wouldn't give me a ton initially, I'd want to see the night's events before I made any solid decisions.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Inferno is my second strongest scumread. He's set off several red flags and his responses during the Abductor shenanigans were very worrisome. On top of that, I basically had to use a crowbar to actually pry some damn reads out of him.

ScumFerno is less linked to Johnscum in terms of connections, and more because it means my reads would be fairly accurate. If I was wrong about ScumJohn, I'd need to re-evaluate a few of my nulls and proceed from there. This also depends on what the final John wagon looks like.

Kantrip

Kantplay
With Inferno jumping on the wagon, and the things he's said to John, don't you find it unlikely that they are scummates?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 2.7 [7/13] Deadline 23rd October!

Raziek [0]
Overswarm [3] - MOD, MOD, MOD
Solid [3] - RR, OS, John2k4
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [0]
Circus [0]
Werekill [0]
John2k4 [4] - Solid, J, Inferno, Nabe
Kantrip [0]
J [1] - dabuz
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [5] - Werekill, Raziek, Circus, Panta, Kantrip

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
With Inferno jumping on the wagon, and the things he's said to John, don't you find it unlikely that they are scummates?
If scum was never on a scummate's wagon that'd be hella obvious.

Nothing Inferno has said to John has made me raise my eyebrows. Did you have anything specific in mind?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
unvote
Vote: John2k4

I want him at L-2 atm.

Raziek, did you read my large post at all. I didn't reach into a hat and pick out names, I picked people based on a likely connection with Xastrn using OS' chart.

I don't get your Werekill read in context with what you posted, D1 he put OMGUS votes down, D2 he's been sheeping people and trying to get a lynch forcefully early. You even admit thiws then later say you see his town intent?

I don't get it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You created a lynch pool by removing people based on "votes" and "behaviour of posts", which is hardly elaborated on at all. You then removed all of the inactives.

Then you removed Kantrip based on RVS bussing WIFOM, and Werekill for almost exactly the same reason. You ran a bogus PoE to obtain your lynch pool of Solid and I.

I made some posts earlier when I was discussing with Nabe wrt to my Werekill read. Let me find them.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Reeks of VT, since I think most of the PR's in this game probably have to do with the race mechanic.

This post and its followup were good. The timing was right. We had just begun to swing the wagon around on Circus, so if he was scum with Xastrn he'd have had no reason to vote here. I don't believe that Werekill is smart enough to realize it might swing back and buy him Town points, either.

And finally, this exchange felt like a Townie trying to earn points from a more active player.

Everything about Werekill's playstyle says Town to me. His reaction to Nabe's investigative pseudo-claim didn't sit to me as rolefishing, but as legit townie frustration due to not understanding the nature of the gambit.

All considered, it's partially gut read, and partially based on his interactions with Xastrn and Circus.

Posts pre-Xastrn flip were kinda dumb, but not damning, IMO.
This post. I recommend clicking view post to see it in context.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You created a lynch pool by removing people based on "votes" and "behaviour of posts", which is hardly elaborated on at all. You then removed all of the inactives.

Then you removed Kantrip based on RVS bussing WIFOM, and Werekill for almost exactly the same reason. You ran a bogus PoE to obtain your lynch pool of Solid and I.

I made some posts earlier when I was discussing with Nabe wrt to my Werekill read. Let me find them.
Votes are a legit reason to find scum.

I removed inactives because I didn't see a clear connection to draw from as them.

I did not, I drew a lot also from OS' chart.

This post. I recommend clicking view post to see it in context.
Nothing outside of his vote convinced me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votes are a legit reason to find scum.
Yeah, they are. But you didn't explain how any of the votes have to do anything with why you removed those players.
I removed inactives because I didn't see a clear connection to draw from as them.
Alright.
I did not, I drew a lot also from OS' chart.
Cool. What did you draw from it, and how did you use this to support your thought process?

This is what I'm saying here. Saying you did all this thinking does **** all to convince me if you don't show me how. It's just empty words.
Nothing outside of his vote convinced me.
That's fine. I give less than two ****s about convincing you. You asked for my reasoning, I gave you my reasoning.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Sorry I meant what he said about him. The red flag, for example. Infermo hasn't answered this yet.
The red flag was directed at his whole post, not just talking about him wanting the vig dead. He shows it as an opportunistic OMGUS vote and that smells. I don't like what he chooses to respond to. Also I don't really believe the sea turtle claim. If we don't lynch him today, I think somebody should check to see if his claim holds weight.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
And how might someone do that, Inferno? How would someone prove John's claim if he lived?
Someone would have to use a night action on him that would prove a result. A cop or a vig would be the easiest. A cop would show no result and a vig would depend on if he lived or not. This coming night he should be immune. Of course this is if people think it's worth it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
:/

I'm not liking the opportunistic feel I'm getting at all, nor werekill playing the noob card.
I'm gonna go ahead and clear up this "noob card" stuff.

That bit was essentially sarcasm, but since this is the internet, it didn't go through well. I was sarcastically saying that even though I have 4 games of experience, even I can see that claiming is a tradition at L-1. It was meant to be derogatory towards J's accusation.

By the way, why IS getting someone to claim at L-2 or L-1 bad? I've never seen this become a problem in other games.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah, they are. But you didn't explain how any of the votes have to do anything with why you removed those players.

Alright.

Cool. What did you draw from it, and how did you use this to support your thought process?

This is what I'm saying here. Saying you did all this thinking does **** all to convince me if you don't show me how. It's just empty words.

That's fine. I give less than two ****s about convincing you. You asked for my reasoning, I gave you my reasoning.
Here's your reasons.

J - Started the whole wagon in the first place. One of the first people to get the whole thing going. Yeah he moved to Circus for a sec, with his votes on D1, but he still presented a case on how he was pushing me for posting "lunchlady.gif" and "U mad?" then his arbitrary reasons for pushing the directions he did. He was one of the first to vote him.

Red Ryu - You really think I posted all this antagonizing pics as his scummate? You think I purposefully pushed his buttons for reactions and fun as well as to troll him? He wanted me dead and presented a case on why I needed to die. Didn't vote him due to inactivity.

OS - Inactive and Xastrn buddied the hell out of him, yet at the same time turned around and tried using him as a scapegoat when it best suited him. There aren't related. His vote was on Solid at the time so I got no connection vote wise for my clear.

Dabuz - He presented a case on Xastrn D1 despite the fact it got shot down, I can't see him as a scummate doing this with the intent to see Xastrn as scum. If he was his scummate, I dunno why he would present a case in the way Dabuz did. First person ont he vote wagon of Xastrn, pretty clear he is not at all related to him.

Circus - Another person who tunneled Xastrn and was with J on the initial pushes with him. With how much tunneling happened I cannot fathom why he would do this as a scummate. He's not related.

Nabe - The early vote is what does it the most, 2nd on the wagon and made pushes against him. His D2 play makes me think twice, but this is what will hold me back from him being related to Xastrn scum for the moment.

~

So I was left with these people.

Raziek [0]
Solid [0]
Panta [0]
Werekill [0]
Kantrip [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

the following were not on the Xastrn wagon, Kantrip, Panta, Inferno3044/Frio. So I looked at them with skepticism if they were active, none of them were. So I was left with less to work with vote wise.

Kantrip - The Spellcaster slot, like I said before. Had a case built on him from Xastrn, this is why I removed Kantrip. I can't see them being related. Yes I know it was early and had some RvS involved, this still made it less likely for them to me related for me.

Panta - Did nothing, so I couldn't draw a direct connection.

Inferno3044 - Same for Frio.

Werekill - He was condemned a lot, I would throw a bus out the window either since I find it to be likely given he is currently in my top for for related to Xastrn. He did have an early vote, but I wouldn't throw a bus out as a possibility either way based on his play is why I feel this is likely.

Raziek - Xastrn avoided you and barely commented about you D1, this is why I placed you in the top two for myself. You were also very late on his wagon which doesn't earn town points in my eyes.

Solid - Same as Werekill where I thought it could viably be a Bus. Xastrn didn't do much with him til later D1.

~

That is where my head was during this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm gonna go ahead and clear up this "noob card" stuff.

That bit was essentially sarcasm, but since this is the internet, it didn't go through well. I was sarcastically saying that even though I have 4 games of experience, even I can see that claiming is a tradition at L-1. It was meant to be derogatory towards J's accusation.

By the way, why IS getting someone to claim at L-2 or L-1 bad? I've never seen this become a problem in other games.
It's not, but the way you presented it was scummy, you jumped around pushing people to claim rather quickly.

John2k4

The End of an Era
John, paraphrased what does your turtle look like?
I would like to answer this, but Raz's 1959 about a possible modkill over it worries me...

@Mod - Is it OK to paraphrase a description for the image that was sent to us?

Top Bottom