• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why's that? You did say we had your vote to lynch John and you+Nabe were the ones I just talked to.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Raz! You are distracting me from sleep. I'm sorry but I'll respond to you tomorrow.

Night ya'll.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ah, I'm dumb. I didn't realize the first part of the post was addressed to Nabe, so I wasn't sure why you didn't include him. Too tired for this. Bedtime.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think John should claim ASAP. We have the intent here, and if he's scum, all we will give him by waiting is time to talk to his scummate(s) about what to fakeclaim (I'm assuming there are no safeclaims because of what Xastrn's claim looked like).

John2k4

Worked last time.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
What are your reads on the players you didn't ask me about, Raz?
@Raz

Nabe, what about the points against John to you agree with? All of them? Do you have anything to add or change?
Unless I'm mistaken, the case on John boils down to him being opportunistic, and not responding to people / not being here, which are both points I've covered in my own posts. I've also covered potential town reasoning, which I felt was trumped as I mentioned in 1791. As well, 1704 brings up reason to doubt John.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I think John should claim ASAP
John2k4

Worked last time.

I am a Sea Turtle, Town Even Night Commuter. I am currently visiting Clock Town on holiday.

My Ability is: Commute. Each Even Night (Night 2, Night 4, etc.) I leave town for the Night. During this time, I am immune to Night actions.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also, what the crap?

I agree that a sea turtle is ********. Is that out of the realm of possibility with what we've seen so far?

I'm assuming you would come up as "other" in Circus' survey.

John, I don't suppose you crumbed your role at all, did you?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Also, what the crap?

I agree that a sea turtle is ********. Is that out of the realm of possibility with what we've seen so far?

I'm assuming you would come up as "other" in Circus' survey.

John, I don't suppose you crumbed your role at all, did you?
Not Goron, not Human, so yeah that sounds right.

No, I did not crumb my role.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Circus is here no, so he would know better than me but, I'm pretty sure "unclassified" means you show up but you don't have a categorical race, so you would be in the miscellaneous, or other, or unclassified, or whatever-it-is slot.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Circus posted the N1 results of his survey a while back, that was one of the categories he stated, I believe.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Everyone gets counted in some census I take. If you are not Human, Deku, Goron or Zora, then you get counted when I take the Unclassified census (which I've done). However, I would never have expected that to be there for the sake of including things like sea turtles. I assumed it would be for things like skullkids, fairies, etc. You know, things that would make sense.

Also, I don't know if Unclassified is just what I personally use to count players that don't fall into the other 4 categories or if that is actually given in place of their race in their role PM. I'm personally assuming the former, due to the wording in my role PM and the fact that that just makes more sense. Making the fact that John claims his role PM actually says that his race is "unclassified" ridiculously shady. But then that claim is all kinds of shady. I mean, he says he didn't even notice his race being called "unclassified" in his role PM at first. And he claims "a sea turtle," rather than something that would be even mildly believable, like "The Giant Turtle." Then there's the fact that he basically described his commuter role exactly the way Raziek did when he faked (as far as I know?) Business Scrub. Like, I think he practically lifted it word-for-word.

I'm starting to think X1 didn't give scum safeclaims, considering this and the fact that Xastrn just claimed his own role but pretended it was town. That would...suck.

Only reason I'm not voting for John in this post is because I haven't read all the posts since my last one and I want to make sure I'm not the hammer by some freak happenstance. Dude is scum; we just aren't lynching him yet.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I believe Nabe put him at L-2, but yeah waiting is best.

With you and Raz, we have enough to hammer off this wagon when we feel like it. Which is not yet.

John, if you're actually town, now is your chance to give us some content, reads, cases, reasoning, stances, and whatever you want to contribute to town and convince us you are not scum.

Why would he claim sea turtle though? I... don't even understand.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I claim Sea Turtle, because that is exactly what the message says. I wish I knew why it was that vaguely, named, but I'm not the one who created it. :/

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Kantrip: I don't know. Like I said, the only reason I feel scum would go for something like that would be if they didn't have any kind of safeclaim at all. Even then, if I were him, I probably would have opted to claim something good and probably get CC'd in hopes of being able to take out a PR the next night. Claiming sea turtle is really bad. It's almost so bad that I'd be willing to accept it, but the rest of the way he claimed just wrecks any chance of that.

Also, just a reminder so everyone's up to speed, there are currently 5 Humans alive in this game, and 3 Unclassified players.

Reading up.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm also thinking Solidscum isn't plausible with Johnscum at this point.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That was more of a rhetorical question, John. I understand you're serious about claiming sea turtle.

It's almost too crazy. Any scum that's going to think of a fakeclaim (only reason I could think of is if scum was easily telegraphed, such as if it was all members of the bombers society) would do some research and claim something... plausible. Wouldn't they?

inb4wifom

Circus, any reason you say that other than the pressure Solid put on John and the fact his vote was one of the first ones (if not the first one) on? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Those are good ones, but John's vote on Solid is also really opportunistic, in a way that doesn't look like bussing to me. Looks like panicked scum eager to get the Day over. Plus, Solid's claim is actually pretty good. The mechanics make it difficult to actually make work (having to target the other lost lover on the same Night they target you is hella difficult unless you're both crumbing like crazy), but it also means that Anju is going to actually have to show up at some point. So if Solid is lying, then his scumbuddy is going to have to claim Anju in order to make his claim believable later on. That's really risky. Plus, with him claimed now, scum's going to have to deal with decision of killing him before he meets his mason or trying to use their kill on someone with a stronger PR. So leaving Solid alive for a while is probably in our best interest anyway.

To be honest, if I'm right that X1 didn't give scum safeclaims, then character claims are probably going to break this game at some point anyway.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, that works for me.

Just saying these now, because I like this kind of thing:

On a John lynch, connections:

I would like to look into Inferno more on a townJohn flip. J covered part of this already earlier, but also because of how Inferno joined this wagon. Not only these, but Xastrn's general lack of defense from scummates still indicates to me an inactive/newbie scummate (which at the time was between John and Frio for me).

To be honest, I don't know where to look on a scumflip. Circus, what do you think? I'd like to say I'd look at Raziek and Nabe, but those two actually seem more likely on a townflip. If John and Xasty were both scum, who else was? Overswarm?

Top Bottom