• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@Mod: I think Panta also needs a prod.

On the Solid wagon in general:

Panta -- Your vote was already on here?
Circus -- He was immediately cool with it and filled it in with reasoning, indicating prior intent to vote Solid had already formed, i.e. no opportunism is present. As usual, Circustown is apparent.
RR -- I'm disappointed with his mechanical reasoning that ended in joining a lynch wagon that was, coincidentally, already moving and the current wagon at the time. It seems predetermined. I'd have liked a read-based vote. This slips my read down.
OS -- He expressed that he wanted to see Solid go D1. That's as close to a read from him as we've gotten thus far, so there's consistency here and I think it showcases town intent.
John -- I covered this above.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

BTW, lets look at 1133 by Werekill. He wants more than one extra night killer because it would be interesting.

@Werekill: Did you mean you haven't played a game with vig/ any night-kill role besides mafia? Or are you implying here that there is already another night kill faction besides mafia?

FOS: Werekill
I meant that I've only played one game where there was an indy that could kill. It was Bebop, in the BRoom, and there was an SK.

Solid, hurry up and claim or I'll hammer. :/

Why would you bother checking his work? That is literally irrelevant and you have more important things to do, i.e. continuing to play the game. You spending time on this would result in us sitting around and waiting for content from you.
I'd rather check and not be manipulated. We DO have several days left, ya know. However, I wouldn't mind seeing the flip THEN checking work, but either way, I'd rather check. It could be important later on.

Also, what the hell, mod? I'm considering replacing out as well. Not only have you butchered many, many vote counts, but your standard of punishment is absolutely ridiculous. He did not post a screenshot in any way; he posting a ****ing image, like everyone else. A screenshot is an actual freaking screenshot of a post, not a self-made image, and besides, 3 mod votes is ridiculous for the offense.

Man, **** this. I was thinking about continuing the graph stuff myself, but since you're being stupid, I might as well not. :/

#HBC | Nabe

His numbers aren't going to be wrong. Literally do not bother. As any alignment, he would have his numbers right. He's not overtly making things up; as scum that's not his style.

Solid can claim without any particular hurry at all, since deadline is the 23rd. Rather than attempting to rush the day, take some time to do something that doesn't involve phoning in content.

J, do you remember Kirbyoshi in Inception?

#HBC | Nabe

Werekill, have you commented on Kantrip's case on me?

Werekill, have you commented on Solid?

Werekill, did you ever respond about T-block's reads D1? I can't find the response, although I get the feeling that you did.

I'd also suggest reading J's posts, as I'd imagine he wants to talk to you.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
His numbers aren't going to be wrong. Literally do not bother. As any alignment, he would have his numbers right. He's not overtly making things up; as scum that's not his style.

Solid can claim without any particular hurry at all, since deadline is the 23rd. Rather than attempting to rush the day, take some time to do something that doesn't involve phoning in content.
I know, I know. It's just to make me feel better.

And you're right! I thought that it was the 20th, though, and I thought that we had a bit less time. We had several days either way, but still.

Werekill, did you ever respond about T-block's reads D1? I can't find the response, although I get the feeling that you did.
Will respond to the rest later in my next bigger post, but I'll go ahead and say this.

I vaguely remember it as well, but since I now have my "T-Block = scum" theory, I'll respond again.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
First off. 13 minutes between the first question of yours, and this post. That's a long time? o.o

Second, yes, I am somewhat quick to jump on this wagon. I will agree with you there. Reason for that: from the time I checked last night to when I checked after school today, there were another few pages, and the Solid wagon was a-rollin'. I had not felt good about Solid D1 when he & Circus both were tunneling on me, and to be honest, I was glad to finally see his wagon rolling so I could vote on him.
-
A lynch on Solid could reveal many things, Kan. We could catch scum, an abductor/Vig, or town. If scum, kudos to us, we eliminated a second one. Could also get info from that of who was hesitant/almost too eager to lynch him. If it's the abductor, we get T-Block back. He could have some good information for us. If it's town, we can get some information on those who were seriously pressuring him D2.
-
My top scumpick is Solid.
This is an OMGUS, and he misrepresents a Vig for a SK, :/.

John, reading over Nabe what do you think of him?

Overswarm breaks rule #8 in post #1667 and is punished with 3 MOD votes, with one MOD vote being removed at the end of each Day Phase

Solid receives a prod for going 48 hours without posting!
This is stupid and doesn't even look into context. Posting an image of a table and a graph isn't mod killable nor worth votes over. Seriously, this is really bad modding.

This isn't the first time with arbitrary mod votes, you did this same thing in Melee mafia where you boned Adumb over with mod votes to put him at L-1.

Mod better.

Circus -- He was immediately cool with it and filled it in with reasoning, indicating prior intent to vote Solid had already formed, i.e. no opportunism is present. As usual, Circustown is apparent.
RR -- I'm disappointed with his mechanical reasoning that ended in joining a lynch wagon that was, coincidentally, already moving and the current wagon at the time. It seems predetermined. I'd have liked a read-based vote. This slips my read down.
OS -- He expressed that he wanted to see Solid go D1. That's as close to a read from him as we've gotten thus far, so there's consistency here and I think it showcases town intent.
Show me how I did this. Or I'm going to assume you pulled this out of your rear end.

~

J what do you think of Raziek's play overall?

Raziek, thoughts on Nabe?

Panta

Smash Cadet

No I am here. I was kinda blown away by what happened to Overswarm. I don't agree with the Overswarm wagon and I am sad that he had to replace out. :|

I already made my case on Solid and now I am too lazy to finish my D1 reread. >_>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Isn't posting gifs just exactly what OS got into trouble for? If that's the case then I probably should have been slaughtered with Mod-votes by now.

Panta

Smash Cadet

Isn't posting gifs just exactly what OS got into trouble for? If that's the case then I probably should have been slaughtered with Mod-votes by now.
Don't you freaking LOVE the modding right now? :glare:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you're confused, you've been skimming.
No, not really. It's confusing even after reading things over.

You'd better, because dabuz just clued me in to J/Kantrip. ;)
Eeeeeh? I'm talking about Awkward Mafia.

Solid, hurry up and claim or I'll hammer. :/
Pleeeeaaaase get lynched?

J, do you remember Kirbyoshi in Inception?
Yes I do. =o I helped let his lynch slide in that game, why the bring up?

J what do you think of Raziek's play overall?
I'm going back and forth on my old buddy because I liked his D1 stuff but I'm like starting to doubt it because he has become more of a non-presence and a bit tooooo much of a piggy-backer. He used to be side-by-side with me but now it's just like I'm carrying him and he's heavy! ;_;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Don't you freaking LOVE the modding right now? :glare:
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegardless, we should probably move on because it seems OS has moved on and so has X1.

Panta, John/WK/OS? Which do you like the least, which do you like the most, which do you want investigated?

Panta

Smash Cadet
Dislike the most John
Neutral but likeable Werekill
Like the most OS

Investigate John

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you. Can you link me to your Solid case Panta? I don't remember which page it's on and can't be bothered at this time to go fish for it.

Opinion on Nabe?

^^^^Circus/Raz/RR, can you do that too?

Panta

Smash Cadet
I don't trust Nabe and pretty much called Nabe/Solid/John buddies to Xastryn at the beginning of this day because of their play in relation to each other and Xastryn yesterday.

Panta

Smash Cadet
And J they are like two massive posts, can I just give you the post number instead?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Post number = fantastic. I just want to read it. If you have time, who's your second scum-pick out of Nabe/John? Little description por favor.

Panta

Smash Cadet
John because it looks like they were intending to use him as a weak scum bus so they don't actually "lose" anything from his lynch. I originally had him as a town read but with Xastryn's flip and the buddying going on between those 3 I think he is likely a scum member.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So your reasoning is morely based on connections? =P

Thoughts on RR? I plan on squeezing as much content as I can out of you while you are here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
[collapse=Panta's case on Solid]
Werekill, I am trying to become active again lol. Did you not see my post above yours?

Here begins the John tunneling. I feel like it is normal for scum to drill the newbie who drew scum into the ground so that they can cull the herd and buy time for themselves (Ryker did it to me in PokeMafia). Anyway. Solid shows his interest in letting me be the fallback lynch and gives reason for this statement. However, for his actual "read" for the primary lynch, he gives a pretty crappy reason to suspect John. In my opinion, for any town player, it would be the reverse.

He also states that he has been in my position, but he quickly withdraws that remark saying I am scummy with the way I have been trying to get out of the back up lynch.

Solid, what is a none scummy way of getting out of a back up lynch?

Interesting how you have not died given your claim as an investigative role, unless of course you are lieing. I remember saying that I don't like Nabe's play early day. And I don't. Scum are kinda moronic to not kill an investigative role. My personal theory for optimal scum play would be roleblock a nonconfirmed role and kill a confirmed investigative power. That way, it solves the problem of two roles.

Hate hate hate this post. He basically encapsulates everything scummy about Day 1 and Xastryn. He calls out Xastryn for the buddying, states he is fine with me as the backup lynch for my scummy player, he gives a bs read on Xastryn, gives town reads that basically align with my own thoughts (only after the flip though, looks like insider knowledge wrt his reads), and basically begins the soft prodding of John pushing him for more content and reads that he will inevitably use to try and lynch John.

Repeats his uneasiness towards my slot saying that "I could be a scapegoat". However, instead now, he says that I am a scum scapegoat saying that scum would choose me in order to hide in plainsight. Ya. I am not buying this **** at all. He will probably use this statement to retract any previous convictions that I am "scum" later in the game if I die... Anyway, he gives a bogus reason wanting Red to die and continues his general weak posting. No wonder the scumteam wants to kill one of their own. Definitely cutting off the arm to save the body.

Very odd post by trying to persuade John that OS is scum for his proposal. He also goes on to further my idea of coaching and soft prodding John to produce actual content. Not liking Solid.

I'm not sure. Give me a little more time on this, and remind me at the end of the day./QUOTE]

Will do.

Ah, I forgot about that. In any case, he's not at L-1 now (and I never actually voted for him so technically he shouldn't have been at L-1 but I should've made that more clear) so I'm still a bit skeptical.

That reminds me: Unvote: Vote John2k4 you need to start posting content and stop coasting, scum.

So you don't think a read on a wagon is good information? Why's that?

Also answer this please:

Here he amps up the bussing on John by voting him stating that he needs content. I am willing to bet we will gain a lot of information if Solid flips scum because of how loosely he gives people reads in the thread.

Umm what? Blatantly contradictory statement in the first post. He said Xastryn was okay even though he hasn't posted, but then he goes onto say that he is still uneasy about him in the next sentence?

Circus is also another cause for Solid's tunnel vision much like John. Although, I see Circus as a mislynch for the scum only because Circus was steadily gaining heat midday on the first Day.

Like Solid, Xastryn engages in the soft prodding of John and in my opinion, seals John's grave. This post was highly unhelpful and just seemed like a general activity avoidance post.

Here he picks up on the fact that he has to do "something" and decides to go for someone who is definitely on the verge of being wagoned. Solid displayed interest in probably voting Circus and I suspect that John saw this (or maybe they said it to each other in the qt) regardless this looks like an attempt to mislynch circus by copying Solid.

pretty sure this bolsters OS as town. Xastryn would not say "I like your graph OS" and then do a complete 180 to try and muck up OS's towniness by stating this paranoia post. From this we can assume that scum were not scared of the graph and its implications for whatever reason.

In addition, he also says that one of John and Frio is noobtown, basically parroting what others have said about John. Things are rapidly declining for John.

Feel like this also helps confirm that Werekill is town. It looks like xastryn is trying to rolefish a response from Werekill in order to learn more about the ambiguous race card. The interaction looks very scum trying to manipulate town here.

Yet again, you claim that are an investigation role. What the hell is this? Also, he too mentions John (who had become the flavor of the day alongside Circus at this point). When you claim stuff like this I expect you to be dead or at least have a ****ing result.

This is good because I feel it helps confirm Circus as town. Xastryn says that we can never be sure in our reads on Day 1 as it is Day 1 and anything can happen. After examining Circus he makes it very obvious that he only believes Circus to be 40% scum as a possible escape hatch for when Circus would inevitably flip town. Also, he completely forgets about Panta (me) and Spell in this post, but still latches on to John. And then he gives the biggest cop out in the history of mafia saying that scum use list reads as ways to manipulate the town. :roll:

Very weak and essentially a reason to try and move his vote later on... which he does two posts later.

Continuing the John tunnel by asking what Raz thinks about him either to disengage the bussing or to continue it. This whole post is generally useless as all he is doing is asking questions and not really giving his own opinions.

Omg you are B U D. Solid blatantly buddies Circus because they have the same reads and feelings on John (probably hoping that Circus would reciprocate the feeling and John's wagon would move on faster). I don't like Solid and feel a great deal of information is gained from his lynch.

J, since you are king, I would ask you to make Solid the backup lynch, if not the primary lynch.

Interesting. Although this is probably a safeclaim. Also interesting that OS was not killed for softclaiming race investigator.

I knew someone parroted the noobtown statement, and what do you know, it was John. Gives a summary of the general populace's feelings... as his own feelings. Definitely something wrong with this post.

The bussing is making my head spin. Solid, are you done tunneling little John? At first I just thought it was scum picking on a weak player because they are a weak player, but now I just think it is scum trying to rid themselves of their weakest member while simultaneously gain towncred from the lynch.

Holy crap. Remember when I said that Day 1 scum lynches are a cornucopia of information? This is one of those posts. He just flat out says that John is scum while remaining tentative on Circus and that is absolutely very weird given his cautious *** play all day. Trying to move Circus to the back up lynch and move me out is interesting as well as it could have been an effort to try and get me lynched tomorrow due to my "obvious scum lurking" and "scum defense" that so many people have burned into their minds.

Circus is probably town for this post.
John is most likely scum after this post.

This definite looks like scum trying to fake an interaction with his buddy and it looks like soft prodding to try and move Xastryn in another direction.

Lol? Really? Definitely bussing at this point. Either way Nabe is going to gain credit if these two people are lynched and that is probably what Nabe was banking on when he said that post.

Foreshadowing? :troll:

At this point I feel Solid is better source of information for town and I would like him lynched with Nabe as fallback lynch.

Unvote:
Vote: Solid
Fos: Nabe

I am reading the thread and making comments for the first day, 20 pages at a time. Half way done.
Lining up all of the lynches... First he lines up my lynch and Ryu's while throwing in their a weak bus attempt on John. I am pretty glad we lynched this guy as he is incredibly contradictory and looking back it, fairly obvious. ;_;

This post seems to be his annoyance that his primary cases (John and I) are being discarded as newbie. He is trying to put us back into the light so he can gain a mislynch and towncred from my lynch and John's respectively. He is also using this as a reason to move his vote just like Xastryn used a ****ty gif reason to move his vote to Ryu.

This post is horrible. He is displaying extreme caution so that it won't bite him in the *** later. As town, it wouldn't matter if it bit him in the *** later because he could explain the logic and the heat would go away. He continues an OMGUS at Circus and still is making summaries of the common feelings of town as his own scumpicks. This dude should die, be investigated, or be vigilante killed. SOMETHING to show us his alignment although I am fairly confident he is near confscum when Solid flips scum.

This is somewhat typical of Nabe and Solid. They like asking questions. And a lot of them. In order to look like town and seem like they are contributing to something. Of course John is going to be okay with an investigation on him. You are ****ing lieing. He is trying to teach John what not to do while applying fake pressure to him. And of course he asks any cops to not cc so that he would not out himself, but of course, that looks so pro-town. :roll:

He has no problem with an investigation because he knows it is false.

Nabe, since you were practically flaunting your investigation ability, what is your actual cop ability? What is your result? Any thoughts as to why you aren't ****ing dead?

Look at that, already retracting his horrible vote on Kantrip so he can save it for some other opportune moment to plant on some unsuspecting town person. Or perhaps to bus Xastryn/John.

He says that the case on Xastryn isn't that good, but it is. At the same time. His ambivalence is pure indication that he has no *real* thought on the situtation since he knows everyone's alignment. And of course as he stream of conciousness the game, he doesn't like Xastryn. Why is he not dead yet?

this is a blatant jab at John from Nabe saying "you are ****ing things up. Stop or face the consequences." He just needed some fake *** information in order to say that to John. Probably to convince him to go to the QT. Fluff post other than that.

He got what he wanted from John. In other words, he asked baby questions and got baby answers in order to look like he was actively going after the John case, but now he is comfortable with his read on him. Please kill John. Please kill Solid. Please kill Nabe. Thank you.

Circus is probably not scum even more as he is also saying he would like to have the backup as Circus. Sorry scum, but better luck next time. You guys are pretty obvious this game.

Why is this not dead because of his claim? Why is there no investigation result because of the claim?

Die fakeclaim die

Here is defending Xastryn saying that the case is not yet ready to be applied, but he later is the third person to vote him? Clearly trying to ease pressure off Xastryn and incriminate the person whose case was "circumstantial".

Uh it helps town a lot because the ****** claimed investigative role. Fluff post is fluff and just an attempt to paint Werekill as scum (another person who has had a fair share of pressure).

I didn't realize this was a reverse attempt to incriminate me as scum for not addressing Xastryn. Kudos for your attempt it was well played, but you're scum. By this point given my previous list of reads, you all are probably like, Panta is scum. Barely any of his reads today align with what he is saying yesterday. And that is true. But we didn't have awesome scum connections to analyze yesterday. :)

I would like to see his opinion on me now that I have outted him as scum.

More question posting to feign the look of active participation. A hallmark of Solid and Nabe's play this game.

useless fluff post. A hallmark of John's play.

Same exact question.

Same exact response.

This is blatant buddying and it is inexcusable. If I die from a day vig ability, please look into John, Solid, and Nabe they are extremely suspect and all are likely buddies to Xastryn.

There is that little bus vote. Applied with no reasoning despite defending Xastryn earlier. :)

Noting this as possible 3rd party/Jester.

I think this shows that Xastryn and Ryu are not buddies. I highly doubt that Xastryn would have tunneled Ryu so hard like this and it is basically an excuse to vote Ryu and have his vote be somewhere not suspect. Too bad it was suspect.

More contradictions and more pushing doubt onto already suspicious people. Werekill is still not likely to be mafia.

Why did you change your avatars? I like Naruto and Shikamaru is a cool character. Plus, you're cramping my style with that Panda bear avatar.

This post is not a bus post on Xastryn. This is legitimate town reaction to a horrible case from a scummy player. Circus is likely town.

Contradiction in the first two lines. Funny at his attempt to buddy with Circus to get the pressure off him. Oh well.

I am heading out now. I will finish up Day 1 tonight and give my opinions on Day 2 actions.
[/collapse]

This is the bulk of it no? Thank you and after re-looking at it a bit I still don't feel a Solid lynch. :(

Panta

Smash Cadet
:( Mainly based on connections yes, but my connections are supported by their actions so I think it is legit. And lol, I don't blame you. :p I don't think that ryu would risk doing a gambit like that after it would fall apart so quickly. He would either be investigated by the cop or killed by scum if anyone thought any significance of it.

That said, his refusal and teasing of various players is fairly antitown in itself, but he isn't doing that to avoid scumhunting. :p

I think Ryu is likely town.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Pleeeeaaaase get lynched?
****ing damnit, J. I'm tired of you thinking I'm scummy for some of the silliest reasons. I can't say, "Hey, get your *** in here Solid before you get hammered without even defending yourself?" With this and you not liking me because of my "fake" response to Xastrn saying that he was gonna flip town, I'm starting to not like you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WK, look at what you said you didn't say "Before you get hammered", you said "Hurry up and claim or I'll hammer you" two very different sentences.

#HBC | Nabe

Show me how I did this. Or I'm going to assume you pulled this out of your rear end.
You took the list of 6 players you thought were valid lynches today, and systematically picked through them all until you ended up with Solid as the best option. But your post suggests that you came to that conclusion within the post, which seems odd considering that Solid was the wagon at the time. This says nothing about your alignment -- it's just what seems to be the case.

#HBC | Nabe

No, not really. It's confusing even after reading things over.
I don't know how you don't understand, since it's a point I originally expressed to you in D1.

I'm observing him trying to find reasoning to articulate his gut scumread on a player.
Scum players don't get gut scumreads on other players.
Therefore he's town.

Yes I do. =o I helped let his lynch slide in that game, why the bring up?
You don't see parallels between Werekill here and Kirbs there? Kirbs consistently phoned in content, asked the mod things, did pointless things, etc. and he was town, which is the same vibe I'm largely getting here despite aggravation.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, John/Raz/Kanty reads? These were people you were talking a lot about in the past. What do you think of them with what's going on now and this new-founded pile-on onto Solid? Do you like RR? I like RR.
I disagree that I was talking a lot about Raz and Kantrip in the past. They had posted things about me, which resulted in me talking to them a fair amount, and maybe giving some opinions on certain posts from them while I did it. But I'm fine with both of them right now. I think I've been clear about my John read—it's been pretty consistent, even if my passion for it has deflated.

I don't mind RR. I never mind RR. I guess that's a good thing.

@Circus(again but others should answer this please!): Talk about Kanty's jump onto John. Is it opportunistic on the weakest vote to Solid? Is John in the wrong or is Kanty in the wrong? Which side are you choosing if you had to pick one? Does this attack show more about their alignment when looked at an analytical standpoint? Disregard connections and focus solely on the actions in these two posts. Tell me who you think is right and who you think is wrong? Tell me then if the person you picked was wrong, would you be willing to lynch them or add them to your lynch pool?
What kinds of questions are these? You're deliberately setting up a false dichotomy between Kantrip and John—why? John is being crazy opportunistic, as he has been all game. This is scummy. John is scummy. He might be scummy town due to his newness, but he is scummy nonetheless. As a result, Kantrip's response to it is null. He could be a townie harping on scummy behavior, or he could be scum exploiting scummy behavior. That you are trying to make me exonerate one while condemning the other makes me want to go Pulp Fiction on you right now. Super grimy, guy.

For what it's worth, I rather like Dabuz's 1727. I question the validity of the J/Kantrip pairing (and if J and Kantrip are both scum, then that would make posts 1053-1055 hilariously bad scumplay), but I think he may have a point with J alone. That's not really something I wanted to get into until Day 3, but I think I'm probably opening Pandora's Box with this post.

J, who do you think is scum? You've said a lot of things like "I'll answer X after I hear from more people about Y," and "Boy, I'm going to have to take another look at A now the he has done X," with no follow-up. I'd really like to know where your head's at—no fuss, no diversion.

I looked at these posts when you brought them up the first time, you said something about interesting meta? I don't know why these posts are relevant.
I'm less concerned with them now than I was before, now that my Dabuz suspicion is cooling. Initially, I thought it was interesting how both Dabuz and Solid seemed to come out of nowhere just to briefly talk at each other immediately after they were each mentioned as possible focuses for toDay, almost as if to nip any accusations that they could be scum together in the bud. Not feeling it as much now as I was then.

@SOLID: We are all expecting a post from you very soon. Don't disappoint.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Eeeeeh? I'm talking about Awkward Mafia.
Gee, you get a scum role in ONE game and suddenly everyone's suspicious of you. It's like scum is an unlock-able class that only becomes available after you finish a game with it or something :bee:

Of course, no one looked over my posts with scrutiny that game.

Anyways, why is Solid at L-1 again? I liked the wagon when it was putting some pressure on it, but then people like OS and John hopped on without reasoning and suddenly we have L-1. We are not lynching anyone yet.

Also, I would like more people to comment on what I said about Nabe (as Nabe himself has been saying :cool:).

J, your towniness is no longer as clear to me. All that scumhunting you did Day 1 has turned into you asking a lot of empty questions. Sure, they're cool and all, and their answers could cause people to slip, but I want to see some substance. Just give some general thoughts and musings, please.

Nabe, what is your up-to-date read on Raziek? Also explain what changed now from what your read was at early day and why, if applicable.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I like that post Circus. You're thinking with your head :)

What do you currently think of Nabe? Any thoughts on my small case against him?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. Raziek
3. Overswarm
5. ¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯
6. Panta
7. Red Ryu
8. dabuz
9. Nabe
10. Circus
11. Werekill
12. John2k4
13. Kantrip

14. J
15. Inferno3044

Keeping Kanty/John out of the box for the current time because I have some new thoughts on those slots possibly but I want some people to answer my final paragraph in my last post.

If you want a read explained, please ask me but that's a skeleton of what my train of thought is ATM too many yellows imo. Need to change that so I plan on going over some things if I ever get the time.
Actually, bump RR to Lime.

I hope Razy don't hate me.
^^^@Circus? That's what you wanted yes? Also you took that one question in the entirely wrong/worse light it could possibly be and inflate it even moreso. Where in the world did you get that as to why I was asking you that question? I was in no way trying to "exonerate" one of Kanty/John based on the question but I had an opinion on what I was thinking based on the question.

Bring on the other PF Circus, I beat you down as town last time in that game and I'll do it again this game.

Kanty, all I have time for is questions and I know that's a really lame excuse but that's that. I am gaining things from the questions I'm asking but I'm just too busy to give big posts. If people want answers to things I can give them but they gotta be asked or they will wait until I have time to do this. =/ It's meh I have to be this busy but everything>this game for me.

Nabe, you are applying someone else's meta to have support for your reasoning as to why WK is town? I didn't pay too much attention to Kirbs even though I remembered him, wasn't his ML like really quick? The most I remember is that he ****blocked me from killing Swords and it threw a major wrench in my works that game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Just your thoughts on what's going on: My case against Nabe, recent posts, any general thoughts.

Also: What do you think of John's behaviour in his conversation with me?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually that last question gives me a hook I want to go into because of the question I put around you and John.

John's vote was insanely opportunistic and it made me look with a shocked glance at his vote especially considering that he followed it right after OS the very next post. His conversation with you doesn't really answer your questions that you have been asking him Kanty and it just seems like I am not getting anything at all from those posts to which I was thinking. His vote just seems thrown on and not thought threw. He says his reasoning for voting Solid is that he was on him yesterDay with Circus also beating down John's back but I don't like that reason. I originally had been thinking John as n00btown but after that stunt, I decided to go back and re-check my logic.

The logic I am using to come to my conclusions is flawed entirely on WIFOM. *Partially blaming Circus for telling me to dive into that a bit more xP* Yet it is mostly based on the WIFOM of connection to Xastrn. It's not concrete. That vote on Solid looks like an easy attempt to get onto Solid without getting much heat at all and set off alarms in my head.

In looking through my posts, I found this post:

John said:
J, have you chosen the FB lynch yet? I don't remember seeing it.
This post gave me a scare too because why does it matter who I choose for an FB lynch? It doesn't seem that important but if that is one of the things that he is honing in on as his questions instead of scum-hunting for the most part, I don't like it. Especially with the "yet" like he has been waiting on an answer to whom may be my choice. It's just weeeird but I can't explain it fully how I dislike it so apologies.

As I said above, after his actions and your conversation with him I feel his read has dipped a lot on my reads list which is why I put him as purple.

General thoughts? Uuuuuhm let me just regurgitate some thoughts that I have been playing around in my head when I am reading and asking questions. I am not liking Nabe as much as I did yesterDay. His play toDay is weirder than yesterDay and his slot just gives me mixed vibes. Some posts seem like that he is trying to go onto the right track while when he tries to explain his reasonings, they are lacking in good logic. They are formed around things that are either WIFOM and just do not hold up. He makes me wary of him insanely so he's null-leaning scum.

Regarding your case, I like it. I do remember making note that his attitude towards Xastrn's lynch was weird like WK's. He had been saying that he was okay with Xastrn's lynch but never even made the notion that he was going to vote him which you delved into. Instead he watched you+me hammer him and then post those gifs which are from PF. *History lesson to the newer people, that game has a LOT of past between Nabe/Circus/J/RR.* Plus, I wanna add something to your case to remember it.

I switched to Circus during the middle of yesterDay, Nabe agreed that was a good switch although he would have liked Solid. He never voted for Circus but liked where it was going. Later on in the day when the actions were turning towards Circus' favour and against Xastrn, he says to me, "J let's just lynch Xastrn instead of Circus."

Plus, he hasn't provided much reasoning of anything towards any of his scum-reads this game besides he has them and endorses where people's votes are. I want to see his reasoning behind his scum-reads with some stuff to back it up. I want his Razzy case he promised, I want something on Solid since he is one of the main pushers but has yet to give anything really big towards that and I would like him to also go more into detail with John besides calling him opportunistic.

That was a lot longer than I thought about Nabe but I had been waiting to say that for a while.

Now onto another thingy-ma-jigger(Eeyore ava makes me wanna talk like this xD Forgive me.)

I posted an FoS at Inferno yet noooooooo one picked up on it and called me out. I literally just left that post out there and not even Inferno asked me why I am calling him out for that post. The reason I called him out for that post is because I dislike what he is doing by calling John scummy for that particular line because it's weak. It's a callout to John based on the wording of how he said try to get rid of the vig. How in the world is that any way incriminating of John's alignment? He was naming killing roles and in a way I could see where he would say that as a bad thing as a n00by. It doesn't give me much of anything nor do I think Inferno should call that a red-flag. He says the post is and Kanty even asks him to elaborate on how that post warrants a red-flag but nothing really as an answer to it. It seemed like he was jumping on an easy target.

In the end, based on the interaction between these two I would look into Inferno much more heavily if John were to flip town. If John were to flip scum, the point would be moot and I would still like more from Inferno. It still doesn't excuse Inferno from being John's buddy but it's less likely.

Panta, I really like as town. His wording on things are jumbled but seeing him play more and more it just seems like that is him and I am finally beginning to understand him better. He is adding good content and his evidence for what he is saying does make coherent/logical sense. His case on Nabe holds weight to it.

Raz, that's a read I've explained but I'm gonna go into more detail here. I loved Raz yesterday because he was like the Robin to my Batman and just helping me out and the like but at the same time I felt he was reaching his own conclusions and doing things that matched mine through his own intuition. ToDay however, it has slipped and so has he into the background more. When he does post, it is like yesterDay 'cept for the fact it seems more just like a tag-along onto things. YesterDay we were the two who pronounced why we liked Solid and also kept asking people why they had that train of thought, then when one post that isn't even that scummy nor telling of Solid as a player this game comes up he says he has to go back and research Solid which makes me wanna give him a good kick in the pants. Raz needs to get back here.

WK/Dabuz need to answer me and my questions. WK has been adamantly dodging me for a while now and I have been playfully joking with him but my patience is beginning to wear a little thin on this subject because it has been a while. Thing is, I would be fine if he was actually busy and the like but the thing is he has the time to defend his own butt and respond to others and post at other intervals yet he just keeps on putting me off. This reminds me of Xastrn at the beginning of D1 which set off bad signals in my head which lead me to sticking to him like glue (wha-oh wha-oh stuck like glue, you and me baby are-...lol xD). That was one of the scummiest things I had against Xastrn, which was his evasion of answering what I wanted answered of him but ignoring me as if it wasn't that important and treating other things and he is still active enough in the thread to do other things. I built a case type thing on WK earlier in the day and have been on him since because I feel that is the right way to go but it doesn't seem like anyone is seeing what I am seeing which is odd so I may go back and re-read WK. I still dislike him but it could seriously just be me being hopped up on finding a commonality on someone I lynched yesterDay who flipped scum and it seems so much like the same thing. One other thing I wanna comment on WK while I am here is that his voting pattern toDay is opportunistic and just seems to be going with whatever can keep the fire burning elsewhere. He voted Kanty at the beginning then that diminished when John pressure arose so he hopped onto there and then when OS was giving him difficulties he voted for him yet again does nothing with his vote to push his scum-pick. Then he unvotes OS to hop onto the Solid wagon. He didn't vote for Solid but he showed that he had intent to vote him. He also does not really seem to care about Solid but seems more worried about getting him to claim by threatening him with the hammer by his vote. He hasn't pushed any of his votes or scum-picks and I don't even recall anything from him yesterDay for the most part as scum-hunting.

I said it once, I'll say it again. The connection case on me is weak as hell and I cannot honestly fathom how some people are playing with the idea that I was scum who bussed Xastrn that hard with logic that is completely full of fallacies in Dabuz' post. His post is literally based on flimsy connections that aren't really true. He has yet to describe how I am scummy but he has said that he would be busy so I am going to wait on him for that. Till then, I'm still sitting here just gonna wait for him to answer me. I have more important things in this game to worry about.

OS replace out, alright it sucks but that's that. He was just a consistent null this entire game and pretty much I have nothing to give me a town-read/scum-read on him which is also why I don't really like the cases people have against him (I.e. WK and Inferno). How can you read a slot who has nothing as scummy? He is just posting and not doing anything yet what about that is scummy, he did answer questions when he could and also I quite liked his big catch-upish post when WK had been talking to him and OS was right in the argument against OS.

RR/Circus/Kanty are my strongest town reads at the current time. Reasoning being, they are all actively asking logical questions, posting relevant material and scum-hunting which is a key thing for me which I don't see that many people do. Circus' claim brought me to the light about his slot and I really really doubt that Circus/Xastrn were a team together. From yesterDay, Circus has stepped up his game as well. His logic, to me, needs work because it is surrounded by things I don't consider concrete but then me and him will get into our usual battle of schematics and I don't have the time for that. xD Kanty/RR are pretty much town for the same reasoning as Circus minus the little tiff with logic spats.

I really thinks that's everything I have been finding out with my questions and those are my notes with what I had been doing so far. No quotes really for the most part buuuut I hope this is what you were looking for Kanty. This is just from me observing what has come about from my questions.

Though I put in a little bit too much time into this I'm kind of happy I tackled that while I watched a show of mine.

Top Bottom