• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I think I overlooked your FoS lol. As for me giving a red flag, it was directed at the whole post not just him wanting to get rid of the vig. As for him in general, I really don't like how he doesn't respond to the posts about him and ones targeting him, but he responds to fluff posts. Also him admitting he is not only OMGUS voting, but also being opportunistic raises a red flag to me.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Fine, I'm going to claim. I'm Kafei, town lost lover. I have an ability that I can use each night called 'look for Anju', which I can use to look for the other lost lover in this game. We're basically separated masons, and in if we both search for each other in the night we can talk. If one of us dies, so does the other. So yeah, that's that.

Panta, your case on me is weak. You create connections that don't exist, spin my words, and assume you know what I'm thinking with my posts.

John, you are scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That is very much what I was hoping to see, thank you J. :)

I agree with so much of that. To be honest, I REALLY want to lynch John toDay. Originally I planed to make some BS case and ask him what he thought of it as a gambit of sorts to get a read. So I re-read a bit, and tried to look for a case I could make up. Then I saw Nabe's strange attitude towards the lynch targets D1 and started reading into him more and actually found a legit case to be made. The result was me making an actual case and getting less of a read on John.

The point still stands: His play has been so opportunistic. At times I feel like giving up and saying "ugh it's just noobtown", but then he comes in saying something like "have you decided a FB lynch" or "I'm trying to answer your questions", or even "Vote: Solid because lulul opportunistic".

Depending on flip, we can look into others (namely Nabe, Inferno, and Raz for me. Maybe WK as well). Raz made a valid point: John is playing very scummy and is likely scum. On the chance that he is not, he is still a detriment to town and his play could ruin as in an endgame scenario. Look at what happened with felipe in Awkard Moments. All it takes is one easy to manipulate player in LyLo and scum wins.

D1 we lynched scum. This gives us an advantage, already. Let's not lose that by lynching people like Solid (I don't even know why he's at L-1 right now, someone feel free to remind me) who are more likely to be helpful if they are town in the endgame.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, you are applying someone else's meta to have support for your reasoning as to why WK is town? I didn't pay too much attention to Kirbs even though I remembered him, wasn't his ML like really quick? The most I remember is that he ****blocked me from killing Swords and it threw a major wrench in my works that game.
Wow, you're really drawing poor conclusions this game. I'm leaning scum on WK, which I've said several times.

What I'm saying is, I'm reminded of Kirbs when I read WK. That is literally all I am asking, if you see the same. And you've answered no so I guess that's it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Since I don't think my vote is doing anything just wasting away on WK.

Unvote
Vote: John2k4

Kanty, you helped me lynch Xasty yesterDay. I'll help you with John toDay. People need to get the fudge off him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow, you're really drawing poor conclusions this game. I'm leaning scum on WK, which I've said several times.

What I'm saying is, I'm reminded of Kirbs when I read WK. That is literally all I am asking, if you see the same. And you've answered no so I guess that's it.
Your wording is terrible for me Nabe. >.<" I'm not getting what you are saying half the time it seems then because I thought you liked WK?

#HBC | Nabe

Werekill -- I'd see him dead more than I want him dead. I'm irked by Xastrn's half-push on him. My 755 still holds (although since then I've continued to view aspects that suggest bad town) due to his response to it which was essentially to let the issue drop without actually responding to me and finishing the argument, and also to state that his vote would stay on me despite his letting the issue drop.
For you, J.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Inferno, does "raising a red flag" mean he's scum? Raziek got a "red flag" on Xasty yesterDay and we hit scum on his lynch.

I was about to ask what you meant by "people need to get the fudge off him" but then you posted again, lol. I agree. Solid's claim is fine with me. But why did we force it out of him? Werekill.... :mad:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
God damn, I am truly sorry for that. I guess I flip-flopped you with someone else Nabe.

Agreed that WK's forcing of Solid to claim is meh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe would you switch to John for toDay's lynch? Do you have someone else in mind? Or do you not believe Solid's claim or still think he is scummy to push past that claim?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wait, since Solid claimed. Does that means he'll become a mason toNight? Now that his role is in the open, the lovers will find each other toNight and we'll have a clear toMorrow?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Fine, I'm going to claim. I'm Kafei, town lost lover. I have an ability that I can use each night called 'look for Anju', which I can use to look for the other lost lover in this game. We're basically separated masons, and in if we both search for each other in the night we can talk. If one of us dies, so does the other. So yeah, that's that.

Panta, your case on me is weak. You create connections that don't exist, spin my words, and assume you know what I'm thinking with my posts.

John, you are scum.
I'll believe the claim for now.

Inferno, does "raising a red flag" mean he's scum? Raziek got a "red flag" on Xasty yesterDay and we hit scum on his lynch.

I was about to ask what you meant by "people need to get the fudge off him" but then you posted again, lol. I agree. Solid's claim is fine with me. But why did we force it out of him? Werekill.... :mad:
I think John is scum.

Vote: John

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think he has to find Solid and his lover have to both target each other the same night together. Though some clarification would be great.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
John, this is why you are scum:

First off. 13 minutes between the first question of yours, and this post. That's a long time? o.o
I think he's talking about the fact that you dodge almost every single question that's asked to you unless asked multiple times.

I had not felt good about Solid D1 when he & Circus both were tunneling on me,
Blatant OMGUS. Asking you to answer questions is not tunneling.

and to be honest, I was glad to finally see his wagon rolling so I could vote on him.
Did I actually just read this? You needed other people to vote me before you could vote me? Could there be any more blatant bandwagoning?

A lynch on Solid could reveal many things, Kan. We could catch scum, an abductor/Vig, or town. If scum, kudos to us, we eliminated a second one. Could also get info from that of who was hesitant/almost too eager to lynch him. If it's the abductor, we get T-Block back. He could have some good information for us. If it's town, we can get some information on those who were seriously pressuring him D2.
Okay, so this is a huge blanket statement. I could literally apply this to every single player in this game.

If it's town, we can get some information on those who were seriously pressuring him D2.
Yes, and if that happens you'll finally be lynched. Or we could just do it now.

My top scumpick is Solid.
Great reasoning, John.

Honestly everything in this post reeks, it's ridiculous.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't have time to hit everything because today has been hella busy, but you realize Solid and his lover are going to die, right? Mafia cannot afford TWO clears to be around. The only way they'll live is if we've got a Doc.

I wish I could hit more right now but I must sleep. I'll FOR SURE have time between classes tomorrow, and swear I'll get a full catch-up post done.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
My vote should be on John from a while ago but if not, unvote; vote: John2k4

Yes, my lover and I have to target each other on the same night. So basically tonight my lover will know who I am but I still won't know who they are. Sorry that wasn't clear initially.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe would you switch to John for toDay's lynch? Do you have someone else in mind? Or do you not believe Solid's claim or still think he is scummy to push past that claim?
Yes, I'll switch to John. After the recap I did of the wagon, I was only waiting for reactions on Kantrip's case before I tied that off and asked for a hammer. Instead, I'd like to let his claim go to toMorrow and lynch John.

The only person that needs to talk more about Solid's claim is Solid, aside from voicing belief or disbelief of it. We are not going to discuss WIFOM or otherwise about this, let it go to Night and stay fresh for the following Days.

Obviously Solid needs to counter reasoning laid against him as well, and he needs to give his feelings on the events of the Day. His claim post was thin. All discussion of Solid from here-on should revolve around this content.

#HBC | Nabe

Oops, I was wrong. I'm disillusioned with Solid's current posting, and the evaluation that both players need to target one another which leaves this claim much less provable until that event takes place.

Solid, talk about the events of the Day and about the voters on your wagon.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Nabe, what more do you want about my role? I didn't want to get hammered by Werekill (actually what at that threat) and that's what my role is. If there's something you'd like me to extrapolate on let me know. J I've skimmed everything but I need to reread the last few pages before I get back to you on the second scumpick.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, do you have any like, one-line questions you need answered right now while I'm here?
I promise to give you lee-way to post if you vote John for me.

Yes/No, would you lynch Nabe?
Yes/No, did you like Dabuz' case on me?

Then I can wait I guess. =P For you, i'll make an exception.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe, what more do you want about my role? I didn't want to get hammered by Werekill (actually what at that threat) and that's what my role is. If there's something you'd like me to extrapolate on let me know. J I've skimmed everything but I need to reread the last few pages before I get back to you on the second scumpick.
I meant the bit that you already cleared up, you ninja'd me.

Go slowly and read Day 2, there's no big rush.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Take your time Solid, things may be going fast-paced for now buuuuuut we still have till the 23rd I believe....?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I promise to give you lee-way to post if you vote John for me.

Yes/No, would you lynch Nabe?
Yes/No, did you like Dabuz' case on me?

Then I can wait I guess. =P For you, i'll make an exception.
Not gonna vote John yet because I'm not sure what the count is, but yes, I'm willing to lynch him and would vote.

No, I wouldn't lynch Nabe right this second, though I'll admit I need to read the posts on him in more detail, as I believe there was some reasoning provided. I can give more on this tomorrow.

Straight No on Dabuz's case.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes, but I thought he said no to the first dropping of Dabuz' dislike on me. And really that was Raz who posted dislike of Dabuz' case? Okay, that's a sign for sleep. That big post drained me a bit soooooo I'm gonna just get some rest.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't think scum would be dumb enough to risk lynching Solid on the threat of a clear with the even bigger threat of their NK not going through (again). There's a chance we have a protective role, and that should be enough for scum not to throw away their NK.

Nabe, what about the points against John to you agree with? All of them? Do you have anything to add or change?

John is either at L-3 or L-2 right now. I think it's L-3.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Oh I gotcha Nabe. Yeah I'm going to be doing a full reread of the more recent part of toDay right now. I'm not going to be able to post tomorrow or Thursday morning but I'll be reading, 'cause I'm going to the World Series.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Thanks Nabe. ^^ So that's at least to L-1 if Raz also holds up his end.
What's that supposed to mean? I already said earlier I'd lynch John if necessary. ._.

Besides, I can always buy us more time.

Top Bottom