• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Coasting in any form is scummy, and being visible about it only gives you an easy excuse to say "hey guys, it isn't scumy." At the core, there is no difference

Besides, I never said that coasting, by itself, is not scummy. I merely put the two things, coasting and talking, together. Don't twist my words.
You never answered the question; is coasting scummy without being open about it?

I kinda did.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Questions need a better answer in the future, posting re-qoutes and GIFs doesn't help me figure anything out.
What I quoted was my response to your question, since it was nearly identical to Kantrip's question. Now, answer my questions.

Hm. Are you on to something here? I can't really see why town Raziek would want to disagree with me here.
Town Raziek would disagree with you, since the words of 1329 aren't indicative of alignment. Now, I've asked you about the intent of the post. Answer my questions.

Is panta a threat to you/ solid?
What does this mean? If he continues to push my lynch and convinces others of it, then yes, I suppose he's a threat to my existence in the game. By extension he would also be a threat to my wincon, but that's true of the entire town rather than just me. Why are you asking me about Solid?

The problem is, right there, you would be redirecting a vote away from scum. Understand now? I feel like you gave a bad reasoning for Xastrn's wagoners to switch off, and if we did switch to another lynch...well, would we have hit scum?
But you're wrong. Making sure the town reaches a lynch is a good and valid reason to switch lynches at deadline. In the end, I had the time of deadline wrong, and I said as much, and we went on to lynch Xastrn. Did you read these posts in-context?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So given that there is no difference, how do you differentiate between myself and the others you listed?
You're doing it more than the others, which I've already said. Also now that I think of it, you didn't even contribute to ANY of the wagons D1, if I remember correctly. That's more than a bit fishy all by itself.

Also, why are you only defending yourself during this time of activity for you? You haven't truly given a single read toDay, I believe, but feel free to prove me wrong.

My vote is staying where it is.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I'm not twisting anything, I'm asking for clarification.

Werekill, who else in this game is coasting other than me?

Probably me.

I doubt that OS would knowingly and openly buddy with Xastryn so much as that would lead straight back to one another should they be lynched or die later in the game. :\

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't really have time for actual "activity" now, writing for MLG Orlando and just popping in and doing a few one liners from time to time.

Panta, who else did Xastrn buddy?

Panta

Smash Cadet
I don't really have time for actual "activity" now, writing for MLG Orlando and just popping in and doing a few one liners from time to time.

Panta, who else did Xastrn buddy?
Primarily you but also I think J at the begining ?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Probably me.

I doubt that OS would knowingly and openly buddy with Xastryn so much as that would lead straight back to one another should they be lynched or die later in the game. :\
But what if he DID do it on purpose so that we would think exactly what you're thinking? I'm not going to follow that path because it just leads to pure WIFOM.

I'm looking more at OS's actions. He picked a person who was very unlikely to be lynched and barely looked at the two main wagons, which is odd, imo. Why would someone not take a stance, even if everyone is just "flailing their ****s around trying to point out how someone else is more scummy than the other person being called scummy" like he says in this post:

I'm not really sure what you mean. My "usual scum m.o." is anything but being inactive; I'm a puppet master, not a lurker. You know this. Everyone knows this. I certainly wouldn't be inactive if I had a chance to be scum :p

I'll play more later when I can read the game with some solid information under my belt. I'm not going to read through the game right before a deadline to contribute more, especially when I haven't really cared about what anyone has been saying from what I have read. Nothing is convincing, everyone's just flailing their ****s around and trying to point out how someone else is more scummy than the other person being called scummy.
How is that situation ANY DIFFERENT AT ALL from a normal game? There should have been plenty for him to have at least some of an opinion, but he refuses to really give one. Even though it was close to deadline, he should have said at least SOMETHING if he wasn't going to vote. :/

Also, another point against him: the first part of his post. In my opinion, anyone who gives his scum meta should be immediately be looked at more closely; that meta is completely useless after saying it because it means that if the player is scum, he will completely go against what he just said as his meta, and it does nothing but help draw attention away from that player.

We lynched Dastrn in a BRoom game just for that, and he was scum. OS deserves a closer look.

Also, @Circus: Where are you? On another note, what do you think about my T-Block related idea in my 1614?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Another thing on OS:

As things stand right now, we have nearly no ability to form reads based on his interactions or even his reads, even though those reads could be "quick one liners" that he posts while popping in. Sure, we can maybe form a conclusion based on what we have, but we just don't have too much on him.

That quality by itself may be why we should lynch him. This is D2 of the game, and if we bring mysterious, hard to read players who find it ok to just coast throughout the game into even D3, we could lose the game via either being manipulated by him as scum, mislynching him in MYLO because he's so damn unclear, or being unable to lynch his scum partner (if he has one) because we have nearly no interactions between them. As he is now, he is not good for town in almost any way, and we would likely be better served by lynching him while we have a chance and getting rid of a player who has been playing decidedly anti-town by coasting like crazy.

That's all I have to say for now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I like your thoughts, Werekill.

My only question is why is it better to lynch OS (lurking but knows how to be helpful) over John (lurking just as much and doesn't seem to know what to do)?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I like your thoughts, Werekill.

My only question is why is it better to lynch OS (lurking but knows how to be helpful) over John (lurking just as much and doesn't seem to know what to do)?
The difference between the two is that John, while acting a bit scummy, can still be explained away by being new, but OS can not.

Besides, imo, OS is scummier in general for reasons said in the last few of my posts, and I'll probably build a full case soon.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think John would be more of a liability in late-game, though.

If OS doesn't start contributing we can write him off as scum trying to coast to avoid his labelled meta. With John, there is no meta, there is no contributing. He will continue to play the same.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
*rolls eyes*

You don't have a case other than "OS is inactive". You can try to portray my posts in as negative a light as you'd like, but I haven't participated enough to really have much to my name. I haven't been around, as I've been busy with work and MLG and, to be frank, my time outside of work is generally spent with my girlfriend.

You say you don't want to go down a path of WIFOM, but your case on me is one of two things:

1) A policy lynch on one of many inactives
2) A WIFOM-based case of deliberate inactivity

If I was being deliberately inactive and was of the mindset to just rip town apart, that'd mean you were on the wrong track; if J was my scum buddy and you were looking elsewhere, I wouldn't make a peep as scum, right? I'd just let you lynch whoever. So I ask you this: who have you been trying to lynch that I am just letting you get away with it? Or is my scum play this game simply sitting in the background doing nothing? Town hasn't been exactly active this game. Xastrn was lynched only because he was the easiest target; it wasn't anyone making a concrete case on him. He just posted a bit too much and at the wrong people, and his actions a bit too obvious. Easier to lead a town like this than just hide in.

If it's a policy lynch, well, that's about as ****ing stupid as you can get at the moment. You have scum killed on D1, no NKill that could imply T-block being another scum, and a mod-confirmed abductor. That's a lot of info to play off of.

MMask
Xastrn [8] - dabuz, Nabe, Werekill, John2k4, Solid, Circus, Raziek, J

Scum: ?
Indie: ?

MMX
Circus (7) Nich, Raziek, RR, Xatres, Tery, OS, Rajam

Scum: Inferno, JTB, Circus
Indie: Nabe

Day 1 Ends!

Raziek [0]
T-Block [0]
Overswarm [0]
Xastrn [8] - dabuz, Nabe, Werekill, John2k4, Solid, Circus, Raziek, J
Solid [1] - OS
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [1] - MOD
Nabe [0]
Circus [3] - Frio, Xastrn, T-Block
Werekill [1] - RR
John2k4 [0]
Kantrip [1] - Panta
J [0]
Frio [1] - MOD

Not Voting [1] - Kantrip

Xastrn and T-block both voting for Circus? Xastrn flipped scum. T-block might be scum.

My first suggestion to those who have the time is to figure out who T-block talked to and why, and figure out if he had an actual case on Circus or if he was sheeping. Xastrn was scum and was second on the wagon. It'd be painfully hilarious if Frio and T-block were his scummates, but let's not get fancy just yet.

Look at T-block. See if he had many interactions. If he did, see with who and who he did not. At this stage in the game it is unlikely to abduct someone for being "on to them" unless they absolutely were vigilant about this.

After that, see why Xastrn voted for Circus. See his reasoning, and see if anyone else matches it. If they do, see if they matched it before or after Xastrn brought it up. See how those players interacted with Xastrn elsewhere.

I'll get back to this later, hwen I'm not in florida.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also, @Circus: Where are you? On another note, what do you think about my T-Block related idea in my 1614?
Sorry about the absence. This weekend has been busier than I expected it to be. I'll catch up tonight and should be operating at full speed for at least the next few days.

As far as who I would lynch if I assumed T-block to be scum, I would need to catch up first and think about it. But I feel the need to say that, while the idea that T-block is scum is certainly plausible and worth keeping in the backs of our heads, I think it's kind of pointless to be basing too much of lynch on things relating to T-block since we still know so little about him or the abductor. T-block could be scum. He also could have been scum's NK target. Or the abductor could be mafia, and kidnapped T-block, and the mafia NK got blocked by something else. There are lots of options, lots of ways of interpreting information, but very little to suggest one option being more likely than another. At least, that's how I feel having not reread T-block's posts.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I think John would be more of a liability in late-game, though.

If OS doesn't start contributing we can write him off as scum trying to coast to avoid his labelled meta. With John, there is no meta, there is no contributing. He will continue to play the same.
But if OS is acting scummy in other posts as well, why would a good player NOT be a liability as scum if he's coasting? We don't have too much in terms of material, but I think that we can conclude that he's scum based on what he do have.

Thanks, Inferno, for bringing that up.

@OS: I am sure that we could actually build a case other than "OS is inactive" with a variety of reasons behind your lynch. I've brought up a couple points and so has Inferno with his case, so I see no reason for you to say that we've said nothing else other than "hurr durr you're inactive, scum."

Your claims of this being a WIFOM-based case also holds less water because of the reasons said in the above paragraph, so I'll ignore that part of the post.

Also, I love how your largest recent post is mostly just telling us what to do. You still haven't given any reads other than a read on yourself via defense.

By the way, why are you really pushing the T-Block stuff? You're acting like you've got strong feelings that he was scum, but even though I had similar thoughts, I waited to bring it up until when you brought it up because I didn't think that I really had enough to base a scum t-block case around. You're acting like you have more than gut feelings, and I don't like that AT ALL.

You're either legitly saying that you think T-Block is scum, manipulating us to mislynch based on an incorrect conclusion, or using your partner's abduction as a sort of bus so that we can start mislynching people other than you. I'm leaning towards the last two.

Another question: why haven't you said your investigative results? I distinctly remember you saying "me too" when Nabe claimed as an investigative.

Yet another question: why didn't you say this much about T-Block earlier and not when you weren't under suspicion? Are you trying to divert the topic?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
What I quoted was my response to your question, since it was nearly identical to Kantrip's question. Now, answer my questions.
Unlike Kantrip, I will not take a response like that as an answer.

Now, what questions?

Town Raziek would disagree with you, since the words of 1329 aren't indicative of alignment. Now, I've asked you about the intent of the post. Answer my questions.
This is a very fluffy response. Im afraid your trying to beg the question of why it ISN'T indicative of alignment. Now, what i still want to know is, why would town Raziek want to disagree with me here?

What does this mean? If he continues to push my lynch and convinces others of it, then yes, I suppose he's a threat to my existence in the game. By extension he would also be a threat to my wincon, but that's true of the entire town rather than just me. Why are you asking me about Solid?
True, because as town, your wincon is to stay alive and find all scum, correct? Im asking about solid because I want to know if you think panta is a threat to solid.

The problem is, right there, you would be redirecting a vote away from scum. Understand now? I feel like you gave a bad reasoning for Xastrn's wagoners to switch off, and if we did switch to another lynch...well, would we have hit scum?
But you're wrong. Making sure the town reaches a lynch is a good and valid reason to switch lynches at deadline. In the end, I had the time of deadline wrong, and I said as much, and we went on to lynch Xastrn. Did you read these posts in-context?
What do you think about J switching off the Xastrn wagon, making a case+wagon on Circus, and then going back to Xastrn on Day 1? Is it odd to you that J seems to be buddying with Circus now?

@everyone: Is circus cleared as town because Xastrn is scum?

WK, give me your thoughts on the John wagon, your opinion on Raz vs. Nabe if not stated (with reads on those two slots), then tell me if you would have either Panta or OS be the FB lynch if it was implemented?

If you throw in a ¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ read, you get bonus points.

Does Circus' claim make him more trustworthy to you or does something else?
The part about getting bonus points for a Solid read is...odd. It implies J wants to push/ clear Solid without looking too noticable, and it is a red flag because J is confident enough in people believing he is town that he is willing to give "bonus points" their way.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Votecount 2.4 [7/13] Deadline 23rd October!

Raziek [1] - Nabe
Overswarm [2] - Inferno, Werekill
Solid [1] - Panta
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [1] - dabuz
Circus [0]
Werekill [2] - RR, J
John2k4 [3] - Kantrip, Raziek, Solid,
Kantrip [0]
J [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [3] - John2k4, Circus, OS

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He's not cleared, Dabuz, but it's hella unlikely that Circus is scum. inb4OS's game where he did exactly that.

#HBC | Nabe

Oh god, please don't feign illiteracy.
Now, what questions?
The questions I asked you in the post you responded to.
What sort of "proper" response were you looking for? Are you also upset with the response I gave Kantrip, or do you think your question needed a better answer?
If Raz is scum, couldn't he have had intent to post 1329? Why or why not?

This is a very fluffy response. Im afraid your trying to beg the question of why it ISN'T indicative of alignment. Now, what i still want to know is, why would town Raziek want to disagree with me here?
As I said, town players deflate invalid townreads upon themselves. (Unless they're trying to persuade town to agree with them, which isn't play I expect from townRaziek.) And I'm putting forward that the post was not indicative of alignment, since either alignment might've posted the same post, and I'm also saying that your read is shallow. What I've asked you (quoted above) is to tell me why a scum player can't have posted 1329, i.e. to justify your read and tell me why it's not shallow, unless you now agree with me (and you've made it clear since that you don't).

True, because as town, your wincon is to stay alive and find all scum, correct? Im asking about solid because I want to know if you think panta is a threat to solid.
Same answer then, with the added reminder that regardless of alignment, Solid likely doesn't want himself lynched.

Why did you ask these questions? What were your expected gains?
Since it appears to be necessary to stipulate this, I expect you to answer these questions.

What do you think about J switching off the Xastrn wagon, making a case+wagon on Circus, and then going back to Xastrn on Day 1? Is it odd to you that J seems to be buddying with Circus now?
I hadn't noticed. If that's how it went down, then yes, that's suspicious.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Give me some time to re-read his Day 2 play, I'll get back to you. I'll admit to skimming over Dabuz a lot of the time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

and

^What I did on the plane with no internet.

Pretty self-explanatory above. I only used what I could see in my previous post where I quoted all his stuff. I can't see the quote tags in his posts, so some references are missing, but it is mostly accurate. All names used are exactly as they are, not replacements (note spells).

I found a few interesting things, most interesting is his obsession with me, J, Red Ryu, and Circus. Circus was attacked and defended both and was constantly used as a "a fine lynch, but later" kind of deal.

I found it interesting that Xastrn buddied me a lot, but never actively defended me, and even attempted to use me as a scapegoat lynch.

Nabe, your thoughts?

Also, something I thought of on the plane: Abductors are normally bulletproof, right? It's entirely possible that scum decided to attack someone and that someone was the abductor. That is another possibility. Unfortunately we can't trust scum's word on who the abductor is, even post lynch; it could just be them picking someone that isn't mafia so we mislynch.

But that knowledge is important.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

*pelvicthrust.GIF*

Abducted? Does that mean they are still alive but can't post? Never played a game with abductor and its not a role mentioned on the mafiascum wiki

Right now, im thinking Nabe is scum

Vote: Nabe

J, whats your opinion on this flip? Does this change your opinion on Circus?

Kantrip, I agree that RR/OS could be scum. Im unsure about Frio/panta scum. They are too inactive. John reminds me of Armor from my last game, and armor was just dumb town, so i don't think John is scum.

Werekill, Reads based on flip?

Does he ever come back with a case? Why would Xastrn's flip change J's opinion on Circus? Did J think Circus was scum at that point? If memory serves, J hammered Xastrn, so I don't see him thinking Circus was scummy.
I'm actually not caring about OS right now. He even said himself that he's distracting by Dark Souls, so I see no reason to focus on him too much when there's such an easy excuse for him.
This is odd giving how hard Werekill is hammering OS now.

Dabuz is decently active and such, and he seems to be ok for now.
?? Aside from bandwagoning onto Xastrn, I saw little that give me a TownDabuz read, which is why I had him in my null pile.
I highlighted the text in pink where Circus changed what was written.

Next thing to point out is the reason i didn't say: "Abductor? What's that?" I guessed at the description because in the context of the word's meaning, what RR said, and how Mafia is played, it seems like the probable power.

Will get to case on Nabe tomorrow.
More promising the case...
I don't ever recall saying that I was planning on pressuring John all Day toDay, though my opinion of him hasn't really changed at all. Dabuz has become a bigger focus for me toDay than he was yesterDay. I'll probably be tunneling John less than I was previously.

Dabuz and Solid. Not even really worried about OS or Panta, actually. I've arched my eyebrow at a few others, but I'll see how they develop naturally.
Circus seems to share your suspicion of Dabuz, but he doesn't support why. Care to elaborate, Circus?
Dabuz and SOLID, eh?

I approve. What do you think of the possibility of John and Solid scumteam?
Kantrip jumping on that too? Hroooom.
Abduction mod confirmed. Possibility of Razscum slipping on Janitor knowledge is pretty much nuked; possibility of Dabuz slipping on Abductor knowledge persists.

Can't wait to read your case on Nabe today, Dabuz.
Circus continues pressure.
Color coding system I'm hoping is obvious.

Raziek - Initial red flag on Xastrn, good scum hunting, and just appears towny to me.
Overswarm - I made a case on him as to why I think he's scum. Read it.
¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ - I am kinda comfortable with solid as town after Xastrn's flip, but I don't think he is off the hook.
Panta - Really hasn't done much so not too much I can say. Although Xastrn didn't oppose him as the back up lynch, I'm not going to take that as TownPanta.
Red Ryu - Haven't decided what to think of him yet. I would keep him alive for now.
dabuz - He actually pushed the lynch on Xastrn with very solid reasoning.
Nabe - I just kinda see him as suspicious. Making a scum read based off an open observation by Raziek seems scummy to me.
Circus - His play hasn't been the most towny, but I don't really see that much scum in his game and I believe his claim atm.
Werekill - Same reason as RR
John2k4 - He really doesn't look towny to me at all, but I am considering the option of noobtown on him. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him.
Kantrip - Same reason as RR and Kantrip.
J - More or less the same reason as Raziek.
Inferno3044 - I know my role and I know I'm town.
Why does Inferno have Dabuz as Town? This seems off.
I think John is town.

Also, I was out all day, and due to tourneys+school, may be pretty inactive for the next few days, so I don't think ill have time for a full write up on nabe ;_;

Panta hit a few things on the head, but i want to make a note of questionable posts.

Solid's 1135, he responds to me without analysis, opinion, or ANYTHING. He just says: "weht". What does that even mean?

Nabe's 1330, instead of putting in any explanation, he just re-qoutes himself and adds a GIF. If i ask something, even if it may appear dumb, a proper response is in order.

Raziek's 1329, his analysis is a towny thing to write up.

Look at J's 1288, he ask's Nabe a question.

Nabe's response is that he forgot about what J referenced. A little odd, but fine. But look at the last part of it, he is not sure where xastrn stood. Xastrn was not referenced by J, but whats even more notable is that, he doesn't know where Xastrn stood, but also, the votecount a few posts up lists Nabe as voting Xastrn. Im confused here, Nabe has voted for Xastrn, but doesn't know where he stands?

@Nabe: Current opinion on Raziek? In your 1317 you said he was your one sure scum read. Is that still true? Did your investigation (if you have one) change that?

@Nabe: Do you think panta is dangerous?

Nabe's 1200 looks like a quick excuse to get a Circus lynch over a Xastrn lynch. Knowing Xastrn flipped scum, its scummy to see that Nabe wanted to switch to Circus, yet he didn't actually join the Circus wagon himself.

@everyone, especcially J: can you do an analysis on Panta's walls of text?

@Circus: Can you respond to my 1426?

Wow, i took up more time than i meant to with this

Was...... this the case? I sure hope not, that's garbage.

Questions need a better answer in the future, posting re-qoutes and GIFs doesn't help me figure anything out.

Hm. Are you on to something here? I can't really see why town Raziek would want to disagree with me here.

Is panta a threat to you/ solid?

Sounds like everyone is under the assumption there is an abductor. Hmmmmm...

Could abduction be town? Sorta like a vigilante?
dabuz brings up a good point. What faction are abductors normally?

:phone:
If Dabuz is Scum, Lynch Inferno.
@werekill: No one because I don't see any scummy connections based on T-Block scum (based on what i remember transpiring in his interactions)
This is fair.
Unlike Kantrip, I will not take a response like that as an answer.

Now, what questions?

@everyone: Is circus cleared as town because Xastrn is scum?

The part about getting bonus points for a Solid read is...odd. It implies J wants to push/ clear Solid without looking too noticable, and it is a red flag because J is confident enough in people believing he is town that he is willing to give "bonus points" their way.
Raziek, what's your read on dabuz, and am I just chasing after BS?

Do you recall the events he talks about re: J?
I'm not entirely sure how to take the interaction between the two of you thus far, but I don't think you're chasing after BS. Dabuz's behaviour is odd, and people are giving him Townie points for things that shouldn't garner them. I look at some people's reads on him and go, "What? Why?"

I want to hear why Circus and Kantrip think Dabuz is scummy, and I want to know why Inferno thinks he's Town.
How do you feel about generating momentum on OS?
Indifferent at this time. I want him to start being relevant, because I don't feel like lynching him would accomplish much. Like, what would we get for connections from lynching OS, Nabe?

I can't shake the feeling that I'm wrong about John. He's useless and sort of scummy, but I can't definitively say "he's scum.", because I could so easily be wrong. I want him to die, but if we have someone scummier to lynch, I'll support that.

unvote

#HBC | Nabe

Indifferent at this time. I want him to start being relevant, because I don't feel like lynching him would accomplish much. Like, what would we get for connections from lynching OS, Nabe?
Exactly.

I can't shake the feeling that I'm wrong about John. He's useless and sort of scummy, but I can't definitively say "he's scum.", because I could so easily be wrong. I want him to die, but if we have someone scummier to lynch, I'll support that.
Who do you have in mind? You're letting go of a wagon that still has wheels, and there will likely be a continuation of it on a later Day for the same reasoning as before.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Who do you have in mind? You're letting go of a wagon that still has wheels, and there will likely be a continuation of it on a later Day for the same reasoning as before.
I think Dabuz could be worth pursuing, but I want to know what others think of him first. Failing that I'm also ok with Inferno.

Regrettably, you're probably right about John. I'd like to hope he gets vigged, but I doubt we have one and he's gonna remain a question mark. Put him on the fallback pile for me.
You mean his alignment, or his posts?
Both. I just can't bring myself to care about him, and I need to know if I'm missing anything relevant.

#HBC | Nabe

You're leaving me confused about why you're letting go of John.

Re: Panta, afaik he's town. I haven't read his big posts. Maybe you should, and you could relay them to me.

Do you recall the events Dabuz was talking about re: J and his voting patterns in D1?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

unvote
So, I'm essentially listening to my gut, because he's screaming noobtown at me right now.

Do you mean J's voting patterns or Dabuz's?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I have townDabuz due to his initial case on Xastrn which I thought was very solid. I feel like that put attention on Xastrn and I don't see why scum would want to do that to another scummate D1. Maybe I gave Dabuz too much credit for it, but I currently see him as town.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have townDabuz due to his initial case on Xastrn which I thought was very solid. I feel like that put attention on Xastrn and I don't see why scum would want to do that to another scummate D1. Maybe I gave Dabuz too much credit for it, but I currently see him as town.
Quote this case please. I want to see where it was in context with the rest of the pressure on Xastrn.

#HBC | Nabe

Do you mean J's voting patterns or Dabuz's?
I mean what he's referring to here.
What I'm wondering is if you remember things going down this way.

This is dabuz' case here, too long for a quote and better viewed in-context anyway.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13467796&postcount=610

Top Bottom