• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Regarding J, that's not how it went down at ALL.

J was the only vote on Xastrn when he and I decided to entertain a Circus lynch. There was no "wagon" that he switched off of, and Dabuz's claim that J is now buddying Circus is scummy is pretty bogus, because I'm guilty of pretty much the same thing. I've had Circus as a Town read since Xastrn flipped scum. (More specifically, since the claims and their actions around that time.)

Getting to Dabuz's case now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, Dabuz's case was actually quite well thought out. Major Town points there. However, he wasn't the one who started that wagon. J was already back on Xastrn by that point, and the wagon on Circus had stalled. He gave the Xastrn wagon a push, but didn't start it.

This makes me feel a bit better about Dabuz, but worse about Inferno. Why does Inferno have Dabuz as a pure green Town, along with J and I? That doesn't make sense to me, given the sheer amount of nulls he listed.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount 6 - [8/15] - Deadline 11th October

Raziek [0]
T-Block [0]
Overswarm [1] - RR
Xastrn [2] - J, dabuz
Solid [2] - OS, Kantrip
Panta [1] - T-Block
Red Ryu [1] - Xastrn
dabuz [1] - MOD
Nabe [1] - Werekill
Circus [2] - Frio, John2k4
Werekill [0]
John2k4 [1] - Circus
Kantrip [2] - Panta, Solid
J [0]
Frio [1] - MOD

Not Voting [2] - Nabe, Raziek

Dabuz receives a Mod-Vote for editing posts.
@Nabe: J voted in 601, prior to Dabuz's vote in 610. J later unvoted as we ping-ponged between Circus and Xastrn, while I don't believe Dabuz did.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Sorry about the recent inactivity. I've got a ****load of labs this week, and a midterm on Friday, so I won't have much time to post until then.

I still think Panta is the best lynch for toDay.

dabuz can go as well.

Solid is all right in my books.

John is noobtown, as is Frio.

I like Nabe.

Woooooo
Does everyone remember when I asked Werekill to comment on these and he ragged on my claim and refused to answer for a couple pages? :B --> OS face

@MOD: Is Solid in prod range?

#HBC | Nabe

I'm going to stick to my town read on dabuz. In D1 I said that I thought 610 was dabuz attempting to justify a gut scumread on Xastrn, and I still think that. I think it's also important that his scumread on me toDay is consistent with his 685, where he voiced that he'd look at me on a scumXastrn flip. His reasoning between Days hasn't been entirely consistent, but I think it's his intent that's important, owing also the idea that he's new and needed to find new reasoning toDay to support a gutread he still felt on me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Agree with your Town read on Dabuz, having re-read the case in context, but he's not new. Don't give him that credit. I see where you're coming from on reaching to maintain a consistent stance on you though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Color coding system I'm hoping is obvious.

Raziek - Initial red flag on Xastrn, good scum hunting, and just appears towny to me.
Overswarm - I made a case on him as to why I think he's scum. Read it.
¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ - I am kinda comfortable with solid as town after Xastrn's flip, but I don't think he is off the hook.
Panta - Really hasn't done much so not too much I can say. Although Xastrn didn't oppose him as the back up lynch, I'm not going to take that as TownPanta.
Red Ryu - Haven't decided what to think of him yet. I would keep him alive for now.
dabuz - He actually pushed the lynch on Xastrn with very solid reasoning.
Nabe - I just kinda see him as suspicious. Making a scum read based off an open observation by Raziek seems scummy to me.
Circus - His play hasn't been the most towny, but I don't really see that much scum in his game and I believe his claim atm.
Werekill - Same reason as RR
John2k4 - He really doesn't look towny to me at all, but I am considering the option of noobtown on him. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him.
Kantrip - Same reason as RR and Kantrip.
J - More or less the same reason as Raziek.
Inferno3044 - I know my role and I know I'm town.
I want more out of this. I want full reads with reasoning on Red Ryu, Werekill, and Kantrip.

I also want to know why Circus is null for you. Be specific. Why is Circus' play scummy to you?

#HBC | Nabe

Upon rereading >610, for toDay I am treating these people as town:
Circus, Panta, dabuz, Kantrip, RR, J

I might be wrong about WK having responded to that post. =/ Where is it?

I would mostly like to lynch Werekill or Solid toDay. Solid in particular hasn't really been here, and I wonder if it's not a case of malaise after a Xastrn lynch and possibly losing T-blockscum as well.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
RR as I reread him, I'm starting to like him more. I want to put him as leaning town atm, but when he starts contributing today I can have a better view of him. I've played with him in both of my games and he was town in both. To me he is playing in the same style.

Werekill - I'm going to keep him at null. I'm getting a better view of him, but he is voting OS without really putting much of a case. Although I agree with his read, it doesn't make me think of him as town.

Kantrip - He hasn't made much of an impact to me. Nothing of his has stood out to me and therefore I don't have a solid read on him.

Circus - Like RR, I'm starting to think he is town. I was scum with Circus and his play then and his play now are different to me. His role is also believable and we can always hold him to his power role.

Also another thing I have been thinking of. This is only a gut feel, but with Raziek, J, and T-Block having their little buddying D1 I think one of them is scum. Not sure who yet.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not good enough. I want more on Red Ryu, Werekill and Kantrip.

For Red Ryu, I want you to find me specific posts that give you the "leaning town" vibe and explain why.

I want a stance on Werekill. If you COULD NOT CHOOSE NULL, pick Town or Scum and tell me why. Which posts on OS look bad to you? Why?

Re-read Kantrip's Day 1 play, then give me an actual stance and support it. Make sure to take note of his interactions with other players.

#HBC | Nabe

I'm treating them as town, they're not necessarily townreads.

Pantatown -- started talking about voting Xastrn very early in the wagon when asked where his vote was going. In general his posts give me a town vibe, and I'll quantify that shortly. Check out 787 by me (which concerns 732).

RR - interactions within 700-900 and around 800 mostly. Obviously Xastrn/RR plays a factor as well.

Werekill -- I'd see him dead more than I want him dead. I'm irked by Xastrn's half-push on him. My 755 still holds (although since then I've continued to view aspects that suggest bad town) due to his response to it which was essentially to let the issue drop without actually responding to me and finishing the argument, and also to state that his vote would stay on me despite his letting the issue drop.

#HBC | Nabe

I would definitely get on an Inferno lynch as well. Frio's refusal to post Day 1 could've been inability to play the situation as scum; see 819 where he felt comfortable enough to post a GIF @Xastrn despite not taking part in other aspects of the thread. There's a stark contrast between him and John, who bothered to post. And in fact I'm treating John as town toDay re: several of his posts in this same period, and 828 which doesn't match Xastrn's RR push (and I would expect Johnscum to tag along a bit with Xastrn).

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It's around the post 800. He posts some Phoenix Wright gifs and its mainly used to frustrate Xastrn. Yeah you can bus a scummate, but you wouldn't frustrate him.

@Mod: Answer my past question, can I claim to be scum?
Unless you think he is serious about this post I would rather keep RR for now.

Werekill - If I couldn't put him as null I would put him as town. Nothing makes me want to lynch him, he was heavily targeted in RVS and nothing strikes me as scummy for him.

Let me reread Kantrip more.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Really think Inferno is not scum, and I feel confident enough about that to say out loud that those getting too hot under the collar about him are probably looking in the wrong direction. Players are always capable of changing playstyles, but observing Inferno in this game, having replaced into a game in which scum has lost a member Day 1, and observing him in MMX, in which he lost a scumbuddy Day 1 (me!), I see miles of difference in play, even though he would be in a pretty similar situation. He has totally changed my perception of that slot.

I'm caught up, but I'll have to go back and reread to find if there are specific things I want/need to respond to.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry I haven't been posting in this game but it's been a bit on the back-burner since I'm confuzzled on a few things. I am probably gonna try and re-read D2 when I am not so dag on busy with Dracula hell-week so apologies to that.

Can we lynch WK? He is still ignoring me it seems and I'm tiiiiiiiiiired of waiting. T~T

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sorry I haven't been posting in this game but it's been a bit on the back-burner since I'm confuzzled on a few things. I am probably gonna try and re-read D2 when I am not so dag on busy with Dracula hell-week so apologies to that.

Can we lynch WK? He is still ignoring me it seems and I'm tiiiiiiiiiired of waiting. T~T
We're not lynching Werekill. What have you asked/said to him that he is ignoring?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Biggest question I keep thinking of is what's scummy about OS besides his apathy, though I do like his bit of back and forth with WK but he is the person I care about the least in terms of activity/content.

Solid, I'm still feeling fine with him besides his inactivity a bit lately.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He wasn't as inactive iirc. o.o

@Circus: Why not lynch WK? And my big post directed at him, it's been like 4-5 days and he even promised he was almost done but he continues to post at other people. Why are you so confident in Inferno/WK? Nooooo see it.

@Inferno: You're odd for me this game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm just going to post this because it is getting a bit meeeehish.

V/LA due to Dracula Hell Week

I can only be on like an hour a day so it's gonna be tough till next monday but I am gonna try and continue playing cuz I believe I can handle it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Feel free to answer those questions as well, Cirk.
Not interested in putting momentum on OS. I don't think he's avoiding the thread; I trust he'll become more active when he has reason to/isn't in Milan, with his girlfriend, sipping mimosas or whatever boss **** it is he's doing.

I feel that there is a pretty good chance that Solid is scum, at this point. Would like to see some more content from him, but I'll keep this ball rolling.

Vote: Solid

@EVERYONE: How does the interaction between Dabuz and Solid from 1560 to 1563 read to you? I'm not linking to the posts because I think reading them is more effective in the context of the whole thread. The posts start at the very end of page 39 with 40ppp. I mentioned that this intrigued me earlier, but I've decided I'd like some thoughts on it from the rest of you guys.

@Circus: Why not lynch WK? And my big post directed at him, it's been like 4-5 days and he even promised he was almost done but he continues to post at other people. Why are you so confident in Inferno/WK? Nooooo see it.
Because he's just shallow thinking town, not scum. I almost certainly have better meta on Werekill than you do (is this your first Dgames game, Were?), and probably on Inferno as well. That doesn't make me infallible, but I imagine that's why I feel comfortable making town calls on them and you're not.

Where is your "big post" directed at Werekill?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WK's been on DGames for a while, I was his mod and have played with him before.

I don't see anything to suggest he is shallow thinking town over scum cuz I don't see anything behind that. Inferno/WK seem just surrounded around meta and strictly that.

I'll get that post shortly.

Top Bottom