• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Abductors victims typically return if the Abductor is killed, so yeah, it's unlikely that mafia has only abduction.

Since it's confirmed not to be a janitor, it's a reasonable assumption that the abductor is Indy and the mafia's NK got blocked.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh I did not know that abductees got returned to the game afterwards. Alright, never mind. This either means T-Block is scum or doc has a confirmed town on whoever they protected, then?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That should be correct, yeah. Roleblocker may also exist, or as OS said, T-Block could be scum and got abducted.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Moral of the story is that when the abductor is killed and everyone comes back, we either lynch T-block immediately or compare night time stories to determine who was roleblocked, redirected, protected, or whatever. Given the amount of potential roles this could reveal, it may be easier just to lynch T-block but we'll see then.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Moral of the story is that when the abductor is killed and everyone comes back, we either lynch T-block immediately or compare night time stories to determine who was roleblocked, redirected, protected, or whatever. Given the amount of potential roles this could reveal, it may be easier just to lynch T-block but we'll see then.
Let's not jump to conclusions. All we know from last night's actions are that T-block got abducted and there was no NK. That's no reason to lynch him on the spot. Also please respond to my 1401.

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Let's not jump to conclusions. All we know from last night's actions are that T-block got abducted and there was no NK. That's no reason to lynch him on the spot. Also please respond to my 1401.

Why are you so quick to jump to defend T-Block? First things first, we have to find the abductor before he comes back, if he even comes back at all.

Second, OS is completely right in that T-Block could have easily been scum.

This is bleeeeeech. Red Flag.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Jump to what conclusion?

"Something happened yesterday to prevent a NKill, meaning TBlock is possibly scum and this should be of primary concern when he comes back" isn't exactly jumping to conclusions, its common sense. It's something that needs to be remembered and analyzed.

If we get some claims later and they could have prevented a NKill in some way, make sure they clear TBlock. If they don't, it's pretty obvious that T-block is a good choice. Just keep in mind he's not an information lynch.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I saw your post as "T-block was abducted and there was no NK, therefore T-block is scum." Although it does raise suspicion, it doesn't prove he's scum. Also raziek, I gave my reads as you asked and I had TB as town.

@OS- what do you mean by he's not an information lynch?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I think John is scummy.

@Circus, kindly go ahead and talk about dabuz rather than waiting, re: the above.

1330?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13500401&postcount=1330

The gif was from J's recent post. I thought it looked like the face of someone who might say "I can't believe you're legitimately trying to engage me in this conversation." Which coincidentally was my response to you; I quoted it from my earlier response to Kantrip, who had made a similar comment to yours.

What sort of "proper" response were you looking for? Are you also upset with the response I gave Kantrip, or do you think your question needed a better answer?
Questions need a better answer in the future, posting re-qoutes and GIFs doesn't help me figure anything out.

Is it? Because I think if Raz is town, he would be the first person to disagree with you on this. If Raz is scum, couldn't he have had intent to post 1329? Why or why not?
Hm. Are you on to something here? I can't really see why town Raziek would want to disagree with me here.

Is panta a threat to you/ solid?

I'm not sure where you read in 1200 that I wanted to switch to Circus, since that sentiment clearly isn't there. What I said in 1200 is, "we [the Xastrn voters] might have to switch to ensure there's a lynch today".
The problem is, right there, you would be redirecting a vote away from scum. Understand now? I feel like you gave a bad reasoning for Xastrn's wagoners to switch off, and if we did switch to another lynch...well, would we have hit scum?

Sounds like everyone is under the assumption there is an abductor. Hmmmmm...

Could abduction be town? Sorta like a vigilante?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
What DOES the abduction do for us really? My gut tells me T-block was abducted due to a lack of connections to the abductor.

Everyone should keep in mind there was no NKill tonight, btw; should the abductor die an T-block return later, it's very possible that T-block was the one who sent in the NKill and was blocked by being abducted. If that's the case, we already have two scum down. Pay attention to night actions, beware of any doc or bullet claims.
You're being oddly specific here, but I will admit that your thoughts mirror mine.

T-Block was being more than a bit scummy by coasting like crazy and staying in the background all Day, and Xastrn treated him like he didn't exist, which is a bit of a red flag.

That's the conclusion that I came to while I was beboppin' around this thread during the Night and rereading, and it is why I was "lost in thought" today. I already knew that I wasn't crazy for thinking it, but OS here helped prove that I'm not hallucinating the possibility.

So @everyone: Consider T-Block scum, and tell me who you would lynch based on this information.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@werekill: No one because I don't see any scummy connections based on T-Block scum (based on what i remember transpiring in his interactions)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, he did buddy up a tiny bit with Frio, stayed on the Circus wagon with Frio, and never included Frio in his read lists, if I remember right.

He also had a big laugh about OS's fallback lynch idea, saying that people who do that "are usually scum." Possible scum inside joke of sorts.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Shameless prod dodge, and there are too many posts. O_o.

And I do not think John2K4 is scum.

Also where does it point out it wasn't a janitor over an abductor? Feel like I missed something.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lol ninja'd saying the same thing.

Inferno, you said earlier you like solid because of Xastrn's flip. What about xasty scum makes solid town to you?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I disagree with OS that it makes T-Block look like scum, he still could have been shot at as a possibility and I didn't have him anywhere near scum on my radar.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
doooooooooooon't caaaaaaaaaaare
Ok then, here's my question. When ARE you going to care? Right now your lack of care is detrimental to town, and I see no reason why we should keep someone like you alive who willingly admits that he doesn't care. :/

You're doing the definition of coasting, and I would rather see you dead than John. Vote: Overswarm

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ok then, here's my question. When ARE you going to care? Right now your lack of care is detrimental to town, and I see no reason why we should keep someone like you alive who willingly admits that he doesn't care. :/

You're doing the definition of coasting, and I would rather see you dead than John. Vote: Overswarm
So you're admitting it's because I don't care about your opinion of me, rather than me being scummy?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
OS, Could you indulge us in a scum-read or two?

What do you think of WK, is he looking town to you like others or is he looking scummy to you like myself and RR seem to believe?

If you were King again, who would you put as the FB lynch?

You can just give names to the first and third questions and a town or scum answer to the second question.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Does it really matter? My question still stands.
Yeah, it does matter. My vote on you happened because I thought that you were saying that you didn't care about being inactive.

But no, I am not voting you for not caring about my opinion. I am voting you because I find you scummy for coasting like crazy and not caring about it, which was explained in my vote post.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, it does matter. My vote on you happened because I thought that you were saying that you didn't care about being inactive.

But no, I am not voting you for not caring about my opinion. I am voting you because I find you scummy for coasting like crazy and not caring about it, which was explained in my vote post.
So coasting is fine, but coasting and being visible about it is scummy? Indulge me here.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So coasting is fine, but coasting and being visible about it is scummy? Indulge me here.
Coasting in any form is scummy, and being visible about it only gives you an easy excuse to say "hey guys, it isn't scumy." At the core, there is no difference

Besides, I never said that coasting, by itself, is not scummy. I merely put the two things, coasting and talking, together. Don't twist my words.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Coasting in any form is scummy, and being visible about it only gives you an easy excuse to say "hey guys, it isn't scumy." At the core, there is no difference

Besides, I never said that coasting, by itself, is not scummy. I merely put the two things, coasting and talking, together. Don't twist my words.
I'm not twisting anything, I'm asking for clarification.

Werekill, who else in this game is coasting other than me?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm not twisting anything, I'm asking for clarification.

Werekill, who else in this game is coasting other than me?
Well, look at this.

You twisted my words by saying a conclusion, your bolded part in the quote, that could not have come easily with what I said in my post. I said that the problem was coasting AND not caring about it, and it was never implied that I said that coasting was ok.

As for your second question, John, Inferno, and RR are all coasting in various ways and amounts, but you're doing it the most.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You never answered the question; is coasting scummy without being open about it?

Top Bottom