• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Panta

Smash Cadet
Ok, up to page 20 of the first day reading through Xastryn's posts. I am fairly confident in saying that so far with Xastryn's posts the following people are town (through communication and behavior):

Panta
Werekill
J
OS
Spellcasters
Ryu

(strongest to weakest town feelings)

I have minor scum reads, but I will elaborate further. I just want to post this now because usually when I do large *** rereads like this I forget what the **** I was trying to say when I originally quoted the thing.

OOOoh nice catch.

So, werekill, spell and nabe are all scum. maybe 1 more out there to catch.

who's not on the werekill wagon so far?
Shows that one head is happy to vote for Werekill based on the Daycop result (that later another head says he knew was fake...). Spell was a pretty scummy player and Xastryn was extremely comfortable to pressure him early day for his bad play. Nabe was a lurker and is probably the only correct scum on this "list". I will elaborate on that further.

Wow. I have a lot to say, and I've been holding my tongue because I wanted to see the results of the whole werekill daycopped thing, but RR ruined it in several ways.

1. Don't claim day-cop that early. You wouldn't have copped that early in the day. Fakeclaim N0 cop. That was it's a one shot ability, and no one will expect anything from you day 2. Also, it explains why you used it so early. A real day cop would wait for half of D1 to be over so they had an educated guess on who might be scummy.

2. Don't come clean before werekill gets a chance to show up and go "wait nononono i'm not scum" so we can all read him and see if he's being genuine. you backed off way too early. You even asked for someone to put him at L-1 and then backed off before it happened, as if you were afraid of him accidentally being lynched too fast.

My immediate assumption when you claimed day cop was that it was bogus, but I knew I couldn't post anything to the contrary yet, because I wanted to see who was willing to go along with it, and with what amount of gusto. I assumed no strong, well-established players would get on the bandwagon if they were town, which gives me good reads on circus, OS, and J. I assumed noob-scum would be on the wagon, which gives me bad reads on spell, nabe, john, panta and solid. Considering I already had bad reads on spell, and panta, this is making them both look worse and worse in my book.

RR, you were looking town for your fakeclaim until you reversed it. It makes me think you know something the rest of us don't. You may have read Oddworld and remembered Swiss' similar claim. he claimed n0 cop with a guilty on me, and it didn't work, and my hydra's play in that game won the game for town. We even had scum claim a guilty cop read on us and we survived 2 more days to lynch scum back to back for the win in that game. I'm guessing you read that game and wanted to try something similar? Swiss was scum in that game too, if I remember correctly.

IGMEOY.

OS, I like your king idea. I HATE inactivity in mafia games. That's the main reason I joined this one. I've played primarily broom games in the last year, and they are notoriously inactive games. We can get to day 3 and still not have lynched all the inactives. Scum tends to win more games than they should back there. It's boring. I joined in D-Games to get back into a normal-paced mafia game. Your idea pisses on the inactives. And if there's one thing I like doing, it's urinating on anything that's standing still without making a sound.

Panta is a good choice as a backup lynch because he's on many of our scum lists already. I also appreciate that you aren't saying "i'm king for life. i call all the shots" but passing it to another strong player for day 2. Might I suggest that each king nominates the next, so that you have no further control over the process as it runs it's course?

T-Block, while I appreciate what you're going for with your assessment of the "king" mechanic that OS is proposing, I'm sure you can agree that it will keep scum from coasting, right? It's not set in stone. Even OS wouldn't be opposed to switching the vote to a better candidate before falling back if one arose. The point isn't "it's current lynch candidate or fallback, with no other options". It's more of a "we won't be no lynching in this game" so we have a pre-established fall-back if ALL other lynch candidates fall through and it's getting late in the Day.
Why we didn't lynch Xastryn for this post alone is beyond me. It is scummy to the max. A few good bits of information from this post, though. He knew that the daycop thing was bogus. Why? Because he knows his scumbuddies. This clears Werekill and slightly clears Ryu from being scum.

He buddies two pretty strong town players in my mind (OS and J) while also continuing his efforts to get either Spell or I lynched. He also states that Nabe is once again scummy (and doesn't give Nabe the same indication as spell despite his name coming up twice now). He also mentions Circus and Solid who have been pretty iffy in my mind (Solid from rereading the first day.

I have some speculation saying that the scum are likely to not be on this wagon like Xastryn because they know it is fake, but it would be suicide to not be on the wagon. Good scum play here introducing a lot of WIFOM that I really don't want to think about, but unfortunately, I have to. :|

Also, a little not about the Tblock going missing and everything. First X1, kidna ****ty that you modconfirmed it was an abductor. Second, Tblock could be scum with the scumteam going for massive amounts of WIFOM especially since Tblock could be an unlynchable scum for 1 day. Anyway, his interaction with Ryu and Tblock here look like he is preaching to town and the comments seem forced to try and look town. Slight town credit for Tblock, although I am still not discarding the thought of a scum gambit.

I hope you guys see that Xastryn is the epitome of scum happy that town was a backup lynch.

I've forgotten how much I love having Dastrn and T-block in games. Seriously. I love you both. You both use inductive reasoning on a categorical terms rather than absolute terms, and use it to just "guide" you instead of determining your action.

I just discovered I died in my other game, so I guess I can stop being so goofy here. Lame.
Interesting now that both of them are essentially gone from the game. Do you still think that Xastryn's case was logic?

Thus far, I have made all of our posts. (I'm Dastrn). Xatres works weekends and I work weekdays, so I think there's a strong chance that he'll be inactive on weekends while I'll be more active on weekends. I'll still post throughout the week, but I won't have as much free time for analysis and rereads, but then xatres will be off work all week and will have more time.

he's also got a vacation coming up later this week, so he might be v/la for much of Day1.

t-block, I'm not focused on meta. I would, however, feel foolish to ignore it. Not knowing 2/3rds of the players in this game puts me at a knowledge disadvantage. I'm already at a disadvantage on information because of the whole uninformed majority aspect of being town.
furthermore, I like to hear people make posts and give information. I'm tend to read people very well, but they need to be expressing their opinions frequently for me to get to know what to expect from them. half of my purpose is to get info on you, since you seem like a pretty strong player. the other half is to get info on the rest of the players. I want to see who will volunteer info, who will withhold what they know, and see what people say and how they say it.

I tend to always have one super confident read per game that is spot on no matter who believes me. It's because of little questions like that that feed me style info on people.
Did Xastryn ever come up with his superconfident read? I am interested to know given his alignment flip now and it could possibly lead us to his buddy. This post is also contradictory since I am pretty sure he was happy that RR "caught" Werekill through the daycop ability, but then he made the post saying he was skeptical and then goes and makes this post confirming that he had contradictory reads? Was Xastryn ever on the Werekill gambit wagon? Given his comments scum are more likely to be on that wagon then, probably in that list he gave.

More seriously, No, I don't intend to follow everything OS says/does. I just got behind an idea early because I saw the merit, and I've had way too many mafia games ruined by inactivity. J, you'll remember our first game together, you were very inactive through day 2 into day 3, and i called for your lynch several times, only to eventually save you from a mislynch when you were our doc. In my very next game, which I think was the other majora's mask game, I immediately voted you because you were inactive in the other game but joined another.

seriously, I hate inactivity in these games.

OS I have an assignment for you. Pick a cutoff post: (this one will work just fine) and count everyone's posts from the first post of the game starting until this one.

If anyone does this before OS, then I'll send you a chocolate in the mail.
Major buddying and sucking up that I doubt scum would do as it would greatly hurt the team to do that on day 1. Makes me confident that OS is probably town.

Oh i thought you meant my case on spell.

Yeah, I'm just speculating on scum being largely inactive.
As soon as he says this guess who starts becoming active....

Nabe.

Nabe had been a constant little ping in all of Xastryn's lists and it is likely that Xastryn and co were likely poking Nabe to post or else.

Alright J, so far, here's a couple of my thoughts.

Why was Red Ryu faking the daycop, and trying to get everyone to go after Werekill?

Panta I am not sure about. Could possibly be a scapegoat.
This post makes me feel uncertain especially when Xastryn mentioned John as scum on Werekill's wagon. He leaks that I am a scapegoat by being the back up lynch and that could be the same slip that Xastryn made by saying he "knew that claim was bogus".

For now

Vote: Nabe
Fos: John

I think I had a town read on John earlier, but after reading Xastryn's posts I am nervous about calling John town.

Honestly, I can't remember my reads I have been gone so long. ;_; Don't you just love me? :p

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
95% chance T-Block was Town, unless he was Maf and the abductor is Indy. (Would have to be Abductor if Indy, since IndyJan would be wtf)

Doubt there's an indy Abductor though, since that'd be too similar to Hilt's last setup. Likely Janitor.
I suppose "obsession" might be the wrong word, but you're getting too hung up on this to the point that it feels fake. Especially the last post.

T-Block is almost certainly Town just by simple logic when you consider his alignment.

If T-Block was Town, either mafia or indy would target him in the night. This is the most likely situation.

If T-Block was mafia, Town Janitor I've never heard of ever. Would need to be an indy, which I already noted as unlikely due to setup similarity. MafBlock not likely.

It is possible he was Indy targeted by Mafia, I suppose, but that seems pretty unlikely, too.
These posts look worse now that an abductor is all but confirmed.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Werekill, I am trying to become active again lol. Did you not see my post above yours?

Expect a post from me in the nearish future. Was out and about all day, just did a quick skim of what I missed but I'll be rereading in more detail now.

Quick thoughts: Still could go for Panta, seems to be picking a little too much on the obvious guy for my liking. Seems like he just wants an easy way out so he doesn't die. I've been in the position before but I don't like his attempt at a way out.

I'd like input from John. 274 is stupidly unspecific. Go into more detail.

Will be back with more in a bit.
Here begins the John tunneling. I feel like it is normal for scum to drill the newbie who drew scum into the ground so that they can cull the herd and buy time for themselves (Ryker did it to me in PokeMafia). Anyway. Solid shows his interest in letting me be the fallback lynch and gives reason for this statement. However, for his actual "read" for the primary lynch, he gives a pretty crappy reason to suspect John. In my opinion, for any town player, it would be the reverse.

He also states that he has been in my position, but he quickly withdraws that remark saying I am scummy with the way I have been trying to get out of the back up lynch.

Solid, what is a none scummy way of getting out of a back up lynch?

Who's soft-claiming? I am the investigative role in this game, and as such I am going to investigate you. An investigation is in the works. I am labeling an empty file folder RAZ in preparation for toNight when I use it as a case file.

in my investigation
Interesting how you have not died given your claim as an investigative role, unless of course you are lieing. I remember saying that I don't like Nabe's play early day. And I don't. Scum are kinda moronic to not kill an investigative role. My personal theory for optimal scum play would be roleblock a nonconfirmed role and kill a confirmed investigative power. That way, it solves the problem of two roles.

After reading more carefully I'm leaning scum but it's not finite. I've never played a game with him before but I don't like how defensive he was being. Calling out OS' joke claim about Circus shows me that much. Defensive play could certainly be town but that plus the going after the easy guy in Spells makes me think bolder scum. Maybe a Joffrey Baratheon.

Don't like this. Overall Xastrn seems too buddyish for my tastes and this reason is a bad one. Not feeling a specific alignment. I also hate WIFOM so that doesn't help him.

What do you think of John?

Speak for yourself, it's the one I was expecting XD.

Awesome, now tell us your reads and some more useful information that you found. Don't like your beating around the bush, Varys.

That'd be this one:

I don't see any problem with it. My being okay with Panta's lynch 'instantly' could be unsettling, but I stand by it because his play is scummy.

Quality question, I like it. I'd sleep with you to keep you close. And because you won't kill your children. Now I have a question for you: you're Robb Stark, riding into battle. Who, of the active players, do you name as castellan of Winterfell in your absence?

Overall thoughts: J and Raz are good, Nabe leaning good but need more, would like more from Overswarm and Circus before forming an opinion, Xastrn uneasy, John needs to deliver more content, don't like Panta, Frio completely null, RR leaning town, gambit was good idea but him pulling off does nothing so I don't like that, will be waiting for Spells to replace out before I can get a real read.
Hate hate hate this post. He basically encapsulates everything scummy about Day 1 and Xastryn. He calls out Xastryn for the buddying, states he is fine with me as the backup lynch for my scummy player, he gives a bs read on Xastryn, gives town reads that basically align with my own thoughts (only after the flip though, looks like insider knowledge wrt his reads), and basically begins the soft prodding of John pushing him for more content and reads that he will inevitably use to try and lynch John.

Alright Solid.

My two scumpicks so far would be Red and Panta.

Red was quick to fake a daycop, calling out Were. He could either be scum, trying to act like town and seem intelligible towards the vote, or he could be town, trying to throw the scum off. my gut is leaning toward scum.

Panta seems like he could be a scum scapegoat to me. They could be using him as the second lynch to cause the town to firmly pick a primary lynch, so that he does not get picked.
Repeats his uneasiness towards my slot saying that "I could be a scapegoat". However, instead now, he says that I am a scum scapegoat saying that scum would choose me in order to hide in plainsight. Ya. I am not buying this **** at all. He will probably use this statement to retract any previous convictions that I am "scum" later in the game if I die... Anyway, he gives a bogus reason wanting Red to die and continues his general weak posting. No wonder the scumteam wants to kill one of their own. Definitely cutting off the arm to save the body.

Interesting choice. Elaborate on why J is Theon.

Do you think his gambit was wise? Isn't the job of all scum to act like town? Elaborate on how he'd be 'throwing scum off' when scum already knows the alignment of everyone (barring indie/multiple factions) in the game. I think you can do better than that.

Overswarm originally placed Panta as the fallback lynch. Since it is your theory that Panta is the 'scapegoat', put in place by scum as the second lynch, do you think Overswarm is scum?
Very odd post by trying to persuade John that OS is scum for his proposal. He also goes on to further my idea of coaching and soft prodding John to produce actual content. Not liking Solid.

I'm not sure. Give me a little more time on this, and remind me at the end of the day./QUOTE]

Will do.

Ah, I forgot about that. In any case, he's not at L-1 now (and I never actually voted for him so technically he shouldn't have been at L-1 but I should've made that more clear) so I'm still a bit skeptical.

That reminds me: Unvote: Vote John2k4 you need to start posting content and stop coasting, scum.

So you don't think a read on a wagon is good information? Why's that?

Also answer this please:

What do you mean? I don't think OS' thing is scummy, I just want to know his reasoning.

Xastrn hasn't posted in a while, but he's okay. I said I was uneasy on him earlier and I think that still holds true as he hasn't lately as I said. I suppose I don't have a full read on him at this time.

I suppose Circus fits in with OS' info dump and his ideas of how scum may stick out while attempting to fit in, but I'm not convinced on him.
Umm what? Blatantly contradictory statement in the first post. He said Xastryn was okay even though he hasn't posted, but then he goes onto say that he is still uneasy about him in the next sentence?

Circus is also another cause for Solid's tunnel vision much like John. Although, I see Circus as a mislynch for the scum only because Circus was steadily gaining heat midday on the first Day.

I took the last few hours away from the keyboard to meet with a developer friend...details don't matter.

I like the general flow of today's actions.

OS, i like your spreadsheet. I wish you were in the broom so you could understand how much I like spreadsheets in mafia games. it's become a meme back there.

I need to reread the last 3 pages or so to get a better feel on this sudden circus wagon. I still don't want to unvote my joke vote because I still want John2k to do SOMETHING.

Also, Frio. There, I said his name. The last player i haven't interacted with.
Like Solid, Xastryn engages in the soft prodding of John and in my opinion, seals John's grave. This post was highly unhelpful and just seemed like a general activity avoidance post.

Circus, can you please share what you find about me to be definitive "scum"? From what I've seen, you just had a quick beginning vote, possibly influenced by my lack of early posts. Since then, you have been steadfast in that I am scum...posting without hesitation. I still haven't gotten a full explanation as to why.

Circus seems a bit too quick on the "SCUM!" draw...

Vote: Circus
Here he picks up on the fact that he has to do "something" and decides to go for someone who is definitely on the verge of being wagoned. Solid displayed interest in probably voting Circus and I suspect that John saw this (or maybe they said it to each other in the qt) regardless this looks like an attempt to mislynch circus by copying Solid.

I was scum in a broom game and did a big spreadsheet demonstrating a "proven" town win if everyone followed my plan.

I'm just putting that out there, so no one assumes that only town work hard to win games. that seems to be a common feeling.

(none of that is intended to say that OS is scum. I'm just saying the spreadsheet is a null tell.

Defending a player makes someone town? You're just asking to be duped all game with that kind of thinking.

Exactly. Straight from the horses mouth, no less.

slight town tell on this post, just because he didn't let it slide to claim the small rep boost but corrected it. pro-town behavior.

I agree. They both jumped on the middle of a bangwagon FAST. Both were basically OMGUS votes. slight scum tell or noobtown tell. I don't know which.

I also want to point out that circus' reaction is too extreme. He's not playing a calm town. I haven't liked how he's floated under the radar without making very significant contributions, so I have a slight scum read on him thus far. Not enough to jump on his wagon yet, but I'd be down with a circus lynch if nothing better arises Day 1. 40% certainty is really all it takes on Day1. If this was a day2 wagon, I'd expect a hell of a lot more on circus before he'd get my vote.
pretty sure this bolsters OS as town. Xastryn would not say "I like your graph OS" and then do a complete 180 to try and muck up OS's towniness by stating this paranoia post. From this we can assume that scum were not scared of the graph and its implications for whatever reason.

In addition, he also says that one of John and Frio is noobtown, basically parroting what others have said about John. Things are rapidly declining for John.

Why is race important? I know that it's listed in the role pm, but there's nothing else that signifies it. It could just be a red herring for when a scum gets lynched and race is revealed.

I'm not going to trust flavor until I see more than a couple flips.
Did I miss something from the mod or do you know something I don't?
Feel like this also helps confirm that Werekill is town. It looks like xastryn is trying to rolefish a response from Werekill in order to learn more about the ambiguous race card. The interaction looks very scum trying to manipulate town here.

No hate. Actually, I've consciously decided you're good to have around. It's just a shame that you're scum, is all. Please recall that I'll be investigating you toNight, but note that now it's only really to confirm my assumption.

Moving forward from that, how do you feel about John?
Yet again, you claim that are an investigation role. What the hell is this? Also, he too mentions John (who had become the flavor of the day alongside Circus at this point). When you claim stuff like this I expect you to be dead or at least have a ****ing result.

I've stated before that I don't believe Day 1 is a time any of us can be confident in our reads 100%. Of course I should play it safe day 1. I'm not an aggressive player, anyways, and day 1 is the wrong day for confidence. Give me until day 3 and then I promise you'll see some major confidence in my analysis.

With that said, I think the circus lynch is most likely the best plan for the day that I've seen yet. I always enjoy the silly banter and fake claims and joke votes and half-serious accusations that come out of the first 48 hours of Day 1. The reason is because if you're smart, you won't take much of it serious, and will take note of reactions instead. Circus' reaction to this heat (which was a good day 1 case to build, and a weak day 2-> case) has been scummy, in my eyes. It's been a very emotionally driven "W/e you are all scum jerks" reaction instead of a cool and collected reaction. I would generally expect circus to reaction more cool, so something's fishy with his reaction IMO.

With all of that said, no I don't have any stronger scum reads than Circus, but I still only think it's like 40% certain he's scum. 40% is a strong day 1 lynch candidate. The only other good candidates that have arisen thus far, if you ask me, are werekill, John, Frio, and Dabuz. I won't give you my strongest town reads right now because town lists are NK lists in the hands of scum.
This is good because I feel it helps confirm Circus as town. Xastryn says that we can never be sure in our reads on Day 1 as it is Day 1 and anything can happen. After examining Circus he makes it very obvious that he only believes Circus to be 40% scum as a possible escape hatch for when Circus would inevitably flip town. Also, he completely forgets about Panta (me) and Spell in this post, but still latches on to John. And then he gives the biggest cop out in the history of mafia saying that scum use list reads as ways to manipulate the town. :roll:

I liked him more before his most recent post, but I've got a town read on him so far.

RR, making a joke of your own lurking with the popcorn gif isn't winning you any fans here.

FOS - RR.
Very weak and essentially a reason to try and move his vote later on... which he does two posts later.

Hi Ryu why'dya vote OS?

Raz, what do you think about John?

Nabe, you got that answer yet?
Continuing the John tunnel by asking what Raz thinks about him either to disengage the bussing or to continue it. This whole post is generally useless as all he is doing is asking questions and not really giving his own opinions.

It stems from the fact that we have similar views on John and that he really hasn't done anything really scummy in my opinion. Reading through the case I think there are some things that could be seen as scummy but overall it's a small amount. He's leaning town for now, but I want to see how his back and forth with you and J continues to go.
Omg you are B U D. Solid blatantly buddies Circus because they have the same reads and feelings on John (probably hoping that Circus would reciprocate the feeling and John's wagon would move on faster). I don't like Solid and feel a great deal of information is gained from his lynch.

J, since you are king, I would ask you to make Solid the backup lynch, if not the primary lynch.

I can understand that. I wouldn't imagine someone would give out that information.

I'm a human, feel free to investigate.
Interesting. Although this is probably a safeclaim. Also interesting that OS was not killed for softclaiming race investigator.

If you want a plain and simple read, have at it.

T-Block: Town

J: Most likely town.

Frio: Seems to be noobtown.
I knew someone parroted the noobtown statement, and what do you know, it was John. Gives a summary of the general populace's feelings... as his own feelings. Definitely something wrong with this post.

That didn't answer my question. This entire game you've been getting by with posting very little actual content, and that's not about to keep up. I don't think you've posted your views on anyone's post in the entire game. u scum or...?
The bussing is making my head spin. Solid, are you done tunneling little John? At first I just thought it was scum picking on a weak player because they are a weak player, but now I just think it is scum trying to rid themselves of their weakest member while simultaneously gain towncred from the lynch.

+1 point for using that phrase. I teach on cognitive dissonance to my staff and my boys.

Although I agree that your post that OS said "reeks" did in fact "reek." so -1 for that post.

null read on raziek right now. I think i'm feeling the flip side of our philosophy differences, so, I won't worry too much about it for now.

I'm still happy with OS is playing. He seems like he's pressuring people well to bait mistakes out of scum. I can't see a scum-aligned motivation for most of his actions. :awesome: because he likes that pic.

I'm still reading scum on John.

My vote is now on Red Ryu, though. And I think he's a better lynch candidate than Circus. While I haven't been impressed with circus' reaction to the pressure, and I think most of that pressure is coming from townies, I expect that there are some scum on that wagon. I also think the same scum were on the early werekill wagon.

RR, I voted for you because you seem intent on expressing yourself with (not)clever gifs rather than using words. Gifs won't hold you responsible for their content. but we will hold you to every word. Get over ace attorney or whatever that game is. It's not even a good game. Play THIS game. with words. Quit hiding behind pictures.

Everyone else that is posting pictures is also being verbose and open. You are hiding. scum hide.

i recommend we switch this wagon. I also recommend that we make CIRCUS our fallback, instead of Panta, for now.
Holy crap. Remember when I said that Day 1 scum lynches are a cornucopia of information? This is one of those posts. He just flat out says that John is scum while remaining tentative on Circus and that is absolutely very weird given his cautious *** play all day. Trying to move Circus to the back up lynch and move me out is interesting as well as it could have been an effort to try and get me lynched tomorrow due to my "obvious scum lurking" and "scum defense" that so many people have burned into their minds.

Circus is probably town for this post.
John is most likely scum after this post.

Another question for Xastrn. What do you think about what I said regarding your playstyle? I'm not sure if you have the perspective to say whether or not it's valid; what I'm wondering more is if you've noticed stark differences in players playing this game compared to players in other games you played less recently. Or on a slightly different tack, are there players in this game (excluding Ryu) who are doing weird things, acting seemingly scummy, or just not pulling their weight?
This definite looks like scum trying to fake an interaction with his buddy and it looks like soft prodding to try and move Xastryn in another direction.

@OS, I'm choosing between John and that other guy for my vote. For the latter: now, later, or not today?
Trying to be subtle lol. Solid.
Lol? Really? Definitely bussing at this point. Either way Nabe is going to gain credit if these two people are lynched and that is probably what Nabe was banking on when he said that post.

Panta receives a prod
Foreshadowing? :troll:

At this point I feel Solid is better source of information for town and I would like him lynched with Nabe as fallback lynch.

Unvote:
Vote: Solid
Fos: Nabe

I am reading the thread and making comments for the first day, 20 pages at a time. Half way done.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Well OS, since Panta has now been giving us content and you request an answer that I have to say you. Inactive and no-content, that's what your theory was used for to rid us of slots like yours so that's my answer.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
J, it took me like 4 tries to read that and discern that you're designating OS as the backup lynch.

However, I don't mind that choice, since I trust you, and OS is being useless.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah that was worded weird so I'm sorry for that. ^^"

I'm not designating OS as the FB lynch because I think we should do what we did yesterDay and actually lynch scum-picks instead because that seeeeeeemed to work out pretty well yesterDay. =P However, if I must choose one person, OS would be that person.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Panta: Haha, I know, but with the level of activity that you had, it was hard to form a read.

Is this based off your D1 reread?

:phone:
Partially, yes. I don't really like your slot, man.

Sue me for thinking X1 wouldn't use essentially the same role that Hilt did?
I know, I know. However, I didn't say that it looked completely bad; I just said that it looked worse.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WK, I thought you said you were getting a reply to me. ;_;

I was excited when I got home from school but it's actually nice because I think I am in too many games atm.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow blonde moment. x_X

Anyways yeah, shouldn't have signed up for 3 but they just piled on unexpectedly.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Atm I'm gonna stick to one game. I'll start one as one is coming to a close like I did for this.

@WK - Feel free to ask me something if you feel uncomfortable with my slot.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Inferno, out of the John and WK wagons, which would you see yourself going to if the OS wagon didn't build up steam?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Atm I'm gonna stick to one game. I'll start one as one is coming to a close like I did for this.

@WK - Feel free to ask me something if you feel uncomfortable with my slot.

RED FLAG.

I've said this exact line as scum to try to draw heat off of me. Opening yourself up to questions is an empty gesture intended to look pro-Town, because the likelyhood of people actually asking you anything damning is low.

Put yourself out there. I want a full read list on every slot WITH REASONING, Inferno.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I don't anticipate being terribly active tonight. Long day at work again, two days in a row. I will say that I'm a bit glad that the wagon on circus is cooling, and I'm even glad (to a logical extent) that J is returning his vote on me instead of just waiting for raziek to move first. It shows that he's still thinking for himself, despite holding hands with another strong player.
+2 to J

I'm curious how people are feeling about Red Ryu and Panta right now. I don't mind putting some heat on John as well, but Panta has been passively shrugging off whatever day1 pressure he's faced by just being passive, which I hate. OS's idea of keeping him as a fallback guy is strong precisely because he will be forced to scramble and start posting soon, or else run the risk of being lynched purely because he didn't help town find someone better to lynch. I'm ok with lynching an inactive on day 1 for SURE.

I'd like people's reads on RR, please.

@RedRyu: what are your overall thoughts on John and Panta. Also, if you had to make a top 3 day 1 lynch candidates list, who would be on it? Order can be unspecified for now. Give us short reasons why for each candidate, if you will.
Lining up all of the lynches... First he lines up my lynch and Ryu's while throwing in their a weak bus attempt on John. I am pretty glad we lynched this guy as he is incredibly contradictory and looking back it, fairly obvious. ;_;

I don't like the post with no quotes or referenced posts whatsoever. Just seems like all of this is gut, and that you've essentially been skimming, for example you missing J's reasoning for voting Xastrn. I'm hoping that's not the case.

This section smells bad. Especially the bolded. You specifically state that inexperienced players would be more likely to only spoke when spoken to and play cautiously (which is just speculation and has no basis in fact) while then saying John, Panta, and Frio haven't seemed scummy to you. Are we looking at the same John? You clearly haven't read the numerous times when I (or J, Raz, or whoever else) attempt to get any information out of him and he's given us the smallest bits possible. If that's not playing cautious and only speaking when spoken to, I don't know what is. I'd be glad to read a post where John comes out and says his feelings without being pressured into doing so.

Also almost all of your reads seem pretty damn cautious to me.

How do you make a more carefully worded post than this?

I don't like this contradiction one bit:

(bolded)

So it was reasonable for him to react how he did when he was - as you put it "not in any real danger of getting lynched unless someone stupidly hammered"? How does that work?

Do not like this post one bit.

Vote: Kantrip
This post seems to be his annoyance that his primary cases (John and I) are being discarded as newbie. He is trying to put us back into the light so he can gain a mislynch and towncred from my lynch and John's respectively. He is also using this as a reason to move his vote just like Xastryn used a ****ty gif reason to move his vote to Ryu.

Top 3 scum picks:
1. Circus
2. OS
3. Red Ryu

My thought is: If it doesn't need to be known, and I do not have enough of a reason to post it, the information requested will stay with me. Don't want it coming back to bite me in the rear later on, one way or another.

Yes I voted early on you, but I have become very confident in the vote with the points that have been thrown around, in that you were lightning fast to latch on to me, and cry scum to the entire kingdom. You seemed almost overeager to have me voted on.
This post is horrible. He is displaying extreme caution so that it won't bite him in the *** later. As town, it wouldn't matter if it bit him in the *** later because he could explain the logic and the heat would go away. He continues an OMGUS at Circus and still is making summaries of the common feelings of town as his own scumpicks. This dude should die, be investigated, or be vigilante killed. SOMETHING to show us his alignment although I am fairly confident he is near confscum when Solid flips scum.

John, I might investigate you instead of Raziek. Is that okay?

Do you understand why people are calling you scummy?
This is somewhat typical of Nabe and Solid. They like asking questions. And a lot of them. In order to look like town and seem like they are contributing to something. Of course John is going to be okay with an investigation on him. You are ****ing lieing. He is trying to teach John what not to do while applying fake pressure to him. And of course he asks any cops to not cc so that he would not out himself, but of course, that looks so pro-town. :roll:

Yeah, I have an understanding of why. Not wanting to post information is a big part of it. :/

Sure, you can investigate me.
He has no problem with an investigation because he knows it is false.

Nabe, since you were practically flaunting your investigation ability, what is your actual cop ability? What is your result? Any thoughts as to why you aren't ****ing dead?

I don't think Kantrip is necessarily scum at this point, I just don't like that post. If he comes back with some good explanations and some posts that stick out to him, then the vote may go away.

Dabuz is still a little cloudy in my mind. I think his case on Xastrn is decent at best, with some stretches (the first quote for example, I interpreted it to mean Xastrn thinks Raz has info, but I suppose it could be seen as how dabuz read it). A lot of it is a stretch, like calling him scum for giving compliments. Yeah, I could see how things could go that way, but it's a bit of a stretch in my mind. I think dabuz could be scum possibly, because his case has a lot of holes and he's been pretty cautious imo with his posting, but for now he's okay. Actually now that I reread the case I'm liking him less. I don't know about Xastrn though though. All his fluff makes my head spin, and I think I need to reread some of his other posts than the ones in the case. I'll get back to you this afternoon, gotta get ready for school.
Look at that, already retracting his horrible vote on Kantrip so he can save it for some other opportune moment to plant on some unsuspecting town person. Or perhaps to bus Xastryn/John.

He says that the case on Xastryn isn't that good, but it is. At the same time. His ambivalence is pure indication that he has no *real* thought on the situtation since he knows everyone's alignment. And of course as he stream of conciousness the game, he doesn't like Xastryn. Why is he not dead yet?

Like I said, if your reasoning is just what you've already said in conjunction with dabuz' reasoning, then I don't really care. But, a nice neat conglomeration case would help the lynch along.

It's interesting because scum generally don't have gut-scum reads, and because dabuz otherwise seems to be a player I'd have trouble reading.

John is scummy but not in my mind for today's lynch. OS, idk. When he takes readable actions I should have something to say about him.

No clue on Raz/T-block. Apparently they're generally pretty close. On an individual basis since we've seen no flip on either, Raz is scummy and T-block is an absentee.

It's null. If John is scum, he's likely not communicating effectively with his team.
this is a blatant jab at John from Nabe saying "you are ****ing things up. Stop or face the consequences." He just needed some fake *** information in order to say that to John. Probably to convince him to go to the QT. Fluff post other than that.

dabuz, I appreciate what you're working on with your case against me but it's like swiss cheese.

Do you know something I don't is what ALL the players in this game are asking each other. I'm just more direct that many others. Subtlety is for scum. I'm going to ask what I mean and mean what I say. If I'm all out there, then no one will have to do any crazy guesswork if I'm killed later and they are looking for connections. that's why I almost never breadcrumb, too.

Did I miss something from the mod: at that point, there was 440 posts in the thread. It's quicker to ask than it is to reread the whole thread.

My response to J's "do you have a plan" was "no, I don't have a plan. I'm going to do what we all are doing and keep reading, asking questions, and look for a good lynch." I think of day 1 in maybe a unique way, but I'm looking for a lynch that will set us up for day 2 forward. It may or may not be the scummiest player at the current time. Circus has looked mad scummy, but most of us are coming around on him and thinking he's just an over-reacting town, you know? I can't just lynch someone who feels scummy on day 1. I need information from that flip. Otherwise, we'll have what we had in our most recent game in the broom (30 rock mafia) where we no lynched on day 1 and it haunted us throughout the whole game from then on. It was a nightmare.

I made comments about inactivity because it was specifically relevant to the question being asked. And I reiterated that inactivity is a huge pet peeve of mine in these games. The reason I'm in this game is because I was in several broom games in a row that were super inactive and pretty lame. I needed a GOOD mafia fix to make me feel better about mafia. D-Games are more active than broom games.

My post regardin the J history was intended to answer his question by referring to the two games we've played together. I pointed out specifically that both games, I was voting for inactives until they became active, and then backed off. I noticed that you didn't reference my post of "I voted for you immediately (J) because you had been inactive" as an opposite-AtE. You cherry picked one thing I said nice about how I saved J and won the game as an AtE and ignored the VERY NEXT SENTENCE that contradicted your idea about what I was trying to accomplish.

You are looking for subtle tricks, and I'm just not that guy.

I asked OS for the chart and he posted it. that doesn't mean that i was responsible for analyzing it out loud with everyone, does it? I love that chart, and I'd like OS to post updates every 48 hours or so, to keep it fresh for us. The purpose of that chart isn't to have secret private information. The purpose is to FORCE scum to talk to each other, and to force inactives to post, and to force passives to take stances. All three of those are pro-town, and they only happen if he POSTS the chart. do you see what I mean? You aren't looking deep enough at this. S'ok, you're relatively new, but I just want you to understand that you're looking for subtlety in exactly the wrong ways, and missing nuances of what's going on.

This is really bad. I am allowed to think two parties who are bickering are both scummy, right? Have you ever heard of "bussing" before? Where scum attack each other so that if one flips, the other looks better. Not every argument is town vs scum. Sometimes it's TvT, or SvS. I felt like in that argument, that neither side was winning town points. So what do you want me to do? support one against the other? or give my HONEST assessment that both sides look bad?

Furthermore, I called BOTH sides scum. that's the opposite of "not wanting to take a stance" unless you are the type of thinker where you think every argument has a right and wrong, and one political party is completely right and one is completely wrong, etc. This is mafia. Everything is in shades of grey. ESPECIALLY on day 1.

You're wrong, but nice try. You're case here was "i don't think he was thinking that..." If that's the best you got, then I don't mind ripping your arguments to shreds all day. It's like wrestling with a roll of toilet paper.

Regarding the interaction between J and I, yeah, I forgot to answer the "what do you want from John" question. Caught me forgetting to answer a question. SCUMSLIP!
I had expressed what I wanted from john twice before. I wanted him to post his reads, and tell me why he's not scum. At some point, I was satisfied with what he was doing, (even though he was on my scummy-ish list) and moved my vote to someone who I felt was specifically more scummy AND would give us more information on his flip: RR. Remember how day 1 lynches are all about information? RR gave us TONS of interactions to re-read on day 2 based on his flip, when he fake-claimed early. We can see all of that history after his flip, and come up with smart assessments about who might be likely scum partners or whatever depending on the flip.

So I had a combination of scummy and "gives me lots of info" in a RR lynch and I voted RR and asked the game to consider swinging away from circus, but leaving a circus vote on the table as a backup.

Why would I do that? I've stated my day 1 philosophy. Why would switching the backup from panta to circus be a part of my plan?

He got what he wanted from John. In other words, he asked baby questions and got baby answers in order to look like he was actively going after the John case, but now he is comfortable with his read on him. Please kill John. Please kill Solid. Please kill Nabe. Thank you.

Circus is probably not scum even more as he is also saying he would like to have the backup as Circus. Sorry scum, but better luck next time. You guys are pretty obvious this game.

Would you really say it looks like a softclaim?
Wouldn't you instead say it looks like a claim? I definitely recall using the phrase, "I am the investigative role".
Why is this not dead because of his claim? Why is there no investigation result because of the claim?

In the context of the conversation between Werekill and I, he's asking if I'm softclaiming and the answer is no, since I'm clearly fully claiming without any softness to it.

Did you trip and fall into my conversation, or are you deliberately inserting yourself?

As I already said, Watson is a bit of a loser. You be Sherlock and I'll be Batman.
Die fakeclaim die

It's right here:

Your post on Xastrn consists of circumstantial evidence and, as I pointed out to J in that same post, a bit of your gut scum read.

As for J's 616, it's not any reason to lynch someone. I'm waiting for J to come back and flesh out his thoughts.
Here is defending Xastryn saying that the case is not yet ready to be applied, but he later is the third person to vote him? Clearly trying to ease pressure off Xastryn and incriminate the person whose case was "circumstantial".

I'm really not liking how intent Werekill is on getting a role out of Nabe. I fail to see how it helps town if Nabe were to claim.
Uh it helps town a lot because the ****** claimed investigative role. Fluff post is fluff and just an attempt to paint Werekill as scum (another person who has had a fair share of pressure).

I'm curious about when you think I "began posting" -- since from my perspective I've been consistently posting since the start of the game. What post are you talking about specifically?

You've misunderstood this post, somehow. Meta is not good for scumhunting -- what it is good for is pointing out to a third party that a player's playstyle differs from the overall metagame, and then asking more generally if the third party has had any difficulty reconciling the second player's play in this game with the play they would expect of a townie.

I wonder if you saw me say meta and freaked out, rather than reading the post? Or maybe you're scum looking for a buzz word. ;) In any case, you've misread if you somehow thought it was a crutch, since meta is clearly not the subject of that post.

You'll certainly have to elaborate on this point. Do you find flavour or setup analysis scummy?

I notice that in this post, you haven't expressed anything about Xastrn until the end, when you refer to your read on him as "nullscum". How did you form this read? How does it compare to your scumreads on Kantrip and Frio? As well, you should compare/contrast your reads on John and Frio for us.
I didn't realize this was a reverse attempt to incriminate me as scum for not addressing Xastryn. Kudos for your attempt it was well played, but you're scum. By this point given my previous list of reads, you all are probably like, Panta is scum. Barely any of his reads today align with what he is saying yesterday. And that is true. But we didn't have awesome scum connections to analyze yesterday. :)

Panta is town and I am genuinely surprised.
I would like to see his opinion on me now that I have outted him as scum.

In light of Panta's recent posts after re-entering the game, have your views regarding him changed at all? How about with dabuz?
More question posting to feign the look of active participation. A hallmark of Solid and Nabe's play this game.

They're simple answer questions...I've been trying to answer yours in the past though. :/
useless fluff post. A hallmark of John's play.

Solid, I'm going to be investigating you toNight, assuming you're not lynched. Are you okay with that? If so, and you are lynched, who should I target in your place?
Same exact question.

Knock yourself out. If I were to be lynched, I would investigate dabuz, but that's just me.
Same exact response.

This is blatant buddying and it is inexcusable. If I die from a day vig ability, please look into John, Solid, and Nabe they are extremely suspect and all are likely buddies to Xastryn.

Vote: Xastrn
There is that little bus vote. Applied with no reasoning despite defending Xastryn earlier. :)

I won't be raising mine.

Also can you tell me where I was deflecting and hiding before, you still never answered this of the stuff before you presented this.

@OS, what do you propose the fallback lynch purpose is with consideration with what you presented in your #803.
Noting this as possible 3rd party/Jester.

I want Red Ryu dead because he's giving us nothing but wanting to appear active. He's specifically trying to post frequently without giving any real content that shows what he actually believes and giving us something to hold him to.

I can't say "but didn't you post THIS gay ace attorney picture. that proves that you are lying...."
I can say that about him if he posts actual words. He's deliberately hiding.

That's the short version. If people expect a super long multi-quote case on this guy who ISN'T posting content on DAY 1, then you'll be disappointed for several obvious reasons.

He's a good day 1 lynch.

What we need to make him a GREAT day is for more people to give reads on him, and for RR to post more WORDS about what he thinks about people.

Side note: If I ever moderate back here, I'm not kidding I will MOD vote every time some one posts an ace attorney gif. But instead of the vote being labelled "MOD" it will labelled "DIE INUI!"
I think this shows that Xastryn and Ryu are not buddies. I highly doubt that Xastryn would have tunneled Ryu so hard like this and it is basically an excuse to vote Ryu and have his vote be somewhere not suspect. Too bad it was suspect.

7 times in this game, rather than posting words that we can hold you accountable for, you posted ******** juvenile gifs. You're trying to appear clever, but it's not going to work. We've all seen the michael jackson popcorn gif posted two trillion times, and it was only funny like twice, back in 1997. AA gifs got super OLD like 4 years ago, and are a sign of a troll on these boards. Posting Friday gifs is like the definition of forcing a meme.

You're hiding behind all of this because you have to, because you have something to gain from not letting us dissect your WORDS. I guarantee I've written 8 times the total words that you have, and I'm not even the most prolific poster in this game. You're just embarrassing yourself with no gain.

important:
The only way you stand to gain from your playstyle is if you can discredit whoever calls you out on it, and try to do so in a clever manner to appear disarming. Not going to work, and I'm not going to back off until you learn to express your feelings with your own words, instead of recycling tired memes as a shield.

If i was a vig, I'd just vig you and lynch werekill instead. Werekill is a better day 1 lynch target because of the connections he's established. But you're just scummy through and through.
More contradictions and more pushing doubt onto already suspicious people. Werekill is still not likely to be mafia.

*cough* Shikamaru *cough*

Raz, what "in general" do you want me to talk about? I think I've touched upon everything recent or that I want to comment on so it's up to you to tell me specifically what you want me to do.
Why did you change your avatars? I like Naruto and Shikamaru is a cool character. Plus, you're cramping my style with that Panda bear avatar.

No way are you getting away with saying that. Your reasoning for voting Ryu is bull****. You're not hunting scum. You even changed your mind and said you think Werekill would actually be a better D1 lynch, but you didn't move your vote because "Red Ryu is scum through and through." Which still doesn't even have mediocre justification. It doesn't make any sense at all. You can't give a good reason for your reads because you have no real reasons for them.

You cite an incredibly small number of examples of Ryu "hiding" behind gifs, and half the ones you quoted are real stretches. Frankly, I wouldn't actually count any of them. Considering this is pretty much the only thing you've brought against Ryu, I consider that totally unconvincing. And I can't imagine you would either, if you were really town.

Lay out why we should be lynching Red Ryu. "He's hiding behind gifs" is not a point I will accept, nor should anyone else. It never looked sincere to begin with, and you've officially exhausted your chance to make it stick.
This post is not a bus post on Xastryn. This is legitimate town reaction to a horrible case from a scummy player. Circus is likely town.

I'm ok with RR not being the lynch toDay. I just think he's scum, is all, and I've explained why several times. Do your own homework and look up my posts regarding him.

Why are you defending him so hard? He's not even defending himself. Let him speak for himself. I can't think of a pro-town reason for you to be trying to rip that case up when he hasn't even bothered addressing it, and HE ASKED FOR IT himself.

I shouldn't move my vote to werekill yet. RR should answer my case against him. Werekill will get lynched soon enough, whether I make the case now or later or someone else does. I think werekill is probably the best lynch for toDay, but that doesn't mean my vote will be with him yet. votes have a lot more purpose than just contributing to a lynch, right?

how many votes would you estimate have been made toDay? How many of them will be on our final lynch candidate? Only a small % of votes accomplish a lynch. the rest are used to apply pressure in various directions to see how people react under pressure.

I've made my case against RR. I've stated explicitly that I'm very aware that it's not a terribly deep case. I've also stated explicitly that I don't believe Day1 cases are required to be deep.

circus, you've paid attention well. What have I always said day 1 cases are about?
Contradiction in the first two lines. Funny at his attempt to buddy with Circus to get the pressure off him. Oh well.

I am heading out now. I will finish up Day 1 tonight and give my opinions on Day 2 actions.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Why is no one commenting on my awesome detective skills that have outted Solid, Nabe, and John? Or am I being that stepchild they lock in the attic and only visit during feeding times? ._.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Color coding system I'm hoping is obvious.

Raziek - Initial red flag on Xastrn, good scum hunting, and just appears towny to me.
Overswarm - I made a case on him as to why I think he's scum. Read it.
¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ - I am kinda comfortable with solid as town after Xastrn's flip, but I don't think he is off the hook.
Panta - Really hasn't done much so not too much I can say. Although Xastrn didn't oppose him as the back up lynch, I'm not going to take that as TownPanta.
Red Ryu - Haven't decided what to think of him yet. I would keep him alive for now.
dabuz - He actually pushed the lynch on Xastrn with very solid reasoning.
Nabe - I just kinda see him as suspicious. Making a scum read based off an open observation by Raziek seems scummy to me.
Circus - His play hasn't been the most towny, but I don't really see that much scum in his game and I believe his claim atm.
Werekill - Same reason as RR
John2k4 - He really doesn't look towny to me at all, but I am considering the option of noobtown on him. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him.
Kantrip - Same reason as RR and Kantrip.
J - More or less the same reason as Raziek.
Inferno3044 - I know my role and I know I'm town.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'll probably tear apart go through Panta's case on me later but just a quick thing: Panta, how exactly do you qualify me asking John to post content as 'tunneling'? Would it make me more town if I let him coast through the game without doing anything? I also love how you say Xastrn's posts clear you as town LOL.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm more interested in the people claiming me as town after Xastrn's posts, as if they'd earn town points for it :B

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
@SOLID, do you think John is scum? Provide reasoning.
Seriously?

Sure.

Inferno - claim is oddly timed so at this point I don't really know what to think about the truth of it. Still, I'm inclined to believe it although I'm still perplexed by it. Outside of the claim, I like Raz' post regarding John, as I share a lot of the same sentiments. I'm not convinced John is scum but I think it's a definite possibility. I also agree with Raz' 1446, I can't see John benefitting us much outside of a good town PR. Points to Raz overall, even though claim is odd.

Don't know how much I like Inferno so far. Honestly I feel like pushing OS is a bit too easy in this game. While I agree he's barely contributed anything, I don't think that makes him especially scummy. The case just seems quite weak and I don't like that it's the first thing Inferno did upon entering the game.

That's most of my thoughts for now, and I'm going to put a vote on John. Even when asked to contribute specifically, he hasn't. His 'contributions' are nothing but succinct rehashes of the main points regarding whatever he's asked, and I don't think I've seen a genuine opinion out of him all game. Although some of this could point to dumbtown, the vote on Xast with no explanation (even when I specifically asked him for one) put me over the edge, as it could most definitely be a late attempt at distancing once it was clear that Circus or Xastrn would be lynched yesterDay.

Vote: John2k4

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, I was just hoping you could provide me with a better case of your own. Albeit I did forget about the one you quoted.

I want him lynched toDay, too.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I've been noticing a lot of comments on John.

Would people mind posting their own personal stance on John, plainly out in the open? "I think John is scummy" or "I don't think John is scummy" would suffice. No reasoning really needed at the moment, just your gut.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well if this is your way of giving us stuff, I'd be happy to help out.

I don't think John is scummy.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I think John is town.

Also, I was out all day, and due to tourneys+school, may be pretty inactive for the next few days, so I don't think ill have time for a full write up on nabe ;_;

Panta hit a few things on the head, but i want to make a note of questionable posts.

Solid's 1135, he responds to me without analysis, opinion, or ANYTHING. He just says: "weht". What does that even mean?

Nabe's 1330, instead of putting in any explanation, he just re-qoutes himself and adds a GIF. If i ask something, even if it may appear dumb, a proper response is in order.

Raziek's 1329, his analysis is a towny thing to write up.

Look at J's 1288, he ask's Nabe a question.

Nabe's response is that he forgot about what J referenced. A little odd, but fine. But look at the last part of it, he is not sure where xastrn stood. Xastrn was not referenced by J, but whats even more notable is that, he doesn't know where Xastrn stood, but also, the votecount a few posts up lists Nabe as voting Xastrn. Im confused here, Nabe has voted for Xastrn, but doesn't know where he stands?

@Nabe: Current opinion on Raziek? In your 1317 you said he was your one sure scum read. Is that still true? Did your investigation (if you have one) change that?

@Nabe: Do you think panta is dangerous?

Nabe's 1200 looks like a quick excuse to get a Circus lynch over a Xastrn lynch. Knowing Xastrn flipped scum, its scummy to see that Nabe wanted to switch to Circus, yet he didn't actually join the Circus wagon himself.

@everyone, especcially J: can you do an analysis on Panta's walls of text?

@Circus: Can you respond to my 1426?

Wow, i took up more time than i meant to with this

Top Bottom