• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MAJOR] Australian Cyber League (ACL): Melbourne April 9th-10th

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lolll Attila's like the only one in snake boards that actually thinks that snake loses...
And the whole safe approach, unpunishable moves etc is bs. Lol you clearly have no idea.

:phone:

tibs7

Smash Champion
ftilt punishes anything diddy does on shield you scrub.
ughhhh sooooo stupid.

zApollo

Smash Ace
I still have the GF and the earl v tibs set to upload, but the commentary for both these sets are broken so I'm trying to get it fixed atm.

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
A few late shoutouts.

Earl: Tournament sets like the one I had with you at ACL are why I love playing this game. You were on fire that day. Keep it up.

ZXV: Sorry about the absurd amount of SDs, it's a shame for what otherwise would have been a great set. Looking forward to playing you again next time.

CAOTIC: Finally starting to give you a mild challenge and now you're leaving! :( Thanks for all your hard work over the years to keep Smash alive and get it to where it is today. Good luck with your new adventure.

Redact: Thanks for stepping up to keep the scene alive. Not easy shoes to fill!

Blackshadow/Monkeybear: Thanks for coming guys, was a pleasure! Both of you have a very dangerous Fox, and some interesting other characters I never really get to play against here. It'll be interesting to see how we've all progressed by the next time we see each other.

Epic: Prob doesn't read Smashboards, if you do, thanks for teaming. I knew you could deliver, and you'll keep getting better.

Plasia: Thanks for the ride, and you still owe me an autograph.

Kier: Excited to see how much you continue to improve!

64 crew: Nice to meet y'all (who I hadn't already). Who the **** is dsc?

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
Some even later shout outs :D

SA crew: your all wonderful and thank you guys for your excitement and organization. gg's
Blackshadow (marc): i wub woo and your awesome and you play so well <3
Caotic: don't worry i will always play smash, great seeing you again and next time we can both beat soike
SD: best matches ever, our fox dittos cheered me up and it was a lot of fun playing against your technical spacies. i feel i've made up for getting owned by your ices XD
soike: too good, would have liked to see you win the whole thing :) can't wait for more chances to play you
zxv: very nice guy and great mix of characters, doubles with shiek gannon were great :D
ted: doubles were fun, sorry i camped you in brackets :( i hate getting rested
atticus: nice guy with an amazing fox. sorry for rage, mad respect :)
toshi: your great :)
64 guys: so nice, so good.
everyone else: gg's fun tournament. see ALL OF YOU at reloaded :)

zApollo

Smash Ace
Shoutouts: GGs Everyone

I've finished uploading all the recorded singles matches to my channel. This includes some semis, the finals and GF.

Top Bottom