• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM3 - A tournament series! Now with twice the Hobbes! [Postponed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence

Smash Champion
If the home teams opts to make Ugg their team's anchor, I'd like to reccomend myself as our team's anchor. Ugg mains Diddy from what I see and he's not bad, but I played his Diddy with Meta Knight & Dedede, both of whom I know nothing about, and I still did well. If I use Olimar, I'm sure I'll win.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
If the home teams opts to make Ugg their team's anchor, I'd like to reccomend myself as our team's anchor. Ugg mains Diddy from what I see and he's not bad, but I played his Diddy with Meta Knight & Dedede, both of whom I know nothing about, and I still did well. If I use Olimar, I'm sure I'll win.
I agree. Av heard some scary stories about your Olimar.... You should have an extra stock or two also.... imo.

And lol. There are 3 Olimainers on our team....

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hmm. Yeah he's a good tank, but if that's the case we might have to give a few others a few extra as well. We're effing stupid, we should have done a little tourni between ourselves first to see how we're ranked.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Hmm. Yeah he's a good tank, but if that's the case we might have to give a few others a few extra as well. We're effing stupid, we should have done a little tourni between ourselves first to see how we're ranked.
HMmmmm. There is still time ad say. Who should organise it?

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Straked. It appears i have two opponents in round 1. Zen1 and Socandriver i think. Please tell me what i'm supposed to do on this matter.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I agree. Av heard some scary stories about your Olimar.... You should have an extra stock or two also.... imo.

And lol. There are 3 Olimainers on our team....
YOu should be happy you have an oli camper like me at your side. I grab alot though, but that is one of olimars key features. I also use jiggs and luigi.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lmao, We will discuss this. We literly fail at communication. I'm going to sort out lives now.

P.S. it's 6, so us 6 will take on you 8 in a battle of lives :)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Updated the OP, you guys have until the 4th to finish your matches before I start DQ's.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
hm about that did you fix your wifi cause im avalible for tommorrow

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nope, I never get the chance when I get home. If it doesn't get fixed by the 3rd, I'll let you have the match.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Wow, Straked I am sure everyone is going to miss your green cat.

Setting up the whole team thing is going to be hard when it comes to handing out the stocks. But after the stocks are given out it shouldnt be to much trouble.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Green cat? Get out. Just get out. And I know you won't listen, you'll reply to this anyway.

Hobbes, not a green cat. I'm only using this for a few days.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I know the name is not green cat, forgive my spammy mind. O great director T_T

Not the main point in my post though. The main point being that most of my team is hardly on near the same time. I have to rely on PM. I am hoping to get the stocks settled by the end of this week. Also happy April fools day starting April 1.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Kirbywizard didn't get the Family Guy reference, lol.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Still waiting for the rest of the people to finish. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom