• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM3 - A tournament series! Now with twice the Hobbes! [Postponed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
People keep posting. >_> And I don't see this thread, and there's always a new page so I have to look back for results.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Darn, I have to do a lot of work for world studies, and I chose to do a power point biology thing about the sixth mass extinction. Also I signed up for some college classes as well. I hope I have enough time to still do this tourney.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I decided April 4th. So they only have tomorrow.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
I am still here.

Edit: I am going to VM blanvi after school.

EDIT2: Nevermind, I don't want to play in the tourney for reasons.

Let Zonda fill in.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
yeah thats lame.But im happy that i made it. Also i get a free bye yeah. (today is the
4th right)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll be updating brackets now. o:
DQ'ing starts shortly.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
ggs Kirby.
Try not to use Roll out so much.

Straked

Zen Vs. Kirbywizard
Winner: Zen 2-1
I usually use rollout more in when vsing less Ariel characters >_>
I should have picked Luigi or picked Battlefield as a counter pick.
Also may I consider putting in Nair for your Luigi, you would have had a better match against my olimar. Also have you tried using rest after nailing most of your dair. It works!
hm but good games.....but Naruto still sucks for me :D. Also how do the brackets say we had to fight each other ?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Your style I suppose. It's good to stay unique.
Yes, I usually pick Kirby against Jigglypuff. Set win at Frigate.
Thanks, I will keep it in mind. Olimar is one of my worse match-ups. I didn't expect to win that one.
Yes, I use it. I couldn't find the opportunity on you though.
One Piece=Fail. And I can see the future...

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Your style I suppose. It's good to stay unique.
Yes, I usually pick Kirby against Jigglypuff. Set win at Frigate.
Thanks, I will keep it in mind. Olimar is one of my worse match-ups. I didn't expect to win that one.
Yes, I use it. I couldn't find the opportunity on you though.
One Piece=Fail. And I can see the future...
Well if one piece equals fail, I must guess Naruto equal whale ****.

I used Rollout way to much in that jigglypuff match, but those jiggs dittos were like sudden death, grr one rollout would have finished it and sealed me the win >_>

Nair would have cut through most of olimars moves like butter. I really regret not picking Luigi. His bair and nair can cut through all of kirby ariels >_>, but then again that right side of FO, tends to kill me alot.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Updated the OP. I have to ask, only people that are still in the tournament post.

So if you lost, don't reply. Simple as that, and don't reply to this post here. Seriously. Don't.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wait does this mean the match I fought with Zen means nothing >_>
What the heck was the fight I just did with Zen?
You're out of the tournament. I asked you not to reply. Please. Just stop. >____>

Excellence

Smash Champion
ill take the spot of anyone who doesn't show up. vm me if i get a spot.
If you're looking opportunity that someone gives you out of their own generosity, I suggest YOU take steps to see that you get it.

I used Rollout way to much in that jigglypuff match, but those jiggs dittos were like sudden death, grr one rollout would have finished it and sealed me the win >_>

Nair would have cut through most of olimars moves like butter. I really regret not picking Luigi. His bair and nair can cut through all of kirby ariels >_>, but then again that right side of FO, tends to kill me alot.
Abusing Rollout with Jigglypuff is stupid. It's meant to be a definite K.O. when it does it and an unpredictable move when you do decide to use it.

Kirbywizard, you should have stayed Olimar in all of those match-ups. Olimar versus Jigglypuff is 70-30 in your favor, regardless of state it shouldnt get less than equal.

Now, I need to find my opponent. Hopefully he'll be a complete no show and I won't have to deal with monsterous lag, someone who sucks, or worse, someone who's good.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Just to clarify, this is still going. You guys can do your matches any time, but I won't update until they're all done.

I'm trying to clear my head, I'm extremely annoyed at the moment, and tempted to say some things about certain people. I'm trying to keep it cool, and not say anything that'd get me banned.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Annoying blue penguin...? This isn't the right place for this. I'm not kidding. I'd appreciate you more if you kept those childish jokes to your childish friends.

I'm not in a good mood.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Annoying blue penguin...? This isn't the right place for this. I'm not kidding. I'd appreciate you more if you kept those childish jokes to your childish friends.

I'm not in a good mood.
ok sorry straked T~T. So i wish GL to everyone thats still in .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom