• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

BarDulL

Town Vampire
First, it was Ryker, not Raz.

Second, you don't live past LyLo without lynching me if it's you and Kantrip for the same reason I've been stating since the start. I do think Kantrip is town. I don't think he slips on that roleblocker point as scum.
I guess we'll talk then if it comes to that.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
It's simply going to be a shuffling of the order if anything. I've been saying the same three people the entire day phase and it hasn't changed. I'm still not hammering until I get to talk to Raz and get our priorities straight.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I am leaving soon and will be gone for most if not all of the weekend.

Can someone voting Arcane please unvote so I can leave my vote there while the rest of you figure this out?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair
@ Gova Gova : What are your opinions of Bardull/Gheb?
still the same; i think its unlikely that bardull is scum due to what happened around dabuz's claim

Gheb is in my lynch pool because i feel like i have solid enough reads on the other slots that this basically just comes down to poe

wrt leviathans post

you're townreading muderbush because he isn't subtle? really? there's plently of subtle deflections he's had; like his reaction to ami suggesting a murderbush/werekill/dabuz scum team

or when he was pushing me; he said that i wouldn't deflect to a "scum werekill" implying that werekill isnt scum

or you know how he wouldnt lynch werekill and I back to back even though by his own analysis one of was guaranteed scum

regardless; if the game isn't over with gheb's flip and if im lyched tomorrow you'll see that he then got his gova > arcane inferno push which is a double mislynch that he accused me of trying to do

things pertaining to me

uh; obviously i considered murder was lying about the claim; thats why i called him out on it; and if you mean lying as town and that i should "it's in the realm of possibility"; well it's in that realm regardless of alignment

kantrip brought up the 1 for 1 in post 1668 and i responded to that; not directly to that post but to him and his thoughts which is why i brought that up;

and for the flavor thing; i really dont care whether or not you think it's a reach; we've seen that scum have safe/fakeclaims so what does that tell us; they have 2 flavors to choose from; and notice how murderbush claimed 2 different flavors; if we go by occams that everyone loves so much it's more likely that he's scum that has a safe/fake claim then a townie that decided to conjure up a role out of thin air.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Day 4

Arcane Inferno - Potassium, Bardull, Leviathan, Admidamaru,

Potassium -

Bardull - Murderbush

Murderbush - Gova,

Not Voting - Arcane Inferno

--------------------------------------------------
A lynch has been made! The game is now in twilight

To answer Admidamaru's question, I can only grant that type of request if all the night action(s) have been put in asap.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Goddamnit rockin making me think gheb was town

**** YEAH

WE WON THIS TOWN

**** OUTTA HERE SCUM

so sorry murder/levi and everyone else

MUCHO SHOUT OUTS LATER

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I really want to slap Ran, Zen, and Levi for different parts of the game that could've been avoidable and I also really want to just leave Gova's body in a ditch somewhere, but I'll take that up with him personally.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I really want to slap Ran, Zen, and Levi for different parts of the game that could've been avoidable and I also really want to just leave Gova's body in a ditch somewhere, but I'll take that up with him personally.
Town would've lost so bad had this game gone your way refl

Levi though made all the right calls. Your the last person in this game who has the right to criticize him wtf.

:059:

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And all that's perfectly fine. I know I'm not some sort of wizard. My problems with Leviathan generally stem from Day 1 and refusal to interact. Similarly, Amidamaru making comments like "I don't feel I need to elaborate on this" and completely shutting off his brain for the majority of the last two phases.

J needs to play if he's going to sign up. I love J to death, but he can't sit out Day 1.

Gova I have a personal problem with.

@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan No, games revolve around me. They don't have to, but they tend to and working with me tends to make them less of a pain in the ass.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I was lazy, so sue me. Half of our hydra had a hard scumread on you. I was trying a little this phase, but still. Everything I did was with the best intentions for town. As you can see, I came around trying to re-evaluate then simply tunnel you, and it worked.

You told me "Can't you see why we want to say '**** it!'" and I said that I had reasons to be frustrated as well. So at least understand why I of all people was confused by your play.

Again laziness was part of why I worked with you less. I would have liked to work with you more, so sorry about that. After dabuz/werekill I was skeptical of you as you can see.

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
I was lazy, so sue me. Half of our hydra had a hard scumread on you. I was trying a little this phase, but still. Everything I did was with the best intentions for town. As you can see, I came around trying to re-evaluate then simply tunnel you, and it worked.

You told me "Can't you see why we want to say '**** it!'" and I said that I had reasons to be frustrated as well. So at least understand why I of all people was confused by your play.
It was absolutely tedious to play with you :(

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Sorry bro. I just picked up on your passiveness D1 which seems to be from you being a town pr, sorry man. I was trying. As you can see we were MOSTLY right. dabuz/were/arcane.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Sorry bro. I just picked up on your passiveness D1 which seems to be from you being a town pr, sorry man. I was trying. As you can see we were MOSTLY right. dabuz/were/arcane.
no pls...... you scum read like the entire game lol

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, I think we should let this thread go silent until Rockin officially ends the game at which point we can say whatever we want.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
personally i enjoyed the ran/zen hydra; they should be in every game
What exactly did you like about us? Sadly that will be it for a while. Zen will be in hiatus. I'll be playing one more game until my own hiatus. But it was fun and I was glad we did it finally, after so much time of not hydraing.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Request endgame

Pretty sure I was the last scumbag, no need to drag this out.

:059:
Ugh, god damnit you suck.

I was going to make a bogus day and have people lynch Murderbush just for lulz, but you had to ruin it. >:C

Flavor coming up after I make breakfast + roles.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ugh, god damnit you suck.

I was going to make a bogus day and have people lynch Murderbush just for lulz, but you had to ruin it. >:C

Flavor coming up after I make breakfast + roles.
wow you!!!!!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That is all well and good, but I encourage everyone to look at this game to see that things can go perfectly fine by working around you ;)
It's bad that half the town had to be worked around. I'm still ****ing flabbergasted that town actually won this game. A large part of that was due to you and him ending your longstanding feud with one another and him simply not getting his way but still.

EDIT: Anyway I'll wait until the flavor and flip and such to continue. I had a long post I wrote ******** out about half of town and a bunch of other **** that I noticed was wrong with this game but for politeness' sake, I'll refrain. I'm gonna just hit on snippets.

:186:

Last edited:
Top Bottom