• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

JeXs

Smash Champion
Summary of dead people talk:
Laundry gives advice to JeXs
Talk about bardull/arcane scum
Ami bad
Arcane scum
Calling for Rockin to end game

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This game was really weird. Ran/Zen hydra worked as a whole. We kept alternating between one half being major paranoid and the other being level headed. We disagreed so much with each other at times, but each of our strongest scum reads were lynched in the end because we were able to trust each other just enough. I probably never would have lynched dabuz if I were on my own. The feeding each other's paranoia thing is funny, because we very much disagreed with each other on our theories.

Again, this game was really weird. I lost drive for this game pretty much at the start of Day 1 with how horrible Protean's playstyle was. And after D2 I pretty much only skimmed. It was also really weird playing with Levi. A lot of the game it felt like he would not dialogue with me and so I naturally felt resistant to him. It was only until the last day that changed. I could not follow how Levi came to certain conclusions. Like his early game dabuz read. I suppose he just is a genius. Btw Levi I stand by what I said day 1, I just needed to knock you down a peg, cause your strongarming was not good. You have such strong reads that they feel artificial, sometimes you need to walk peeps through and also consider their thoughts.

Protean your play is quite possibly the most horrible play I have seen in a long while. I don't say this to be crude, but because it's real and you should really work on changing it. The both of you combined is like the epitome of cockblockin. Work on letting things play out so you can actually get a grasp on someones intent down the road. You seem to assume the intent of a player before you allow them to do anything and just scum hunt based on confirmation bias from there.

Well that's it for now. Might give thoughts on the Murder and the Xonar thing later, but probably not. Yeah i aint got the time.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Protean your play is quite possibly the most horrible play I have seen in a long while. I don't say this to be crude, but because it's real and you should really work on changing it. The both of you combined is like the epitome of cockblockin. Work on letting things play out so you can actually get a grasp on someones intent down the road. You seem to assume the intent of a player before you allow them to do anything and just scum hunt based on confirmation bias from there.
No, you don't get to say this ****. Not after you had to be played around the whole ****ing game, not while you donned the tinfoil hat all ****ing game, not while you were an aggressive **** all game. You were a detriment to your alignment the whole ****ing game. I got my **** settled down within 10 pages.

And if this is about J's lynch, that ****** deserved it. Don't argue with me on that point, there was not a single aspect of J's play that was Protown.

:186:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I agree with Zen. I feel if Protein were still here, that there would be much harder times in getting Dabuz lynched. They might have seen Were. I feel like their vote on Dabuz was only because Murder didn't want that. As you can see I was obviously calling Dabuz out with reason. I will admit that their cockblocking me on Jex was good, though. They were one of the reasons I let the guy breathe a little. Thanks for that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, you don't get to say this ****. Not after you had to be played around the whole ****ing game, not while you donned the tinfoil hat all ****ing game, not while you were an aggressive **** all game. You were a detriment to your alignment the whole ****ing game. I got my **** settled down within 10 pages.

And if this is about J's lynch, that ****er deserved it. Don't argue with me on that point, there was not a single aspect of J's play that was Protown.

You say this while murder knowingly fake claims vig. The theories were me though, and the theories subsided after seeing Werekill flip mafia roleblocker.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I agree with Zen. I feel if Protein were still here, that there would be much harder times in getting Dabuz lynched. They might have seen Were. I feel like their vote on Dabuz was only because Murder didn't want that. As you can see I was obviously calling Dabuz out with reason. I will admit that their cockblocking me on Jex was good, though. They were one of the reasons I let the guy breathe a little. Thanks for that.
Go back and read the end of the phase again. I'm fairly certain I voted Dabunz instead of going along with ****ing Murderbush. In fact, if I could show you my PMs to Rockin, I would. I was the first person to figure out exactly what was going on visibly in the game and my voting pattern should've showed you as much.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You say this while murder knowingly fake claims vig. The theories were me though, and the theories subsided after seeing Werekill flip mafia roleblocker.
He played like **** too. You played like **** too.

The only townies that had any significant value were actually MB for figuring out Jexs was doc and forcing scum to shoot him over Levi, Jexs himself for not being a useless **** and confirming you as town, and Levi himself for winning the ****ing game. Everyone else was rather useless. I never got time to get into the game fully.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Meanwhile Gova continued to push every slot whose playstyle he didn't like, Bardull was a ****ing joke, J let himself die after playing literally the worst game I've ever seen a townie play (that should not flip town in any single incident), and we got Luigi's Mansion Ryker, who was incredibly wrong, incredibly adamant on being wrong, and went to great lengths to get what he wanted. He only settled down after he realized that he was wrong about Levi but by that point so much of his credibility was shot that no one was willing to take what he was saying at face value.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not getting told that i played the worst townie game in this game alone when your slot, J's slot, Gova's slot, and Bardull's slot all existed. That's a ****ing joke.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
***** we got shot as a role that's DESIGNED to take a bullet. who cares if our D1 was wrong, what's tangible is tangible and if you can't find a team off of what exists you're either a ****** or scum is good. no it's and's or but's.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not getting told that i played the worst townie game in this game alone when your slot, J's slot, Gova's slot, and Bardull's slot all existed. That's a ****ing joke.

Will you calm your **** and be constructive then so we can understand each other instead of just yelling 'no **** you man'. I'm open to listening to faults of my play. And I especially agree that J did not play according to his wincon..

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
***** we got shot as a role that's DESIGNED to take a bullet. who cares if our D1 was wrong, what's tangible is tangible and if you can't find a team off of what exists you're either a ****** or scum is good. no it's and's or but's.
Hell, we got shot because scum feared us. Rockin straight-up confirmed that to me after we were 100% dead. They respected our persuasion and our ability to get things right. That's more than Levi, more than MB, more than Ami, more than any other slot in this game.

I ****ing knew Gheb's "Laundry never reads me right" quip D1 was ****ing weird.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
While the girls debated about who was the killer, Rosalina made a course over to the pokemon universe. There was one way to solve this, she thought. Just as they're about to land, the girls decided on their verdict: Risky Boots. The woman in question was starting to panic, as the girls seem certain on their decision.

"Y...you won't get me!" She was about to make a run for it, but there was a powerful gust of wind pulling behind her. Knowing what was exactly in store, she grabbed onto the ground, only to look back to see if she was right.

The victim was right. It was a Black hole.

Unfortunately for Risky Boots, she didn't nearly had the raw power Rachel had, so she was sucked into the void moments later. The black hole slowly closed itself.

Risky Boots (Arcane Inferno), Mafia Goon, was lynched.

Rosalina was looking out of the horizon while the other girls looked around their surroundings. They looked to be in a large field. One could spot a few pokemons in the area.

"What should we do now?" One of them said.

"I don't know..." Rosalina said, looking down. "I still have my doubts there's another killer within us."

"You should not worry about that, Rosalina." A voice was heard around them. None could see where it came from.

"Wh-who was that?" One of the girls spoke, a little frieghten.

It was then that a ray of light appeared before them, along with glowing white feathers. Once the light died down, a humanoid figure stood before them. Based on her cloths, she looked to be from the greek mythology. Her warm smile put everyone at ease.

"Hello there, Palutania." Rosalina greeted

"Why hello there, Rosalina." Palutania also greeted. "You have nothing to fear, as I do not sense any wicked hearts from any of these ladies. At least...." She gave a look at Captain Syrup. "Not the murderous type." While Captain didn't say much, she felt those words.

"That is wonderful to hear."

"Now...my problem is that...why wasn't I invited to your lovely sleepover? Too afraid I'd jot down some battle tactics for our upcoming competition?"

The girls were pretty confused by what she was saying, but Rosalina knew what Palutania was talking about. The woman merely giggled. "Oh no, I've just been pretty cautious on who I invite. Besides, I'm very unsure how comfortable my guests would be that a goddess joined us with our games. They might think you're cheating."

"Well, not many could comprehend my 1337 skills as far as competition is concered. You've made the safest choice."

Both of the girls began giggling while the rests were pretty...confused to what they were talking about. One of them decided to change the subject.

"So...what are we suppose to do here, Rosalina?"

Rosalina turned over to the girl and smiled. "We're going to do some sight seeing of the pokemons in this region." Rosalina looked at Palutania. "Palutania, would you care to join us?"

"I would love to."

Palutania was about to wave her wand to conjour a vehicle, but Palutania merely snapped her fingers. Several chariots that connected to one another in a line appeared before them. The ones pulling the chariots were two pegasus. Rosalina smiled at Palutania.

"Thank you for your contribute."

"Tis not a problem."

It was then that the girls began their ongoing adventure of sight seeing all the pokemon.

----------------------------------------------------

TOWN WINS THE GAME.

Roles will be posted later on today.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Will you calm your **** and be constructive then so we can understand each other instead of just yelling 'no **** you man'. I'm open to listening to faults of my play. And I especially agree that J did not play according to his wincon..
I will when your other head isn't such an aggressively condescending dip**** about it. I will when he doesn't single me out over half the townies in the game despite other evidence. I will when he doesn't treat the first ten pages of the game as the entirety of my play. I don't give a **** about your opinion because your opinion was exactly the same as his and I give no ****s about his opinion. I would gladly talk to half this game because they're not going to act like they're better than me in the ****ing process.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yee cuh laundry das mah ***** can't wait to do it again and hopefully we ain't finna get hard bodied by scum N1 and i can put in extra leg work (like i said wish i was more active but work had me SWAMPED, mad love doe) but g ****

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will when your other head isn't such an aggressively condescending dip**** about it. I will when he doesn't single me out over half the townies in the game despite other evidence. I will when he doesn't treat the first ten pages of the game as the entirety of my play. I don't give a **** about your opinion because your opinion was exactly the same as his and I give no ****s about his opinion. I would gladly talk to half this game because they're not going to act like they're better than me in the ****ing process.

True. I'll take back what I said. I don't actually know what caused you to vote Dabuz. Mah bad for assuming.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Laundry pls stahp you butt raging nerd, ROFL. MB, Leviathan, and EVERY OTHER SLOT in the game had flaws. At the end of the day we were able to trust each other enough to pull through, which is what matters.

Like, don't even get me started on MB's blinders regarding Levi, or Levi hammering J to essentially stay alive *groan* among other things. Not saying the rest of Town didn't have flaws but don't say they were all flawed as **** and then praise MB/Levi when that's just a bunch of horse****, rofl.

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry pls stahp you butt raging nerd, ROFL. MB, Leviathan, and EVERY OTHER SLOT in the game had flaws. At the end of the day we were able to trust each other enough to pull through, which is what matters.

Like, don't even get me started on MB's blinders regarding Levi, or Levi hammering J to essentially stay alive *groan* among other things. Not saying the rest of Town didn't have flaws but don't say they were all flawed as **** and then praise MB/Levi when that's just a bunch of horse****, rofl.
I'm aware, it's just maddening to me that he'd single Gorf and I out as if we were the problem this game. I have no problems with criticism but I have multiple with that line of thought.

Like, seriously, go back and read his post. "I lost drive because of Protean," real? Like, really? You blame us for this ****? Come on.

Also I do praise MB and I only really praise MB on that single ****ing point. Other than that, he was a massive problem this game and an effective distraction. I praise Levi because he was the only ****ing slot worth a damn and somehow managed to control the rest of Paranoiaville enough to lynch all three scum. Without him, town loses.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Would I have been alone I would not have looked at Were at all, especially considering how I read him wrong in Monster.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
True. I'll take back what I said. I don't actually know what caused you to vote Dabuz. Mah bad for assuming.
Thank you.

If there's an effective way for me to show you guys that **** without quoting every post, I will. If I have to go quote posts, I'll hit the highlights. Do you guys want to see this stuff or do you not care?

There is a lot of "WHY AM I DEAD" comments.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry don't think your slot was bad, I probably would have doc protected you if I was the true doc. Zen/Ami's slot had their flaws as well. I guess I'm pointing you out before Zen because you kinda threw the first stone with your first post after Rockin confirmed gg and then it kinda steam rolled into 10~ messages about how select slots sucked dong, lmao.

Shouts later.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thank you.

If there's an effective way for me to show you guys that **** without quoting every post, I will. If I have to go quote posts, I'll hit the highlights. Do you guys want to see this stuff or do you not care?

There is a lot of "WHY AM I DEAD" comments.

Yes I would like to

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry don't think your slot was bad, I probably would have doc protected you if I was the true doc. Zen/Ami's slot had their flaws as well. I guess I'm pointing you out before Zen because you kinda threw the first stone with your first post after Rockin confirmed gg and then it kinda steam rolled into 10~ messages about how select slots sucked dong, lmao.

Shouts later.
I mean yeh, I didn't really wanna turn it into a ****fest. I just had a lot of frustration built up from watching this game play out and the rest of you prattle about on **** that was obviously the wrong direction to me, Zen just set me off by coming after me (he told me was going to do this in another game because he felt obligated to tell me that I play like **** now). It's why I give a lot of praise to Murder and Levi--they both figured it out after they realized the other was town at the start of D3 and narrowed it down to a pool of you, AI, Werekill, and Gova, and then proceeded to state that it could only be one of you/AI and one of Gova/Werekill. That was exactly right. The problem was that no one else was willing to listen to that for some reason or another and watching all of that happen was maddening, especially on top of the disappointment I had with my role.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Paranoia. Sorry about that. Shout outs coming out soon.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Lemme swap accounts, I'll be posting from Protean since Rockin never added Gorf nor I to the vote PM for some reason or another.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was indeed fun and I apologize. DISHONOR TO MY FAMRY

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
Okay here we go:

this role went from potentially fun to the worst

vote: Murderbush
Note: I was expecting something like I got in Glyfe's first UTrick'd where I revived as the alignment of what killed me. Instead I got this, which kinda disappointed me.

Since I can't post this I may as well just post it to you so you can continue to see my thoughts and judge my performance even though I'm dead. I'm curious to see how right I am in the hindsight of it all.

Levi is effectively trying to make this day be centered between he and Murderbush. Given Murderbush's opening vote on him and his sudden, if odd, claim, it should probably be between these two slots. I'm very worried that later in the game, Drew's gonna get away with massive bull**** when there's a fairly decent chance that he's scum. I think there's a decent chance Levi's town even if he's just gambiting. I think his early push, mechanical as it was, is slightly more justified than Drew made it out to be (I never saw a legitimate reason to suspect him for his dabunz/Protean ****) and while he did some legitimately gross and weird ****, I don't think he ultimately did anything so horrible to lynch him, certainly not over some weird ****.

Thing is, this town is so damn stupid that it's not even working. So many people are flat-out ignoring it or treating it like a lack of a big deal that Levi's gambit is just not going to work.

Watch them both be scum and this is a gambit to get them to lategame. ****, that'd be awful. There's even a decent chance of that too. Makes sense for them to shoot me because the only other relatively decent townslot left is ****ing Ami. We're boned.

I'm so mad J flipped town. There's no ****ing excuse for that **** and he deserved that death 100%. He posted no content, had the worst reasons for sitting on us, got so incredibly defensive when I was suggesting he wasn't playing the game because he wasn't posting any significant content, and had whack reads, that should result in a scumflip at least half the time. That's some of the worst townplay I've ever seen from someone with as much experience as him.

I keep voting Murderbush because I just don't trust that slot. I think he was reaching hardcore on me early game and that early cogdis in his Hydra kinda suggests that. I do not like that despite him coming to the conclusion that I was town he refused to interact with me in almost any way, to the point where he actually told me off for trying to buddy with him. That strikes me as all kinds of odd. I think it's suspicious that as soon as the J wagon actually got some traction (a wagon he was trying to push and legitimately got going), he immediately tried to throw on the brakes and grind that wagon to a halt. Maybe he was on some next level ****, maybe not, but I think he's a very strange slot in the most subtle of ways. I didn't out in thread because I don't think this was anything strong but I'm dead now so IDGAF.

Scumshot is weird and shows that the scumteam is at least aware of a few things. The thing I'm struggling on is why'd they shoot me? I can understand that Ami, despite probably being town, has the worst lynch choices at the moment. He's looked at Dabunz, at Jexs, at Werekill, and at Levi. Levi's been a popular choice to have around, but Dabunz, Jexs, and Werekill are weird but weak and easy reads to have. He's almost certainly not a threat to them for this reason, particularly with how hard he tunneled on Jexs. This means that if Jexs is scum, they're okay with bussing him, but it means he's probably not. I can understand AI to an extent--there's been a lot of good points they've made but very little movement on anyone not named Bardull and J. There's a chance that Levi is somehow right and that slot is scum but this is an FF hydra, if scum leaves him around and he's not scum, they're going to get burned for it after awhile. This means he's a scummer or they don't consider him a threat. But then why'd they shoot me? My two shots were J (town) and Levi (50/50 town, depends on if he's telling the truth on his claim or not). Why didn't they shoot Murderbush, who had similar if not the same reads as me? Did they think he'd get docced and I wouldn't? Or did they simply pick the most active player they could that wasn't likely to get docced after the J flip?

Need more to pick up a pattern. I hate not being alive. D2/D3 are some of the most fun days to play as town and I think I could be one of the best in DGames at them.

Either way, at the moment, my scumpool doesn't really need to exist beyond Murder/Levi at the moment precisely for Levi's claim. That should determine a big portion of the game immediately.

It's funny looking back and seeing how wrong I was at first lopl.

Thank gog Zen is thinking and is on the same page as me.

Nvm he just completely destroyed his point ffs zen you won't catch ryker on his play

Jegus AI. I can buy into the bogus of not wanting to trust him for his ****ing **** but look at Occam's Razor for a ****ing minute and please use it. If he's town (50/50), then he's telling the truth and he has every reason to claim it because he's found the equivalent of a guilty. As either WK or Potato already pointed out, the chances of him actually getting RBed by mafia is next to none. He may have been RBed by town, which is a possibility, but there's too little information to prove that, let alone assume it. You need to assess if he's telling the truth (again, 50/50) and the way you're currently doing it is ****ing awful.

why did scum shoot me jegus
Remind me to tear him a new ******* in postgame if he thinks that I was at all being anti-town.

Like, holy ****, this makes me even ****ing madder. I'm anti-town, for sitting on a slot that was legitimately grody as ****. I don't give a **** who posted this (probably ******* Zen but it's irrelevant), they pushed a newbie for the entirety of D1 on some bull**** premise, refused to give content before that player did despite absolute assurance of that read to the point that it was influencing other reads, and refused to let that slot go or develop other routes. I don't give a **** if Zen did post that, he let his other head do that and his name's still on that ****ing slot. I'm anti-town for trying to call out Zen on some bull**** that could've been somewhat nefarious. I'm ****ing anti-town for actually trying to read players and call out the problem children. Naw, that ain't gonna fly.

(see this **** just existed before the game was even close to ending, zen just kinda set me off by singling me out and i knew he was gonna do it too)

For the record, that vote on Levi is for the horse**** about his role. He claimed he was RBed, why? He used that role to investigate Murderbush. He then backed off when he saw no one was gonna have it. Murderbush's case has little to do with it (i'm just now getting to it), the way he's handled that claim is gross as ****.

This is before that I realized the extent of Levi's claim, I misread it.

"shut up xonar"

im ded. that's not ****ing xonar. xonar doesn't ****ing play mafia. xonar ****ing slipped to me who that actually was. this is hilarious.

I think I figured this out. It's just unfortunate as **** that I'm dead as a result of it.

Leviathan and Murderbush are, sadly, both town, but this hinges on the important factor I didn't consider. Providing they're both telling the truth about their claims, then the only logical solution to this problem is that Levi got jailed by a dip**** who wanted to try to roleblock him. The only person I've seen mention that in this game is Ami (particularly Zen), so I have to assume that Zen, being a jailer, jailed Leviathan last night. That's why both Levi's action and Murder's action didn't go off. Levi was docced, so he couldn't get shot, while Levi was blocked, so he couldn't neighborize with Murderbush.

This game is Luigi's Mansion on repeat. It's hilarious because Leviathan is not Xonar, regardless of what Raz's ip check shows him. Xonar logged into that slot first so that it would show the original IP as his, but he's not the one piloting it. Right now there are two incredibly headstrong slots in this game with conflicting night actions that are both at each other's throat and they have successfully devolved the game into a ****fest between the two of them. It's ****ing awful to watch because there's a good chance both are town and they're so locked into each other that it won't matter because the game will not progress while either is alive.

So we have to eat the bullet because both have so ****ing large of an ego that they refuse to come off of it and it's a serious detriment to let them continue.

Those three slots are town. I want to add that I think Bardull is town and is just caught up in the heat of things. I doubt he's scum, he doesn't really add up with any of my current suspects and his play is not nearly as awful as people are making it out to be. Dood's not bright but he's not nefarious either.

Jexs for similar reasons. He's dumber but I don't see how a scummer can be interacting with him whatsoever. All of his thoughts are his own, to the point where he's legitimately pissed at Ami for expecting him to know everything. That's genuine lack of knowledge and frustration at the pressure for that type of ****. His play isn't spectacular and he's incredibly shallow but he's almost likely not scum.

so that leaves a pool of AI, Dabunz, Werekill, Kantrp, and Gova. Kantrip's so far in the background, Gova is passive-aggressive as ****, Werekill is odd and less committal in this game, and AI's been sitting on this weird ****ing Bardull read all game. I'm not sure where all of them fit in the scumteam but I know that that probably holds all three scum.
Oh right, I ****ing forgot that I came to the conclusion that both are town because I thought Ami was the Jailer. That's a ****ing joke lopl

I did have all three scum in my pool at this point though!

It is completely ****ing gross how Bardull comes into the game, posts a lengthy reads list detailing his read, and two of his scumspects respond to it with "good post bardull". There's like no ****ing fight, no ****ing sense of a threat, they just all talk around him.

Werekill and Potato are scum with Arcane Inferno/Dabunz. Gova's just a ****.

My vote's not moving for the rest of the phase. If I'm wrong, so be it, but I refuse to get in on this ****fest.
[two posts showing what i said about how he responded to bardull and then one about him getting very aggressive to another slot calling him out]

i mean look at this **** it's different as night and day

vote: Potassium
This was when I tried to relay the similarities between this game and Luigi's Mansion to try to suggest that Levi vs Murder was TvT.

No one's used it lopl, but that's because J dipped outta DGames permanently, Bunzy was scum, and no one died last night.

Drew is town. This is obvious to me. People have the fear of Ryker (and I, that ****ing Zen post where he points to EnA mafia was partway my decision) doing whatever it takes to win as scum but that's a moot point. He went hard on a vig claim because he was that confident Levi would flip scum on that lynch and him putting dabunz on the wayside simply lines up with that line of thought. That's how convinced he was that Levi was scum and, regardless of the intelligence of that decision, it shows he was willing to throw his own ****ing life away to get that lynch. Providing Levi's telling the truth, scum may have incentive to remove a slot that clears itself but that doesn't line up with scum's roleblocking motive. His actions simply don't fit into scum's gameplan and I have complete faith in Drew's ability to body me out of a game should he so choose--I was paranoid he shot me but he's never needed to in the past and he won't need to now, not over a more trustworthy Zen slot when I had no reason to be on his trail yet. If nothing else, his frustration is incredibly fueled by a townie mindset. He has no reason to be that buttmad as scum.

Leviathan is also town. The way he's handled everything today is ****ing crystal and his reads are exactly right at the moment, save for the mishap between Bardull and AI. He needs to find a better way at getting the lower-leveled players to listen to him because if he doesn't Zen's going to throw this game. He needs to decide which of the players between AI/Bardull and Gova/Werekill are scummy because players are going to get caught up (and are already getting caught up) in the stupid **** without looking at the meat of the argument. Gova's incredibly good at this. Werekill's incredibly good at this. Jexs is a notoriously shallow reader. His reads are infinitely better at the moment than Ami's and yet because everyone's caught up in some Murderbush hate because **** Ryker, none of them believe him.

Ami is, begrudgingly, town. This isn't Zen on his game though and as a result, they're a massive detriment at the moment. That slot has no ****ing business leading town because their reads are incredibly warped or he's picking the worst time in the game to remove a stupid TvT argument. If you wanted that gone, you had to do it D1 and we lynched J instead (because J should've flipped scum).

Jexs is town, too innocent and gullible to hide any form of guidance from his teammates that should've shown by now if he were scum. There's far too much he's posted for a newbie scum with shallow reads. He would've been toasted this far. If he's scum, congrats, he did well enough to hide amongst a bunch of bull**** just well but I'd call it a fluke. I don't think he's scum though, not with Bunzy, not with how transparent his movements have been, and not how blatantly idiotic he's been. His moves have been utterly transparent and by now if he were scum, it would've become obvious. He's not, ergo he's town.

I still don't trust Potato. That slot has sat in the armchair playing mafia critic for a LONG ****ing time and there's little reason to trust him but whether or not he's scum isn't something I'm sure about.

That really leaves the suggested scumpool Leviathan has, except that I think Bardull v AI is SvS. Gheb is notorious for bussing as scum without ever committing and the fact that he switched to Murderbush DESPITE Bardull still existing and the fact that he's continued to call Bardull scum without ever truly committing to that push, especially now at a time where a real scummer has flipped, I just don't think that slot is town. The problem is, FF's posted well enough that everyone thinks he's town except for Leviathan. I get the worst feeling I'm going to lose to him despite the fact that I was initially right that he was scummy (I had nothing to push him on and it's only now that I have anything truly tangible to lynch him on). Well played FF, but I ****ing hate that I'm right, wasn't even dead, and still couldn't push a single person.

Werekill and Gova are both bad. Between the two, Werekill's scummier. Really prone to flip-flopping for completely unreasonable situations and is just...stupid. His quick chainsaws of Levi were also weird as ****. Slot's mad scummy.

So, basically, scum is Dabunz/AI/Bardull or Werekill. If I had to guess, Dabunz/Ai/Werekill.
I flipped between Bardull/Werekill the whole game from this point. On the one hand, Werekill was independently scummy whereas I know Gheb does this incredibly good distancing **** as scum (see: Tranquility) and Bardull wasn't exactly playing great so I saw the possibility of that being SvS.

Oh my gog Jexs is going in on Werekill for right ****ing reasons. That flip on Levi was completely unwarranted when it happened in the midst of ****ing nothing while he continued to fabricate reason after reason to call Levi town in the face of constant pressure on Levi.

Dabunz/AI/Werekill. That has to be the scumteam.
There's the salty Gheb I know and love.

AI is 100% scum confirmed. I don't buy the "we've been pushing Bardull all game" bull****. That's why it's faked, not necessarily for what Potato is saying. All it takes is someone going back and looking at how his vote on Bardull got there and then seeing how it conveniently sat there. I called him out for this very thing and it should be the groundswork for this lynch.

Please game, please lynch him, then please lynch Bardull. I hate Werekill and Gova but they're just as likely ****ters whereas the connection to Bardull is very real. This is textbook scumGheb play--where he just mercilessly pushes his mates all game. He did the exact same **** in Tranquility.

Yep. Levi and Murderbush are the only two people on the right track this game and the rest of town is too awful to commit to the right people. Game's over.

I'll give Kantrip some credit for jumping at AI for his aggression being clearly faked but he's not on the right track as to why.

GOGDAMMIT WHY CAN'T I PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE THIS IS THE MOST FUN TIME TO PLAY I DON'T WANNA BE FROZENFLAME

Back to Laundry

:substitute:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Funniest thing is that I mentioned the jailer thing, not Zen. And alright. ... I also mentioned the EnA thing. I was trying to debunk bardull's "Well he defended me, so he must be town" stich.

Also see your dabuz scumread. Glad you actually came around to it. I was just afraid you might not see it as you said you had trouble reading him in the past. I'm glad we ****ed him outta here for real.

I also ****ing loved that gif when you voted dabuz man. I'll need to borrow your reaction folder. I have like none.

Last edited:

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman

1. @Alakaslam - Sorry that you did not enjoy the game to the point of wanting to replace out of it. Past that, I felt that your play was fine. You caught some hate because this meta is unfamiliar with your approach to garnering reads through real-time interactions. You should understand that the more you play here, the more people will understand your approach to the game; you can see that there were plenty of whacky characters in this game alone who would get lynched if not for their reputation such as Murderbush's fakeclaim or Ranmaru's conspiracy theories. Whether or not you try again is up to you, but you should at least be aware of that.

1. @Potassium - I don't have much to say. You waffled on your reads a little too much for my tastes; I feel like you are a player who will never be seen as obviously Town due to your playstyle of shifting stances. That said, you contributed where you needed to and usually came back to the right conclusions when necessary.

3. @#HBC | Amidamaru (@ ranmaru ranmaru / @ Xivii Xivii ) - You two are very amusing together. Ranmaru could benefit from staying away from the reaching theories and not always being so quick to drum up the support of Town on his various targets. But you know what? You guys were fun to play with and always came to the correct conclusion when it mattered. You realize that you switched to Bunzy, Werekill, and Arcane all at very important points in time that helped secure their lynches? This seems to be getting overlooked, you guys were actually a lot more cooperative than you seemed at face value; it just took a lot of effort. :p

4. @ BarDulL BarDulL - Well, I was not a fan of the large majority of your play and was disgusted by some of the angles you pushed in this game. That said, I am very glad that you pushed back against Arcane Inferno early in the game instead of rolling over and allowing them to push your lynch unchallenged. It was a slow burn, but that early interaction that you provoked made them look much worse later in the game, so thank you for having fight in you and staying open-minded enough about certain slots that you looked Town on other scumflips.

5. @#HBC | Bunzy - I enjoyed our game-long duel. I think you would have gotten me lynched if you claimed cop on me a little earlier which may have had a huge impact on how the game played out from there. I was utterly shocked that Town ignored you for as long as they did. You seemed disappointed with your play but it was rather good and very close to benefiting scum in a big way. Well played.

6. @ Protean- Protean- (@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry / @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf ) - I still think the J lynch was a poor one; his play was not scummy and you missed subtleties in his play that would help you correctly read him especially with Bunzy still in the game. I also feel like you throw out quick first impressions you have of players in the game which is weird to me, but I guess that may be a playstyle thing. Past that, you guys have no idea how relieved I was when you refused to hammer me near the end of Day 2 when Amidamaru called for it, so thanks for sparing me. It was hysterical to see you post that gif of Steve Austin laughing and going serious when you realized Bunzy was scum, so thanks for securing that lynch as well. I appreciate the nice words about my play.

7. @ JeXs JeXs - JeXs! You were awesome and pretty much my best friend all game, hah. I was sad when you died. People gave you grief for your playstyle, but they are wrong and you actually outplayed all of them so ignore them. Well, except for seeing things on a bit of a shallow level at times, but that will improve with time. You have great instincts and I look forward to seeing you grow in this room. One day you might even join the #HBC.

8. @ Gova Gova - I felt like you latched onto whoever was loud and whose playstyle bothered you (Protean- to me then Murderbush) and were too stalwart with your suspicions. You seem pretty set on how you approach the game though, so I do not know what more to say past this.

9. @#HBC | J - You were fine and your lynch was horrible; you were lynched for playstyle past anything else. I am sorry that you had to go through that and hope you come back.

10. @mUrDErBUSh - We both know how I feel about your play. You were fine after realizing I was Town, but it took you entirely too long. I am in shock that Laundry is actually praising you for anything you did this game.

11. @Arcane Inferno (@#HBC | FrozeηFlame / @Gheb_01) - I thought you guys were great past your early game and that Gheb played a really solid scum game. Frozen, your analysis and approach to my claim was pretty good but I wanted to vomit when rereading Day 4 and having how hard you buttered up Murderbush and Protean fresh in my mind. Good game.

12. @Werekill - You were trying to manipulate me! When I realized that you, J, and JeXs were all on my side D1 I had this slight feeling that at least one of the scum was buddying up to me. I think you played well, though I was disappointed to see you react the way you did at the end of D3 when you thought I was Xonar.

@ Rockin Rockin - Very nice setup and game. I enjoyed the flavor, but felt you took a little too long to start the Days. Then again, that may have been for the best because I and the others were so anxious to jump back into it that it was good at building excitement. I appreciate you hearing me out when I was accused of cheating and allowing me to prove to you who I am. Thank you for hosting; it was a very fun game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
J lynch was 100% a poor one because he flipped town. I still don't agree with his ****. I'll respond more in-depth later as I have a point I need to make that relates to J and DGames on a whole but I need to go move in.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J lynch was 100% a poor one because he flipped town. I still don't agree with his ****. I'll respond more in-depth later as I have a point I need to make that relates to J and DGames on a whole but I need to go move in.

I agree with this actually and will lynch him on it again, because if we allow it, we allow people like scum kuz to do the same thing and look what happened, he lived to d2 as scum.

Top Bottom