• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Captain Syrup was about ready to close up the bar for the day when Rosalina magically appeared before her eyes. Normally one would be grateful of Rosalina's presence, or at least be 'wowed' by her beauty. However, Captain Syrup wasn't the type to be phased by such things. Rosalina merely asked for her aid, as she would like to host yet again another party. However, past incidents (and even rumors of other similar incidents) put her on edge. This would be where Syrup would fit in: to be in charge of the party as well as provide proper security. Captain Syrup agreed, but if it proved to be a waste of time, she's 'jumping ship.'

So it was settled: The ladies would coordinate on hosting the biggest and best party/sleepover the universe has ever seen. Both began to invite trust worthy people they've known in the past (as well as new faces who wanted to join in on the festivities). Both of these ladies are going to make sure these attendents will have the time of their lives!

Rules

[COLLAPSE="General Rules and Information"]Fundamentals
1.) Treat others as you would like to be treated. Things get heated every once in a while, but this is supposed to be fun.

2.) Once you have died in the game, you are not allowed to make any more posts.

3.) No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)

4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.

5.) Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.

6.) You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images, videos or links in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). This rule only applies to posts in the thread. If you are allowed to communicate privately with other players you may freely quote mod communication there.

7.) You may not post screenshots of any kind.

8.) Posting in non-English, invisible, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)

9.) You may not quote logs of communication with other players (including hydra communication). You are free to paraphrase.

10.) Unless stated otherwise, all Night Actions should be sent to myself via PM. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

11.) If you are unclear about any of the rules then you are expected to ask the me for clarification before taking any action which you believe may break a rule. If you are unclear about any information in your role PM or the sample PM or any mod communication, feel free to ask me about it.

12.) Punishments for breaking any of the rules of this game include but are not limited to: Modkill, forced replacement, tempt. Ban of any future games I host, etc.

Voting and Lynching
1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Rockin.

2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Evil Eye. (You can also vote for another player, negating your previous vote Vote: Marshy Vote: Macman)

3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.

4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.

5. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.

6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline
1.) You are expected to be able post every 24 hours, however you are required to post every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. Five Prods (or more if I choose to give you more chances) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill. If you are a player with a history of bad activity, it is possible it will take less prods before your replacement than it will take for others.

2.) I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.

3.) Days will generally last 7 days.

4.) Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. (iunless something comes up that's out of the mod's control)[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Special Notes"]Special Notes
1.) I confirm there is a Town faction and there is at least one Mafiosi faction; although I do not confirm the number of Mafiosi factions.
2.) Do not treat this game as a series, but more as a regular Mafia game. This game's flavor is mostly refrencing previous Sleepover Mafia games
3.) Dead men do not 'Like' other player's post, under ANY circumstances.
4.) If you have any questions for me, please be sure to use some sort of colored font, perferably something light like Yellow or sky blue so I can spot it quicker. Thank you!or

5) I confirm there is no Rogue, Survivor, or Jesters in this game.

[/COLLAPSE]

Sample PM said:
Here we are, about to start this very epic Mafia game, and you're considered the sample PM. Your role (Hue hue hue) might be the most boring, but it's also the most insightful. Don't worry, Next Sleepover, I'll be sure to give you a much better role.

You are Vanilla Townie. You're here to have a good time and join in the festivities.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.
The attendents
1. @ Alakaslam Alakaslam (replaced by @Potassium )
2. @ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan
3. @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru (@#HBC | Ranmaru / @#HBC | Zen)
4. @ BarDulL BarDulL
7. @ JeXs JeXs
8. @ Gova Gova
10. @mUrDErBUSh (@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker / @Raziek)
11. @#HBC | FrozeηFlame / @Gheb_01 hydra
12. @ Lore Lore

The replacements
1) @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe
2)
3)

The Dead Bodies
9. @ #HBC | J #HBC | J - Lynched Vanilla Townie on Day 1
6. @Protean (@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf / @ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry ) Night Killed 'The Relentless Townie.' His power allowed him to last from Day 2 to the end of Day 2)
5. @ Dabuz Dabuz - Lynched Mafia Flavor Cop on Day 2

Last edited:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The progression of the game

Day 1 - J lynched, Vanilla Townie

Night 1 - Protean lynched, was 'The Relentless Townie' that last from the beginning of Day 2 to the end of Day 2

Day 2 - Bunzy lynched, Mafia Flavor Cop

Night 2- No one died.

Last edited:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
/replacement

don't worry I definitely read the rules but particularly the one where you asked people not to post
heh

..... :S

In anycase, roles have been sent out. Please post here confirming that you understand your roles.

Hydras who have yet have an account (Frozenflame/Gheb, and Gorf/Laudry) would have to post in their regular accounts till your hydra account is made.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
requesting replacement

you think i wasn't serious?

:gova:

confirming

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I didn't realize I was signing up for a game with ELEVEN DAY DAY PHASES.

/confirming I'll lose interest before the game is over so kill me early please.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
As the Coment Observatory began flying through space, Rosalina and many others were at the main floor. The Lumas circled around the guest with curiosity. Others began singing and dancing. Of course, none tried to dance around Captain Syrup, as she did look the most menancing.

"So then," Rosalina began. "Shall we get started with a game?"

------------------------------------------------

DAY 1 BEGINS.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is July 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] @ JeXs JeXs

You haven't forgotten about this game, have you? Please join us.

2.] I wonder what interesting characters I'll run into in this game.

3.] Vote: Bunzy

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Note: Gorf and I do not have our hydra done yet. Its name will be Protean. I'll handle the posting until then.

:substitute:

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Zen: This game looks pretty dope, we should join.
Ran: I'm down. Tho we should fuse our power. It's a rockin game. The scum will be strong..
Zen: I see. In that case, we will need to harden the body quickly. Normally I'd like some foreplay,

@ Alakaslam Alakaslam
Do they have pokemon in the middle east?
What is your fave color?
What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?

Do you plan on lynching scum all days in a row with us?

@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan
How many mafia are in the game?
Really nice play in the mini game dude. I'd say you're probably one of the best players here. At least in terms of figuring out the game. Reads, mechanics, etc. What would you say is your greatest weakness when it comes to playing mafia?

@ BarDulL BarDulL
Are you a boss hawg gansta?
Are you a PR?
What is the meaning of wombo?
Are you not reppin the HBC because it has been used to body you so many times?
Would you like to form a coalition with us and dabuz?

@ Dabuz Dabuz

Would you like to form a coalition with us a Bardull?
If the answer is yes, who should be our first lynch?
If the answer is no, who should we lynch after you?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf / @ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry hydra
Why did you guys choose Laundry to be poster before the hydra is made?
Why are you voting dabuz?

Would you be down to ql dabuz?
What is a protean?

@ JeXs JeXs
How are you my friend?
What is it like living in your country?
How do you intend to go about this game?
What is your favorite role that you have seen played?
Have you been mafia yet?
How do you think your mafia play would defer from your town play?

@ Gova Gova
Oh sup man, down to hardbody?

The last game you played in was the Disco Upick yes, what made ya decide to join this one?
Out of all the people I've interacted with so far, I would probably see this one as a s v s.

@ #HBC | J #HBC | J

Are you back in the ACO?
We should be partners this game. If you don't feel like doing anything really, you're welcome to join the coalition for the time being. All ya need to do is vote who we vote.

@ Lore Lore

What is your favorite mafia role that you've played as or seen so far?
What do you think of Laundry?

@Gheb_01 / @ #HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame hydra
Are you a PR?

Muderbush
Jex
dabuz
Werekill
Alakslam
Protean
Gova
FroGheb
J
Leviathan
Amidamaru

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Muderbush
Jex
dabuz
Werekill
Alakslam
Protean
Gova
Bardull
FroGheb
J
Leviathan
Amidamaru

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
wtf

I figured I'd simply be more active than Gorf assuming ZV doesn't take his damn time. It's likely I'll tag out to Gorf if it's not done by Tuesday.
Protean is Greninja's ability. As a result, all of our posts are going to end in :substitute: rather than my stereotypical :186:
I'm voting dabunz because, and I quote, "**** dabunz". Lynching him to me is always a crapshoot because he's the one guy who plays so strangely I can never get a solid read on what he's doing.

:substitute:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
reatest weakness when it comes to playing mafia?

@ BarDulL BarDulL
Are you a boss hawg gansta?
Are you a PR?
What is the meaning of wombo?
Are you not reppin the HBC because it has been used to body you so many times?
Would you like to form a coalition with us and dabuz?
1. i am indeed a bawss hawg gangsta this game young amidamaru, and with the power of totoro on our side we finna bodying deez weeaboo scum wannabe chumps

2. yo i'm not answering that lel

3. i have tried the wombo combo pizza from roundtable pizza and it's actually pretty good because the vegetables are typically pretty fresh.

4. too lazy to change name but i also like to be unique but i mean if you guys REALLY want me to i'll join XD

5. aight as long as dabuz is doin' what he needs to be doin' then we in there

BarDulL

Town Vampire
bunzy why are you claiming to be the host of the event *groan* i am just going to look in the other direction and cover my kawaii totoro ears about it

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I figured I'd simply be more active than Gorf assuming ZV doesn't take his damn time. It's likely I'll tag out to Gorf if it's not done by Tuesday.
Did Gorf agree to this or did you make the decision for the both of you? How long ago did you guys send the hydra request ooc?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Did Gorf agree to this or did you make the decision for the both of you? How long ago did you guys send the hydra request ooc?
I sent one yesterday, Gorf sent one this morning. I assume ZV is currently EVO'd.

I made the decision, figured it'd be easier for the rest of you to keep things concentrated when you know it's one slot.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
bunzy why are you claiming to be the host of the event *groan* i am just going to look in the other direction and cover my kawaii totoro ears about it
It's because his avatar is rosalina who is the host of the sleepover.

Your #33 is a great swag.

JeXs

Smash Champion
@ JeXs JeXs
How are you my friend?
What is it like living in your country?
How do you intend to go about this game?
What is your favorite role that you have seen played?
Have you been mafia yet?
How do you think your mafia play would defer from your town play?
I'm only your friend if you're town.
Imagine summer all year round. With just concrete to look at all around you.
No idea on this yet.
No favorite role.
No.
No idea, never been mafia yet.
@ Alakaslam Alakaslam
@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan
7. @@JeXs
12. @@Werekill

I don't recognize you four, can you tell me about your mafia experience and/ or link me to your most recent mafia game?~<3
Played 1 mafia game which was the previous mafia, check it out if you are interested.

Top Bottom