• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So, elaborate for me. Take this statement in one of two directions. Why does your read on JeXs differ or why do the votes on him not make sense (also tell me if you think the wagon was indicative of alignment)?
He feels fairly newish and honest in his reactions; I'm getting a null leaning town kind of read. His defending of Zen with fairly strange meta reasoning could mean a connection of sorts, but I'm only feeling that angle if either slot starts acting pretty scummy.

But in general he felt honest and open in his reactions, although they were a bit simple.

I'm still not entirely sure the wagon wasn't mostly rvs, so I'm not really able to get a solid read on alignment from the wagon. How about you? Do you feel the wagon was anything other than rvs?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Literally nothing is done for "just RVS." I am also quite obviously moving based on what I've seen with that wagon, so why you would try to pin me down on something before I've had a chance to finish talking, I'm not entirely sure.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Literally nothing is done for "just RVS." I am also quite obviously moving based on what I've seen with that wagon, so why you would try to pin me down on something before I've had a chance to finish talking, I'm not entirely sure.
Pinning you down? I was asking a legitimate question that you just answered. I'm pretty bad at telling when rvs starts and ends, so I was asking.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] @Alakaslam The Jester

Thou's words and declaration of myself as your lord during your time of exile flatters me. I believe that I am one of the few who can understand you, my unpredictable friend. Know if thou shall prove thyself to be an ally of the kingdom that I will grant ye the title of squire, accompanying me on noble missions across the land. However, it would be folly for me to place that honor and responsibility unto you at this time.

2.] @ Lore Lore The Naive

Allow me to echo the words of Murderbush The Thorough as I repeat: Nothing is done for "just RVS." Stop thyself from falling into the foolish trap of utilizing that buzzword and allowing actions to be free of the scrutiny they deserve due to some arbitrary point in time in the game. Every action has reason regardless of when it takes place. The JeXs wagon (hardly a wagon, but I shall humor thee) can certainly give you reads. I implore thee to change your ways whilst thou art young.

3.] @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair The Thorough

Thou doth exclude me from thy council? 'Tis insulting; I hope it shall be rectified in a hasty manner. You ask for action. Action I shall give. You have alluded to the following suspicion and I would appreciate knowing if thou doth have a similar feeling of unease; judge if I am justified in my following offensive if you will.

4.] Townspeople, come 'round and hear me. I have reason to suspect that Protean- The Shifting is a villain due to the following reasons.

A.] Protean- The Shifting is reaching for his case, i.e., being dishonest in his bout with Amidamaru The Scatterbrained.

B.] Protean- The Shifting is subtly discrediting people in a subtle manner that does not aid the townsfolk. He is booing amongst the crowd during chaos as opposed to raising his arm to cast the stone.

A1.] I would like to point all persons reading this to scripture Book of Proteans, chapter 1, verse 128, also known as a "post" in some places the days. Therein we bear witness to Protean- throwing off his gloves in Amidamaru's direction. Words that Amidamaru has said prior are highlighted and quoted in an effort to showcase potential wrongdoings, specifically those of Amidamaru questioning JeXs The Youth repeatedly. He labels these words as "baiting", which is a cornerstone of my issue with this attack. What does baiting a slip even mean and how does it differ from inquiring a player of his motivations in order to ascertain alignment? I am no fool. Protean is implying that Amidamaru's persistence with The Young One is that of a liar hoping that the lad will fall flat on his face in a way that could easily be twisted into one of scum intent due to a shaky and thus false stance. The problem arises immediately after these words are quoted wherein Protean accuses Amidamaru of being fraudulent in trying to truly question The Young One's motivations by asserting that the questions would have stopped long before the fact were it to be the case in addition to accusing him of not truly trying to find the motivation. This, my friends, is malarkey in its purest form. Amidamaru did show a change in judgement in Book of Amidamaru, chapter 1, verse 119 wherein he unvotes young JeXs. Anyone reading intently can see that it was an instinctual drop of a vote determined by the answers given by The Young One in response to Amidamaru's barrage, i.e., doing exactly what Protean The Shifting accuses Amidamaru of not doing! The Shifting lives up to his name, somehow drawing the opposite conclusion of a clear-cut action done by The Scatterbrained. He is attributing a false motivation to an action that shows the opposite and I believe him to be manipulating the townsfolk in this assault as he lays the groundwork with which ensure The Scatterbrained to stumble over himself as he is wont do considering his title. Furthermore, The Shifting states that nothing in JeXs' play inherently changed when Amidamaru unvoted him. This actually works against Protean's original point that Amidamaru is trying to manipulate JeXs because Amidmaru's decision was fueled by clarification on JeXs' part as opposed to a different route taken.

B1.] I point you all to Book of Protean- chapter 1 verses 69, 70, 78, 141, and 166. These posts have no constructive purpose other than to make the mentioned contestants (JeXs, Amidamaru, JeXs, Alakaslam, myself) look incompetent, untrustworthy, foolish, annoying, and loquacious respectively. I don't believe this is a huge reason to suspect Protean of being an enemy of the kingdom, but it is worrying to see how quick he is to sling mud at players without further engaging them in a manner that might give him knowledge as to their alignment besides Amidamaru.

5.] I have not forgotten about Bunzy The Inquisitor nor his Great Waste of Bandwidth on the latter half of page 3 where he asks inane questions that prove to be fruitless which only gets worse when we realize that he has said nothing about far more interesting events past this. He is still the one I would love to see hang the most despite the length of the accusations I have towards Protean. That said, I find it highly unlikely that both of these candidates are Town and would be ecstatic to line them at the gallows and follow through consecutively.

6.] The tides of war are among us whilst the clock ticks over the battlefield wherein skirmishes are soon to be followed by great battles, my friends. Let us all choose a side and weigh in on these matters in ways that can lend themselves to stances which can be scrutinized. Know that among ye several shall die but embrace such a fact as it is inherent to the glory that we all seek in order to achieve victory.

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
At least you're ****ing intelligible.

I don't NEED any council from you at the moment, but you're free to give it. I assume you'll give it if it's wanted or not, if I'm reading you (the person) correctly.

No, I doubt you'll fail to follow-through. You warranted prompting though.

You have my stance on Protean. I dislike his bail on the Ami wagon and I dislike him defending Jexs initially, then calling him shallow. I agree he's reaching. I understand him saying J was baiting him, but don't agree with it.

I like you. I like J. I am ok with Ami. I am not ok with Protean. I am mildly not ok with Jexs. If Protean is scum, I would not hate Jexs as much. I dislike Alakaslam's posting immensely. I am confident in my ability to have read Gova on Day 3. If I wasn't in a hydra with Raz, I would dislike him.

I am looking forward to this game so very much.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
When I get to a computer I'll give more detail on Jexy @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair but for now Protean- is the slot that can die the most at the moment. He's reading very off to me.

However, I promised my vote to Ami since I am still observing.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
What's your read on Zen? Update for me if you've said it already. What's your current read on Zen? I'll be done catching up by the time you're awake.
At this point, it was so frustratingly null that I felt the need to act on it. I've seen Zen approach the game with an incredibly townie approach before when he is town (latest GS3), seeing him here made me dislike him because it doesn't feel that he's doing anything with the similar purpose of trying to read people.

Whatever the **** he was doing with Jexs wasn't arbitrary in the slightest. I'm not sure why but he came into the game with some sort of target on Jexs and that raised suspicious on my part. I wanted to say it was pressure for the sake of pressure but that random spirit guide thing he had in his first post had Jexs as second on a scumlist. That's not nearly the same as to judge him based on his own posts because I think Jexs had one at the time. I was incredibly skeptical of the pressure that came next because it didn't suggest to me that Zen was doing it for the purpose of trying to read him, it just seemed like he was constantly trying to bait him into a scumslip so as to take advantage of a newer player. I didn't trust it as I couldn't see the reason why he was doing it, so I talked to Gorf and we agreed to push him. It turns out all of this was a bet made to Ran before the start of the game on a scumlist. I'm still not sure what to make of that.

I felt better about the slot when Ranmaru simply entered the thread and started posting because I can see Ranmaru's thought process so much easier than Zen's bull****. I see the typical scumhunting Ran going about his business and it's enough to make me feel better about the slot at the moment.

As for Jexs himself, I don't find his own posts very telling. He says very little when he posts and so I'm still trying to get a solid bead on him based on his own stuff. I think he's a town-lean at the moment, though, due to the way he handled Zen, but I'm not so solid on that read as I am on a couple of others (Bardull and JD at the moment, really).

Do you understand now?

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
I wanna respond to other posts but I think that comments on nearly most of the things people are saying. Lemme actually read Leviathan's long-winded tirades.

:substitute:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am Leviathan. My experience ranges from Alpha to Omega. I am thedocsalive from South Park. Frozenflame from Food Court. Eor from Trigun. Kirby King from Spider-Manfia. Tom from Harry Potter. Ronike from Bad Idea. Xiivi from Wonderland. Macman from Samuel L. Jackson 2. Ryker from Batma(n)fia 2. Mayling from Down and Dirty. Overswarm from TMNT 2. adumbrodeus from Lord of the Rings. marshy from Tales of Symphonia. Chibosempai from Sonic the Hedgehog. Omni from Mario Kart. vanderzant from Villains. Evil Eye from Bioware. Zen from Castlevania. KevinM from Youtube Memes. Swiss from Nightmare Before Christmas. Kataefi from Resident Evil 4. th3kuzinator from Majora's Mask. Xonar from Fire and Lightning. J from Celebrity Rehab. Vult Redux from Earthbound.
holy **** those name/game drops

who the **** are you

no but seriously. TDA namedrop is blowin my ****ing mind. that **** is as ancient as me
Since Ran has entered the thread I'm feeling better about Ami. Seeing Ran make moves clears up some of the questions about the slot because I can see Ran's thought process behind these actions. Zen with a hidden objective sends up red flags.

does Zen ever NOT have a hidden objective? but really though, if I thought like this about Zen I think Id be scumreading him every ****ing game. elaborate on this plz
B1.] I point you all to Book of Protean- chapter 1 verses 69, 70, 78, 141, and 166. These posts have no constructive purpose other than to make the mentioned contestants (JeXs, Amidamaru, JeXs, Alakaslam, myself) look incompetent, untrustworthy, foolish, annoying, and loquacious respectively. I don't believe this is a huge reason to suspect Protean of being an enemy of the kingdom, but it is worrying to see how quick he is to sling mud at players without further engaging them in a manner that might give him knowledge as to their alignment besides Amidamaru.[/quote] awwww thats cute. I remember my first game with washed

I am confident in my ability to have read Gova on Day 3. If I wasn't in a hydra with Raz, I would dislike him.
wat. this is retardedly specific. unless you really meant to say by D3 but still, this sounds like some ****ing voodoo ****
When I get to a computer I'll give more detail on Jexy @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair but for now Protean- is the slot that can die the most at the moment. He's reading very off to me.

However, I promised my vote to Ami since I am still observing.
goddamn this is sheepy and grimy as ****

don't expect to much more from me today, EVO/World Cup johns. Gheb and I should have the hydra good to go soon

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Leviathan said:
B1.] I point you all to Book of Protean- chapter 1 verses 69, 70, 78, 141, and 166. These posts have no constructive purpose other than to make the mentioned contestants (JeXs, Amidamaru, JeXs, Alakaslam, myself) look incompetent, untrustworthy, foolish, annoying, and loquacious respectively. I don't believe this is a huge reason to suspect Protean of being an enemy of the kingdom, but it is worrying to see how quick he is to sling mud at players without further engaging them in a manner that might give him knowledge as to their alignment besides Amidamaru.
awwww thats cute. I remember my first game with washed

"mUrDErBUSh" said:
I am confident in my ability to have read Gova on Day 3. If I wasn't in a hydra with Raz, I would dislike him.
wat. this is retardedly specific. unless you really meant to say by D3 but still, this sounds like some ****ing voodoo ****
J said:

However, I promised my vote to Ami since I am still observing.​
this is sheepy and grimy as ****

don't expect to much more from me today, EVO/World Cup johns. Gheb and I should have the hydra good to go soon

********************************************************************************************************************************************

First half came out fine, this is what all that **** in quotes at the end shoudve looked like

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
sup *******, gorf here. i got a laptop from my mother (finally) but i need to get it wiped before i can use it. just lettin the thread know not to expect MAJOR activity but ill be keepin up with my partner n shiz.

@ #HBC | J #HBC | J your distaste of D1 is starting to not be cute. we look very off to you? is it the "reachy as balls" case that is "to be expected of D1" or is it the backing off of that reachy as balls case when ran started posting? come at us plz if you think something.

oh and just in case were still on ami...

unvote

murder n levi are cool

obtw @haters if you guys still scum read us after laundrys explanation, i implore you to take a look at zen CONFIRMING OUR DOUBTS by saying he was predisposed to find jex scummy. looking at that in action raises eyebrows, and when it ended... well we stopped.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
this is sheepy and grimy as ****
he meant your correct, he makes these types of reads a lot on players who are generally slow to post and very much in the background (gova, stew, glyfe)

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Thought about splitting hairs on my word choice because reading him correctly "on" Day 3 means I could have gotten the read on Day 1 or 2, but you figured it out anyway.

Hey, if Voodoo works, then shouldn't that be my business? It's not against the rules.

@ Protean- Protean- What made you think Ami wasn't making moves to read the slot (and others)?

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
@ Protean- Protean- What made you think Ami wasn't making moves to read the slot (and others)?
He wasn't posting much about other slots (I guess Bardull but that was moreso to form a voting block with him). As for the posts about Jexs:

Ignore his post style. There is nothing scummy to be found from them. All you will find are tells of null. His style matters not. What he says, matters. His actions matter. And for that, his scum shall be known.
You asked me what you did that was scummy other than vote for dabunz. That implies that you think your vote on dabunz was scummy.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Whatever the **** he was doing with Jexs wasn't arbitrary in the slightest. I'm not sure why but he came into the game with some sort of target on Jexs and that raised suspicious on my part. I wanted to say it was pressure for the sake of pressure but that random spirit guide thing he had in his first post had Jexs as second on a scumlist. That's not nearly the same as to judge him based on his own posts because I think Jexs had one at the time. I was incredibly skeptical of the pressure that came next because it didn't suggest to me that Zen was doing it for the purpose of trying to read him, it just seemed like he was constantly trying to bait him into a scumslip so as to take advantage of a newer player. I didn't trust it as I couldn't see the reason why he was doing it, so I talked to Gorf and we agreed to push him. It turns out all of this was a bet made to Ran before the start of the game on a scumlist. I'm still not sure what to make of that.
Seriously, why does THIS raise a red flag? He arbitrarily picked a new player who would probably jump (@Alex he picked TBG). He put him on the scumlist because of this. You already said you think he did it intentionally, why does putting him on an arbitrary scum list make it worse? Furthermore, why would you cut it off before he tried to cruelly take advantage of a "forced scumslip"? Could you not call him out on it? How do you know his intentions were to take advantage of the player if you cut it out while you admit to being painfully unsure on his alignment?

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
Seriously, why does THIS raise a red flag? He arbitrarily picked a new player who would probably jump (@Alex he picked TBG). He put him on the scumlist because of this. You already said you think he did it intentionally, why does putting him on an arbitrary scum list make it worse? Furthermore, why would you cut it off before he tried to cruelly take advantage of a "forced scumslip"? Could you not call him out on it? How do you know his intentions were to take advantage of the player if you cut it out while you admit to being painfully unsure on his alignment?
Based on everythign that I've seen of Jexs, I don't think he's capable of jumping. He's that passive. Zen should know this because he's played with him and even tried the same ****. I don't know why he pursued it again in a large. And the kicker about all of this is you're assuming I straight-up knew what was going on. I don't. I cut it off because it didn't seem like he was truly trying to make a read--it seemed preordained and therefore his intentions alone seem suspect. I don't like it personally but I can see a slot like Zen doing it because Zen does random and stupid **** all the time. He possesses the capacity to be very anti-town while still being town in the end. Therefore I wasn't sure. I couldn't see his mindset as easily as I could in other games where he's town and so I wanted to question him.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
EBWOP: TBG reference makes sense, though, but I don't recall that many games where people came into the thread and with one post were calling for TBG's head. The ****** had a habit for getting himself killed D1 but we generally let him post first.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
1.] @#HBC | Bunzy

I am Leviathan. My experience ranges from Alpha to Omega. I am thedocsalive from South Park. Frozenflame from Food Court. Eor from Trigun. Kirby King from Spider-Manfia. Tom from Harry Potter. Ronike from Bad Idea. Xiivi from Wonderland. Macman from Samuel L. Jackson 2. Ryker from Batma(n)fia 2. Mayling from Down and Dirty. Overswarm from TMNT 2. adumbrodeus from Lord of the Rings. marshy from Tales of Symphonia. Chibosempai from Sonic the Hedgehog. Omni from Mario Kart. vanderzant from Villains. Evil Eye from Bioware. Zen from Castlevania. KevinM from Youtube Memes. Swiss from Nightmare Before Christmas. Kataefi from Resident Evil 4. th3kuzinator from Majora's Mask. Xonar from Fire and Lightning. J from Celebrity Rehab. Vult Redux from Earthbound.

And more that have slipped my mind for the time being. My most recent game can be found in the mini thread. Tell me, if you are truly the host of this sleepover, then why have you not shared the scumteam with us all? Are you Rosalina or merely a fluke?

2.] @#HBC | Amidamaru4.] I don't like where this site has gone in my absence. It seems to be acceptable to talk about nothing and pollute the thread with comments that will not lead to finding scum. I don't care about Studio Ghibli. I don't care that English is JeXs' second language. I don't care about who posts what under Amidamaru's account. I don't care about Werekill's Greninja. Townspeople, stop making this an environment a joke where scum can thrive with drivel being flung about. Also, stop using terminology incorrectly because it lends itself to being used against Town in a dishonest manner. This is for JeXs who is wrongly calling Bunzy a wagon. He has 2 votes.
Quoting this during my reread because I am really digging this. I've never liked rvs, and although I'm guilty of making random comments of my own even after it (the Greninja), I can really get behind getting down to business quicker in future games.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
Based on everythign that I've seen of Jexs, I don't think he's capable of jumping. He's that passive. Zen should know this because he's played with him and even tried the same ****. I don't know why he pursued it again in a large. And the kicker about all of this is you're assuming I straight-up knew what was going on. I don't. I cut it off because it didn't seem like he was truly trying to make a read--it seemed preordained and therefore his intentions alone seem suspect. I don't like it personally but I can see a slot like Zen doing it because Zen does random and stupid **** all the time. He possesses the capacity to be very anti-town while still being town in the end. Therefore I wasn't sure. I couldn't see his mindset as easily as I could in other games where he's town and so I wanted to question him.

oh and we mustn't forget that zen literally said that he had a predisposition toward jex because of the bet he made with ran... proving that what we thought was fishy... actually was. we were totally right in all of our suspicion. he WASNT trying to find scum, he was tryna reinforce the read he made before the game started. the backing out of that predisposition is fairly clear now, but when presented with the info we had at the time... what we said was right. also, look at when we started backing off. it's when town intentions were made clearer. zen's not being lolzen anymore, he dropped the ruse. we dropped our vote. it's not hard to follow if you'd stop being so convinced that your word is god.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I was going to comment on Protean v Amidamaru, but it seems like he has already explained himself as well as I suppose he can. I still feel, though, that it all felt pretty weird. Not enough for a vote though.

Amidamaru is cool. I enjoyed how his initial post was a mixture of both typical silly/meaningless questions plus a few valid ones. It definitely served to kickstart the game, although it DID still have some filler questions that were fairly useless.

I am ok with straight up getting rid of Alakaslam if he does not prove himself capable of not banging his head on the keyboard when he gets back.

Murderbush seems cool for the most part. He's asking very solid questions.

Bunz's questions on page 3 were barely anything meaningful, minus MAYBE him asking Jexs about reading Zen based on one game's meta. But even then it didn't mean too much. The rest is just filler or asking for meta, which is basically filler since he can look at that index thingy somewhere on this board.

Overall we need more activity from people like Bardull and J. J has a semi-excuse at least, unless I missed one from Bardull. FrozenGheb needs to hop in more too, but I'm glad to see a bit of activity on that end now. I hope it continues.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
oh and we mustn't forget that zen literally said that he had a predisposition toward jex because of the bet he made with ran... proving that what we thought was fishy... actually was. we were totally right in all of our suspicion. he WASNT trying to find scum, he was tryna reinforce the read he made before the game started. the backing out of that predisposition is fairly clear now, but when presented with the info we had at the time... what we said was right. also, look at when we started backing off. it's when town intentions were made clearer. zen's not being lolzen anymore, he dropped the ruse. we dropped our vote. it's not hard to follow if you'd stop being so convinced that your word is god.

Missed this thanks to typing my other post.

What? You were scumreading him because he's showing a bias towards a player thanks to a bet? A bet made before the game if I'm reading correctly? If anything that's just reading a player as dumb/playing dumb, not scum. Bad play (focusing on someone for out of game reasons) isn't scummy.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry

What? You were scumreading him because he's showing a bias towards a player thanks to a bet? A bet made before the game if I'm reading correctly? If anything that's just reading a player as dumb/playing dumb, not scum. Bad play (focusing on someone for out of game reasons) isn't scummy.
We did not know it was a bet at the time.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry

this is how it's seen now that clarification was made.

What? You were scumreading him because he's showing a bias towards a player? A bias made before the game if I'm reading correctly?
this is how it was seen then because it wasn't expressed.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
We did not know it was a bet at the time.

But you just said it proved that the suspicions you had at the time were right? Were your suspicions at the time that he was being anti town or actually scum? Which specifically? Ignoring your perspective of Zen's currently town play.

Oh, and if I'm being dumb and just misreading Protean, someone let me know.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I was incredibly skeptical of the pressure that came next because it didn't suggest to me that Zen was doing it for the purpose of trying to read him, it just seemed like he was constantly trying to bait him into a scumslip so as to take advantage of a newer player.
oh and we mustn't forget that zen literally said that he had a predisposition toward jex because of the bet he made with ran... proving that what we thought was fishy... actually was. we were totally right in all of our suspicion. he WASNT trying to find scum, he was tryna reinforce the read he made before the game started. the backing out of that predisposition is fairly clear now, but when presented with the info we had at the time... what we said was right.
By the gods...this is some unbelievable twisting on the second quote.

Zen said he wanted JeXs to be scum. That does not equate to Zen's every action in regards to JeXs being in line with trying to paint him as scummy. You are coming up with that idea to cover your real motivation in making Admidamaru look bad. If he wasn't trying to find scum, he would not have unvoted after the fact. That action is consistent with hesitance, i.e., weighing a player's alignment. Thus Amidamaru The Scatterbrained essentially admitted that he thought he was wrong by way of the unvote.

This is ridiculous. Protean can pull all the linguistic gymnastics he wants but it matters not. He did what he did and nobody likes it. The fact that he's recently chosen to question J of all people when there are plenty of other slots that deserve more to be questioned makes it that much worse. He can go. Stop talking in circles and hop the Protean lynch. If he flips green (unlikely) then Bunzy dies next. I know J, Werekill, and Gova have expressed some discomfort with the slot so this should not be difficult. Amidamaru needs to weigh in on this due to his unique perspective as the one being attacked along with his squire J being able to assist us with this direction.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Leviathan, this is only page 6. Why are you going for a lynch so early? Especially after only, what, 24 hours or so after the game started? Let the game go on more so we can get the maximum amount of connections with this lynch and future ones.

I'm really not a fan of fast early lynches, haha. Especially after that disco upick game.

Top Bottom