• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@ #HBC | J #HBC | J
Are you back in the ACO?
We should be partners this game. If you don't feel like doing anything really, you're welcome to join the coalition for the time being. All ya need to do is vote who we vote.
ACO? I don't know what that means. And eh, why not, if I don't have to do anything D1 I'm fine to paxi my vote to you guys for a bit considering I'll just be watching.

@#HBC | Laundry : You asked me a feel read on the one slot I don't have anything really at the moment on. Zen will show in due-time if Ranmaru doesn't sooner. Also I will say I have feels but they are weak and no real scum-feels at the moment. If you want me to play D1, you have to get me interested in something.

I'm more interested in the flavor of the game over that of the actual posts so I'm going to sit here giggling a bit.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Do you need to? I am unsure why you are in defense of the Jex. I would not see it in you to be upfront about defending a partner, however. But I am not fully aware of the customs of this time.
Raz head popping in briefly here. Have not yet talked to Ryker about this game.

I'm pretty sure Laundry questions the same thing, but how do you figure Laundry is defending Jexs here?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
but you're not addressing my question though :-/
Bonus points for pointing out the deflection.
Ignore his post style. There is nothing scummy to be found from them. All you will find are tells of null. His style matters not. What he says, matters. His actions matter. And for that, his scum shall be known.
Not a fan of dis cryptic ****.

Laundry on my wavelength though. Can we be bros if Ryker and I actually play this game?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Muderbush
Jex
dabuz
Werekill
Alakslam
Protean
Gova
FroGheb
J
Leviathan
Amidamaru
Why you hatin' bro?

Also, why didn't you ask US a question? I feel left out. :(

Relatively uninterested in proceedings so far. Amidamaru shenanigans somewhat intriguing, but not terribly indicative of alignment to me. I did, however, come out of it with a fairly strong town lean on Laundry, and a slight lean on Jex, so thanks for that.

@ Alakaslam Alakaslam , what do you think Amidamaru's goal is with this question barrage, and prodding of Jexs/yourself?

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
ami now that you've unvoted i assume your game is up with trying to come up with a scum read on jex?

Ignore his post style. There is nothing scummy to be found from them. All you will find are tells of null. His style matters not. What he says, matters. His actions matter. And for that, his scum shall be known.
Do you think voting bunz was scummy?
You asked me what you did that was scummy other than vote for dabunz. That implies that you think your vote on dabunz was scummy.
Why did you vote for dabunz and how is Zen's play similar to the mini?
If that's the only thing you feel you have done, why did you ask me what I felt was scummy other than that? If that's what you believe to be the only thing you've done, you took away my only option to answer you with.
all of this screams baiting for a slip to me.

I didn't find your dabuz vote scummy. I was trying to get to the bottom of your mindset.
this isn't very evident at all, and in fact if this was the case i'm sure the grilling would have seized long before it ended. timid newbies slip and stumble all the time, and instead of trying to read him, all i saw was manipulation. you didn't progress anything, and nothing in his play inherently changed by the time you stepped down. it's as if you couldn't get what you wanted to out of the interaction so you just... stopped it.

i repeat

vote ami

jex if youre down to sheep id say you should hop on over here

:substitute:

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
pretty good chance that it's been ran the whole time while he and zen concocted the first post together
Not at all. That was all Zen. This is my first post.

Well whatever I will pull it out
OHHHH THAT'S WHAT-- Oh nevermind. SUP SLAM

Meh, the logic seems bad but I can't find scum motivation for it. Ami, any thoughts on JeXs?
I have him as newb-null. As I have stated in the social, his tone is very 'yeah ok. oh ok.' to me. I don't have any problems with him.

JeXs

Smash Champion
So it really was Zen! I'll leave it as null for now after reading laundry's post.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Null meaning his case dropped your read to null, or rather you are reserving your read until you mull his case over?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Eh? I don't think that's possible, because for the former you would have had to already mulled the case over. :/ You sure on that?

Anyways I'll let Zen respond tomorrow. He's asleep now. I don't have anything to share at the moment.

JeXs

Smash Champion
First impressions dropped it. Will think through it and consider.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Leaving it as null. Looks like Zen was just misunderstanding my question in which I was asking him what else I have done but he thought I was asking him what scummy thing I have done. But I can see how laundry's case holds merit so overall it's null.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
i mean i'm down to keep pushing amidamaru but never have i ever wanted a policy lynch so badly and it's been a solid 15 minutes. i can't read a slot that can't post coherent sentences.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
wtf is wrong with you
This is the way of CHUPAZI

it is not error

I am BAGU!

Nonono heheh shhhh no more joking, answer his question, preciouss!

What is wrong with me is I suck at mafia, yet I still play

Therefore

My methods are highly unconventional in irder to achieve my own personal atmosphere, which usually allows me to townread.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
ACO? I don't know what that means. And eh, why not, if I don't have to do anything D1 I'm fine to paxi my vote to you guys for a bit considering I'll just be watching.

@#HBC | Laundry : You asked me a feel read on the one slot I don't have anything really at the moment on. Zen will show in due-time if Ranmaru doesn't sooner. Also I will say I have feels but they are weak and no real scum-feels at the moment. If you want me to play D1, you have to get me interested in something.

I'm more interested in the flavor of the game over that of the actual posts so I'm going to sit here giggling a bit.
i hate you

i just want you to know that

you're a conniving little dumpsterslut and i'm going to steal your emma stone avatar for ourselves by d2

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
This is the way of CHUPAZI

it is not error

I am BAGU!

Nonono heheh shhhh no more joking, answer his question, preciouss!

What is wrong with me is I suck at mafia, yet I still play

Therefore

My methods are highly unconventional in irder to achieve my own personal atmosphere, which usually allows me to townread.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
don't like my post and then dip you cheeky dickwaffle, at least tell me what you think of jexs

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You are adorable in games, Laundry.

Why not just ask me a question as to why I feel nothing on Zen's slot? Btw your case is reachy as balls atm but that's to be expected D1 and why I hate it. Idk why you are so uppity about him though.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] @ Dabuz Dabuz

I am Leviathan. My experience ranges from Alpha to Omega. I am thedocsalive from South Park. Frozenflame from Food Court. Eor from Trigun. Kirby King from Spider-Manfia. Tom from Harry Potter. Ronike from Bad Idea. Xiivi from Wonderland. Macman from Samuel L. Jackson 2. Ryker from Batma(n)fia 2. Mayling from Down and Dirty. Overswarm from TMNT 2. adumbrodeus from Lord of the Rings. marshy from Tales of Symphonia. Chibosempai from Sonic the Hedgehog. Omni from Mario Kart. vanderzant from Villains. Evil Eye from Bioware. Zen from Castlevania. KevinM from Youtube Memes. Swiss from Nightmare Before Christmas. Kataefi from Resident Evil 4. th3kuzinator from Majora's Mask. Xonar from Fire and Lightning. J from Celebrity Rehab. Vult Redux from Earthbound.

And more that have slipped my mind for the time being. My most recent game can be found in the mini thread. Tell me, if you are truly the host of this sleepover, then why have you not shared the scumteam with us all? Are you Rosalina or merely a fluke?

2.] @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru

I presume there to be 3 mafia in the game. I appreciate the kind words you have expressed towards me. Regarding your inquiry, did Caesar inform Pompeus of his infantry in echelon behind his cavalry? Did Napoleon inform Kutozov, Francis I, and Tsar Alexander of his decision to place the bulk of his army on his right center and opposite flank? Did Hannibal tell the Romans his procedure of operations in outwitting them at Cannae? My greatest weakness is as double-edged as the sword Zelda wields in my avatar. I thus see no reason to expose myself to my enemies. Also, can you prank me? It'd complete my outfit.

3.] @#HBC | FrozeηFlame

How can a flame be frozen?

4.] I don't like where this site has gone in my absence. It seems to be acceptable to talk about nothing and pollute the thread with comments that will not lead to finding scum. I don't care about Studio Ghibli. I don't care that English is JeXs' second language. I don't care about who posts what under Amidamaru's account. I don't care about Werekill's Greninja. Townspeople, stop making this an environment a joke where scum can thrive with drivel being flung about. Also, stop using terminology incorrectly because it lends itself to being used against Town in a dishonest manner. This is for JeXs who is wrongly calling Bunzy a wagon. He has 2 votes.

5.] I am still pleased with my vote on Bunzy the Fraud. It is nice to know that spending half a page asking someone the same question in 50 different ways is thought to be an acceptable way to play D1. Something else has caught my eye but I'll give it time; a bud cannot be nipped when the flower is still in prebloom. Shan't be long 'fore the sickle's to swing at the time most ripe.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
How we scumread jex? Where is the case tell me the page

Site so flashy, it make me miss TL.

But not going back there for a month till they learn of their loss

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
1.] @ Dabuz Dabuz

I am Leviathan. My experience ranges from Alpha to Omega. I am thedocsalive from South Park. Frozenflame from Food Court. Eor from Trigun. Kirby King from Spider-Manfia. Tom from Harry Potter. Ronike from Bad Idea. Xiivi from Wonderland. Macman from Samuel L. Jackson 2. Ryker from Batma(n)fia 2. Mayling from Down and Dirty. Overswarm from TMNT 2. adumbrodeus from Lord of the Rings. marshy from Tales of Symphonia. Chibosempai from Sonic the Hedgehog. Omni from Mario Kart. vanderzant from Villains. Evil Eye from Bioware. Zen from Castlevania. KevinM from Youtube Memes. Swiss from Nightmare Before Christmas. Kataefi from Resident Evil 4. th3kuzinator from Majora's Mask. Xonar from Fire and Lightning. J from Celebrity Rehab. Vult Redux from Earthbound.

And more that have slipped my mind for the time being. My most recent game can be found in the mini thread. Tell me, if you are truly the host of this sleepover, then why have you not shared the scumteam with us all? Are you Rosalina or merely a fluke?

2.] @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru

I presume there to be 3 mafia in the game. I appreciate the kind words you have expressed towards me. Regarding your inquiry, did Caesar inform Pompeus of his infantry in echelon behind his cavalry? Did Napoleon inform Kutozov, Francis I, and Tsar Alexander of his decision to place the bulk of his army on his right center and opposite flank? Did Hannibal tell the Romans his procedure of operations in outwitting them at Cannae? My greatest weakness is as double-edged as the sword Zelda wields in my avatar. I thus see no reason to expose myself to my enemies. Also, can you prank me? It'd complete my outfit.

3.] @#HBC | FrozeηFlame

How can a flame be frozen?

4.] I don't like where this site has gone in my absence. It seems to be acceptable to talk about nothing and pollute the thread with comments that will not lead to finding scum. I don't care about Studio Ghibli. I don't care that English is JeXs' second language. I don't care about who posts what under Amidamaru's account. I don't care about Werekill's Greninja. Townspeople, stop making this an environment a joke where scum can thrive with drivel being flung about. Also, stop using terminology incorrectly because it lends itself to being used against Town in a dishonest manner. This is for JeXs who is wrongly calling Bunzy a wagon. He has 2 votes.

5.] I am still pleased with my vote on Bunzy the Fraud. It is nice to know that spending half a page asking someone the same question in 50 different ways is thought to be an acceptable way to play D1. Something else has caught my eye but I'll give it time; a bud cannot be nipped when the flower is still in prebloom. Mk Shan't be long 'fore the sickle's to swing at the time most ripe.
:ws: leviathan :ws:

May thy bamcis replace the epic Blazinghand (:ws: unto he) during my exile

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
so why go to the trouble of making the post beforehand. you tell me you don't wanna play the game and then you wanna bait me?

What? Now I'm confused. I'm not baiting you. You asked me questions and I answered them. How is that baiting?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Levi: On fluffing, I like it. Sorry for you not liking the environment. To me it's fun to do so, along scumhunting. It's because I can also be social while playing mafia. So really I don't mind it as long as there is content made to find scum. If it was only fluff/the social thread then there would be a problem.

On Dabuz, is this a policy vote? Or does this affect your read on him? (If so, please tell me what it is) Is this your first time playing with him?

Alaka: After J responds, tell me your thoughts on Levi.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Levi's post is...dynamic? That's the only word that comes to mind.

Made me smile remembering all those games though.

Top Bottom