• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
this ****in' game jegus

oi j talk to me on skype and stop just viewing. i know you hate d1 but you gotta play this game. how are you feeling the ran/zen hydra

:substitute:

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
this ****in' game jegus

oi j talk to me on skype and stop just viewing. i know you hate d1 but you gotta play this game. how are you feeling the ran/zen hydra

What is it that you are of the flustered about, friend? As far as I can see, Jex has already revealed two tellings of being scum.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Do you need to? I am unsure why you are in defense of the Jex. I would not see it in you to be upfront about defending a partner, however. But I am not fully aware of the customs of this time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
idk what to say idk how i'm feeling about jex, i feel like there's a layer of a lack of ingenuity but maybe it's more of a formal thing since jex isn't a regular here or something.

i mean i voted for jex and then jex votes for bunzy and isn't like 'yo bardull i know you're a cute azz totoro but why you tryna catch a fade" and idk how to feel about it

yea

riddle me this jexs do you trust the kawaiiness of totoro or are you worried i might try to have my furry way with you soon?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
aight amidamaru, since intelligence is something your slot lacks, lemme show you an actual example:

idk what to say idk how i'm feeling about jex, i feel like there's a layer of a lack of ingenuity but maybe it's more of a formal thing since jex isn't a regular here or something.
jexs isn't a regular but he's posted enough in the social thread for me to see his personality and posting habits and his posts here line up with it. he says little and tends to have a follower mentality (only 16 and from singapore i think so he's 100% esl). his posts here feel genuine in terms of how he's saying them and there's too little he's saying to say he's scum. amidamaru's full of ****, the real question is is he scummy for it or not.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
aight amidamaru, since intelligence is something your slot lacks, lemme show you an actual example:

jexs isn't a regular but he's posted enough in the social thread for me to see his personality and posting habits and his posts here line up with it. he says little and tends to have a follower mentality (only 16 and from singapore i think so he's 100% esl). his posts here feel genuine in terms of how he's saying them and there's too little he's saying to say he's scum. amidamaru's full of ****, the real question is is he scummy for it or not.
this actually changes a lot and it's good to know

BarDulL

Town Vampire
but i mean i hope we're not going to cover up any would-be scum tells he may have as errors in communication if he is esl from singapore

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Ignore his post style. There is nothing scummy to be found from them. All you will find are tells of null. His style matters not. What he says, matters. His actions matter. And for that, his scum shall be known.

JeXs

Smash Champion
English is actually my strongest language. I'm horrible at chinese.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Zen, may I know what I did? Other than voting for bunz.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Posts in the mini suggest that he has a base understanding of mafia (apparently has been reading games since 2013) and knows the game very well, so game knowledge shouldn't be lacking. He seemed to possess enough of an understanding in the mini to get praise for his first actual game and he seemed to have handled the game fairly well. Showed actual scumhunting there but that was only as the game progressed.

JeXs

Smash Champion
His play here is kinda similar in the mini mafia I played with him.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Voting for bunz to be a part of the wagon. Just like a sheep. Zen's play is similar in the sense that he scum read me immediately after I posted a response. Might be a weird read but that's what I've got.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
Voting for bunz to be a part of the wagon. Just like a sheep. Zen's play is similar in the sense that he scum read me immediately after I posted a response. Might be a weird read but that's what I've got.
jegus this kid's being so damn shallow

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
pretty good chance that it's been ran the whole time while he and zen concocted the first post together

Top Bottom