• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I have no knowledge if them yet it also caused the attention shift of HIJOLE

I have given him the trophy that is :ws:- it makes a hella lot more sense on TL

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
What? Now I'm confused. I'm not baiting you. You asked me questions and I answered them. How is that baiting?
You are adorable in games, Laundry.

Why not just ask me a question as to why I feel nothing on Zen's slot? Btw your case is reachy as balls atm but that's to be expected D1 and why I hate it. Idk why you are so uppity about him though.
:substitute:

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
my gog

Leviathan posts with a lot of bravado and decor but very little punch to his words. Are you a royal? Or just a tyrant?

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
Since Ran has entered the thread I'm feeling better about Ami. Seeing Ran make moves clears up some of the questions about the slot because I can see Ran's thought process behind these actions. Zen with a hidden objective sends up red flags.

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
Alakaslam, please, for my sanity, I do not need your incredible amounts of zaniness. In normal circumstances I wouldn't give a **** but I have to read you. Cut back on the eccentricity and only post what's necessary.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Ah ok, understood. So like you are bowing down to Levi for that post. Please elaborate if you find it alignment indicative or not. (Once you come back)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
yeah, just out of curiosity how many zoink badges do you have?

seems like you would have a lot

i would give you one for this game

:gova:

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Don't worry guys. I am breaking the code. Slowly but surely.

For example, "Dinnae" means "Do not." Keep that in mind for the future.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
ACO? I don't know what that means. And eh, why not, if I don't have to do anything D1 I'm fine to paxi my vote to you guys for a bit considering I'll just be watching.
Coo. aco = Aurora. I just wanted to know if you had permanent computer access.

@Laundry I made a bet with Ran over my predicted scum team so I really want Jex to be scum. That's all there is to it.

@Amidamaru sorry but no. There's a certain standard of English that needs to be had. If you need a decoder to interpret someone's posts, I don't think that person meets that standard. I don't mean to be mean at all, it would just be proper for @ Alakaslam Alakaslam to post comprehensibly.

@mUrDErB I felt that asking you silly questions would reap no reward.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I won't have permanent computer access till around august 15th ish? That's when I move into dorms at Greeley.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Alakaslam makes me literally want to put my head through my computer screen. Please, for the love of God, post intelligently. Not in content, but in the way you speak. You are going to end up on ignore on my main account and this hydra account.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
@#HBC | Laundry : You asked me a feel read on the one slot I don't have anything really at the moment on. Zen will show in due-time if Ranmaru doesn't sooner. Also I will say I have feels but they are weak and no real scum-feels at the moment. If you want me to play D1, you have to get me interested in something.
Do me a favor real quick and be somewhat interested in JeX's posts, Laundry's defense of JeXs, Laundry's flip to calling him shallow, and then Werekill's late chime-in. After that you can go back to being uninterested until I need you again.

Thanks babe. <3

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
ami now that you've unvoted i assume your game is up with trying to come up with a scum read on jex?

all of this screams baiting for a slip to me.

this isn't very evident at all, and in fact if this was the case i'm sure the grilling would have seized long before it ended. timid newbies slip and stumble all the time, and instead of trying to read him, all i saw was manipulation. you didn't progress anything, and nothing in his play inherently changed by the time you stepped down. it's as if you couldn't get what you wanted to out of the interaction so you just... stopped it.

i repeat

vote ami

jex if youre down to sheep id say you should hop on over here

@HBC | J also your opinion on this.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
4.] I don't like where this site has gone in my absence. It seems to be acceptable to talk about nothing and pollute the thread with comments that will not lead to finding scum. I don't care about Studio Ghibli. I don't care that English is JeXs' second language. I don't care about who posts what under Amidamaru's account. I don't care about Werekill's Greninja. Townspeople, stop making this an environment a joke where scum can thrive with drivel being flung about. Also, stop using terminology incorrectly because it lends itself to being used against Town in a dishonest manner. This is for JeXs who is wrongly calling Bunzy a wagon. He has 2 votes.
I like that, but are you wiling to lynch to back it up?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ Protean- Protean-

is baiting a scumslip scummy? is that why are you voting ami? how is it different from gambit?

i feel like im missing a link in your logic here

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Vote Alakaslam

Willing to lynch on the grounds of thoroughly annoying and distracting. Has given me absolutely nothing of substance, but has still racked up 20+ posts. Would appreciate a wagon so we can lynch him if he doesn't start speaking English.

More reads pending responses from Laundry, J, and Raz.

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru I appreciate the lack of silly questions. Would appreciate transparent cooperation when I need a read from you. Will return the favor and try not to be obnoxious about it.

Top Bottom