• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I don't see why 5 slots should claim today. We got one scum down, I think we are doing well enough to wait one more night to mass-claim. I do agree with Levi that all that other stuff is unnecessary. It's not going to be anything new from me so I'm sure others can find what I think.

You should join us on Werekill though.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I would like to see a Bardull claim. Bunzy going for him as a target is very plausible with the role cop flip and it would benefit us to know what role he has (since scum might know it too). Unless it is a powerful role that can help us out if he doesn't claim, I will want to see a claim for Bardull. Ignore this if you do not think you should claim.
Going to bed now, ask me whatever. I will respond when I wake up.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Wait. Never mind. It was flavor cop, not role cop. Bad memory, apologies.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Just finished my reread of Levi (at a shooting competition, so I've been having to read slow). None of the other dichotomies seemed as weird as that one I called him out on, although a few of them had very sparse reasoning as to why there was a dichotomy.

Either way, I don't see a reason anymore to question my earlier town read of him anymore. Unvote

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I don't see why 5 slots should claim today. We got one scum down, I think we are doing well enough to wait one more night to mass-claim. I do agree with Levi that all that other stuff is unnecessary. It's not going to be anything new from me so I'm sure others can find what I think.

You should join us on Werekill though.
One more mislynch is LyLo. One more mistake and no one has to justify anything about their claim in the future. This pins things down and helps discern where to go while all of the play makers on town are still alive.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I would like to see a Bardull claim. Bunzy going for him as a target is very plausible with the role cop flip and it would benefit us to know what role he has (since scum might know it too). Unless it is a powerful role that can help us out if he doesn't claim, I will want to see a claim for Bardull. Ignore this if you do not think you should claim.
Going to bed now, ask me whatever. I will respond when I wake up.
This is a bit odd. It's basically fishing for a pr claim through him being ignored if a pr. The wording is just weird to me overall.

On a second though, it's not THAT fishy since we already have people calling for claims. The wording was just odd.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Haven't read, but I have a good feeling I'm going to have to proverbially punch some people in the nutz.

So uh, yeah, I'm going to just do my big reread of the game tonight around 4:00pm PST. No one hammer or do anything lulzy before I've done that, please.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ami I don't understand what you think potential scumMurder was doing going for a 1 for 1 for Levi with his Vig claim

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
So how did we become scum again all of a sudden? Because murder disagrees with our reads when he's the one who has been assbackwards on virtually EVERYTHING in this game? It's not my fault his your reads are ****ing garbage this time around. And it's not like our reads haven't been completely different all game already ... and now all of a sudden it's supposedly scummy to see things in a different way? Get the ****ing hell out of here with that garbage, seriously. If you're starting to lynch townies because you can't tell apart scummy play from townie play then you'll just continue to be the detriment you've honestly been all game. Though you're probably scum anyway considering how hard you're chainsaw defending the grimiest slots in this game and go [or have gone] after non-scummy slots like Levi or Gova. Just because you play like a ****** doesn't mean you're not scum.

Levi is hopeless. We've been talking about them 'dichtonomies' or whatever so much this game and now he of all people brings up the either Bardull or me having to be scum all game for no reason. Because I legit scumread him for perfectly legit reasons one of us *must* be scum? That's the dumbest line-up of two potential mislynches I've seen in a while.

Anyway, we're Menardi [whoever the **** that is <_<], VT. I don't really see how that's supposed to help you in any way but w/e.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Vote Bardull

I don't give a **** anymore about what you people say or call me scummy or whatever. This slot has no business being alive. the amount of scum that pours out of him is unbearable.

Go ahead and lynch Gova or Werekill or whoever you think is scum for whatever pathetic reason you have. The remaining scum are very likely Bardull and murderbush with Levi being classical VI who mucks things up for who knows what reason. I really don't see how either of them is supposed to be a good play toDay and I hope that you guys start to pile them votes on Bardull once you start to actually ask yourself why the hell that slot is still alive.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
That post made me retch.

Yeah they're scum.
No, they're not.

They're just frustrated about how this town lets itself get led by a likely scumbag who made all the wrong calls and none of the right ones. Why are you supporting the guy who's done everything he can to destroy this town and turn against the one who made the right calls for you? If that simple logic makes you retch then I have no clue what you are doing here.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Actually, I'd be interested in hearing about the case on Werekill @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru
What makes you think he is scum? I have no idea how to tell apart his dumbtown from his dumbscum, especially since I've never seen him play as scum. What makes you sure that you can tell the difference? I feel like you're one of the few people in this game left whose opinion I can actually work with ... unfortunately <_<

But yeah, if people continue to be ******** and vote neither Bardull nor Murder then lynching Werekill might just be an option that I could come to terms with. And at this point I'd rather be on the same wagon as Levi than as murderscum.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
First: Arcane Inferno vs. Bardull cannot be SvS. I don't buy it, I don't think it's possible. That would be one hell of a hard bus.
So you don't think it could be a bus between Bardull and me [... well, no ****] but then you also say that it must've been a bus between us and dabuz since he flipped scum and you "think" we are ...

Why are we letting players get away with such fake bull****?

Kantrip

Kantplay
The super abrasive response to the scumreads pointed in your direction is absolutely disgusting, and it comes off as fake when you throw curses in a sentence about not knowing who your character is. Your anger comes off as an act and is completely unjustified either way.

I stress again, all that happened is people putting you in a pool of potential scum. There is NO reason for your behaviour.

It's like an abusive father coming home after being away for a month to beat his kids for listening to their mother while he was away.

If you don't like the direction of the game, why don't you try to do something about it? Especially when there are people who disagree with both Murder and Levi, people who scumread at least one of them, and people - myself included - willing to at least be receptive of other thoughts and ideas.

Who exactly is just blindly listening to another player? Who do you refer to when you talk about following Murder?

I call bull on this explosion and think you are scum. If you want to prove me wrong, play without the added anger crap and do what you did D1.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Also, your reads on Jexs and Kantrip are 100% bull**** as well. With how little hard stances or input they have given us there's no way you can say they're town with suck certainty [esp. Jexs whom you know like exactly nothing about], unless you're scum knowing their alignment.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So are you scum, or are you one of the players here who purposely say ridiculous things as Town for the sake of mucking up their meta?
If you're Xonar like Murder seems to think then you'll know the answer.

If not (and hell even if so), go **** yourself.

And I'm serious. Last chance for any roleblocker to claim before any roleblocker claims will be disbelieved entirely.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
So you don't think it could be a bus between Bardull and me [... well, no ****] but then you also say that it must've been a bus between us and dabuz since he flipped scum and you "think" we are ...
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I can look back into it and see if I think I'm wrong, but you're certainly not helping your case.

I take it from the time frame you're posting on and the explosion that you're Gheb, yes?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Also, your reads on Jexs and Kantrip are 100% bull**** as well. With how little hard stances or input they have given us there's no way you can say they're town with suck certainty [esp. Jexs whom you know like exactly nothing about], unless you're scum knowing their alignment.
@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan

That's another nail in the coffin, isn't it?

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
The super abrasive response to the scumreads pointed in your direction is absolutely disgusting, and it comes off as fake when you throw curses in a sentence about not knowing who your character is. Your anger comes off as an act and is completely unjustified either way.

I stress again, all that happened is people putting you in a pool of potential scum. There is NO reason for your behaviour.

It's like an abusive father coming home after being away for a month to beat his kids for listening to their mother while he was away.

If you don't like the direction of the game, why don't you try to do something about it? Especially when there are people who disagree with both Murder and Levi, people who scumread at least one of them, and people - myself included - willing to at least be receptive of other thoughts and ideas.

Who exactly is just blindly listening to another player? Who do you refer to when you talk about following Murder?

I call bull on this explosion and think you are scum. If you want to prove me wrong, play without the added anger crap and do what you did D1.
I'm not going to cater to the way you think I should be playing fyi. I'm being abrasive because I've been trying for three Day phases straight to get it into people's heads that Bardull is scum and it's getting on my nerves to see you do random crap THAT OBJECTIVELY MAKES NO SENSE. If you think I haven't cursed around like this as town before in similar situations then read games like Ryu's Toonami Mafia or FFTA where I start to personally insult **** for ignoring all my legit scumreads. I don't like the direction this game is going, yes, but I've already tried everything I could to convince people of my scumreads. Reactions? None. Nada.

People who follow murder are all the ones who agree with his claim idea aka everybody except Amid. And everybody who thinks that Gova is a better lynch than Bardull aka pretty much everybody except me. So yeah, there's plenty of people following him around. And you don't actually think I'm scum.

If you're so receptive about other thoughs then please go ahead and respond to the 23943289 points against Bardull that I've cluttered throughout two complete Day phases.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
And just to hit the point home, Kantrip: Murder somehow starts to read me as scum out of nowhere toDay because he disagrees with my reads. Levi lines me up for a mislynch just in case as well and because I get mad over it you suddenly start to read me as scum too. That puts me at potentially -2 literally out of ****ing nowhere for no other reason than somebody disagreeing with my reads and somebody else doing whatever the hell he's doing. I don't know how you'd react to it but I often get mad over stupid things like that and that's quite a well known fact. And you should see why it substantiates the impression that people *are* in face following murderbush around. Prove me wrong though, because I don't remember you doing that much else.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
EBWOP:

And you should see why it substantiates the impression that people *are* in face following murderbush around. Prove me wrong though, because I don't remember you doing that much else.
*much else, other than following him around. I feel like you're a major offender here.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You can watch as I follow him in spending two Days trying to lynch Levi.

Or how I defended Bunzy with him.

Perhaps how he's sat on my townread list all game.

**** off

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
If the town read on Kantrip is complete bull****, then why are you so set on getting him to change his opinion? What's your read on Kantrip?

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Seriously Kantrip, what are you even doing?

One of Gova/Bardull is his partner.
Like, I have no clue what the **** you're even thinking? How did I become scum all of a sudden? How are Gova or Bardull my mates? You've just asked me why murder would perform a scummy action as a scumbag. Like, I seriously can't tell whether you're even serious anymore or not.

Top Bottom